Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<035>

1.5K 77 46
By BlueInk_xoxo

Andrea Cullen POV .

I was practicing a new tune on my guitar when my phone rang .

" Hey Jeena , what's up ? "  I asked her frankly but her heavy breathing told a different story .

" What happened ? Is everything alright ?"  I heard myself ask .

" Turn on the TV and watch for yourself "
She said and declined the call .

Perplexed with this sudden act of hers I turned on the TV as she asked me too .

______________________________________________________

3rd Person POV .

The band and their soulmate were hurdled together in the room , all of them visibly tensed about what was going to happen .
They were anxious of the future .

" We can do this guys " The leader tried to encourage everyone .
In response he only received a few weak nods .

" Don't worry , we are here , nothing will happen to Hana or any of you " Mr. Bang Si-hyunk smiled warmly at all of them.

" We trust you " A small female voice muttered back .

" It's time " The manager announced their arrival for the conference .

" You all go first , I'll take Hana there with me" Namjoon like a responsible leader took the initiative . And none of the others questioned him .

They all gave each other a hug , prepared themselves for the worst and went into the wild .

_______________________________________________________

Andrea Cullen POV.

I saw Hoseok enter first wearing a blue business suit , then Jin , Jimin and Yoongi came carrying a professional and calm composure . Then the youngest ones Jungkook and Taehyung came and took their respective seats .
Two seats in the middle were empty .

Then came Namjoon with his hands interwoven with Hana's . They took the seat . And greeted themselves .

" Before we take your questions we would like to introduce to you and the world to our Soulmate , Kwon Hana " Namjoon spoke very calmly in the live press conference .

Hana bowed to the journalists at his announcement.

" We will take the questions now " Namjoon said and a reporter stood up .

" When did you meet her ? " He asked .

" We met her before debuting as BTS "
Jimin answered .

" If she is your soulmate then why have you been hiding her from the world ? "
Another one asked .

" I guess we all are familiar with the reason .
First of all we wanted to strengthen our bond before making anything public and secondly for safety purposes "
Yoongi said .

" What do you mean by safety purposes ? "
Someone asked .

" Being in the public eyes has both it's pros and cons . And people often ignore the dark side of it . We wanted to make sure that Hana is safe and secure first and we are well capable of protecting her when needed then only we wanted to go public "
Jungkook despite being the youngest spoke with a confidence I have never seen before .

" What does it mean for you as BTS and your fans , Army? " Another one asked .

" Nothing changes because of it . Like Jimin said we met Hana in our predebut days . And Army has been with us since then through thick and thin . We still love them a lot and will continue to love them . Whatever we are , wherever we have reached , it has always been because of Army " Namjoon made it clear .

" Who is the one who understood first that Kwon Hana is your Soulmate ? " A woman asked in a friendly manner .

" Jin hyung is the one who understood what is happening " Hoseok smiled warmly at the said latter .

" How did you understand that hyung ? "
Taehyung asked Jin with a fake serious expression which made everyone chuckle .

" Well I guess time helped me . I still don't know how I did , it just felt right , like Hana is the only one with whom I belong , with whom we belong "

The only one .

" Are you married ? " One of them asked .

" Marriage is a legal bond . And we respect it a lot too but soulmates are connected by heart already so in this time we didn't find it to be necessary . But we may get married in future " Yoongi said .

" Do you have kids ? " .

" We don't , but we definitely plan to have them , only once we believe , we , especially Hana is ready for it " Hoseok answered .

" If you don't mind can I ask a question to Hana ? " Someone politely asked .

" Of course " Namjoon spoke .

" Hana how are feeling to be here ? "

" Well I am nervous " She spoke in a cute voice which made everyone laugh .

" How do you feel about being their soulmate ? " The same reporter asked .

" I know them from a long time . The world knows BTS as who they are but I know who they were . And I'm so proud of them . I have never been happier before . They complete me " She smiled so warmly at the camera .

" And do you feel about having Hana as your soulmate ? " The reporter asked the members this time .

They all looked at each other with a knowing smile .

" She's our sun , who always brightens up our day and our moon who guided us through the darkest of nights . She has always been with us , from when we were nothing . We failed so many times , almost gave up too but at the end of the day she would always be there to say ' it's okay , you can do it ' . She stayed when everyone left us .
She's our everything " Namjoon concluded .
His words said that it wasn't scripted , it came out directly from his heart , for his love .

______

" Why is your upcoming album release and world tours are cancelled ? "

" We don't want to take any risk of putting Hana or anyone in danger , including Army"
Jin answered the question .

" The photos were released without your consent , have your agency found out who is the one responsible for it ? "
Someone dared to ask this question again .

" Like I answered this question before , the agency is working on it . And you will be informed when we find out who did this . Next please "
Hoseok was frustrated with the question .

" You have hidden Kwon Hana as your soulmate for so long , almost ten years.
Are there any chances that you have another soulmate that you are still hiding ?"

Namjoon took his mic and looked at all of them before beginning .

" We can asure you that Kwon Hana is our only soulmate . We don't have another
one "

The idea of press conference doesn't originally belong to me , I have read it in a book before so I thought putting it in here will be cool, but the words and events are my original idea .

Thank you for 5k reads!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.3K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
47.5K 2.7K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
5.2K 615 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
132K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...