Dangerous Love (Volturi Kings...

By Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her co... More

The Beginning
Vampire Rollercoaster
Hidden Truths
Reunited
Sushi Night
The Gaurd
Late Nights
Partners in Crime
Mission Completed
A Regular Monday
Alec Knows Best
Coffee in Seattle
The Meeting
Blue
First Date
Nature Walk
Confrontation
Apologies
Tendencies
Arrangement
My TreasureοΏΌ
Red Skies and Black Mountains
Remembrance
Sisterly Bonds
Loose Ties
Vampire on Ice
A Thousand Stars
Attachment
Countdown
Leech
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Woods
Angel
Pain
Divulgence
Heading Nowhere
Wager
Dangerous Deceptions

Homer's Star Brad Pitt

5.6K 185 20
By Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Pov

Stimulating

No, perhaps blissful?

My body felt as if I was enwrapped with pure pleasure.

While his lips trapped me in a dance, his hands stayed firm, pulling me closer to him. Finally, he slowly breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine.

Neither of us spoke. We didn't need to, at least not yet. I prefer to stay in Aro's arms for a bit longer before reality starts kicking in.

Aro's kiss made me feel a euphoric bliss, able to just temporarily forget my troubles. In a way, that's how they all made me feel.

"My dear, we should head inside."

I noticed Charlie wasn't home, and Bella's truck was gone. I felt annoyance over Charlie's recent workload due to Bella's dependency. If it was Charlie's regular schedule, he would be home by now, postponing writing reports in the morning. But instead, I think he might be diving deep into work with all the stress over Harry and Edward Cullen.

"Yeah, it's getting cold out." Grabbing my keys to unlock the door.

"Are you usually home alone?" Aro questions as we make our way in.

" No, not really. Usually, Bella would be here or Charlie."

" Ahh, I see, but she's been avoiding the place since you've been fighting with her."

" I wouldn't say we are fighting," drawing out my words.

" What would you call it then?"

" Misscomuntication." Giving Aro a shrug.

I didn't want to explain further. I rather ignore Bella's antics of judgment and wait till she cools down.

" So, this is your room." Aro made it more of a statement than a question.

Soon as Aro stepped foot into my room, he began to look around. Aro wasn't shy about looking and touching a piece of item that interested him. In a way, it put me on edge.

" So, what do you think?" I mentally slapped myself.

It's just a room. There wasn't anything grand about it. The only difference was that I didn't have laundry scattered all over the floor like I usually do.

" It's cozy," Aro turning away from the gallery of pictures of my friends and me on the wall.

I felt like Aro was patiently waiting for me to say something to him. I had a feeling he didn't want to leave just yet; I didn't want him to as well.

" Do you want to stay?" Suddenly finding my fingers more interesting than his answer.

I silently prayed that I didn't read the situation wrong. Eventually, Aro lifts one of his hands and slightly places it on his chin as if he is deeply thinking about the question. The only thing that gave it away was his playful smirk.

" Staying the night would be great."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me. "Okay, I just need to put something more comfortable on."

"Of course, take your time," resuming his search around my room.

I quickly walked to my closet, grabbing a random shirt and pajamas shorts.

"I'll be back shortly," I didn't give Aro a chance to stay anything before heading out of my room and towards the bathroom.

My mind kept replaying the kiss I shared with Aro. Taunting me with the possibilities of what might come next. It felt strange how quickly I gravitated towards the king's affection. I wouldn't dare say it out loud, but my personal interactions with the kings caused me to become eager to learn more about them.

I stare at my reflection through the bathroom mirror. Even the harsh bathroom light couldn't dampen the necklace's beauty. I carefully took the necklace off and kept it in my palm.

The necklace was a reminder of my kiss with Aro. I found myself replaying the memory once again. A constant reminder of how he gently kissed my neck and found my lips.

I shook my head; I needed to focus on the current situation. I have to stay calm and focus on getting to know him more personality-wise, not physically.

I make my way back to my room, pausing in the hallway to see if Bella's room light was on. I found her absence to work in my favor. Resuming my walk towards my door, I was greeted by Aro holding a book.

"Did you know Homer rejected immortality?" His voice held dismay.

My eyes widen. "You met Homer?"

"Yes, Marcus was very keen on meeting him," He replied casually.

"What was he like?" Taken back by the sudden knowledge.

"Foolish," Aro simply says.

I found it hard to believe Homer was foolish. If anything, he seemed creative. I wonder if Homer managed to piss off Aro.

"Why was he?"

He simply smirks at my question and walks toward me, only pausing when he can rest his hands on my hips.

"He thought staying human would be a better fit." Aro wasn't shy about lacing his words in disgust and disappointment.

I suddenly felt exposed by his statement. I was still human and wasn't planning on changing anytime soon.

"I'm human." giving him a deadpanned look.

"For now, you will soon become a vampire," giving a light squeeze on my hips.

I didn't feel the need to have me turning into a vampire be brought up. I didn't want to plague my mind entirely into my uncertain fate. So I rather just forget about it until I go to Volterra.

"Let's watch a movie."

Aro recognized the switch of the topic and thankfully moved on from the case.

"What would you like to watch," smiling as he takes a step back.

I give him a playful smile. " Troy."

I was surprised that he was okay with the movie. I thought he would give me a bit of grief about it, but instead, here we are, laying in my bed watching it.

I feel disappointed that watching something directly inspired by Homer wasn't irritating him. Instead, he lies in my bed, waiting for me to start the movie.

"Have you seen this movie before?" As I start the movie.

"I haven't had the chance to," Aro leaning back.

"You're a vampire, and you can't find time to watch movies?" Finding humor over a vampire not having enough time.

"Maintaining order is a hectic job," he replies nonchalantly.

"I never thought a vampire wouldn't have enough time for leisure."

"Well, I never felt the need to sit down and watch a movie."

"I love watching movies," settling into my bed.

"Why such activities?"

"I'm not sure. It relaxes me in a way, I suppose."

Plus, I get the pleasure of seeing actors such as Brad Pitt.

"Do you feel tense right now?" He questioned.

"No, should I ?" giving him a smirk.

"Maybe, you are all alone in a vampire's company." Pretending to sound threatening

"Your right; I'm terrified," I couldn't help a smile form on my face.

He chuckles and reaches for my hand, bringing it to his lips.

"Aro, the movie has started," stammering a bit.

" Oh yes, your right," pulling his lips away.

We fell into silence, watching the movie unfold. My body became uncomfortable in its position, but I felt awkward moving in case I disturbed Aro. I slightly take quick glances at Aro with my eyes. He seemed content with the movie and not bothered by my movements.

Part of me wanted to move closer to him, but another wanted to stay in my current position. I take a quick glance at Aro once more. Aro still didn't move or make any hint of wanting physical contact.

I silently prayed for some courage, and I moved my body closer to him and positioned my head on his chest. In this position, I was instantly aware of his cool body temp. It was soothing against mine and balanced out the heat my blanket provided.

I feel his hand start to trace patterns up and down my arm. He made his pace slow and soft. Then, Aro takes an unnecessary breath and settles his hand back down.

I get it now. Aro was teasing me. He knew what I wanted but refused to act on it. If that was the case, I wanted to see if I could break him. No, scratch that, I can break him.

I push my body a bit more into his. I place my hand on the middle of his torso, mimicking the patterns he used on me moments before. I kept up the pace till I felt him slightly grip my side.

"Mi amor, the movie" his teasing tone irritated me.

Fuck Paris; I'm on a mission. Dismissing Aro's words.

I continue to draw the patterns lower. Making sure to keep a slow, steady pace of my attacks. Then, I hear Aro click his tongue and mumble something I couldn't pick up on. Suddenly, Aro had me laying flat on my back with him above me.

" Is this what you wanted?" Looking down at me with such intensity.

I could feel my face go warm. I was aware of the position Aro put us in. He put himself right between my legs while resting his hands on my knees. I felt exposed by his dark clouded eyes. It brought me excitement.

"Maybe," attempting to sound unfazed.

He chuckles as he slowly moves his hands down my thighs. As he reaches the end of my thighs, he pauses and moves gradually back up. Aro's motions started to cause my body to flush with heat.

"Aro, "I let out softly. Silently cursing myself for his magic touch.

"Yes?" amusement laced his voice as he continued to mimic the same motion, always stopping at the end of my thighs.

I wasn't enjoying the slow-paced game he was playing. I wanted him.

"Your teasing isn't fun," letting a slight huff.

" I think it is quite funny." He let out huskily.

Aro's hand reaches the bottom of my thighs again, but instead of going back up, he moves his arms to cage me, leaning towards me to give me a slow kiss. Sadly, Aro breaks our kiss and moves his head towards my ear.

"Besides, wasn't the plan to break me, cara mia" Aro whispers.

Damn his gift.

"Are you not broken yet?" forcing my voice to form words.

Aro hums and kisses my neck, finding his way back towards my ear.

"I have a bit of fight left in me," he tells me darkly.

He moves away and places a kiss on my right inner knee, beginning to leave a lingering trail of kisses to my mid-thigh. The feeling of Aro's cool lips increased the intensity of warmth I felt throughout my body.

I was slipping from this battle, and I was willing to accept defeat if it meant fully submerging myself into Aro's touch.

"Aro," I let out.

Aro simply hums in response, giving me another kiss closer to the bottom of my inner thigh.

"Take -" I was abruptly cut off by a knocking sound,

Aro sighs, frustrated. Sadly stopping his attacks, he turns towards my window. "What!"

The only response we got was another series of knocks. At this time, Aro takes his time unwrapping himself from my legs and begrudgingly heads towards the window. This gave me time to at least throw blankets on myself.

"Who is it," I whisper. Trying to calm myself down from the intimacy Aro and I was in seconds ago.

I couldn't see who was at the window due to Aro's body in the way. But, I didn't need to see Aro's face to know he was irritated with whoever was there. I was too. I just came to terms with giving into Aro's magic touch.

"Marcus, what brings you here," Aro's voice was hard, fully intended to show how displeased he was.

I, on the other hand, was shaking. I feel embarrassed. Did Marcus hear us?

"I apologize for the intrusion. I was under the impression that your date ended and wanted to spend the last night in Forks with Madi." Marcus calmly explains.

Marcus didn't act like he just caught Aro and me in a heated session.

"Wait, last night?" I prod.

"Yes, we leave tomorrow," Marcus replied, quickly moving past Aro.

I feel slightly disappointed about them leaving already.

"Aro and I were watching a movie, but if you want, you can join," smoothing out a blanket I threw on myself.

I had a feeling Marcus most definitely knew what Aro and I were doing. But I rather pretend it didn't happen at all right now.

"That would be wonderful, tesoro," giving me a smile.

He makes his way toward the right side of my bed. As he makes himself comfortable, he gently takes hold of my hand. I give Marcus a tight smile when he finishes moving. I turn to look at Aro standing stiffly.

"You're still planning to stay, right?" I asked Aro.

I hoped Aro could hear my mental plea of not ditching me. I still wanted Aro around, even if it meant I would be with two of my mates tonight. I found myself embarrassed by the idea of being close to two men I've been intimate with.

"Of course, let's continue watching Troy," Aro replied in a faux cheerful.

He made his way to the other side of my bed. Aro was bolder with positioning his body in a way to comfort mine. I lay my head on their shoulder while his arm wrapped around my back, causing me to be pressed more against him.

" Are you comfortable?"

I simply nod my head. I was dying from the closeness of Aro and Marcus. Is this something I will have to get used to? I wouldn't be surprised if I looked sunburnt from the amount of blushing.

We fell in silence, watching the remainder of Troy.

"I always found it interesting how Homer disliked Aro." Marcus's voice broke out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 13.2K 68
Isadora-Lily Cullen was a troubled girl. She was saved at the age of 6 from her abusive parents by Carlisle Cullen and his family. From then on she w...
504K 13.4K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...
92.3K 3.3K 23
After accepting her new life in Italy, Althea must come to terms with the fact that her human life is almost over. Being the Queen of the vampire rac...
607K 12.2K 61
"Oh my what a happy coincidence!!" He cheers looking back at Alec as I slip my hand out of his and step back in front of Ness. " it seems our dear Al...