Cursed

Por Saphireblueelf

Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is... Mais

Rainy day
School day
Pinecone
Friday
Date day??
Bitrhday
Work of art
Confused
Date day
Truth, consequences and love?
Planning
Loves perfect bliss
Research
Lust or love
The tuning fork
Furlan
Make up
Home Alone
Break
Experiment in love
Morning Sunshine
Killing Game
To each their own
Epilog

Birthday party

567 27 11
Por Saphireblueelf

Eren laughed. He hugged Armin, fist bumped Erwin, then Hange was hugging him. Petra came up for a hug as well. She squeezed his arms as she backed away.

"My, you got some pipes." She smirked.

"They're not as good as his legs." Armin commented. The others looked at him. "What? He's good at running!" Armin cried. Erwin laughed at him. The others walked away. Someone thrust a cup in Eren's hands.

"So, birthday boy, what do you want to do?" Petra asked.

"Oh, no!" Armin snagged Eren's arm. "We don't ask him things like that." Armin shook his head.

"Yeah that led to disaster two years ago." Hange giggled.

"Playing hide and seek in the dark with glow sticks wasn't my best idea." Eren giggled. He saw Levi come out with a broom. The ravenette tried sweeping up the glitter. Erwin took the broom from him after a short silent fight. The broom disappeared, Levi sat in the corner pouting.

Armin had some games they played for a bit. Then Petra smirked. "How about truth or dare?" She asked.

"This isn't middle school." Levi snarled at her. Petra rounded on him, Eren saw a flash of anger in her eyes.

"Excuse me for wanting to get to know everyone!" She hissed at him. Armin set something on the table beside Eren's hand.

"Really? Stop that!" The blond yelled at him. Eren blinked.

"What?" He asked his friend.

"That's the fifth time I picked that up! You keep knocking it off. What are you a cat or something?" He giggled. Eren shook his head. Armin took the wadded up paper to the garbage.

"Alright let's play truth or dare, just no dares can be outside of this apartment and they can't involve destroying my house!" Eren insisted.

"Yeah!" Petra clapped. They found seats in the living room.

"It's your birthday." Armin told Eren.

"OK, um, Levi truth or dare?" Eren asked.

"Dare." Levi sounded bored.

"Ok, um, I dare you to..." Eren looked thoughtful, "Um I dare you to play the rest of the game in nothing but your underwear." Eren smirked. Levi blinked slowly at him.

"And if I'm not wearing any?" He asked, a slow smirk spread over his face as he saw Eren's face flame.

"Guess it's naked time for you!" Hange laughed. Levi stood. He began to pull his shirt up. Erwin started humming stripper music. Levi got into it wiggling his hips as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Fuck, look at those abs!" Hange cried. Levi bent to pull his socks off, wiggling his ass in Eren's face. Eren backed up looking like a ripe tomatoe. Levi stood up, slowly he undid his pants button and zipper. He came over to stand directly in front of Eren as he eased his pants down over his hips. Eren swallowed. Levi worked his pants lower, showing his hip bone. Then, he moved his thumb off of the waistband of his blue boxers.

"Awe no fair!" Hange hit him in the ass with a pillow, nearly shoving Levi's dick in Eren's face. Levi sat down to take his pants off, just as the buzzer sounded from the security desk. Eren went to answer it. It was Moblit.

"Oh yeah, he was coming over after he got out of work!" Hange called. Eren okayed it for him to come up.

"Levi, it's your turn." Eren said.

"Truth or dare brat?" Levi's silver eyes twinkled.

"Dare." Eren stated confidently until he saw the smirk on Levi's face.

"I dare you to come sit beside me for the rest of the game." Levi was sitting in the only recliner. Eren moved to sit on the arm. Levi slipped over pulling him down beside him in the seat.

"Well, not enough room, what could we do?" Levi stood, kicking Eren's feet over before sitting in his lap. "Ah, that's better." He smirked at Eren's face.

"Back to you Eren!" Armin called.

"Uh, Armin truth or dare?" Eren asked.

"Truth!" Armin said.

"Is it true you have a crush on someone?" Eren had wondered for awhile, but hadn't asked. He saw Armin's eyes flick to Erwin quickly before his friend flushed red.

"Yes." Armin muttered.

"What? Who?" Hange squealed.

"That wasn't part of it!" Armin cried. "My turn, Petra?" He asked.

"Truth." Petra stated.

"Um, is it true that you uh have never had a boyfriend?" Armin asked.

"Oh, lame!" Hange cried.

"What? We don't know much about her!" Armin cried.

"It is in fact, not true!" Petra smiled.

"My turn!" She turned to Levi and Eren. "Eren?" She asked.

"Truth." Eren glanced at Levi's face then away again.

"Is it true you are single?" Petra asked.

"Currently, yes." Eren answered.

"By Saturday that may change." Levi pointed out.

"Oohhh, dish!!!" Hange leaned back into Moblit kicking her feet in the air. Moblit sat her back up.

"Behave." He cooed into her ear. They played for another hour or so before Levi nearly knocked Petra out with a pillow. This started a pillow fight that resulted in Eren twisting his ankle, falling and getting piled on by everyone.

Levi put a stop to the games before someone got hurt. Erwin suggested they eat. Levi got the plates and napkins.

"Petra where did you move from?" Armin asked as Levi got redressed.

"It's a small town up North." She answered vaguely.

"Where are your parents?" Moblit asked.

"Mom passed away a few years ago. Dad got a job as pilot. He will be flying cross Atlantic, so I'm here to finish my senior year with my grandparents." She told them.

Once they were done eating, Hange made Eren sit so he could open his gifts. Hange got him a video game he had wanted but didn't have the money for. Moblit got him a new Manga series he had been trying to get Eren to check out. Eren laughed telling him he would start reading it tonight. Armin gave him a bunch of art supplies. Petra handed him a fifty dollar bill.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was your birthday or what you like so, just get yourself something nice." She smiled.

Levi reached out to take Eren's hand. He slipped a black and red leather bracelet he wore off of his wrist. He put it on Eren. "A very dear friend of mine gave me this before he passed away. I'm not giving it to you to keep. It's for you to hold onto until Saturday. I'll get you a real present then." He told him. Eren had seen Petra's eyes go wide when Levi took the bracelet off. She didn't say anything.

Eren thanked them all. They began talking about the manga, he left them to their discussion as he went to use the bathroom. When he came out he heard voices in the kitchen.

"... it's not like that!" Petra hissed.

"Then what is it like?" Levi snarled back. "He was fucking purring earlier, then knocking shit off of the table!" He sounded pissed. Eren moved a bit closer.

"You know I don't know much about it!" Petra nearly yelled. To Eren it sounded like the two of them knew each other.

"Well you better figure it out!" Levi half shouted at her.

"I cant believe you gave him Furlan's bracelet!" Petra hissed.

"I can handle it for a few days!" Levi snarled back.

"It's a week!" Petra argued.

"Its fine, I'm going back!" Eren heard his footsteps storm away.

"Always the superior dick, aren't you!" Petra growled. Eren saw her shadow shake its hair back before she too walked back out. Eren moved down the hall to come into the room from the hallway.

"It's getting rather late. We have school tomorrow." Levi pointed out. It was after eleven.

"Right, Cinderella needs her beauty sleep." Petra smirked at Levi.

"Only because the wicked witch is an absolute moron!" He hissed back. Petra flung her napkin at him. It didn't come close to hitting him.

"Do you two know each other?" Erwin asked.

"Yes." Levi hissed. "We went to middle school together." He told them.

"Worse years of my life." Petra shot at him.

"Yeah, meeting you really wasn't the best thing for me either!" Levi glared at her.

"On that note, let's clean up!" Armin cried. Everyone helped. The broom reappeared.

Petra left first when she noticed she had a text from her grandparents. Erwin, Armin, Hange and Moblit left about eleven thirty taking the garbage out with them. Levi spent forty five minutes trying to sweep up all the glitter and confetti.

"You will never get rid of this glitter!" He muttered Eren yawned watching Levi try cleaning the glitter. Levi saw it.

"Yeah, I, uh should be going too. Don't leave without me. I'm walking you to school tomorrow." He stated. Eren nodded. He looked around. "What are you looking for?" Levi asked.

"Vincent." Eren stated.

"What is Vincent?" Levi wondered out loud.

"It's what I'm changing Blackie's name too. I thought of it when Petra said that about Cinderella." He shrugged. "Vincent, you know from the beauty and the beast." Eren said when Levi looked skeptical.

"You think you're the beauty?" Levi smirked he moved up in front of Eren. He kissed him lightly on the lips. "I can see that. Good name!" Levi agreed before walking out.

Eren shut the door behind him. He went to change his clothes. As he sat on his bed, looking over his presents, Vincent leapt up beside him. "Hey, there you are." Eren smiled. He got the toys out that Hange brought the cat as well as the catnip toy Eren got him earlier.

"Sorry, but I'm tired. Going to bed, Vinny!" He called shutting the light off and covering up.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.3K 205 33
This is a continuation of Danger days, so go read that first if you want! Levi is Captain of his own squad now. Eren, having won the Titan award sign...
51.8K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...
15.4K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...
332K 15.3K 57
When you are born, you are born with a necklace. Attached to this necklace is half an object or symbol. Your soulmate holds the other half on their n...