Only for her eyes | 18+

By calloutforme

Sebastián and Lorenzo and their three other friends are the verified bad boys of their university and their t... More

Authors note

Chapter 1

302 10 1
By calloutforme

"Hey Nadia do you have the homework" Jayden asked me as soon as I sat down next to him "yeah did you forget to do yours again" I asked him and he gave me a sheepish smile, I laughed as I took out the homework from my bag and handed it to him "thank you ma'am" he said and I just nodded.

I took out my book and pencil because in this class specifically we right so much my hands hurts by the time it's over, "are you coming to the game tonight" I asked Jayden "is kaylen gonna be there" he asked me and I nodded with a smirk I knew Jayden had a thing for kaylen I was the first person he told "alright then I'll go but I have to go anyways dumbass I'm on the football team" oh yeah he is.

Once class was over I packed up my things "I'll see you later" I said to Jayden while walking out the door he shouted a quick goodbye before he walked into his next class Jayden and I are best friends we have been since kindergarten, I don't think I've ever met Jayden's brother I've gone over to his house plenty of times and not once have I seen the man he speaks of.

From what Jayden described he's taller than him by two inches to he is 6'3 he has black hair, really really dark eyes like Jayden's and he's covered in tattoos Jayden said he always comes home with a new tattoo when he home from university I guess he sounds cool but from other things Jayden had said he's probably scary.

Jayden says he's three years older than us so it's makes sense that Ive never seen him but Jayden also said that even when he is home from university he's not actually home he's always out with his friends so i don't understand why come home in the first place the university he goes to is only two hours from here.

Other than what Jayden tells me he and his friends are big talk around here when they do come into town it's as if the president arrived or something that's how I knew he was back in town yesterday everyone was talking about it anyways back or height why do Mexican heights genes have to make me so short?

The amount of times in one day that Jayden will say something about my height makes me wonder why I'm friends with him I'm 5'3 my mama is also very short she's shorter than me so I see why but still I love tall women with all my heart.

I remember my first year of high school I tried out for the volleyball team and I did make it but I also made the cheer team and I decided to do cheer now I've been in cheer for five years because I also did it in my last year of middle school and I honestly love it I love the people I've met and how exciting it's been for me.

Now it's my last year and I'm captain of the team which is something I've wanted for so long and I was so excited when I found out I got the position last year I went straight home and told my mom about it she was excited for me.

This year is my final year we've got 6 months of school left and I plan to make them the best I've had because I'm not saying the other years have been bad they've just been kinda boring for me that's it so I'm gonna try to make this one as fun as possible I think I've been to twelve parties since school started including the one they threw me last month for my birthday.

"Hey Nadia can you help me with studying later in the library" asked Kira one of my friends "yeah sure meet me during lunch you can bring your lunch with you if you want" I told her and she nodded heading back to her seat. The rest of the day went by slow I helped Kira study and now I'm sprinting home to get read for the game and so I'll be back in time to practice.

"Mama ya llegue" i shouted when I walked in through the door "como te fue" she asked "bien pero ya me tengo que arreglar para el juego" i told her and she practically pushed me into my room to get ready. I put my hair in a high ponytail I added some light makeup then put on my uniform while being careful not to mess up my hair or makeup and for once I didn't mess it up.
(mom Im home)
(how'd it go)
(Good but I have to get ready for the game)

"Mama ya me voy" I said to her "ten cuidado y háblame cuando ya lléguese" she told me and I nodded she game me a kiss on the forehead and then game me a bendición before I rushed out of the house again, I do have a car but the school is literally in walking distance so why would I waste gas if I can walk I'll only use my car to go to school when it's hot but we're in December and it's snowing a bit so there's no need.
(Mom I'm leaving)
(Be careful and call me when you get there)
(Blessing)

Once I got back to the school I ran to the gym and started practice with the rest of the girls making sure we have everything ready and that we won't mess up when we're out there "ok you all look amazing we're gonna do so well out there now go on get ready and do what you need meet me at the big doors in five minutes" I tell them and they nodded heading off to finish getting ready.

I walked out of the gym and headed into the girls locker rooms to put my gym bag away, i gave my
One last look over to make sure everything was in order I touched up my makeup a bit and I walked out of the locker room as I'm turning the corner I bumped into someone "oh shoot I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going" I said while looking up at the tall ass guy I front of me.

'God Damn he most definitely works out' i thought to myself, and his friends next to him also definitely workout "you're good" he said to me and I gave them all one last smile before walking around them "wait hey do you know how to get out to the field" one of the guys asked "oh yeah those doors in front of you should lead you right out to it" I said and he nodded.

"Alright thanks but hey um aren't you supposed to be out there too" he said pointing me up and down looking at my uniform "oh yeah but no bodies out there the game starts in a few minutes but we go out through the other doors on the other side" I told then "oh alright we'll thanks" he said "yeah no problem" I said then I turned the next corner and started sprinting to the doors after I noticed the game was about it start.

Im sure they heard me start sprinting or something happened because I heard them laugh but I shrugged it off and ran for my life. Once I got there we were ready to start so we did. I honestly won't bore you with the details but long story short the girls did amazing and out school won u knew they would because last week we got beat but that fine because the guys learned from their mistakes and did amazing this time.

Once they one I ran out to the field to give Jayden his congratulations hug he was already running towards me because we do this every time since school started we do this after every game no matter if they win or loose we met in the middle and I jumped on to him giving him a big hug "congrats jay you did so good" I told him "thanks día" he said into my neck where he was resting his head.

Most people would think we were dating but we've made it very clear to people that we see each other as best friends and best friends only plus I think many people already know Jayden had a thing for Kaylen. When our very long hug was over he put me down and smiled while looking at someone I looked up and there were the guys that I saw earlier.

"Damn brother you did great you still won't beat me though" said the guy I bumped into my mouth at this point had dropped this was Jayden's brother ? These were the bad boys everyone was always talking about?

Holy shit.

[question volleyball or cheer I'm trying to pick one to do this year also thank you guys so much for reading I appreciate sorry if there are any spelling errors English is not my first language but once this is complete I'll be back to edit everything if you are also reading within her soul I will be updating that very soon (: ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 94.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
758K 46.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...