The Sister of Ayanokouji Kiyo...

By KiyoPon_AK

This story is based on a story made by me, making some corrections to create something new. (You are free to... More

Monologue: Ayanokouji Kaede
Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 2)
New things to tell
Chapter 2: The Trouble Began
Chapter 3: Coincidences Can Be Strange
Chapter 4: Double-Sides
Chapter 5: I want to see Horikita's Future
Chapter 6: Before the Exam
Chapter 7: Sudou's Problem Begins
Chapter 8: Sakura Airi
A Random Scenario (1): Ichinose wants to know how to turn down❀
Chapter 9: A Good Ending for... Class D?
Chapter 9.5: A Good Ending for... Class D?
Chapter 10: Uninhabited Island
Chapter 11: The Test on the Uninhabited Island
Chapter 12: The First Days on the Uninhabited Island
Chapter 13: The End of the Special Examination (Season One Finale)
Chapter 14: The Beginning of a New Special Examination
V8 Y 2
Breaking News

Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 1)

5.2K 136 33
By KiyoPon_AK

Clarifications: This is a fanfic, so several things should not be taken seriously. If you have any doubts, please comment.

Sorry for taking so long to upload a chapter. I wanted to get used to writing a bit after being busy with school for a whole month, as well as clear up some ideas. However, besides writing this story, at the same time, I wrote another one, which I want to keep as short as possible.

Honestly... I couldn't help but write another story!

Anyway, with that said, I leave you with the story.

...

(0)

April 1st

Sitting at the bus stop with my brother, we wait for the bus to take us to our new life. A life as high school students.

As I waited for the bus, I rested my face on my brother's shoulder, while humming a song I had heard on TV.

I looked at my brother, who didn't seem to be bothered by my humming, so I went about my business waiting for the bus that would take us to Advanced Nurturing High School, the only school that could give us that life as students.

"What was the name of that music you hum so much?".

Striking up a conversation, my brother asked me with curious eyes.

"I don't know. I just heard it on TV and thought it was a pretty song."

I replied.

Apparently, that was all my brother had to say, so I fell silent again.

I didn't care and kept humming the song as I waited for the bus.

...

As we rode the bus, I marveled at the falling pink petals of the sakura trees that were falling from their branches. In my opinion, it was a great sight.

When we arrived at the school, there was no problem, which I was very grateful for.

I looked at the grand entrance of the school, where you can only enter once and exit also only once.

Honestly, I'm a little anxious for my school life to start. I have to start the first day with all the energy in the world!

...

...

...

... All my energy went into how boring the entrance ceremony was. I blamed the entrance ceremony for ruining my first day.

For many, the entrance ceremony was boring.

When the ceremony was over, we toured the school a bit before going to our classroom.

After the little tour, we went to our classroom, class D. I was relieved that my brother and I were in the same class. This way I can make sure my brother is perfectly fine.

When we entered the class, I noticed that there were already several students in the classroom, talking to each other or alone in their seats.

I looked around the classroom and saw my seat in the distance.

I made my way to my seat, which was in the second row to the left of the classroom, at the back.

I sat down and realized that my brother would be one row away from me, being in the first row on the left in the back by the window. A good spot, in my opinion.

Soon after, I watched as a beautiful black-haired girl sat next to my brother. My brother wanted to engage in small talk with the black-haired girl, but soon after he failed in his goal.

Following his example, I wanted to strike up a conversation with my neighbor.

I turned to my right and looked at my neighbor, who had also arrived at a slow pace. Her gaze remained lowered throughout, so I reconsidered talking to her.

The girl had a calm face and had glasses almost the same color as her hair, pink.

I hesitated a bit to speak to her, but I spoke to her in the end.

"Hi, I'm Ayanokouji Kaede, nice to meet you."

I greeted my neighbor with a smile.

The girl was startled to hear me and turned to look at me nervously. It was the first time I had seen that reaction, so I was curious about her.

"Ah... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoken to you so suddenly."

I apologized.

"Don't apologize. I'm sorry for my reaction."

Adjusting her hands quickly, she apologized with a pink tinge on her cheeks.

"Eto... I'm Sakura Airi...".

Saying her name, her head slowly lowers, causing her pink bangs to cover her blue eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sakura-san. So... Sakura-san, why did you choose this school?"

At my question, she turned around again to look at me in surprise, something I didn't understand why she was surprised.

"For nothing special... Just... My family recommended me to get into this school."

Slowly her tone changed as she spoke. He was gaining confidence to speak better, although to do so he had to lower the volume of his voice so he could speak without stuttering.

"Why are you asking me?"

Her tone was still very low, but it was more than enough to hear her.

"I just want to meet my classmates, that's all. Let's just get along, okay?"

I held out my hand for her to shake her hand with mine.

She looked shyly at my hand. She was trembling as she brought her hand closer.

Before she could take my hand, the classroom door opened, from there, a woman in a suit walked towards the desk, leaving the papers she was carrying on the desk.

 "Ahem, good morning students. My name is Chabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D this year. I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't change classes every year, so for the next three years, I hope to meet all of you. Although the entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium in an hour, I will distribute the list of special rules and the enrollment guide."

From in front, they passed out the papers.

I saw some of the information. As expected, this school has everything you need to be able to live quietly for three years.

"Now I am going to hand out the student ID cards. With this card, they can buy anything at any of the stores and facilities on campus. It works like a credit card. However, be careful how many points you use. There is nothing you can't buy on campus. If there is something on campus, you can buy it. The student cards are used by sliding them into the machines. Using the machines is really easy, so you won't have any problems with them. The points will be credited automatically on the first day of the month. Everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card. Also, 1 point is worth 1 yen. Any further explanation is unnecessary.

At sensei's words, the classroom suddenly became noisy, but soon after it quieted down.

"Were you surprised at the number of points you were given? This school measures the students' skills. Everyone here, who passed the entrance exam, has demonstrated a certain level of merit and worth. The amount of money is a reflection of your abilities. Use it without holding back. However, after graduation, all points will be withdrawn, as it is impossible to exchange these points for cash. There is no point in saving them. How you use them is up to you. Use them on things you like or need. If you don't think you will use some of your points, you can transfer them to someone else. However, harassing other people for points is forbidden. The school is very strict about bullying-any questions?"

I wanted to raise my hand to clear up a doubt I had, but I simply didn't do it.

"No one seems to have any questions. Well then, please lead a good student life."

Saying those words, she walked out, and the majority started talking.

"Hey, hey~, don't you want to go check out those stores? let's go shopping!"

"Umm. With so much money, we can buy anything. It's great that I got into this school~."

I doubt those girls really take care of their money responsibly.

"Everyone, can you listen to me for a moment?" - A blonde-haired boy spoke, drawing the attention of the class. - "Starting today, we'll be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if we could all introduce ourselves and become friends. We still have time until the entrance ceremony, how about it?"

Most of the students couldn't find words to say.

"I agree! After all, we don't know our names, much less anything about each other."

After the first person agreed, the previously hesitant students voiced their support.

"Then... I'll go first if you don't mind. My name is Hirata Yousuke. Since I was often called by my first name, Yousuke, in high school, feel free to use it. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular and also plan to play soccer at this school. I remain in your care."

The young man who proposed that the class be presented in a calm and impeccable manner made his presentation. No doubt he will be popular with the girls. I can even see hearts in the eyes of the girls...

Wait, how is that possible?

I won't deny it, to a certain extent, he's cute, but he doesn't catch my eye like most of the girls in my class. Still, in the eyes of the girls, he can be good boyfriend material.

Now that I look at the guys, some of them looked at him with jealousy.

Thus, the introductions began, with a girl named Inogashira Kokoro, who said she likes to sew and is good at knitting.

Then there was a boy, who lied saying that he was the ace of the baseball club in his high school and that he got injured in Inter-High, which is not possible because Inter-High is for high school kids.

My conclusion? He is a frivolous and loose-mouthed person.

He introduced himself as Yamauchi Haruki.

After that introduction, a girl who said she wanted to make friends with everyone introduced herself. Everyone loved her with her introduction and her mood in doing so.

She introduced herself as Kushida Kikyo.

After a while, the introductions were interrupted by a red-haired boy who looked like a delinquent, who said that he didn't want to pretend that they are good friends, and left, along with other people.

With that interruption, the introductions continued with a guy named Ike Kanji, who said he likes girls and hates cute guys, and was looking for a girlfriend.

I had to recognize his courage to say that in front of everyone, but honestly, I'd rather stay away from him if possible. I'll only talk to him if I have to, although I doubt it.

He obviously got teased by most of the girls.

Another introduction came from Koenji Rokusuke, who only introduced himself to the women, saying that he was the heir to the Koenji conglomerate.

Well, I'm not going near it.

After that introduction, Kiyotaka followed, who looked on regardless of what was going on around him.

"Next- It's you..."

Hirata pointed at my brother.

He just turned to look at me and stood up.

"Well... My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. There's nothing I particularly like, other than reading and playing the piano. I'll do my best to get along with all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you".

He finished his introduction and sat down again.

Phew... At least it was better than the one about the frivolous guy and the one who didn't like Ikemen.

Some looked at my brother with some interest when he said the part about playing the piano.

Good bro, you managed to get the attention of some girls!

Although, consequently, some guys looked at him with jealousy.

 "I hope to get along with you, Ayanokouji-kun."

Hirata smiled amicably at Kiyotaka, who nodded and looked out the window.

"So, next is you..."

Hirata pointed at me.

Well... You can do it.

"Hello everyone! My name is Ayanokouji Kaede, and yes, I'm Kiyotaka-nii-san's sister." - I pointed at Kiyotaka, who kept looking at the window. - "So I ask you to call me by my first name without honorifics. My hobbies are reading and playing chess, I hope to get along well with all of you! Though mind you, I can't stand perverts."

I want to avoid Ike and Yamauchi. If they change their perversion that I saw in their eyes to seeing Kushida, then I'll approach them. If that doesn't happen, well, they'll be nothing to me.

Hearing the last thing I said, some girls smiled at me and clapped their hands. On the other hand, a large part of the male population just lowered their heads.

I understand that men are interested in the body of a person of the opposite sex, or even the same sex. Women are like that too. However, there is a big difference between the normal look and the look of a pervert. Those who do not possess that look are 4 boys. Hirata, my brother, a boy named Miyake Akito, a boy with glasses named Yukimura Teruhiko. Some I don't know if they can be perverts, but the ones that are clearly perverted are the people I won't go near.

I can't say anything about Koenji.

The others I don't name are perverts, some worse than others.

I understand that from time to time a man or even a woman may have such thoughts. It's something I consider normal for our age, but most of them don't even try to hide it.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if my brother had those thoughts being in this school. After all, some girls in my class have their touch of charm. I might even awaken that side with another girl from another class!

Ahem... Well, it only remains to wait if and when my brother awakens that side of him.

...

(1)

The ceremony was boring, again!

After a speech of thanks from some rector, the ceremony was finally over.

It was already noon. After all the buildings and facilities on campus were explained to us, the group split up.

Of the students 70 or 80% went to the dormitories, the rest formed small groups and walked to the cafes and karaoke rooms. The whole crowd soon disappeared.

I was invited by a girl named Karuizawa Kei to go shopping, to which I declined the invitation because I wanted to buy some things at the convenience store on the way to the dormitories.

Together with my brother who accompanied me, inside the store we found the black-haired girl sitting next to my brother.

I let my brother do whatever he wanted, watching as he headed straight for the raven-haired girl.

I went through the store in search of the things I thought I needed.

On one of my stops to look for what I needed, I found a section in the store that offered free everyday products.

"Find you what you needed?" - Appearing to the side me, Kiyotaka noticed what I was seeing. - "Free products, huh?"

"I guess many people give themselves too much freedom to buy themselves whatever they want most in life to make the school offer free products like this."

Sigh.

Even if people were given as much freedom to buy whatever they want, they should at least have enough points to buy the most basic items for school life.

This is getting more and more suspicious.

"By the way, did you have any luck with your neighbor?"

"I only got her to give me her name. Horikita Suzune. Nothing important to tell you the truth."

"Well, that's progress for you. You should try talking to some girls in class. I've seen that you've caught the attention of some girls. I'm sure my brother is quite the flirt."

"I'll give it a try, although I'm sure I'll totally screw it up."

"Don't worry! Your dear sister will make sure you have a good life here."

He just nodded at what I said, while taking some free products. I also took the limit of the products you could grab.

As we went to pay for what we took, a familiar red-haired guy was making a fuss with the store manager. Apparently, he had forgotten his student card that helps us pay.

What a troublemaker he is... Wait, where are you going brother?

...

The troubled boy's name was Sudou Ken.

After my brother paid for Sudou's stuff, both my brother and I are outside with Sudou sitting on a bench that was near the shore, waiting for our ramen to be ready.

"I didn't think women would like to eat this."

Sudou commented.

Isn't that normal for me?

"Well... I don't eat this often. Our parents are very strict with our food, so I take advantage of when they're not around to watch me so I can eat this."

I told a truth, as well as a lie. It is true that they take great care of my food. The lie is that I have never eaten this kind of ramen.

"I see. Your life sucks."

What a way to put it.

"Anyway... Let's enjoy!"

Sudou was ready to enjoy his meal.

But...

"Hey... You guys are freshmen, right? That place is ours."

A group of three boys came out of the store carrying similar bowls of ramen.

I can't have a moment of peace to enjoy something new to me!

I can't allow that!

"As far as I know, any student can use these places freely. So we can be here."

I started eating without worrying about the senpais.

Honestly, the taste of ramen is not as special as I imagined. Would it taste better when they cook it from scratch?

"Yes! Get out of here!"

Sudou backed me up.

"You brats. You must respect your superiors."

A gesture of annoyance was drawn on one of the three senpais.

"By any chance, are you guys D-class students?"

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"So you're actually class D students, huh? Hell is in store for you brats! Too bad for you, pretty girl."

Hearing those words from such a person was disgusting, more so because I kept hearing their laughter that gradually became louder and louder.

The laughter of the senpais began to anger Sudou. He was going to get up, but I stopped him.

I approached the senpais, drawing a smile.

"They are disgusting."

Their faces scrunched up in anger.

"Laughing at your juniors is not worthy of a superior. Your attitude is disgusting, more for calling me a pretty girl when you laugh at my friend and my brother. You guys are truly idiots."

"You have the courage to be a simple defective. As expected of...".

"That's enough. Let's leave things as they are. They can stay here."

The way one of the superiors interrupted his classmate was rather abrupt. He stopped him just at the moment when the senpai said defective to me.

The way they behaved when they found out that we are D-class, and the fact that the senpai called me defective...

Yes, this school is going to be problematic.

...

...

...

04/06/2022

Well, guys, this is as far as I'm going to leave it.

This time I hope to be able to give you chapters once a week, and already by exaggeration to bring you chapters every two weeks.

For the next one, I also hope to be able to give you from here on long chapters so that at least it will be worth waiting for so long.

Anyway, with nothing more to say...

By the way, if you find spelling mistakes, don't worry, I'll be correcting them when I can. I really wanted to upload a chapter as fast as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
119K 5K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...