The Life Of A Pop Princess

By TimeToCome224129

Naomi has always dreamed of being in the spotlight. Now she gets the chance. Will she be able to handle it or... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

8 1 0
By TimeToCome224129

As it draws nearer, I realize I have to be home soon. I ride back to the stables and hop back in the truck.

When I reach home, my mom looks out and says "did you have fun?" I nodded.

"I got to ride Frosty. She was in a breeding center too."

"Aw, that's cute!" She walks inside along with me following.

"Hey, where did Mark go?" Dad replied "he's at your sister's softball game. Let's go." So I run to my parents' car, and hop in.

My phone buzzes, to reveal it was a text. From the guy who takes care of Frosty.

It reads 'Frosty is having minor stomach cramps and sleeps a lot longer.'

I decide to ignore it, and head to the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.3K 34
Essere la nuova moglie di un uomo che ha giΓ  figli non Γ¨ mai facile, scoprire che tuo marito Γ¨ un membro di un culto, fa riti strani e che i bambini...
244K 7.5K 50
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
25.5K 504 23
α€žα€°α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬ α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€œα€•α€Ία€™α€€α€œα€­α€―α€· မုဆိုးမဖြစ်နေနေ ငါ့ချစ်ရင်ငါ့မိဖုရားပဲ α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€•α€²α€žα€°α€€α€­α€―α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€œα€•α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ία€‘α€€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€™α€Ύα€”α€Ία€žα€™α€»α€Ύα€œα€€α€Ία€…α€α€―α€Άα€Έα€•α€Όα€…α€Ία€™α€šα€Ί" α€žα€°α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬ α€α€…α€Ήα€α€―α€œα€•α€Ήα€™α€€α€œα€­α€―α‚” မုဆို...
711K 17.3K 51
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...