The Blue Siren (Spider-Man x...

By StarryEyedLittleOne

In Blue Siren we follow Y/N, a young woman who must grapple with both her incredible abilities and the trauma... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27:
28:
29:
30:
Mini-Advertisement:
Epilogue:

4

176 12 8
By StarryEyedLittleOne

My alarm blares in my ear, at least I'm awake now, I sit straight up, rubbing my eyes to try and fully wake up. From my bed, I open my cupboard with a flicker of a hand, contemplating outfits. I carefully take out a grey jumper, black ripped jeans, a jean jacket, and white sneakers.

I jump up from the bed and change into these clothes, I throw my PJs to the other side of the room. Contemplating if I'd like to make something for school or just take the sandwich from Deli's... I might just take the sandwich. I pack it up and go to brush my teeth.

I exit the front door, lock it, and head to the Parkers. I hardly knock on the door, when May swung it open. 

"Y/N, I was hoping you'd join us!"

"Join you for what?"

"Breakfast of course!"

"Oh I can't, I don't really eat in the mornings."

"Nonsense, come in, come in!" She guides me into the home. A bedroom door went open and Peter came out shirtless. This kid is really built... When do I know I've been staring too long.

"Oh uh- Aunt May, who's at the do-" his attention is drawn to me staring at him. He bolted back into the room and came back out a couple of minutes later, fully clothed. I was trying to hide a laugh. He came and sat next to me at the table, May brought the food, she scrambled eggs, toasted bread, and fried bacon.

Both of us dished in for ourselves, this time I ate civilized. Peter  and I greeted Aunt may and we were off. We headed out of their apartment, Peter was carrying a stack of books.

"Pete, what happened to your bag?"

"Oh, it got stolen..."

"Oh, ok wait give me a second."

I jogged into my apartment and went into the storeroom. Dad stacked this spare bedroom with everything I might need for school, womanly things, and house essentials. I grabbed a spare backpack that I wasn't using and took it out to Peter. 

"Oh- uh- thank you, I guess"

"Don't worry, nothing is going to jump at you from inside it, it would be really funny though..."

He thanked me again and put his books into his backpack.

We walked to school, making jokes about people passing by, funny videos we saw, and just enjoying each other's company. There were a few others in Hydra's facilities, but only I survived the experimentations, as far as I'm aware. I wish they could also experience someone as carefree as Peter.

We split our ways to our lockers. The first period is History, at least something easy. I wander through the halls and enter the class, I sit alone at a table in the front of the class, and another girl sits next to me. I hear Peter and Ned coming into the class. Clearly, they're in a deep conversation- a conversation Peter doesn't want to be in. He smiled as he walked past me, sitting right behind me. I looked around the room to see if anybody will notice, I looked at the teacher, waving my fingers under the table, playing with some of his strings, brainwashing him to block me out entirely, all he can see is a girl sitting here, clearly focusing in class. Now I can do whatever I want to.

The history teacher started with his lesson," The Sokovia Accords were put into place..." I zoned out and took out my phone to message Peter.

You:

Hey idiot, you guys are being loud...

I look behind me, seeing Peter looking down at his phone and smiling, he made eye contact with me and shook his head.

Pete:

Oh, I'm sorry. Ned is just tryna figure out some secrets.

You:

Oh, secrets? I wanna know...

Peter: 

Oh, it's nothing important. But we did talk earlier about

something way off topic to this.

You:

Is it about the girl you like?

I looked behind me seeing Peter looking a bit uneasy about something.

You:

It's Liz, I know. I see how you look at her

when she passes in the hallways.

I could hear Peter take a breath of relief, I looked back at him, he looked a bit hurt, but also relieved.

***

A small, old television is set up beside Coach Wilson, the PE teacher, who is standing with a bored expression. Captain America's Fitness Challenge is playing on the screen. Steve, in his full uniform, smiles pleasantly, standing in a locker room. He would have loved seeing this. 

We're sitting in neat rows on the bleachers, watching Captain America give a speech on screen.

Ned and Peter were whispering, but I couldn't hear them. I tried moving closer, but I accidentally touched Parker's hand when I nudged closer. I abruptly stopped their conversation. I didn't know if I was imagining anything, but as I touched his hand, he left it there for a few seconds until reacting, and his cheeks seem to be getting rosy.

Coach Wilson said, "Thank you, Captain. I'm pretty sure this guy's a war criminal now, but whatever. I have to show these videos. It's required by the state. Let's do it."

"Actually Sir, I heard they solved everything between themselves and Sokovia..." Ned informs.

Coach Wilson interrupts Ned and blows his whistle.

We, engaged in various exercises. Climbing ropes, doing chin-ups, push-ups, et cetera. After climbing the rope to the top I saw Michelle lying on a mat by herself and wielding her book like a weight, still immersed in its contents. I can see Peter lying on a mat and doing sit-ups. Ned is holding his legs in place for him.

Until I heard one singular line that grabbed my attention enough to jump to the floor mats. Some were in awe that I didn't break an ankle, but I didn't pay attention to them.

"Peter knows Spider-Man!" Ned's voice echoed through the gymnasium.

"No, I don't. No. I... I mean..." Peter explains.

Flash, who was climbing up a rope behind me, slides down to the ground.

"They're friends."

"Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends." Flash mocks them. He steps in front of me.

"I've met him. Yeah. A couple of times. But it's, um... through the Stark internship. Mm-hmm." Peter tries to make excuses, all I want to know is what are these Stark Internships.

"Yeah, well. I'm not really supposed to talk about it." Peter grinds his teeth towards Ned.

"Well, that's awesome. Hey, you know what? Maybe you should invite him to Liz's party. Right?" Flash exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm having people over tonight. You're more than welcome to come." Liz excuses.

I jogged to Peter and hung on his shoulder, whispering in his ear, "Hey mister Stark internships, I got you..." He started smiling after hearing this. I looked at Liz with a fake smile and flipped off Flash behind my back.

I heard Flash mumble, "Aww sorry my schedule is too busy for that darling," he referred to me flipping him off. 

I turned around and a disgusted expression sprouted," Gross, the fact that you think anybody here would actually want that is really sad... In your dreams probably, it's probably exactly that, you only get laid in your dreams, don't you Flashy?"

"As if! Then what would you rather be with your boyfriend Penis Parker over here?"

"Shame Flash, did I bruise your ego? Parker is a step-up wait actually, I don't even think you come close to his level... But no Peter has other people he is eyeing." I take my arms off his shoulder elbowing him gently. 

Flash wanted to say something when Liz intervened, "So Y/N, Peter and Ned, are you coming tonight? Remember Peter Spider-man is also invited."

"We'll see you at 8," I jokingly wink at Liz. 

I turn to Peter and whisper in his ear again, "See, now you show her some real moves at the party tonight, Mr. Parker..." I wink at him.

"Yeah sure," he looked down, he seemed really upset and avoided eye contact. Did I do something wrong? "Well, at least I get to meet the rumored Spider-man!" I enthuse.

***

I was sitting in a science, sir was just explaining boring work, and I didn't care a bit, I just doodled.  When all of a sudden I felt like millions of needles were pressing against my brain. I groaned in pain, Peter looked at me with worry in his eyes, "Hey Y/n/n, are you ok?"

I placed two hands on my head to clench it trying to ease the pain. I removed the one hand and stopped Peter from leaning closer, it felt like the experiments, like millions of little probes were dissecting me again. The pain was excruciating. I asked the teacher if I could be excused and I left for the bathroom.

When I opened the door to the bathroom, another girl slipped out. I looked if anybody else was in there, when the coast was clear I locked the door behind me, I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. The room started flashing from the current bathroom, and bits and pieces of the Hydra facilities, it felt like my brain was trying to crawl out of my skull. I stood up trying to take control of the pain, trying to ease it. When I looked at my reflection, I saw how my eyes were glowing a deep blue, my body was engulfed by blue energy. I just fell to my knees, yearning for this pain to stop.

I felt how my nails were scraping on the concrete floors. This was unbearable. The pain suddenly stopped, I was totally confused- was it me that stopped it. My phone started to ring.

"Yoohoo! Sheep how was that?"

"Doctor, are you trying to kill me?"

"Oh I'm sorry, on our diagnostics we have reporting back to us here, we saw how your vital signs were skyrocketing, this either happens when someone is almost dying or falling in love- Uh. I believe the younger generations call it, getting butterflies?"

"Don't worry Doctor I'm not dead, but if you do that again; I'll make sure you are!"

I hear how he tuts his tongue in disappointment. " I can always just push that to levels that would make your nerve system mush..."

"Wait don't do that!"

"Then don't test me, Sheep! Do your mission!"

"Fine, I got to go, thanks for testing it..." I hang up the phone and make my way back to the class. When I got there Peter barely left my side, I ordered him to focus on what the teacher was saying, but clearly, that wasn't working.

There is only one person I could think of texting, I know I might regret it, but I take out my phone and sent Dad a text:

You:

Somethings wrong, I need you to look into

something like bio links, Something Hydra did

caused more damage than we thought.

I remember what the commander said in his plan, I remember it word for word. But this wasn't in it, Biomoleclur links weren't even mentioned, why are they keeping things from me. 

Dad:

Hey, cupcake? Why what happened, don't worry

I sent Happy now to fetch you, just get your things ready.

I'll see what I can do.

I took out some sticky notes that I had laying around in my bag and tore one off from the rest, I scribbled something on it.

Pete, My dad's fetching me, I don't know what's wrong, my head feels like it is going to explode. Don't worry though, I'll be ready by 8 tonight, I promise.

I fold the note and hand him the scribbled letter, he opened it up and gave me a scared look.

He wrote something as well and handed it to me.

Hey, Y/N, don't worry- I know everything is going to be fine... But if you don't feel better then don't come.

Just as I wanted to write something back, the bell rang. I scooted closer to Peter and smiled at him, "Hey mister, I told you I'll see you at 8, but I'll be at your house at half-past 7 so don't be late-" I turned around and walked a bit ahead and then turned back to Peter to joke with him"-and if I don't come, who will protect you from Flash?"

It wasn't long before Happy walked in, he took my bag from me and escorted me to the compound.

***

Friday greets me as I enter, " Good afternoon Y/N Stark, your father is waiting for you in his lab..."

I make my way through the compound halls to his lab. I heard Steve and my dad argue inside, I stood there just listening. 

"I know, I told you about the corpse Steve! But!"

"Exactly, so why are we just trusting this Y/N?"

"She's my daughter Steve! You wouldn't understand!"

"How can you be sure of that? Then tell me, let me understand, that's what friends are for?"

"Don't! I told you we weren't friends anymore after you defended the winter soldier, we're mere colleagues."

"That's not who he is! His name is Bucky! Never mind that, at least do some testing, why would you find a corpse and your daughter?"

"Fine-" 

The door slides open and I just see Steve with his arms folded, leaning against a shelf. He looked at me with a disappointed look. He took a deep sigh and walked past me, exiting, "We'll talk about this later Tony."

I walked over and sat on a chair in front of Dad, he pulled up information he could get from Biomoleclur Body Linking Technology. I told him about the pain and everything from it.

"Basically honey, the only way that this actually could work, is if some sort of technology was implanted in you, connecting to your own body itself."

I thought of his words, thinking of what Hydra would do if I found it and destroyed it. Yes I know I've hated this man's face and his guts, but he is doing everything he can to help me. For the time being his daughter again might not be that bad. If it comes down to it, I will exterminate him- no questions asked.

"What if we took it out," I said with a bit of coldness.

"Y/N, we don't even know how big this thing is, it could be anywhere."

"Impossible for a Stark to find it?"

"That's definitely something a younger me would say, Friday cancel all my meetings for the next few hours." He smirks grabbing a marker and going to his whiteboard to start running tests.

We started to run all kinds of tests, bloodwork, X-rays, and even tests I don't know what they even do. 

"Mr. Stark, I'd like to make you aware that Mrs. Potts has entered the building and is back from her business trip. By evaluating her diagnostics, it seems she's in a bit of distress." Friday proclaimed.

"Wait Dad- You mean Mom is here?" I snap out of my cockiness and self-centeredness. While I grew up, Dad was always the superhero protecting the world from danger, but Mom protected me from danger.

"Honey, yes she is!"

The lab's door slid open and Mom came through the door. She rushed to my side and gave me a bear hug. Still, in shock, I didn't fully accept the hug until I heard her start sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her back, one singular tear fell from my eyes. She pulled away, she was as beautiful as ever!

I looked her in her eyes and smiled, "Hey Mom..."

Dad got annoyed at us, as he was just trying to get the testing done, we didn't let that happen, we were just gossiping about everything NEW in my life, how it is at school, my subjects, my apartment, and my friend Peter. Dad's expression changed when he heard Parker's name. I felt like a teen again gossiping with her mom!

"Ooooo, a boy!" Mom exclaimed.

"Mom, it's nothing like that! We are simply just friends!" 

Mom had an unsatisfied look on her face, I looked at Dad that was still focusing on testing.

"Dad, how long do you think this to be?"

"Why do you need to be somewhere?"

"Actually yes, Peter and I are going to a school party!" I spit.

"Ooh, as a date right?! You two are going on a date?" My mom coos.

"No Mom, Ned is coming with us, and it's definitely not a date, he likes Liz Allan."

I swear I just saw my dad take a breath of relief.

"Talking about Peter though Dad, what is the Stark Internships?"

"We invited Teenagers to come and intern here for a week or two."

I shook it off and just carried on speaking to Mom until Dad interrupted us.

"Well, if you're really serious about the party, I think I found something, but I will need to investigate where I think it is."

He lifts my hair away from the nape of my neck, Dad was fuming when he found what he was looking for, but I saw him doing his best to conceal it.

"I think if I'm not mistaken, this scar is from an implant. It makes sense why they'd place it in your nape, the nape is connected to vital-"

"Well take it out then!" I interrupt him.

"What if-"

"Dad I can handle whatever Hydra did to me, I have been for 7 ye..." I swallowed my words when I realized what I was insinuating.

"Just take it out, Dad..." I snap at him.

I lay on the chair, Dad got medical staff to cut my nape open and they slowly pull out the technology, when I heard the clutter of metal smashing into each other, I knew it was over. They stitched me and gave me pain meds, they also gave me meds that might dampen any future headaches, and Dad told me that a 'friend' made it for me. He had an eye at my vitals before letting me leave with mom. Happy drove us to a clothing shop near my apartment, I looked down at my watch before we entered, 16:43. There was still plenty of time before I had to be home. We looked around the shop until getting the perfect outfit, Mom was super excited about tonight.

We walked home, seeing as the house was only 4 blocks away, we sent Happy back to the compound ready to fetch my mom again later. She wore sunglasses to not be spotted out in public.

***

We walk past the Parkers' Apartment, I unlock the door.

"Mom, you can make yourself at home, I just need to go take a shower real quick."

I rushed into the bathroom and took a hot steamy shower, I'm actually quite excited for tonight, it's going to be my first real hang out with other teens.

I climbed out of the shower and blow-dried my hair in the bathroom, I put on the clothes that I was planning on wearing, and took a quick foto.

I adored the outfit, I walked out of the room and saw Mom was observing Beti.

"Y/N, did you do this?"

"Oh, are you referring to F.R.I.D.A.Y, sorta I just reprogrammed it, and now we have B.E.T.I"

"Damn, you clearly have your father's talents."

My cheeks became rosy, it was the first time that my mom or anybody acknowledged, my work in a long time.

"Y/N, you look really nice! So what, are you just gonna leave your hair like that?"

"I never really learned how to braid my hair, so I was just planning on putting it up in a pony or something."

"That's not gonna work for me, let Momma help you!" She had a mischievous smile.

I went to my closet and grabbed my hairbands and everything Mom ordered me to get, I came back and sat in front of her. 

"So Love, what do you want me to do..."

I was totally taken back, I didn't know what I wanted, so I opened up Pinterest, scrolling through hair ideas.

"What about this one?"

I showed the hair look to my mom, she immediately started tugging and pulling at my hair. After half an hour she was finally done, and I was finally ready to leave.

A/N - Eyyy, Chapter 4 is out! Damn, I can't believe it, I hope you guys are ready for a bunch of twists with this book! I'm just trying to get past the Homecoming arc then I'll jump into more of her own arc! I think you guys will like it! I am trying to show more character depth than I did with A simple smile's mc, Ooooof the next chapter is one of my favorites, it has tons of easter eggs for those who love the MCU! K byeee~

Btw what do you think about the longer chpaters? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 606 22
Y/N was used by Hydra for her powers for years. When she senses Hydra's intentions for her shift to something more sinister, she makes her escape, me...
84.7K 3.5K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
3.3K 125 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
26.3K 786 53
Nora Reynolds didn't ask anyone to save her. And yet, Tony Stark seems to be intent on doing so anyways, becoming her legal guardian after her father...