Gmailing You

由 _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... 更多

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

10. London

443 28 13
由 _amxnx_

"Eyes have a language of their own."

"Yeah, ma I will, love you. Take care" After cutting the call you walk out of the telephone booth and look out for the taxi. The weather was windy and cold. The sky hinting that it was about to rain. The chilly breeze fuzzing through your skin making you aware of your surroundings.

The place where Jungkook stayed all the ten years of his life.

After you get into the taxi, you give the driver the address of Jungkook's house. Putting on the seatbelt you sigh and look out, accepting the fact that you made it. You were here in London. There were little tingles in your stomach. It felt so surreal and beautiful.

You had no idea what your future held for you. But you at least knew you didn't want to see a heart or two break. You came to the decision that you weren't going to spill anything to Jungkook or Jennie. The sole purpose of coming here was to focus on your cherishing future. No distractions ahead.

You came to this decision after crying thousand nights and thinking your brain out for days. Jungkook from the start was supposed to be with her and telling the truth would not only hurt him but lose all of the trust he has in you.

You weren't sure if he was capable enough to hear the truth. You were ready to step down for both of your friends. Yes, Jennie liked him too. Getting in between them would not only separate them but also break the friendship you three had.

It was a gamble you did not want to play.

As soon as the taxi stops at the destination you remove the handbag and open the arbor gate with the pathway full of green plants and flowers ending at the main door of his house. It was so pretty that for a second you thought you were walking through the aisle of heaven.

Resting your bag on the ground as you were about to ring the doorbell it suddenly starts to rain. The dripping water heavily pouring down with no roof above you. Trying to cover yourself you raise one of your hands above your head but it's of no use.

You ring the bell, picking up your bag and shielding it from the rain hugging it closer to you. You were wearing a cream-knitted long sweater on a black plaid skirt. Your net stockings and boots get drenched, soaking all the water. Talking about your hair, they were ruined too bad and right now you wanted nothing but to get in immediately.

"Is anyone home?!" You yelled, banging on the door with your fist making sure you're heard beyond the walls of the house. What if they weren't at home? What were you to do?

"Who?" You finally heard a male voice from inside. Relief spread across your worried face. "It's me!" You scream back at Jungkook, wiping your face with your sweater wanting to get in as soon as the door opens.

You could catch cold at this rate and no, you didn't want to be sick on your trip, troubling anyone because of you.

And as soon the door opens you bend your head down and get inside with the water along. The droplets drench the floor on your arrival inside. "Oh, God." You place your bag aside and collect your wet hair on one shoulder. Reaching for the hem of your sweater and squeezing the collected water out.

"What took you so long?" You finally look up ready to bash out on Jungkook until you see a total stranger standing before you with a confused gaze.

A handsome stranger. Who also was a Korean.

Did you get into the wrong address?

Oh no.

Just as you were about to bow to apologize your feet slip on the water below your boots about to make you fall head on but the stranger before catches you immediately, not letting you fall. Your eyes widened at his sudden instincts.

"Are you okay?" He asks flustered, his palms carefully holding your shoulders. His face close to yours. The pretty features of the guy before you seeming very familiar.

He stares at you, not moving at all. Clasping you close so that you don't fall again. But again he was a stranger so you let go of him. "I- I'm sorry" You stand properly, rubbing your arms, "I guess I came to the wrong address..." You bite down on your lips stepping back, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

You bow embarrassed again, ready to get out that instant until you hear your name being called from far inside the room.

"Y/n?"

You saw Jungkook coming to you surprised, "I thought you were going to come tomorrow," He cackled placing his juice glass on the near table and coming to you. A happy expression covered his pretty face.

You look at the handsome guy before you and then at Jungkook and then back at the handsome guy. He had pretty lean eyes, heart-shaped lips, and silky black hair. His face glowing. A loose leather jacket with a brown shirt beneath. Black jeans below on barefoot.

It was Taehyung. Jungkook's best friend. The one you saw in the Polaroid picture and the only one Jungkook always kept mentioning in the emails.

"She's Y/n?" Taehyung sees you wide-eyed as you blink. He knew about you. Jungkook talked about you to him. "Yeah," Jungkook smiles looking at you. "And Y/n, this is Taehyung. The guy from the Polaroid picture you saw the other day."

You see him in awe. Indeed he was handsome. Way more than the picture you saw. "Hi." You smile at Taehyung as he shakes his head with a sweet smile, "You came to the right address." He informs and you laugh, "Right."

"Was it raining outside?" Jungkook asks getting your bag. The fresh aloe fragrance of him feigning your nose, deliberately making you breathe heavily. He was wearing a casual black T-shirt that went very well with his lean body. The raven hair unorganized, enhancing out more handsomeness from him. Loose black pants below.

"Yes." You push your wet hair behind falling on your face, "...and I need a towel." You lower your gaze, getting inside with him. Taehyung slightly bows and you return the gesture, quietly following Jungkook.

"Aren't your parents home?" You ask looking at his black shirt from behind. His muscles flexed while he held your bag with his veiny arms. Those arms easily lifting the bag with ease if it didn't just weigh tons of kilograms.

"Yeah, they're out." He replies reaching to your door and opening it. After you get inside the new room specially arranged for you, you stand bewildered. Jungkook mentioned he would arrange your room for you, you expected a simple and nice room but this... this was beyond comfort and simple.

The curtains were changed to calm blue colours, fairy lights hung above the headboard, and beautiful flower pots arranged on the balcony. Little cute plushies lying on your bed and lastly an empty bookshelf in the corner for your books.

He was so thoughtful. "Thank you so much for this." You genuinely thank him as he shakes his head, keeping your bag in the corner, "Don't mention." He dusts his hand, heading towards the cupboards. 

"So, are you staying with Taehyung today?" You curiously ask while he digs for something in the cupboard. "No, he just came. I'm about to have more friends at home" He chuckled peeping out from the cupboard, "Guys' night out, you know"

"So your parents aren't coming home today?"

"Nope," he answered closing the door and approaching you, as you take a seat and make yourself comfortable, "Hope I'm not interrupting?" You bite your lips nervously and ask.

Your flight was supposed to be tomorrow but the date changed and you were here uncalled. You just didn't want him to cancel any of his plans because of your sudden arrival. "No, why would you? It would be fun, besides, my friends would be glad to meet you," he answered now standing in front of you.

"Oh..." You nod in your thoughts when suddenly everything turns black in front of your eyes, "Wha-" and then you realize that Jungkook has thrown a towel over your head. You almost fight back but calm down when his palms rest over your head, drying your hair with the towel.

Your heart never seems to calm down whenever he was around, while even doing the bare minimum for you. "I- It's okay, I'll do it" You raise your hand to stop him but he brushes it away, "No, you're under my responsibility and you're tired." You feel his hands on the towel, how smoothly he was caressing you. Slow massage making you dizzy enough to collapse. You loved your hair and you loved how carefully he was handling them.

"Okay so..." Removing the towel Jungkook tucks your hair strands behind your hair, "Freshen up, I'll prepare something good for you to eat." He taps your cheek, "Alright?"

And there go the stupid butterflies flying around in your stomach.

Lowering your head you nod hiding the evident blush that was now covering your cheeks. Jungkook wasn't supposed to be so sweet to you. What state would your heart be in if he was continuously going to act that way?

You were so so so ruined right now.

♡♡♡

Two pretty best friends

Amxnx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
499K 18.5K 33
"your majesty.. I will do anything to make you forgive me for what I did. i--" Angela "easy. Marry me" Jungkook "Err sorry. what did you just said...
659K 21.8K 20
"i'm tired, so tired of being just your second choice. the one you'll only come running to when you need comforting."
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...