UBER EATS ! - bakugou k.

Da BLVKOUT

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ - 𝚄𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚂 ! ❛ ━━ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇɪɴ ʏ/ɴ chooses the wrong night 𝘢𝘯𝘥 person to get high and pran... Altro

𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌.
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌.

𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

13.3K 447 773
Da BLVKOUT

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦!

tacohoe
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 7:10 am

tacohoe
gm 🤑

bakubitch 😡
you just
ruined it.

tacohoe

all i did
was breathe-

WHEN WILL YOU
LOVE ME ⁉️⁉️

bakubitch 😡
idk

maybe if you
strip for me
i'll change
my mind

tacohoe
oh-

well in that case

AHEM.

👗🤏 this little
piggy went to
market !!

bakubitch 😡
stop

you can't
be serious
right now.

tacohoe
WYMM
LOLOLL

i was only
doing what
u asked 🙄

bakubitch 😡
i was joking

keep dreaming
shithead.

tacohoe
maneee

stop PLAYING
wit a bitch
feelings bro 😔

bakubitch 😡
don't you
have school

what are
you doing

tacohoe
ughh don't
remind meee

you have class?

bakubitch 😡
training

tacohoe
😲 DONT
YALL HAVE
HERO COSTUMES

OR SUM SHIT

i would sell my
left COOCHIE LIP
to see your suit.

bakubitch 😡
WHAT

there's no
fucking way you
just said that

i might have to
block you after
that one ngl.

tacohoe
don't do
that 😒

i gotta better
idea.

why don't you

give me motivation
to get ready for
school pls 🫠🫠

bakubitch 😡
how

tf

tacohoe
IDK say
some shit.

threaten me
or sum 🥱

bakubitch 😡
...

GET YOUR
LAZY ASS
UP OUTTA
YOUR BED

or i'll choke
the life out
of you with
my bare hands.

sound good?

tacohoe
you.

AMATEUR. 🤦🏽‍♀️

you're not supposed
to threaten me with
something i'd WANT

estupido 🙄

bakubitch 😡
smfh

don't call
me stupid.

any normal person
would run the
other direction?

tacohoe
but

i told you
i was into
that 🥺

bakubitch 😡
fuck it.

tacohoe
OOUU WAIT

wanna ft? 🦾

maybe seeing ur
face will make
me wanna b
productive

yk, to become the better
woman to be your wife

type shit 🤭😝

bakubitch 😡
you wish

tacohoe
soo yes ? 😽

bakubitch 😡
i guess.

it wasn't even a minute later when bakugou's phone screen had changed to that of a mirroring image of himself, indicating that he was receiving an incoming facetime call.

he pulled the black and orange striped tank top over his head and down around his torso before grabbing the device and propping it up against a small box on his dresser.

he slid his thumb across the bottom of the display and waited for the girl to appear before him.

"hey dipshit, your lazy ass better not be in bed still." bakugou glanced up at the screen, his body immediately tensing at the sight.

he was greeted with a pair of e/c eyes that rolled skyward, and a broad smile that reached ears.

y/n was still in fact, in bed, phone clutched so close to her face that all that could be seen from the other end at the moment was her forehead and h/c hair.

"holy shit, you are hot as fuck."

she mumbled, her sentence trailing off towards the end. earning a scoff and slight smirk from the boy, he picked up one of his gauntlets and approached the phone.

"show your face," he remarked with the nod of his head, studying the screen closely.

"no seriously, do you wanna get married?"

at last, y/n rose from her bed. she was right, just the sight of the boy would be enough to get her moving.

her eyes were fastened onto the defined muscles that coated his back and arms. she couldn't help but observe intently as they flexed involuntarily at the movements he'd make.

he was definitely different, she thought. from the hair to his scarce eye color, she was most certainly intrigued.

"shut the hell up. stop asking me stupid ass questions and get dressed or something." bakugou chuckled, effortlessly slipping on the remaining pieces of his hero costume.

"just think about it, we'd have some cute ass kids man."

y/n gleamed, emitting a soft laugh as she entered her bathroom. though bakugou failed to make it known, her subtle comments about things like that really did a number on him.

the girl too placed her phone upright against her sink. she stood back, inspecting her figure in the mirror as her body was now on full display.

"you look small as fuck. piss me off one day and i might just throw you across the room." bakugou snorted as he watched in contentment, y/n's jaw gape open at his comment.

the manicured hands that were once covering her mouth soon left their place to settle in the air beside her head. y/n shrugged her shoulders at the threat.

"say less. you should know by now bakugou, not to use that language with me."

she waved her finger from side to side with the smack of her flushed lips.

"you're right, i completely forgot how masochistic you are. " he left the camera's field of view, now fully dressed in his suit with only his boots left to slip on.

"damn right. but hey, i'm about to hop in the shower, so i'll text you later?"

bakugou's eyebrows pinched together as he made his way back to his dresser with his boots now in hand. snatching the phone from its placement, he nodded vaguely at the girl before tossing the device on his bed.

"oh don't look so disappointed! you can stay and watch if you want?"

her words were teasing, yet bakugou somehow knew that she was only partly joking.

"i'm good, dumbass. i gotta head out anyways." clearing his throat, the blond slipped on his black mask that he had almost forgotten. he slid the material back across his forehead until his hair was completely out of his face. (a/n iykyk ahsjsja)

"your suit is insane,"

"you better beat some villain ass out there today!"

y/n finalized with a grin as the sound of running water filled the air.

"don't even worry about that. don't you know you're talking to the future number one hero here?" bakugou shook his head at his assertive comment, surfacing for the camera one last time to see her face.

earning a sly smile and swift dismissal with the wave of her hand, the two exchanged a final goodbye.

bakugou ended the call without further comment.

⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

a/n
what y'all
THINKJ

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

815K 31K 32
𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI STAYS UP PAST HIS B...
348K 14.1K 24
/Text Fic Both Katsuki and Shoto have trouble sleeping for each of their own reasons. But one day Shoto hears a loud scream in the dorm, obviously fr...
122K 3.3K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
147K 5.1K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...