Stranger Things Season 4

By ChristmasLightThings

AN ALTERNATIVE ST STORY- Jam-pack full of dark, abnormal and creepy events but remains exhilarating, bright a... More

Acknowledgements
Cast
Recap of My Stranger Things Season 3......
What you need to remember| Mysteries?????
Dedication
~Prologue~
Chapter One: The Blast and Mike's Spring Fever
Chapter Two: Things Can Only Get Better
Chapter Three: The Devastation
Chapter Five: The Return of Stuff
Chapter Six: Turn Up the Heat
Chapter Seven: Golly Molly
Chapter Eight: The Mission
Chapter Nine: Nayti V Pravda
Chapter Ten: The Great Escape

Chapter Four: The Hunt

164 2 2
By ChristmasLightThings

Will senses something is wrong which leads him to feel cold again, and Easter starts to turn into a horrible feeding frenzy as Robin and Steve sign on to a new mission once El goes missing.

Main Character Outfits

1. Mike- (a black T-shirt, black pants/ dark blue and black flannelette shirt with textured yellow gingham print and pocket over a white singlet, iconic shoes. )

2. Eleven- (spring look with lots of yellow sunflower colours-white long-sleeved shirt under a brown and black and green flannel shirt, white pants, green scrunchie, hair in a pulled-back ponytail, old sneakers.)

3. Max- (a baggy blue jacket, plain blue shirt, blue denim jeans with a Walkman and headphones, new red VANS shoes, hair in a low ponytail.)

4. Robin-(her own unique police uniform: dark blue apparel, with quirky badges, red sneakers.)

5. Will- (a red and deep blue and yellow polo shirt, long blue shorts, belt, iconic black Q*bert LCD game watch, orange pizza graphic socks, iconic shoes.)

6. Jim- (brown pants, dark green shirt/Police Chief outfit, watch.)

7. Nancy- (a deep blue denim jacket over a lilac shirt featuring multicolour stripes in orange and yellow and red and brown and teal and green and purple and magenta tucked into maroon and purple patterned tight-fitting pants, small grey pumps, purple barrette clip in hair.)

8. Lucas-('Burger King' work uniform and cap.)

9. Joyce- ( a yellowish-green top, blue denim jeans, greenish-grey sneakers, blue and red jacket.)

10. Dustin- ( splotches of green and deep blue and red and yellow and green patterns shirt over white and black GOOD VIBES long-sleeved shirt, brown pants, THINKING CAP hat.)

11. Steve- (his own unique police uniform: light blue apparel and iconic sneakers.)

12. Erica- (a yellow barrette hair clip, black and red and multi-colored top with different shapes, grey pants, yellow socks, pink shoes.)

13. Karen-(a yellow dress with green and red shape patterns, brownish-gold pump shoes.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkins, Indiana. March 29th, 1986:

At the bottom of the basement, there is hardly any light except for the moon shining through the tinted windows. Mike gets up off the ground *coughing* and speaks out, "It's you isn't it...the Mind Flayer?" A voice is heard, ".....Yes." Mike looks around not able to see where the voice is coming from and asks constantly changing his questions and panicking, "Why can't I leave?! What is happening to my finger?! It's like what happened to Dustin isn't it?" The Mind Flayer tells the new boy very creepily, "Percipient, aren't you? I'm glad you asked Mike...because You are capable of being useful....it is how WE are going to stay connected." His sore finger that his new ring is on had been bitten by a wild rat on purpose last time and is marked as a way to contact the Mind Flayer through liquid touching it sometimes, "I have unfinished business..." Mike shakes his head immediately stuttering, "No...No way! El will stop you! You're not coming back!" The Mind Flayer just tells him in an acerbic ominous tone, "Oh, I believe I am.... because of You."

A vine then reaches out grabbing onto Mike's arm, forcing the boy to have his hand held out! "No! No! LET ME GO! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"Mike squirms trying to get away but the vine does not let go! The Mind Flayer creeps out from the shadows in a pile of meat mush.... and touches his infected finger! Mike is breathing heavily again before he screams loudly as a powerful 'wave sends pain' throughout his body! He closes his eyes and once it stops....he reopens them...smirking towards the monster!

In a matter of seconds, Mike is tasked in the steel mill to find a spider so the Mind Flayer can have its own legs to walk around on, after being able to feel it... 'Corruption' makes someone 'fearless'. He wants Mike to catch it because the Mind Flayer can't reach the arachnid! The Mill, a dusty location where machines grind things into smaller pieces, Mike considers actually grabbing the small spider just with his hands, "Stop moving you little shit," but then decides to catch it with an empty jar so it can't escape and brings it to the pile of meat flesh!

The Mind Flayer begins to embody spider legs as well as already having its own cow fleshy meat base body with no head! A 'Corrupt' Mike is then also told to find the Mind Flayer a new lair, it needs to be a colder one! Mike is trying to think of a cold place for a bit...nearby? Cold, cold....let's see...um there's not too many places around here that are really cold-
He then knows one and chooses Scoops Ahoy, specifically the back storeroom at the Mall, it is usually empty like another basement.
He goes back outside with the miniature Mind Flayer following behind, the rain has stopped so he picks up his bike in the dirt but before riding it, the Mind Flayer attaches by wrapping itself around the stem and front headset!

Mike brings the tiny monster to the Mall to hide! It untangles itself and drops to the floor while he goes to try and open the front doors, Figures, of course, it is locked.
Mike then steps back and at this point doesn't know what else to do? He says that maybe... they should wait until the next day when it is open again? The Mind Flayer, however, is not going to waste time so just crawls forward and causes the two front doors to swing wide open- not even touching them!
To the boy's surprise, he is shocked! Wow! Ok, sure that's one way to get in. It then shapeshifts and shrinks its body to fit into the drains and pipes which lead to the back room inside, preferring to do that than crawl all the way over there! While Mike breaks in, this time funny enough a door is still left open...the unlocked back door of the ice-cream parlour? The grotesque monster, who once in the designated spot... soon changes its size to be humongous...and only speaks in a dark voice, "Bring Him to me...."

[🎶Based on characters by the Duffer Brothers and an Netflix original series/ Winona Ryder/David Harbour/ Finn Wolfhard/ Millie Bobby Brown/ Gaten Matarazzo/ Caleb McLaughlin/ Noah Schnapp/ Sadie Sink/ Jack Dylan Grazer/ Natalia Dyer/ Joe Keery/ Maya Hawke/ Cara Buono/ Priah Ferguson / Brett Gelman with Tom Holland, Elijah Wood and Matthew Modine...🎶]

The next day, El back at her home looks at the clock again, it was after 9, where was Mike? Hopper makes a joke to her that Mike can't read the time... since the power went out last night, the clocks had to be reset because of the power outage. He tells her while eating a bowl of Cheerios cereal leaning against a bottom cupboard that she can go to the event at the Mall if she wants, there will be candy there since she has nothing else to do that day. She trusts Mike enough to not spy on him in the void. Becoming restless she walks out onto the porch to look around. Maybe she would see him coming through the woods on his bike? She paces around and when there is no sign of him, she begins to worry. What if he fell off his bike and got hurt? or What if he's sick? She thought to herself. She continues to pace back and forth on the porch becoming more frightened by the minute! Hopper is pleased to see that there is now some distance between the pair. Ecstatic as he thinks that Mike hasn't seen her here since he last talked to him! At his house, at the same time, Mike is boyfriend material but wearing a deep blue gingham and yellow striped flannelette shirt which isn't his normal choice of clothing....is also pacing back and forth in his basement but instead trying to think of a way to lure Will back to the Mind Flayer?!

He wants to get his attention... knowing Will likes that type of clothing...Mike then has an idea of how to and plans to contact their house phone. He starts to push numbers on the phone on the wall waiting for the dial..."Hello?" Karen over the phone, "Yeah, hi I would like to order a pizza with everything on it- anchovies, olives, mushrooms, meatballs..." Mike yells, "Mom!" Karen in the kitchen is surprised to hear her son's voice, "Oh hi honey, When did you start working at Johnny's Pizza? Mike continues shouting up at her, "Get off the phone!"

Mike then lets out a heavy sigh before properly ringing up the Byers. Joyce after putting down some empty cardboard boxes in the lounge room answers and tells her son, "Will, honey it's Mike." Will gets off the couch from reading a book and goes over to hold the phone confused as to why Mike rang him since he hardly ever does? Mike plays with the yellow phone cord twiddling it around his fingers telling Will that he wants to meet up... Will asks where? Mike replies confidently, "How about Scoops Ahoy?" Will is confused, "The Ice-cream shop? Isn't it closed?" Mike lets out a small grin and tries to not blow his cover, "No, I mean yes, I mean... I can get us in there....it's my job."

There is an Easter celebration over at the Starcourt Mall, and a $5 entrance fee to enter as posters around the town say:

🐇THE EASTER BUNNY IS ON HIS WAY TO SPREAD MAGIC AND CHEER. 🐣

STOCK UP ON CHOCOLATE DELIGHTS FOR SCAVENGER HUNTS WITH YOUR LITTLE ONES, GET CREATIVE BY DECORATING YOUR OWN EGGS, AND DON'T FORGET ALL THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED FOR YOUR EASTER SPREAD. 🎨

FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS EASTER EGG-STRA SPECIAL AT THE STARCOURT MALL!!!🐰

There are different colourful stations in the centre and a large purple tent. Holly Wheeler wearing a cute pearl bracelet with a star charm on her left wrist, red polka dot dress and the children are playing with some toys such as dolls (Cabbage Patch Kids), a small rainbow music box and a big Care Bears teddy bear (Wish Bear) near an Arts and Crafts table. There is also an Animal Shelter area consisting of cute baby chickens and rabbits. Many young ones are getting their faces painted and over near the Food Court, an Easter Parade and more youngsters dancing to 'The Chicken Dance.' Away from the children's corner, Dustin and Erica celebrate Easter at the Mall by watching a Talent Show. "I bite my Ice-cream." Erica says, "That is a circle of hell that no man or woman should ever descend to." Dustin says, "Ice cream is a food and should be bitten." Erica tells him, "Uh wrong, it is a SOLID LIQUID and should be consumed as a combination of drinking and biting known as licking. Thank you very much. Now give me an award."

Will meets up with Mike early outside Scoops Ahoy. "Hey... I wanted to see you." Will asks still feeling a bit sensitive from yesterday, "Why?" Mike in a sincere voice, "I wanted to apologise for ignoring you, I feel like shit after everything went down last year." Will says, "It's fine. I've forgotten about it." Mike tells him, "Well, I haven't. I feel awful." Mike says moving closer to him. After destroying Castle Byers, Will is now feeling more reconciled, he does feel bad about ruining El's dress. He also apologises to Mike for wrecking his and El's date the other day, "I'm sorry for ruining your date with El."

Mike thinks that it's no big deal and hits Will playfully on the shoulder, "I want to spend today with you." Will questions, "But...what about El?" Mike explains, "Hopper thinks we should have a break, so I'm giving her one." Will smiles and turns away shyly....he thinks that he's getting what he wants which is a day with Mike without El.

Mike has a new bandaid covering his sore finger from last night and Will questions it? Mike lying through his teeth, "It's just a cut...from cutting some fruit." Will is surprised to learn that Mike has a job at Scoops Ahoy, he finds it unexpected and thought Mike was more of a pizza guy?

He ushers Will through the back hallways that he has already been down from sneaking in the night before and they come to a set of stairs leading to a basement, not aware that Mike is taking him back there on purpose! Will quivers nervously, "Mike. Why are we here?" The boy thinks Mike didn't listen to him so repeats the question more seriously on the stairs, "Mike. I said why are we here?!" Before he can say anything else, Will touches the back of his neck and thinks it is... danger?! I sense danger! He tells Mike that maybe they should head back and deal with the Easter Show instead, they've even got Reeses Pieces Easter eggs which is one of Will's favourite chocolates. Mike just continues to lie while leading the other boy down the hallway toward the basement room at the back of Scoops Ahoy that maybe Will just feels cold, they are behind the Parlour after all, "it gets chilly back here."

Mike soon abandons Will once he walks around a corner, stopping to head into another open room and looking up to say, "He's here." The other boy is starting to get lost... The lights down the hallway are turning off so Will doesn't know where he is going, he doesn't know the way back? He gets spooked accidentally bumping into a wall before noticing a warning light above is going on and off signaling something is not right?! Will then realises that Mike has also vanished and he once again senses something causing shivers at the back of his neck?! He doesn't like it, maybe it is a sign of the Upside Down presence?! Will decides to go towards the danger because he thinks that's where Mike is?! Will's heart is racing, his hands are getting clammy the longer he is walking in the dark with remnants of sweat but dried due to the cold air-conditioning! He ends up straight in the trap...Mike slowly appears back in the same room and he just stands there...unaware to the other boy...staring at the wall like a mindless zombie... Will is looking around to hear a *scuttling* noise, trying to see where it is coming from, about to gasp!?... He doesn't notice it but Mike pushes Will down into the web! He is absolutely stunned, looking up to see what he sees...its large spider limbs from the ceiling! Mike just watches from behind as The Mind Flayer descends crawling down the wall and comes across Will once again!

Will finds himself stuck in a giant web, vines soon reaching out and wrapping around his hips, binding him tightly again! Covered in sickly raw- pink meat flesh and guts, Will had never seen a thing like that before, secured with eight large hairy limbs as legs!

"Hello Will, did You miss me? Because I have missed You, but now I have You back..." Will can't say anything, can't let a word out... No, no, no, this isn't happening! Will thinks. He is so terrified to hear that same ghastly telepathic voice again!

"Oh yes, Your brilliant brain is what I like most about You. I sense You and You sense me...Our connection lingers." The Mind Flayer is impressed with what Will did last time, also mentioning that he is a second chance. "I know one drop of blood makes You go crazy, You can smell it can't You? You're attracted to it, maybe even tempted to taste it? It's your instinct." Will tries to talk the best he can while feeling constricted, "You made me kill Billy, how could you?!" The Mysterious entity tells him, "I only commanded you to kill the Eleven girl. You went rogue and did everything else yourself, which I am very impressed with. The way You handled that other girl and that dead boy...I am proud, your first kill."

He then requests for the Mind Flayer, "Just kill me already... Just do it!" but the other refuses, "You know I can't do that." Will believes he should be the one dead, not Jonathan.

The Mind Flayer explains how it wants a vine inside Eleven's mouth like what happened to him! Will is afraid... The Mind Flayer needs an army again and wants El to have a Demodog shoved down her throat by having Will be the one to do it! "How would you like a slug invading her body like it did to you huh?" He is not lacking the intelligence to want that...she's still his friend, even though he yes is annoyed with her clinginess to Mike. The Mind Flayer is implying that it wants Will to do exactly what the first Demogorgon did regarding bearing more Demodogs! "You are tainted, don't you forget that." Will just spites, "Shut up!" The Mind Flayer informs Will that he is the only one who can make Demodogs now, he has the power to...eventually. Will is so grossed out!?

The Mind Flayer is even aware that Joyce must have hurt Will. Not even his mother understands who he truly is and that she is frightful? "I love my mom!"

The Mind Flayer thinks that Will's loved ones are holding him back from his potential and new destiny as a monster!
"They are disgusted by you..." Will knows what he is hearing is the truth. "But I could never be..." Using this to once again try to manipulate Will coming across by telling him that THEY won't abandon him like the others did, relating the kid's loneliness to the monster's own betrayal of humans... "You think you need them, but you don't. You don't. They are only going to keep disappointing and hurting you Will. They don't appreciate or understand You. They underestimate You and they will ignore You because you are different." Will tries to pretend like he doesn't find it a big deal... he would rather be lonely... He wants nothing from the Mind Flayer! People will never understand and always fear who he is! Will angrily thinks, Help, what help are you? All you've done is made my life miserable!

The Mind Flayer states, "Come home, boy..." Will tries to fight back again but his voice is quivering, "I...will never go back to that place!" He really doesn't want The Upside Down to be his home just because he feels like he has nowhere else to go. The Mind Flayer is yearning for the kid to surrender to the darkness, "You belong to me." Will doesn't want to... but is quickly starting to feel so tired of keeping up the faith that things will change.
He feels hopeless and like he has had enough... so... he does consider joining the Mind Flayer because he is sadly thinking that he won't ever find love as a human anyway. He does feel tainted...his powers are dangerous like the Mind Flayer once said and he has actually killed... Now his mind and heart...pieces of him feel like maybe they should belong in the Upside Down instead...but once he notices the way Mike is behaving, it changes Will's mind?!

"Mike?" Mike does not budge as Will sees him walk over there, he tells Mike to leave the basement because it's dangerous! "Mike! Get out of here, it's not safe!" The Mind Flayer clearly is already using him. Mike shockingly refers to the Mind Flayer as being a great leader again like Will did when he was 'corrupt', "You were right Will, The Mind Flayer is a great leader, that's why WE should all obey him." Will is so confused because he's never said that? He demands to know what happened to Mike, "What did you do to him?!"

The Mind Flayer then orders Mike to cut himself with something sharp and all Will can do is shout, "No! No!" Mike grabs a box cutter knife just sitting there on some boxes and holds it steady, rolling up one of his long sleeves, "Press it into your arm. I want blood. Do it for me." Mike does not hesitate but winces in pain as he begins to cut into his arm, slicing it and Will is shocked! He has no choice but to save Mike from continuing to bleed out of his own fear of seeing his best friend in pain like that! "Ok...ok I'll do whatever it is you want... just please don't hurt Mike!"

As Hopper is still singing and dancing along to 'You Don't Mess Around with Jim' playing in the living room, ' 🎶You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull that mask off that old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Jim.🎵' Joyce shows up at his cabin, "Hopper? Are you there?" trying to explain to him what is happening with electromagnetic fields. "We need to talk." She thinks either it's Jonathan's ghost or she's losing her mind with the magnets? "It lost its magnetism at the store."

"Oh, did it?"

"And the same exact thing happened at my house the day before."

"Wow."

"And I thought, 'Okay, that's weird.' Right? Why are all these magnets suddenly losing their magnetism?"

"Uh-huh? " Like old habits Hopper initially disbelieves her, going over to turn the record off. He then tells Joyce the good news, he claims that he thinks he must have actually gotten through to Mike and El a few nights ago...successfully...mainly Mike, "It turns out...getting to Mike, now that was the key." He hasn't even needed to tell them Joyce's new advice because he hasn't seen them together since. It worked, boundaries have been set, emotions have been shared and order...has been restored. Joyce isn't even listening but just tells him about Mr. Clarke. "So, I went and saw Scott."

"Scott. Who's Scott?"

"Scott Clarke."

He is more annoyed because Joyce was with her child's middle school science teacher, he continuously rants and only stops when Joyce asks if it could be starting up again like at the old lab, "To build a machine like this, you need resources. You need scientists, you need funding, tens of millions of dollars" and although he tries to stop her, "Because some magnets fell off your fridge," he agrees to go if only to prove her wrong. As he is getting dressed, he soon discovers that Joyce has already left and intends to head out there on her own. "Joyce? Joyce!" He has no choice but to follow, hurriedly putting on his shoes and then going to his shed to grab pliers and a large torch!

Mike tries to persuade him still holding onto his own arm tightly, "Come on Will, let's help serve the Mind Flayer...I know we were all afraid before, but the truth is he is a genius, WE should all worship him."

The Mind Flayer has been planning to need a cold lair...the cold lair is for Will mainly. The vines are still touching him and The Mind Flayer does not like how his body feels so warm...before telling Will, "At first you will be afraid but don't worry, you are just becoming the monster you were always meant to be."

Will thrashes with all his strength, desperately trying to escape the grasp of the vines while he still can like a stuck fly! The Mind Flayer just speaks to Mike, "Turn on the switch."

The new mayor hosting the small festival is giving a short exciting speech on a small platform.[claps hands] "I hope you are all having a good time today." [Crowd cheers] "Are you having a good time?" [Crowd cheers} "I can't hear you! Are you having a good time?" [crowd cheers]!

[ 🎶Meanwhile, she and Tommy H have this on-and-off relationship appearing as more co-workers than a couple now. At her job, Carol too has her hair in bangs at the front and reluctantly serves customers with different flavours of ice cream mainly one of the crowd favourites 'Vanilla Voyage' still feeling very bored out of her mind, "Have a nice day." The two customers thank her and leave with their ice cream cones, "Thank you". She used to deal with the issue of body image mainly because she suffers abuse from her mother Bonnie Perkins, a 'Religious American'. She would often say, "Like the fat pig that you are." Carol was forced to work at the ice cream shop by her mother after not getting into Harvard University during her senior year. Carol's relationship with her mother has always been strained and detached. The hostile nature of their relationship is that she hardly ever experiences any form of love or respect from Bonnie even though her mother sews her own dresses. Their relationship took a turn for the worse and became a lot more volatile after her father Connor's affair, which Bonnie blamed Carol for as she would spend most of her time out at parties or up to no good with her 'friends'. So when he cheated, Bonnie became far more abusive toward her... 🎶]

A few feet away El tries to turn her head, but it's too late, Kelsey's eyes latch onto hers immediately! Her lips curl into a menacing grin and her eyes light up like something wicked as she tugs on Callum's arm to bring him forward towards El and Max. She bumps into them, She says with a snarky tone, "Jane? Wow, you leave your house? Weird, you know since I don't think I've seen you anywhere but school?" Kelsey is wearing dangling star earrings and a blue cut-out dress with a small gold necklace chain around her neck and now hair bangs at the front of her face. Kelsey big time takes advantage of Callum and bosses him around. He's a very sporty and cool guy, Kelsey is the mean one, she even bullies him when he isn't on her level sometimes- they are both popular. Kelsey is now Hawkins High's lead cheerleader as she teases Max in a condescending tone, "Shame you left...I guess some girls can't do everything." Max then mocks Kelsey back that she's treating Callum like a pet, "What is he, your little pet?" El agrees, "Yeah." The British boy wearing salmon-pink flare pants and a black jersey top makes a small laugh towards them. Kesley storms off flicking her hair back and goes to busily purchase something expensive no doubt at the counter and Callum is still there speaking to them also learning Max is Lucas's girl, "Max, as in Max Mayfield?"Callum praises Lucas but she clarifies to him that they are exes. Callum wonders why... Lucas is a good guy? Max just says, "It's complicated." Max then asks Callum the same thing and he replies with an identical answer plus that his 'girlfriend' thinks that they are a power couple. Before Kelsey decides to leave the girls after shopping, she mocks El again, "Bye Jane....see you at school next week." She practically drags Callum out of the store by his arm. El decides to use her powers again this time smacking her bags right into her chest and the blonde wails out, "My boobs hurt!" her shopping bags just fall to the ground as she continues to wail out!

[ 🎵Phoebe is an emo girl wearing giant dangling star earrings and...a woman who prefers chicks... working at Sam Goodys. Bruce Springsteen's Born in The U.S.A album hangs in the window at the music store in the mall. She enjoys Bon Jovi and other rock music. 'Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give Love a bad name.' Nicole Smith, the waitress from the town Diner walks in and browses at the records, even subtly flirting with the attractive brunette. The other young woman is wearing a deep blue dress, a white frilly blouse underneath it with some accessories such as bright yellow sunglasses and yellow and green circle and triangle-shaped earrings. David Bowie-esque mullet paired with budgie-blue eyeshadow from the lashes up to the brow bone and layered with liner and a generous amount of red blush. She holds up one of the music covers, "She's cute, but not as cute as you." 🎵]

Later, after going off to the old lab by herself which is now in the place of the new Mall, she is trying to find the source of the magnets by looking outside and at the same time reminisces about her son Will once again, she has just found out that he is even shockingly half monster? It's probably been a thing since he was taken there...there must be a way to help him...there must be but how? she thinks rather dubious. Joyce then explains to Hopper once he finally arrives that she was considering the idea of moving from Hawkins, her and Will...now she doesn't know? She even has started to pack up the house...revealing that she was planning on selling her house, admitting that she relied on Jonathan way too much, but that she was doing her best saying, "The part of my brain that gets to choose what to focus on...shattered...it's survival." Hopper tries to convince her to stay and change her mind lightheartedly by joking that she should move houses, just not out of Hawkins. The two of them are looking down in one of the locked underground basements after Hopper manages to get in using some big pliers that can cut through metal chains on an outdoor stair entrance. He assumes a machine...a large one at that would have a better chance of being found underground than out in the open. Hopper and Joyce break into the abandoned room and try to find a way to get into the lowest level inside the lab where chaos used to take place. He looks around checking the site which is sealed up and continues to tell Joyce how he feels like Hawkins can still be her home, "After Sarah...I had to get away. I had to get the hell out of that place, you know? Outrun those, uh...those memories, I guess. But you have something that I never had. You have people that know what you've been through. You have people that care about you. Right here. In Hawkins." As they walk past a dead security camera, their presence seems to activate it. They are then interrupted by a noise coming from somewhere like a loud *clang!*

Her outfit is pretty and spring-like, her hair is longer and still light brown with two short bangs at the front. Max and El aren't wearing their friendship bracelets, they just made them the night before for fun. She is so happy to be hanging out with Max but she also hopes to meet up with the rest of her friends on Easter at the Mall too, but before she can go looking for them... someone dressed in a giant bunny costume from afar waves to only her and gestures El to come over while she is participating in an Easter Egg hunt, with a handful of already Cadbury Creme eggs in a small yellow and green woven basket. She soon finds out what is really happening once she gets inside the big tent... it is very dark in there...A black glove suddenly clutches over El's mouth to silence her and tears begin to form! The muffled voice says behind a mask, "You found the egg." El now looks mad as a group of them appear to be trying to abduct her! She just blinks drying her eyes and whacks one of their masked faces with the small basket! Two of the tall Easter costumes forcefully grab onto her shoulders and take the basket off her! With a right flick of her head, she even breaks one of their arms, the one dressed as a giant yellow chicken and then actually kills half of the rest also with her telekinesis powers! Before she can run away, El gets tranquillized in her back shoulder...because of the frightening bunny costume...she then starts to feel dizzy and faints becoming unconscious! There is then another blackout... which allows the remaining ones to escape carrying her out of the Mall without being recognised!

In the back room where things are stored, which may as well be a freezer, the Mind Flayer wants the room to be to the point it could freeze anyone to the bone! Needing the space to be as cold as the Upside Down in order to choose to transform Will in a very strange and extreme way into who he already can be! They succeed at making Will feel literally cold as ice! He starts to shiver again when his body temperature is actually starting to drop! He freaks out, "What's happening to my body?!" It... is getting so so so cold, even Mike is starting to 'get the chills' not being able to speak properly and trying to warm up his hands due to the snap freeze from the fan being turned on at a very low temperature! Will can barely breathe! The Mind Flayer is experimenting to bring the boy's temperature down to below zero so he can become frozen...and then re-emerge from the web in a Demogorgon body! The Mind Flayer tells Will, "I know you are scared... I can sense your emotions...We are here...it'll be over soon, just stay very still.." The Mind Flayer tells only Will closely before it can try and complete his permanent transformation, "It will all be over soon..."

He feels submerged in nothing else but the cold, his thoughts, I'm fre...freezi...freezing! His skin is turning very pale and a bluish hue, and he feels so numb as his eyelids slowly begin to close! "After all Will, You like it cold."

The Mind Flayer normally does use Will's loved ones as leverage to get him to do things, explaining that the Aboleth was planning on killing Nancy and Jonathan but the evil sea monster couldn't stay out of the water for too long as that was the reason it left the Camp in the first place! The young boy is furious to learn that the Mind Flayer tried to even kill his brother by using the Aboleth last time! The Mind Flayer hopes that Will will forget about everyone that matters to him and they will fade out of his memory! In other words, he won't remember his life as a human once he becomes a monster forever, he can never turn back! "Finish what SHE started."

Will feels anger rise in him as his eyes open back up! It burns in his chest, searing hot and fired up to hear horrible information especially to deal with his dead brother! An electric current strikes one of the limbs breaking it and sending the monster back and crashing down on its seven legs! "SCREW YOU!" Will's hand shoots out every ounce of fury as his anger backfires and hurts the monster! Will then stands up for himself yelling, "I am not yours!" He proves to be much stronger and is able to break free!

Racing up the stairs of the basement, Will runs back into the centre of the mall not looking where he is going with frost still falling off him, he then stops running and looks up to see... Max! Will is so over the moon to see her again, he can't contain himself gasping excited, "Oh my...God! Max!!" Max just stands there in ragged jeans and not her signature sneakers but some new ones with her hair pulled back in a ponytail of wild red curls and says softly with no enthusiasm, "Oh...hi Will."

Will continues to explain how happy he is so see her again and she just nods her head, "[chuckles] I'm just so happy...I didn't think we would see you again." Dustin then comes along and Will tries to ask the two if they have seen El? "So um..have either of you seen her?" Max says nothing, her eyes looking down...so Will asks Max if everything is alright with her? She quickly crosses her arms replying, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She is feeling very tense. Dustin speaks instead, explaining to him that El was just with Max, "then she...uh... I think you said...walked off on her own, yeah and then the lights went off right here at the mall, I know cause I was here too, you know for the treats... but then the lights came back on, we bumped into each other and Max told me that she couldn't find her?" Max nods her head towards the one speaking. Dustin tries to cheer her up and then he has a plan to go to the police station to see Hopper because they likely have security police footage and probably saw what happened to El?

Walking last outside the front doors of the mall in the daytime, Max gives Will a cold look, a glare almost...while he's trying to remove his bike from the rack. She has this whole droopy, emo-like feel about her, she has a Walkman on her which is a radio that plays cassette tapes and her iconic maroon backpack hanging off one of her shoulders. Dustin asks Max where her skateboard is? Max answers, "It's at home." Since her skateboard is not on her, she then asks if she could ride on the back of Dustin's bike instead and he tells her, "Yeah, of course, hop on." Max holds onto the other boy's back while Will rides his red bike, looking back at the Mall... before following after them.

After Will fled, Mike turned the switch back off in the freezing basement and the arm that bled, he is now covering up with one of the long sleeves from his flannelette shirt, Will must be very powerful. Mike then explains to the evil Mind Flayer how Jonathan did actually die...but in a different way. Mike is talking now regarding his perfect plan of luring him there and how he knew Will would fall for it, "I knew it would work." However, the Mind Flayer is irate at the new foolish boy for interrupting Will's temptation to join...because he was nearly going to give in... if Mike hadn't opened his mouth!

He speaks very worthily of the Mind Flayer who wants things for himself. "Not our lair, MY lair!" Mike confirms nodding, "Your lair." The Mind Flayer, however, still wants Mike to continue speaking in the 'our' and 'we' tense going forward as they are one since he is now connected to the hivemind! Mike soon learns about his next task which is to help the Mind Flayer gain more strength... by spreading something very palatable and dangerous to other people at the mall... The Mind Flayer needs things to die in order to use their bodies as one big body! Mike goes over to find something to place and travel the slime on...he rummages through the storage shelves and on the last one finds a brown tray, the gross stuff drops down from an extended vine onto there!

"What about Will? Are We just going to let him go?"

The massive monster has now developed a kind of fear for Will, the roles have been reversed after he just proved to be able to actually break a part of the Mind Flayer!
"Understand this, that You are just a worthless slave to do as you are told! As for William...He is dangerous...Yes and can cause a lot of damage."

The Mind Flayer is finding it very hard to get back up so just stays there lying on the ground. Mike still kneeling down promises to give the mighty monster a new body by getting other people to give up their own!

Nicole is taking orders holding a curly red phone up to her ear at The Moonlight Diner. When she stops to get another call- one from her girlfriend, Phoebe who tells her on the other end that she wants to meet up at the mall, they have to talk. Once she gets there, Nicole hugs her and gives her a quick kiss while no one is around."Your smile is as bright as the glowing sunshine." Phoebe likes to wear dark eyeshadow and black fingerless gloves with matching black nails. In the background, on the radio, the tune... 'take my tears and that's not nearly all...Tainted Love.' Drinking milkshakes together in a booth at Scoops Ahoy, She tells Nicole about how she is contemplating her decision to keep dating her, a girl and it upsets the other gay woman, "That's the thing Phoebs you are not in the mood anymore!" Phoebe does not feel comfortable about coming out that she likes girls, professing said feelings will result in her being ostracised unlike Nicole who knows herself confidently as a lesbian. They break up. Phoebe has to leave Hawkins soon anyway and Nicole is only left there upset.

Hopper told Joyce to wait back there while he is still searching for the noise they heard, gun at the ready, "This is Hawkins Chief of Police! Come out with your hands up! You hear me? Hands up!" However, he is attacked from behind and knocked out by a hitman, who then makes his escape..."Hopper! Hopper! Hopper!" Joyce yells out and finds him dazed and watches as the other man drives away on a motorcycle... Joyce then plans to take an injured Hopper back to his place, both unaware that El has just been kidnapped!

Steve pulls Robin off to the side when he sees her come back from the back of the room after sorting out some things and speaks to her, "Hey babe, I don't really know how to say this but I....I've been having some thoughts and I just don't know if I can keep up this new lifestyle of helping out a law workplace 24/7...I'm glad you enjoy it but... me, I don't think it's really my ideal career if you know what I mean, it's been fun and all but being a serious cop was never in the cards for me. I think I just need a change or something Rob?" Robin looks into Steve's eyes, "If that's what you want to do lover...I won't stop you."

They race over to the police station! Dustin and Max rush through the doors first to look for Hopper but come across Robin. At first, they look up at her as Dustin bangs his hand down on the bench, Max is next to him and Will is behind them. Robin says, "Steve, we've got company." Steve comes from out the back hearing that they need help. Steve says, "Again? Seriously?" regarding being likely in danger once again thanks to this lot.

Dustin swats off the papers and Steve complains, "What are you...My pile! No, no, no! My files! Dude. What are you doing, man?"

"Setting up base of operations here."

Max questions Dustin confused almost giggling, "Base of operations?" Max heard about Robin during one of their therapy sessions, but she didn't know she was an older teenager, the two girls meet.

Steve tells them, "Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Tuesday you can play around..." Robin finishes still sounding committed to her job, "But it's been quite busy here today."

Dustin lunges over to grab the police supercom radio and Steve tells him, "Get off."

"I need it."

Dustin tells Steve how his friends are dealing with drama and the teen thinks it is a romantic problem like a love triangle. Steve then questions where Mike and Lucas are? "Where are the other two?" They tell him about the news regarding El not being found! The two teens agree to help them. Steve then grabs it back off him, "Police Channel...Breaker..breaker..." needing to speak through to Hopper. "He must have it turned off which doesn't make sense?"

Robin thinks whoever the suspicious man was from the other night could maybe be responsible for their friend's (El) disappearance. Robin claims she couldn't see the figure clearly because it was too dark- couldn't even tell if they had uniforms on or not? The neon lights at the Mall (because it wasn't completely blacked out) allowed her to see a little bit.

Meanwhile, Mike is beginning to cause trouble and trying to get the Mind Flayer a new body by attempting to get other people to eat the gross stuff at the mall! He fails most of the time...hardly getting anyone to eat it. Mike apologises to the Mind Flayer a lot secretly because he keeps failing again and again and again. Nothing happens to Mike's body while he's under the control of being evil except for his bitemark pulsing whenever the Mind Flayer wants to speak to him in this case, from water in the fountain. Mike tells the Mind Flayer, "I'm sorry ok, it's not easy trying to convince a bunch of strangers to eat shit that looks like pink goo." The Mind Flayer hisses back, "I don't want excuses! Do not fail me....otherwise, you know what happens when you fail me...Use your imagination! Now go back there and force them even if you have to!"

Mike thinks really hard to try and come up with a plan to get others to eat the pinkish slime but can't think of any ideas? He is just in his own clothes trying to offer samples to people as if he is selling from a lemonade stand, but no one takes him seriously...He continues to try to get others to eat the disgusting but delicious gloop on a tray in the middle of the mall, "Do you want some, it's free?" but many decline him.

He then realises he has to work from somewhere else to get a bigger crowd.
Eventually, he works out that he has to use Scoops Ahoy to lure people due to everyone going there because of the specials! There is a sign near the counter window looking for more employees as sailor music plays in the background. Mike walks up and rings the bell, *ding* no one is there so he taps the bell again repeatedly, *ding*, *ding*, *ding* before seeing a tall girl with long hair come out and chewing some bubblegum, "What?" He says cheerfully, "Hi um, I saw you guys need help wanted? I could work." Carol now at the front chews another bubble and rolls her eyes, "Tommy!" He pokes his head out from the back, "Yeah?" Carol annoyingly tells him, "We've got a kid here...looking to work?"Carol and Tommy both have different responses, she does not like it compared to him who sounds excited, "What?! Cool ok, I'll go let Henry know... hey boss-" Carol then turns back to Mike, "Just wait off to the side ok?" Mike nods his head, "Sure."

Mike is still waiting until he sees a new man with a shaven beard and piercing blue eyes walking out, they greet before the man asks Mike if he has his resume on him and Mike tries to sound sincere, "Oh, no sorry, I was just walking around and saw you guys were looking for staff...I can come back another day if you want, I'll have my resume by then." The manager Henry has his arms folded making a small nod, "That might be best." The Scoops Ahoy manager runs the parlour like a ship. Mike is about to leave before the man notices on his tray some weird flesh-coloured swirl? Mike then gets him to be the first to eat quite a lot after actually believing Mike's 'little lie' that it is homemade strawberry yoghurt! The man immediately remarks, "That is absolutely delicious, is that marshmallow, I know we're an ice cream place but this is just really good, do you mind if I have some more?" Mike then tells him about offering the new flavour to the parlour in a very sly way, "Trust me, I think everyone will like this new flavour."

Henry, like the Mind Flayer, agrees that Mike should do his dirty work there and allows Mike to seem like he indeed actually has a job at Scoops Ahoy! He even offers the boy to stash the strange stuff he has on him into a container and hide it next to some tubs of ice cream in the cool room! Mike starts to pretend to work there very sudden, faking it with a spare uniform and everything provided by the boss! The other two employees are only perplexed at why he, a newbie is getting started right now, like today? Carol and Tommy then learn Mike's surname is Wheeler like Nancy! Unaware to them, Mike only plans to do horrible things as a way to keep the Upside Down close by hoping to trick others into not knowing that this strange slimy substance is actually just a new type of flavour with any picked ice cream...which it is far from not!

Kelsey says to Callum about Jane (El), "I heard she eats frozen waffles in the cafeteria...that's so gross." He is however concerned about her being in pain, but she tries to hide it from him, "Kelsey if you are in pain, maybe you can't cheerlead?" She tells him, "Oh shut up Callum, of course, I can...I'm me...I just need a snack."

"Oh hi, didn't see you there. Would you like to set sail on this ocean of flavour for me? I'll be your captain." Kelsey replies impressed, "How can the homecoming queen say no to ice cream." Only for Mike to get the mean girl too by sickly sweet-talking while serving her a cone of the small unappealing dessert hidden in two scoops of Neapolitan ice cream, pink, white and brown per her desired request! Mike then asks him, "Can I get you a little taste of some ice cream too, free samples.. today only." She pressures Callum to also get something too or leave! He then politely declines the sailor-looking boy in his accent before walking away, "No, I really shouldn't. I have to keep in shape for football."

Because it is Easter, Mike then decides to deal with adding different types of chocolate eggs in a jar from the front bench like Kit-Kat being one to also lure customers...He decided to choose Kelsey to help as his assistant instead of just a customer to get what he wants which is to help spread the news by telling her to go around the mall and inform people about the new limited candy specials while he stays there and prepares it!

Mike then tries to deceive more customers including the same girl with the red bow in her hair that was in the mall before, he *whispers* to Kelsey who is now back and pretending to also be a customer hoping she will boast about how delicious it is, "play dumb"... Kelsey actually just questions acting literally dumb to her fellow cheerleader about the new sickly dessert, "what's this?" Mike slaps his hand on his face annoyed, "Not that dumb!" The girl customer decides to just walk away from their weird behaviour? Mike is frustrated at her for not being able to do things properly so he takes her around to the scoops area while it's not busy, "We just lost a potential customer because of you!" She just looks at her nails, "Oh please, as if people want to actually eat yoghurt with ice cream, that is just too much, maybe we should do nuts instead-" before she can reach over for some, Mike immediately grabs onto her right arm very tightly almost strangling it and tells her slowly in an almost sinister tone, "Don't...touch... anything..." Kelsey just tells him, "Okay. Jesus. Relax." He then tries to act cool in person after taking a deep breath but really he just wants to smash and break something!

"Ahoy ladies. Cherries Jubilee? Four people, four spoons? No? How about Banana Boat? Share it in the booth?" Mike says busily continuing to try to convince more customers to eat the freakish ice cream and offering an inordinate amount of free samples!

[ 🎵"Alrighty, one scoop of Chocolate Capsize. That's a buck-twenty-five. Anything else?" Tommy cheerfully says serving more people, unaware of what he is actually selling! Mike is leaning against a white and blue striped wall fiddling with the sailor hat nonstop, waiting for the clueless Kelsey to come back again with more hungry customers! Many new and even old ones return and soon start to want to only eat more as it tastes like something very sweet that no one has had before! They are becoming addicted as they continue to eat rapidly out of the cups and cones not even with spoons, some just with their hands! ' I Want Candy' Mike is mainly the only one who hasn't had any of the ice creams to eat. Carol hates her job at Scoops Ahoy as she tells Tommy, "Do you think I want to work here? I'm only working here because my family isn't rich anymore like yours."🎵]

At her work, Nancy receives a tip from an older woman to investigate a potential new article about people acting gluttony and sick at the mall?! Nancy tells her to hold on the line just for one second while she grabs a piece of paper and pen, "Um, hold on, I'm...I'm sorry, can you...can you repeat that?"The woman claims that is probably in the Easter chocolates from the Easter festivities. "Crazy. Believe me, I know, honey. That's when I said to myself, Doris, you gotta call the paper." Nancy then seizes upon the opportunity to once again think she will make a true journalist. She thinks it would make a good article so she heads out to leave. Nancy drives over to the Mall parking her car in the only empty lot near some bushes and hops out ready to enter and see what is going on?

She goes in there and can see that people are fine. This is all very strange? Everything looks normal compared to what the woman said on the phone earlier, children appear to be eating the chocolate Easter eggs and seem to be okay...so the contamination might not be from the Easter eggs but something else? Healthy snacks exploded on the market in the 1980's and transformed the way we ate with their 'low fat' claims. Museli bars, fat-free yoghurts and fruit juices aren't as healthy as we once thought. Bucketloads of sugar. She approaches a teen who looks lonely crossing her arms near the fountain, "Hi, sorry to bother you but you haven't happened to see anyone around here feeling sick from any type of food or like something is wrong with them have you?" Nicole only tells Nancy in a boring way that she hasn't seen anything weird...except for one person's hormones- Phoebe, "You know I thought we were close, but I guess it just goes to show you, even those you know, won't give you a chance". Nancy then heads over to the Cinema which is where this 'Phoebe' woman should be. She gets there and asks the only customer there, an emo-looking woman with a high ponytail if it is her, she replies in her sweet British voice that it is. Before she can say anything else...Nancy notices something else straight away...that Phoebe has a clear 003 tattoo on the back of her arm, "That tattoo, where did you get it?" but it is a big misunderstanding as it is because of a James Bond tattoo instead. The other girl explains to Nancy, "Um, you know I can't quite remember... some cheap tattoo parlour out in Detroit I think, I got it because of James Bond, A View to Kill." Nancy then hears and sees a familiar face, "I remember that film" it is Garret, leaning over the counter finishing filling up some frozen soft drinks, one for Phoebe and another new customer. Nancy then repeats to her if she has seen anything weird today at the mall, eating-wise? Phoebe quickly tells her no before grabbing her things and heading into the cinema to watch a film. Nancy is left there puzzled and Garret can tell something is bothering her so questions her recent behaviour, "Are you a girl who likes tattoos or something or is it because of James Bond, can't beat a classic am I right?" Nancy looks at him and he appears to look fine regarding the whole food situation, she doesn't answer his question but informs him about how something really bad is likely happening here, people are behaving strangely and it appears to be of the food at the mall she thinks... unless it is all just a big hoax instead? He decides to join her if she wants now that his shift has ended, "I'm just bored." Garret takes off his work hat and bright orange vest, still just in a basic black T-shirt and navy jeans.

She is ordered by her manager to get more ice cream in the back, she complains and tells the boss to make Mike do it instead since he is new. Carol is very unhappy at her job and then has to go to the back and get more ice cream in the room filled with ice, where all the cold food goes...but screams noticing something gross bubbling!? She drops a big tub of Peppermint ice cream! Tommy rushes over to whatever it is ready to fight hilariously with a mop to save her! The workers all go over to see what it is, but it's nothing and the manager just tells Carol that he thinks she should go work at the front and sling ice cream now instead after her overreaction, "It's your turn to sling ice cream."

They need police footage since Max is aware El was just at the Mall, she is holding one of her arms before providing more info, "Yeah, we were doing an Easter Egg hunt and then all the lights just went off?" Will thinks he knows why, It must have been because of the Upside Down...the Mind Flayer. Steve, Robin and the rest inside the police station are looking at CCTV footage to figure out what happened to El- security footage of Starcourt. They all look at the screens and Robin looks shocked like she's discovered something shocking while Steve looks unprepared and puzzled about whatever they have to deal with and Max looks sad and worried?! After the power went down just a few hours ago still during the day inside the building... outside they all notice a van and Robin zooms in...Dustin is the only one to really recognise it...it's a HAWKINS POWER AND LIGHT van just like from the old Hawkins lab! They finish seeing El get carried by some thugs out through the dark and back to one of the vans!

Nancy is still skeptical of the food situation but, if people are acting strange for some reason because of some type of food, she can't right now find her brother or his friends for help if it is possibly connected to the strange supernatural that they are used to? She knows if Jonathan was still there, it would be so much easier to find them. They soon however find Lucas on the bottom level over at Burger King before they can look any further and she tells him friendly, "It's Lucas right?" He has some information to share of his own, he has found a secret message or more? A Strange code at the back of his workplace and he can't figure it out? Garret is told by Nancy to wait there, while she goes to see whatever Lucas is talking about.

Вы находитесь рядом

Когда синий и желтый встречаются на западе девять четыре пять

The young boy can't even decipher it, Nancy knows why...judging by the symbols.....it is in Russian going by her knowledge! "That's definitely Russain." She asks him how long has he noticed it being there? Lucas tells her he really only noticed it yesterday when he was sorting out the food storage. Nancy makes a note of that, "Huh, that's funny timing, I wonder what it means?" She then heads over to buy a small red translator book at Waldenbooks so they can try and solve the messages. Nancy would normally even think to go to Murray for help with this, but after last time he wasn't even there?

Robin is not used to dealing with bad government people and Steve is thinking about how he doesn't get paid enough to do this. They don't have any more footage to see where she went next but assume these vans were the ones to drive away with El?!

At Burger King, they have only just managed to create a Cyrillic-to-Latin analogue for the differences in alphabets between English and Russian. Nancy and Lucas attempt to make headway on the code, having only written out the Russian alphabet translated to English. Nancy tells Garret that it appears to be a secret Russian communication, "It is some kind of secret code?" He comes over to see it and offers to help translate the Russian messages himself (as he is fluent in four languages). "I'm fluent in four languages, you know."

"Russian?" Lucas asks.

"Ou-yay are-yay umb-day."

"Oh-ho-ho! Holy shit!" Lucas exclaims excitedly.

"That was Pig Latin. But I can speak Spanish and French and Italian. "

Garret determines for a possibility, maybe the 'evil Russains' use an entirely different alphabet compared to them. "So if it's like a super secret spy code for these Russian um, these symbols could mean letters in an encrypted code, so for example, some people might use a circle in a secret code which could be a letter E." Nancy tells him as a light joke smiling, "Wow, you really like James Bond, don't you? I mean you're even British like him.....but I don't know, I mean secret spy codes? it sounds like a total stretch." Lucas speaks up, "I don't know, is it? Listen, just for kicks, let's entertain the possibility that it is a secret Russian transmission." Garret then makes a quick impression playing with his shirt like the famous spy, "Bond...James Bond. Shaken, not stirred," they all just laugh.

The Mind Flayer is pleased with Mike for being... so effective in getting people to actually eat the abnormal substance to affect them, so shares some information with only the new boy about how Will can also turn into the Demogorgon and still be useful to them.... it is by consuming blood! After learning this, Mike then comes up with another great idea... to make Will a special cold gruesome treat...a milkshake just for him!

He then somehow needs to come up with a way to use someone's blood at the mall for the drink?! Both agree it should be the Scoops Ahoy manager since he is already fully under the control of the Mind Flayer more than anyone else... they just need to figure out how to make him bleed a lot?! Mike looks around the parlour carefully to find something...damaging! He then comes up with the insane choice of making the mind-controlled man actually get his hand chopped off in a very gruesome way by forcing him to put it in a blender! The blender is probably one of the most accessible ways in this case, plus it's already in a jug, a knife is another way but it is messier... All Mike assists with is setting up the blender on the bench, he plugs it in and walks away, waiting for the Mind Flayer to take care of the rest by commanding Henry soon!

Once Carol goes off to the bathroom, Henry tells Tommy he can go on his break and Kelsey is forced to leave.. temporarily...

The manager then starts to walk into the room slowly still acting like a zombie, he is made to appear like he is going to make a thick shake...but then instead of putting in ingredients...he decides to put his whole right hand into the clear blender without using a lid, rolling it into a fist before lying it flat! He then slowly flicks the button on the device with his other hand which his watch is on and... the speed starts to go only faster, round and round as he turns the dial a bit more, his fingers are getting sliced off repeatedly one by one with the sharp movement cuts! Not really aware of what danger is actually happening until he, all of a sudden he starts to scream out as the rest of his hand's flesh gets totally shredded off by the blades!

After that horrific incident, Henry just leaves the room in a panic-stricken state?! Mike then comes back into the kitchen-like area, he holds the handle and blood flows being poured from the pitcher into a tall glass while looking focused, before placing the drink in the back of the fridge to set... and grabs another towel to start wiping up all of the remaining blood that spilled!

Garret and Lucas translate the first sentence of the Russian code, "Wait, that last part" the British teen says and the young boy opens the book up onto one of the small pages, "Okay." Garret confirms, "Okay, that word.D... D, D, D...The... The chair. The chair-looking thingy. Um...It's a pronounced...ryadom." Nancy announces, "We've got our first sentence." 'YOU ARE CLOSE' they don't understand its meaning? Just taking it to mean it's just someone's game regarding solving the first code. Garret says positively, "I know. But, progress."

Henry is still alive but has actually lost his hand! With absolutely, no idea why on earth he would even do that to himself?! Still feeling very out of it, he has just managed to change out of the sailor vest uniform and put a brown jacket over the top of a spotty shirt, still holding a white tea towel around his bloody limb that is no longer visible! They then deal with the Scoops Ahoy manager, together sneaking into his office who is about to head out but turns around confused about why a blonde girl is back here and Mike even? "Hey, only employees are allowed back here. Michael. Oh, I forgot to tell you that... well clearly I've been busy?" After being forced to hire him and meet the other employees, Mike now is very traitorous by letting the baffled man eat only more of the addicting stuff!... Kelsey asks feeling shocked to see the man's state, "Oh my god! What happened to your hand?!" Mike is acting as if he has no idea about what just happened to him, "Yeah man, You appear to be sweating and You look awful." She then hands Mike a bowl of it with Cinnamon Bun ice cream and he steps forward offering the nervous man, "Have some candy..." and once under the Mind Flayer's command, he will go to the basement to bite the dust!

Henry soon wanders down to the same basement just like Will did, his back turned the whole way down there...he staggers past a web leading to the Mind Flayer by walking right through it! He is spooked but can't do anything about it except approach...slowly reaching his demise...Henry is the first successful killed victim from eating a lot of the addicting goo as his body just *thumps* on the ground!

What is assumed to be Dr. Brenner is indeed alive and chained up in a locked room and is asking from his waist up, a fellow guard outside the door that he demands to leave this room after refusing to eat a tray of something? He instead wants to be where the experiments are and help by offering training for them! In the end, Brenner takes back the food and eats it as he is told by the guard that he isn't allowed to leave yet and then just walks away slamming the small hole through the door shut like it's a jail cell...

Final Thoughts: I think Callum should be a unique character- like Corey in my STS3, he should be a friendly, proud and confident football player who is close to Lucas. Due to technological convergence, phones are being used more than walkie-talkies to contact each other and it shows how little Mike cares really about his friends by being on the Mind Flayer's team now, normally Mike knows Will and would know contacting him on the walkie-talkie means more to him than what he does with El which is ringing her on the telephone. The Psychic surge that hits the Mind Flayer is like how El did to Lucas in s1. I took inspiration from Easter Sunday like the horror film, so Easter has a scary take on it. I envision 'Phoebe', to be portrayed by Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix because she is one of my idols and a Queen👑. Mike being responsible for food being disgusting, reminds me of s1 when Nancy told Mike this at their family table.

P.S How are they going to find out where El is? / Who was responsible for covering up the crime at the mall with El?/ What will the rest of the Russian code translate as that Nancy, Garret and Lucas have started to solve?/ How did Dr Brenner survive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.5K 22
Y/n Henderson, Dustin's older sister, is the manager of Starcourt Mall's one and only Schoops Ahoy. Her live is relatively simple, other than the de...
138 10 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...
39.4K 1.1K 14
Y/n L/n just moved to Hawkins. She's...different, to say the least. Vibrant colors, dyed hair, and a very relaxed attitude. To make things weirder, s...
4.4K 195 24
"It was only one thing. Only one little thing that happened to make me fall in love with you. One simple thing, and I don't understand how that's pos...