His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 15| Rogues

2.5K 119 5
By dead_paradoxcs

Andrei crying :'(

Chapter 15: Rogues

Andrei's PoV

I just stand there, shocked on what's going on. Vrix was throwing punches on Damien's face but he just gracefully dodge it. His shoulder—length hair was swaying everytime he would dodge the punches.

I can't even go there because of many guys are circling me. They were too large and it makes me scared to even talk to them.

I took a glance around the cafeteria and noticed half of the students were gone. Though some were here, watching Damien and Vrix.

"P—Please don't hurt each other!" I shout as Vrix took another punch but fortunately dodged by Dammy.

Vrix looked at me with rage and hurt eyes. Why? Why is he angry? Did I do anything wrong?

"Hey there Luna. Relax. They're just playing dodging." Kiefer, the only guy that I can say that is less intimidating than the others that's surrounding me, said and chuckle after.

I pout and looked confusedly at the two who seem like talking in a low voice.

"T—They're playing?" I ask and saw him wince before laughing nervously while patting the shoulder of the guy in front of him.

"Of course, Luna. Hahahaha, they're playing, hahaha." he answered and the guy, Joni, just smiled at me and nod.

I released a relief sigh knowing that they're just playing. That explain why Vrix is in rage. He thinks he's going to lose, that's why.

"Go Dammy! Uhm, you too Vrix! I'll cheer for you because you're my best friend!" I cheered them both while throwing my hands up to make a cheer scream.

They both looked at me confused but then, changed into amused smiles that made me cower shyly while hiding behind the large man in front of me.

There were many awes and giggling though, but I pay no attention because I'm shy.

But I hope Dammy would win because I know Vrix always win all the time when he would play some games with some guy. Vrix must learn to lose, sometimes.

I was hiding when I spot a little thing laying on the tiled floor. I narrow my eyes and gasped loudly when I saw what it is.

"Pokémon!" I scream and crouched down to grab the tiny little thing.

It was so tiny and just the size of my pinky.

"Pika, pika, pikaaaa." I mocked pickachu with my tiny voice, not noticing the panic of the guys circling me until they saw what I'm doing.

I heard some of them awe though, and I don't know why they would do that.

I stand up just in time to saw Vrix stumbled back while coughing. I narrow my eyes to check his face but saw no wounds so I just shrug and grab a bottle from my bag and gently pushed the large guy in front of me to be able to reach Vrix.

"You're coughing. I told you not to go to school if you're sick!" I scold Vrix who was still coughing and immediately chug the water I hand him.

Large hand circle my waist and pulled me into a hard body. I look up and saw a frowning Damien.

"You sick too? Why are frowning?" I ask worriedly and held my hand up to feel his forehead and neck but don't see the difference in our temperature.

My eyes accidentally glanced at Leo's direction and saw them holding a laugh, probably thinking Dammy is cute frowning. I giggle too because Dammy can also be cute aside from being his scary and serious face.

Dammy huffed and glared at them making them quickly turned to their serious faces. He looked down at me after and sneak a peck on my nose.

"Precious." I turned around to look at Vrix and saw him spreading his arms and I immediately smiled at Dammy before running to hug Vrix.

When he's sick, he would always spread his arms just like this and he would say he's finally okay once he received my healing hug.

"You okay now, Vrix?" I asked and looked up at him but saw him smugly smirking at Dammy though.

He hugged me back tightly and it lasted for half a minute until we heard a growl.

I didn't pay attention to it because I think it's normal. I could hear it everyday.

"I lo—" I was snatched away from him and I pout when I didn't heard what he said.

In a second, Dammy was hugging me tightly while snarling at Vrix. I grab his face and force him to look at me.

"Stop being angry. No more play." I said sternly and saw him smile at before throwing a death glare at Vrix who did nothing but glare at Dammy too.

"The principal told me you're free to go. Is that right?" he asked me and I nod quickly.

"Yes! Mrs. Dermes told me to start practicing because there will be a dance competition in this coming Annual Festival!" I said happily and already think of a song that I will use.

He looked at me with slightly wide eyes that made me giggle.

"You dance?" he asked amused and I nodded.

"Yes. I used to be the choreographer of the dance troupe of our university but uhm, something happened, hehe." I trailed off and fidget with my hands until I remember Pikachu.

"Look, I found Pikachu!" I hold it up and showed him the thing.

He smiled though and lead me outside while holding my waist and those large guys were following us.

It's just weird because I can't see any students scattered around the campus grounds like they used to be after lunch. It's so quiet and the only noisy is me, mocking Pikachu.

"Pika~" I sang while skipping.

"Baby, stop skipping. You'll probably hurt yourself." Dammy warned and I just pout because how can I be hurt in skipping?

I just look around while walking with Dammy towards the gate when I saw many pairs of red eyes mixing with the trees nearby.

Red eyes? Wait, it's kind of familiar but not really. It is because the pair of red eyes I delusionally saw when Leonel saved me from a guy having that red eyes is different from these pairs who were really bloody red. Their whites are red, same as their pupils and irises.

I whimper and immediately hid behind Dammy's large body while peeking at those red eyes.

Goosebumps ran over the back of my neck until it crawl down to my arms. The guys though quickly tensed and weirdly sniffed the air making them looked like a dog.

Damien looked down at me and held me protectively while snarling at the air.

"Rogues! There are fvcking rogues in the woods!" screamed a familliar voice and my eyes shoot up to Vrix who were running with 10 more people behind him.

Our eyes met and I saw his shock and determination before he shoots me a beaming smile as if he just didn't scream. With that, he ran, together with 10 others toward the woods where I saw those red eyes.

"Fvcking chase those filthy rogues and make sure to capture one alive!" my body jumps in shock when Dammy shouts towards the guys following us.

They bowed and immediately sprint also towards the woods. I look at Dammy and wince while asking him.

"What is rogues?"

"Rogues are bad creatures. They will eat you alive, so don't get close to those rogues with red eyes." he said seriously that made my panic shoot up my body.

My lip trembled and my eyes water when I remembered that I came eyes to eyes with those bad rogues. Oh my god, those eyes will haunt me in my sleep!

I gasp when I felt my body float and just realized that Dammy lift me up to his hips until we reached a very large truck.

He buckled me in the passenger seat and kissed me on my forehead before closing the door.

I looked outside the door and saw a pair of red eyes. I narrowed my eyes and focus to the owner of those eyes not far away from the truck I'm in.

I gasp and attempted to stand up when I saw her. Those brown healthy hair, pale skin that looks more paler, and small frame. I know her.

But why does she have red eyes? She have a pair of brown eyes, not red!

"Mama..." I mumble and stop my tears from falling when I heard Dammy's voice in my head.

"Rogues are bad creatures. They will eat you alive, so don't get close to those rogues with red eyes."

I can't be with my mama anymore because she's a rogue?

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 48.9K 57
Book Two in The Cure Series Charles Black is the alpha. He was just apointed the alpha a year ago, and he is already messing it up. A female had ent...
56.7K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
11.9K 560 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
112K 6.4K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...