Intoxicating

By TheAlaskanHybrid

High school is rough enough for Keith but after grabbing the attention of a certain pretty boy, Lance, things... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 7

268 6 0
By TheAlaskanHybrid

Lance returns a few minutes later with food for Keith, however, Keith had fallen asleep. Lance chuckles to himself and places the tray of food on the night stand.

"Well at least someone is going to be able to use my bed for what it's really for." Lance then places the blanket over Keith and runs his fingers through the raven boys hair.

With Shiro, he has was preparing all he could and packing it into his car. He decides to even go into his parents old office to take a few of their notes and weapons. However, he opens one drawer and finds paperwork with Keith's name on it.

Shiro drops the items in his arms and goes to grab the giant file of paperwork. "Adoption maybe?" He wonders to himself.

Yet, he finds more than just the adoption certificate. He finds paperwork marked as, Keith's mother. He decides to look through it.

--------------

Paperwork:

Name: krolia

Race: Werewolf

Sex: female

Age: unknown

Birthdate: unknown

Status: deceased

Cause of death: hunters

Class level: Alpha

Children: Keith kogane

Child's race: half human half werewolf

Child's birthdate: October 23rd

Childs Status: alive

Childs Class level: unknown

Child's father: tex kogane

Status of Child's father: deceased

Cause of death: died on the job (firefighter)

Child's father race: human

Child's father age: unknown

Child's fathers birthdate: unknown

Information: We had tracked down the werewolf krolia and completed the assignment, only to find out she had a child she was protecting. My wife and I did not have the heart to end the Child's life.
We decided to take in the child with the name given to him, Keith kogane.
We hope to raise him with our son to train him to be a hunter.
The child doesn't look anything like his mother so we think he might have more human than werewolf in him. And hoping so, we train him to be a hunter he will never know his heritage.
We will need to tell him later on about his parents but we plan on keeping the truth secret.
For now we treat him as our own and pray he never finds the truth.
We know it's a huge risk, but we might be able to make it to the top of the ranks with these creatures if we have one on our side.

-----------

Shiro drops the paperwork, in shock. "Hes a...a werewolf?" He thinks this over. "Maybe I can show those blood suckered this information and see how they treat him then. Then I'll hunt him like those blood suckers." He states to himself. "Why would they ever take in such a creature?!"

When it comes down back to the family of vampires. Keith wakes up to the feeling of Lance grabbing his hand. He looks up and sees Lance starring at him. "Do you have to stare at me when sleeping?" Keith asks.

"Sorry, it's just you are so beautiful." Lance answers.

"You are such a suck up." Keith chuckles.

"Oh really?" Lance pulls him into his arms. Their chests pressed together.

"LANCE!"

"Ugh!" Lance let's go of Keith and they both head downstairs. The entire family sitting in the livingroom, looking up at them.

"We have an issue." Pidge states.

"What?" Lance asks.

"Shiro must have contacted the council, falsely stating we were turning keith." Allura explains.

"I haven't turned him though." Lance states.

"Its true." Keith backs him up.

"We can smell that. But the council is still wanting to come by and inspect." Coran now speaks. "This is not good."

"I'm sorry this is my fault..." Keith states, hiding his face with his bangs.

"Its not yours Keith. None of us blame you. Shiro has been like this before you found out about this side of things." Matt jumps in.

"Still." Keith mumbles.

Lance grabs Keith's hand and holds it tight. He looks to the family. "We know what will happen if we turn him now without permission but if we don't turn him they will possibly kill him to keep our secret."

"What do we do?" Hunk asks.

"We allow the council to arrive, pidge and Hunk if things go south you take Keith and leave the state. Allura, coran, Matt, and I will try to hold them off as much as we can and find you guess after." Lance begins.

"What if they read this plan?" Pidge asks.

"Read?" Keith looks up.

"Crap I forgot..." Lance groans.  He looks to Keith. "Some have extra abilities." He explains. "Those that have gifts are apart of the councils guard or rather attack dog team."

"If we go with the plan but don't make the decision if where till we get somewhere we should be fine." Hunk states. "If anything we might take him to arizona." He winks to the family.

"That's good." Lance smiles and looks to Keith hopeful.

"When will the council arrive?" Matt asks, looking to the others.

"Apparantly tonight." Pidge answers.

"We dont have much time." Lance states looking at his watch. "Get everything ready." He orders.

Lance grabs keith and heads back to the room. Be grabs a truffle bag and starts stuffing it with his own clothes. "I don't trust you running back to your old place with Shiro doing this. So you are taking my clothes. I have more than enough." He states, stuffing the bag.

"Do you really think they would kill me to keep your secret? Even if I swear to keep it?" Keith asks.

"You were adopted by hunters. They won't hesitate." Lance answers. "They don't take risks."

Lance finishes stuffing the bag, zips it up and looks up in horror. "What?" Keith asks.

"They are here." Lance answers. He turns to Keith and pulls him close. "Love you." He states as he kisses keith on the lips.

"Love you." Keith replies back.

Lance grabs keith by the hand and brings Keith downstairs. That's where Keith sees three others in black long cloaks. Then two others in in old fashioned suits.

"Is this the child?" The one with dark hair and massive muscles asks.

"Keith, this is the council." Coran jumps in.

"Come here child." The muscular one speaks again. "I wish to take a look at you." Keith hesitates as Lance's grip gets tight on the raven haired boys hand.

"Its okay keith." Coran jumps in again. Keith starts walking down the stairs and stands before the council.

"Such a small boy." The taller light haired one states.

"Those eyes though." The red headed one jumps in. "Never seen a human with those eyes."

"Indeed." The muscular one agrees with the red head.

"You wished to ask about the boy?" Coran jumps in.

"Right." The muscular clears his throat. "We had received word of a possible turning happening in this family. I cannot stress enough how important it is to involve the council first. Especially since a hunter informed me."

"About that." Coran starts.

"We haven't turned Keith. And he hasn't told anyone of our secret. Infact, the hunter who contacted you was just upset that Keith refused to give us up to him." Allura tries.

"Yes that would be a nice story if we didn't already know he's the hunters adopted brother." The redhead now jumps in. "Not only adopted by hunters but technically stolen."

"Stolen?!" Keith looks to the others.

"What do you mean?" Pidge now jumps in.

"We cannot allow for Keith kogane to be turned." The muscular one states.

"Why is that?" Lance now jumps in.

"Because my young one. Keith here is not fully human."

The leader slams the papers down on the coffee table. "What's this?" Coran grabs it and looks. He then looks up wide eyed and looks to Keith then Lance. "We cannot turn him."

"What's going on?" Lance asks. Coran hands the paperwork to Keith.

"Why don't you read it lad and tell the others." Coran gently states.

"Im...." Keith drops the paperwork. "I was taken away from my mother who was a werewolf...."

"What?!" Lance looks to Keith shocked. "You dont smell like one."

"That's because he's only half. His father was a human. A hunter infact that left the job to be a firefighter. Too bad the other hunters betrayed him and set up the poor man's death." The redhead states.

"What?" Keith looks to the others shocked.

"Your father was killed by shiros parents just like your mother was. The paperwork says he was killed by a fire when he was a firefighter but we know that the fire was not an accident but a cover up for killing one of their own." The redhead answers.

Keith looks up to Lance, frightened. "Lance i...."

Lance looks away.

"If this matter has been settled can we please go back to our lives?" Matt jumps in.

"What do you mean? You arent keeping this boy." The leader answers.

"Excuse me?" Matt walks infront of Keith.

"Hes a werewolf. He cannot be left here in one piece. Besides the hunters they are our enemy."

"I've known Keith since he was a child he's not like the others. And I bet neither was his mother since her and a hunter had him." Matt adds.

"We must end him." The red head states.

"No!" Matt pushes Keith to pidge and Hunk. "Go!" He shouts and blocks the council from the three. Coran and allura at his side and Lance behind the council.

"So much trouble for a mutt."

"Hes just a boy." Allura corrects them.

"Doesn't matter the child must go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 0 20
Lance McClain always thought that he hated Keith Kogane with every fiber of his being. They were supposied rivals back in their Garrison days, and th...
47.5K 1.1K 18
HEY EVERYONE! KLANCE FANFICTION TIME! Keith has been away with the Blade of Marmora for so long, and Lance misses him desperately and he's not sure w...
346K 17.1K 37
// Klance >> This is my first official fic and it's really bad. After being dared to fool around with Takashi Shirogane's little brother, Keith Kogan...
29.7K 1K 36
Sometimes people are a lot different then you think. The first minute Lance steps into his new school he's warned about Keith Kogane. They say he's...