Art Book

By Ryker_Taksony

Cause I need to finally do this XD It's art....do I really need to say more??? it says it in the title, let m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Outfit Idea
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (⚠️Gore Warning ⚠️)
18
19
20
⚠️21 (18+ warning) ⚠️
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Face Reveal
31
33
34
35
Cursed
36
37
38
AAAAH!!!!
39
40
41
42
43
Ryker Evolution
44
45
46
47
48 ⚠️(18+ warning)⚠️
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
not art....but cool update!!!!
61
62
63
64
65
66
NEWS!!!
67
oops (art dump)

32

34 2 1
By Ryker_Taksony

Hey guys...so, I'm really to a point I am just fed up with it all.Just wanna kill myself pretty badly. I lost someone close to me today and....I wish I could just be better for them. I care deeply about them and.....I wish I was better for them. I blame myself and I hate myself for not being better. I hate myself so much for not being a better person to them and...I wanna say sorry. I really do. But- I don't think I'll ever get the chance to make things right. I really just hate myself. I wanna make them smile again, I wanna see them laugh and be happy. and I think I never will again. If they, for some reason, read this. I don't think they will. I'm just sorry. You were right. That's all I can say anymore-I just......they're close to me and mean so much to me to a point I can't describe. Loosing them was a major hit on me. And...I hope in time....I can have them back and make them smile again. I love them.

I really love them and I wanna make them happy again 

I can't get the voices out of my head. They're telling me I need to just kill myself to make them happier. To hurt myself to be the better person the deserved. 

I want this just to be over....I want the person I love back
I don't care how much I have to fix myself. 

I just wanna see them smile again and hear their amazing voice....

I just wanna make them feel loved and I wanna give the world to them. I wanna give them everything they deserve 10 fold. 
I was wrong and I wanna do anything to make it right. 

I don't think they'll every talk to me again.....and I'll hold that guilt. 
No. This isn't a guilt trip...It's just me wanting the person I love back. 

I wanna fix my mistakes and be the best for them because I love them. More then I can ever say. 
like.....a connection. 
And I just wanna hear them laugh and smiled and be so happy. 

So.....if you're reading this. 
I'm sorry. I wanna start over. Everything. Every bit of it. 
because I know I can do better and I'm more than ready to prove it to you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
208K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
211K 1.1K 196
Mature content
90K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...