What's Wrong With My Bodyguar...

By intoyouth_

"No copyright infringement intended" kindly message me if you want me to take down this translation Original... More

Prologue
Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu
Chapter 2 : Family Ties
Chapter 2.5 : The Night After
Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins
Chapter 4 : My Name is Porsche
Chapter 5 : The Negotiation
Chapter 6 : The Contract
Chapter 7 : Porsche First Day
Chapter 8 : The Disaster that Followed
Chapter 9 : Exhausted
Chapter 10: The Market
Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun
Chapter 12 : Doubt
Chapter 13 : Omen
Chapter 14 : Get in the way
Chapter 15 : Intuition
Chapter 16 : Scars
Chapter 17 : Reinforcement
Chapter 18 : Feelings
Note
Chapter 19 : Lost
Chapter 20 : Loop
Chapter 21 : Shaken
Chapter 22 : Distracted
Chapter 23 : Delete
Not An Update
Chapter 24 : Too much thinking
Chapter 25: Can't Stop
Chapter 26 : Comeback
Chapter 27: Enough
Chapter 28 : Questions
Chapter 29 : End
Not An Update
Chapter 30 : Too Late Pt.1
Chapter 30 - Too Late Pt.2
Chapter 31 : Edit
Chapter 32 : Unravel
Chapter 33: Lak
Chapter 34 : Again
Chapter 35 : Porsche's Day
Chapter 36 : Leaving

Chapter 11 : Mistake

1K 29 0
By intoyouth_

Porsche POV

"Uh... Mr. Khun." I called out softly even though in my heart I wanted to say, Hey, idiot! But I could not. The other bodyguards did not respect him as much as they did Kinn, but at least he was not as rude as Kinn in the way he treated me. At least it was only my head that hurt. My physical body and heart were still safe, so I should show him a little respect.

"What is it?"

"Sir, are you not going out anywhere today?" I felt so trapped in this environment, yet he seemed too easy as he kept doing all these ridiculous things like spending all day watching drama series. Did it never cross his mind to go outside, feel the sunshine, or perhaps even socialize with others?

"Nothing requires me to leave this house at present," he said honestly, his gentle face gazing at mine with bright, sparkling eyes. His face was very similar to Kinn's, and yet he had a rainbow-colored personality that was as gentle as a field of lavender.

*t/n: His personality is soft, gentle, and flower-like... hahaha, future Porsche is in for a surprise...

"So, Mr. Khun will not be going out. Hmmm..." I had not finished my words before that bastard interrupted me.

"Are you feeling bored?" Khun asked, sitting next to me.

"Hmm..."

He suddenly pressed the remote, turning off the TV as he turned around and met my eyes.

"Then let's do some singing!" Khun exclaimed, and simultaneous loud sighs could be heard from the other bodyguards.

Damn it! I am about to lose my mind!

"No, that's not what I mean... I mean Young Master Khun should go out for some fun and challenges," I said calmly, watching him as he opened the cabinet, pulling out the microphone and audio system.

"Oh, and just where should I go? I have no desire to go outside because then I will end up getting kidnapped once again. I am exhausted with that type of life," he replied without looking back at me, struggling with the wires connected to the microphone until someone went over and gave him a hand.

"Don't you like to go out drinking?" I asked as I wondered what could have kept him sane, sitting all day with a bitter expression on his face. Going out with my friends to enjoy the things I love felt like a very normal part of my life. However, dealing with and working for this guy felt like we were prisoners who were cut off from the outside world, trapped with a mentally challenged individual.

"No! When I go to a bar, I always run into my rivals. Regardless of whether I drink or not, they always set up a trap for me."

This brought to mind the upper-class bar that I went to with Kinn. Even though those who came there were from the upper levels of society, we still ran into a group of people who wanted to attack him. Seeing how they get their wealth, it was no wonder they had so many enemies.

"You shouldn't go to your usual bars and try a new place where those people won't go. It will be more fun," I said bluntly.

He turned around, frowning as he looked at me. I had talked myself into using my skills of persuasion to convince him because after last night, I realized that to thrive here, you have to survive the madness as well.

"Where would we go?" that crazy bastard asked me.

"It is a nice place with lots of friendly people. You definitely won't be found by anyone who wants to hurt you," I said with a friendly smile.

Khun then walked over to me and asked in a low voice.

"What are you trying to achieve?"

"Don't you want to come out and open your eyes to all the possibilities?" I replied as I turned to the side while Khun acted like I was up to something.

"Yeah, I want to. In all honesty, I am a little tired of watching TV series and singing karaoke."

Hearing that, I looked away slightly and grinned wickedly.

Well, I am going to show him a whole new world.

"All right, then, let's go. I guarantee it is completely safe there," I reassured him again.

"Are you sure no one will try to hit me on the head?" Khun asked, standing with his arms crossed and looking at me doubtfully.

"I promise you, we will just be there to mingle. It will be so much fun!"

This bastard nodded in agreement, even though his expression was visibly lacking confidence. "If it isn't fun and someone tries to hurt me, I will order Pho to kill you!" Khun said, and I nodded slowly.

I was confident that all the enemies of this family must have looked into the places they usually went. Therefore, wherever he went, he would encounter people who were after him. That was why they should look for a new place, a place where their enemies would not think to look for them.

"You guys go get ready," Khun said, turning to address his bodyguards.

"Wait a minute, we can't go dressed like this," I said out loud, which caused Khun to look at me in surprise.

"We have to be able to mix and mingle comfortably. You guys need to change into casual but neat clothes," I said. Then, seeing them start to panic, I added,

"Trust me on this," in a confident voice.

"..."

Everyone turned to look at that bastard for permission. Khun seemed to be making his thinking-hard face, so I had to help persuade him even more.

"We will stand out and draw attention to ourselves like this. However, if we wear simple clothes, no one will even take a second look. I promise it will be a lot of fun."

"Okay, okay! But if it is not lots of fun, I will kick you!" Khun said after a brief moment in thought. Then he headed back to his bedroom.

I smiled in anticipation, imagining all the fun that was about to be had. My life wouldn't be boring anymore! I ordered the others to go change their clothes and to not forget to knock on Khun's bedroom window to remind him to wear normal clothes, not a suit, if he didn't want to be beaten until his head broke.

I told everyone to gather in front of the house to prepare the car. The whole house was looking at me questioningly because this was the first time the bodyguards had worn only T-shirts and jeans when accompanying their boss to go out. Plus, Khun was only wearing a white T-shirt and a plain pair of jeans, which was completely new to them.

At first, Khun was going to wear black trousers and a white T-shirt, but I told him to change to jeans because if you turned up at a bar wearing a white shirt and black pants, it looked like a college uniform. The individuals on door security were intimidating and would not let him in. Fortunately, there were practically thousands of jeans that filled his wardrobe, so he could look more like an ordinary person.

After everyone gathered and got in the car, I gave the driver directions to one of the bars that I was obviously familiar with, one that, before this, I went to almost every day.

[Black on Black by NCT]

It didn't take long for the car to stop in the bar's parking lot. The bodyguards were so nervous that I felt that their life so far must have been incredibly sad. But for me, seeing this alley brought me joy. The whole street was a busy entertainment hub. Dress-up costumes, filled with fun, with music playing in every bar. I walked into a remarkably familiar bar. The entrance, with its bright lights, invited guests to enter.

Shit, it's Porsche! Little Nong! Porsche, are you bringing them in to wreck the bar again?" As soon as I entered the bar, a feminine bastard yelled loudly and ran towards the entrance. Jade, who was wearing a qipao, caught sight of me with her eyes wide open and quickly ran toward me.

"Why did you come so late? I only re-opened the bar a week ago." Jade raised her arms, shaking my arm like crazy.

"Jade! Hey, listen! No one is going to destroy the bar today. Instead, I have brought VIP customers." I quickly told Jade and turned to look at the man behind me who was carefully observing the place.

"VIP customer?" Khun repeated my words.

"Wow, very handsome! His face looks very familiar," Jade said loudly, staring at Khun from head to toe.

"The bag is heavy too! Make sure the table is in a good location." I whispered softly. Jade nodded and called for the staff to set the table up for us. As soon as everything was set, I walked over and brought him to the table in front of the stage. I ordered the most expensive liquor in the store-which I had never tasted because the liquor must have been worth ten thousand baht-Jack Daniels, a mixer, ice, and Coca-Cola, of course.

"Do you have any wine?" Khun asked me.

"No. But this one, I can make taste better than wine." I took a glass of ice and did what I was the most skilled at in my life. Well, I was the best bartender here. I guaranteed he will love this!

"I will ordain you, Porsche! Jeez! I owe you big time, oh my god!" said Arm.

I knew his life had been pretty boring. Hold on, I will make your life better for a while.

"Don't mention it. It is my pleasure."

They were all having fun as I had a drink myself and focused on mixing drinks for everyone else. I handed my concoction to Khun, who was sitting across from the sofa, moving his head to the rhythm of the music playing.

"I have never been to a place like this," Khun told me. He held up his drink and pulled a strange face at the new taste of the drink I had just served him before taking three or four more sips.

"Delicious," he said with a smile. I had guessed people like him would have never come to a place like this, hehehe.

"I love you, Porsche!" Pol said as he hugged my neck, raising his glass, knocking it back, and refilling it nonstop. I was pleased that they liked it.

"This is a nice song, what is the name?" Khun turned to ask me. His hands began to move, making a dance pattern. The loud music playing throughout the room made him move his shoulders ecstatically to the beat of the music.

Khun kept dancing as he enjoyed the music playing on the dance floor.

We laughed as we looked at each other. The drink I was preparing made them unable to stop drinking. This bar though, was today's theme country music or something? Khun danced with his hands raised and shouted unintelligible words even though he had only just consumed his second glass.

Can he really handle his drink? Is he already drunk?

As for the others, they began to sway to the rhythm of the music, laughing at that bastard's uncoordinated dance moves, his body swaying freely.

"Pol, come and dance with me! Wait, you guys seem wasted... so I will enjoy this myself," he shouted and beckoned to the bodyguards who were also on the dance floor.

Once I saw that everything was under control with nothing to worry about, I took a step back, greeting my old colleagues and contacts scattered around the bar. Several loyal customers I that had known for a long time ran over to hug me and say hello, telling me that they missed my special drinks because they liked them a lot.

After walking around for a little while, I realized that I had been absent from the table for quite a while. When I arrived back, I saw the table was empty. They had all taken to the floor, dancing to the beat. The situation was very chaotic, like a group of children dancing for joy on Songkran Day.

The other tables turned to look and cheer them on. I saw that idiot teaching his bodyguards a ridiculous new dance move that everyone swiftly followed. Fuck! I have a headache now from watching all these dance moves. OH MY GOD, what the hell is that?

"Are you drunk, guys?" Jade came and asked Khun and the other bodyguards.

Khun stopped dancing, then he looked suspiciously at Jade from head to toe and pointed at her.

"Oh, it's a homosexual! I have heard that there are homosexuals in our neighborhood, but I have never seen one before!" he shouted, then added the tune of the song into his sentence until it sounded weird.

He must be really drunk...

*t/n: he is being really crass hence the terminology.. otherwise it would be written as trans person.

"Hmph! Young man, I want to slap your rude mouth. I am a woman!" Jade exclaims as she pretended to take off her heels and went to slap him.

"No, don't! Hold on, Jade! That guy has lost his mind!" I prevented her from getting closer while looking at the chaotic peacock still dancing around the table.

"Handsome but a crazy person!" Jade said, her face stern, showing little emotion.

"Come on..."

"Who is he?"

"Phi Kinn's brother. Jade remembers Kinn right?"

Jade put a hand over her face in fear.

"Shit! I AM SO DEAD! You brought the mafia and did not warn me beforehand? That's enough out of you! I should have treated them even better than this..." Jade said before running onto the stage, stopping the music. Khun groaned, a little annoyed that the music had stopped so suddenly, angrily turning to glare at Jade's face.

"Come down from there, you hermaphrodite! I want to dance!" The bastard screamed and cursed until laughter rippled across the room. Jade bit down on her lip slightly, cursing, before speaking a second later.

"Today is a special occasion because we have VIP customers. We want to present this song as a welcome, so let us all welcome them warmly." I nodded my head as I listened, my arms folded across my chest, looking at Jade on stage apprehensively. After a few moments, the song began to play, filling the room.

Meanwhile, that bastard Khun and his bodyguards continued to dance. I did not think he would act like this. Next time we went out, I would take him to a Mor Lam concert, Band Valentine. He'd probably be thrilled to see it!

Khun made a gesture pretending to hold a gun in his hand. He looked at the imaginary gun and then pointed his hand, aiming it in my direction and pretending to shoot me. It shocked me, and I could only laugh as I threw my body back a few times as if I had been shot. Damn Khun... gosh... I was really enjoying the silliness here! I really wished his father could see his son's current situation!

Again, Khun made a gun-wielding gesture, aiming it at his bodyguards, acting evasive, and then when he was startled and panicked, he ran and chased them around the table. Wow, are they really the eldest son of a mafia family and his bodyguards?!

"Porsche, come over here and dance with me." Khun waved me over as he danced and laughed. Quickly, I walked over, and he reached out then hugged my neck and swayed to the music, everyone looking like they had all become drunkards.

"Dance like me. WOW! I LOVE THIS!" He kept dancing and swaying. The drunker he got, the more bizarre and ridiculous his dance moves became.

"Very good, sir. Looks like it's time for you to head home." Jade interrupted as she walked toward me and glanced in frustration at Khun's dance moves. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was almost two am, and it was time for the bar to close, so I could understand why she was saying that.

The bodyguards were already sitting on the sofa, so I ordered them to go get the car. Meanwhile, I half carried, half dragged Khun out to the carpark before putting him in the car because he had passed out. Meanwhile, the guards chatted happily and praised me like I was a hero.

Back at the house:

After arriving home, Arm and Pol took that bastard straight to his room.

"What is all this? Why is Khun like this?" Pete quickly ran over to me where I was walking behind them. He looked very worried and apprehensive seeing Khun unconscious.

"I took him to see a new world," I said with a smile. Meanwhile, Pete wore a surprised expression. I saw him holding car keys, which made me ask,

"Where are you going?"

"I am driving Miles home."

I looked over and saw a young man following behind Pete's back, looking no different than yesterday or what I had previously seen. I frowned as I saw a figure walking down the stairs. I wanted to ask Pete more but gave up and immediately turned around to head back to the room, but a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Where have you gone with my brother?"

I turned to look back and saw Kinn wearing a black bathrobe, heading in my direction.

"... I am busy," I replied.

"Huh. The smell of alcohol is very strong. Where did you go with my brother?" Kinn asked as he leaned over and put his nose hard up against my neck, forcing me to step back.

"That is none of your business," I said curtly, feeling too lazy to answer him because right now, my head was aching and numb after drinking too much that night. So, I just left his question unanswered and walked away.

"Who said that you could leave?!" Kinn asked angrily, and he proceeded to pull my arm so hard that my body jerked back and hit his chest. So, I quickly held myself in check by getting some distance from him.

"Follow me!"

Let me go!" I flicked my arm, but he squeezed it tightly and dragged me up into the room. The other bodyguards could only glance at each other as they looked on. Before I could do much else, the door to his room was closed shut.

"What is your problem!" I asked as I glared at him, pulling on the hand that was holding my arm.

"I hear you went out with Khun and the other bodyguards in your casual clothes," he said while looking at me seriously as if asking for an explanation.

I closed my eyes, trying to suppress my emotions, followed closely by a wave of dizziness and nausea. I knew he would not let me leave here easily. Of course, he did this on purpose to piss me off, so I walked over and sat on the sofa, my hands supporting my head for a moment, then I glanced at him.

"Are you worried about me?" I asked.

"Pfft! Are you drunk?" Kinn smiled as he looked at me then moved closer.

"You are really drunk..." Kinn said as he looked me over from head to toe.

I felt like he was too close, so I quickly pushed his stomach away, but instead of pushing him, I accidentally pulled on the belt that tied his bathrobe.

I thought he would be angry and immediately re-tie his bathrobe, but instead, he casually opened it and let it drop to the ground, revealing his boxers and muscular midriff. I did not think much of this because we were both men. It was just that I felt a little awkward when my hand had pulled the belt.

"..."

I looked away because I was afraid I would get in trouble.

"Hmm... you want to look?" Kinn asked as he looked at me in a weird way.

"Why would I want to look? I also have what you have." I answered offhandedly.

"Oh... but from what I can see, you untied my bathrobe," Kinn said with a smile.

I was a little confused. Why isn't he angry, and instead giving me a smile that confuses me?

"What do you have...?" Khun asked faintly as he came closer to me again.

I need to move quickly, I realized, and I then pretended to get up from the sofa. But he made me stay, making me lean back on the sofa with him on top of me.

What the hell is he doing?!

"Get off!" I said loudly, and I raised my hand to shove him away once more, but this time Kinn grabbed my arm and threw my body back until I was lying flat on my back on the sofa.

What are you doing, you bastard!" I shouted frantically as I tried to lift his body up against my knees, but he continued to bear down on me strongly. Our current position was bound to look very strange. I was lying on the sofa with both of my hands being held by him on the left and right side of my ears, his body on top of mine, blocking my every movement, leaving hardly any space between us.

"Answer my question, where did you go?!"

"If you just want to ask this, why are you bringing your face too close to mine?!"

Kinn leaned in until I could feel his warm breath pouring down my cheek. I turned my head away, shaking my head left and right to avoid him.

"Let go of me! What are you doing? I took your brother to a bar! Kinn, let go of me damn it!" I did not understand what he was trying to do.

I gasped with shock when I felt the tip of his nose gradually press against the far corner of my neck.

Shit! What the actual fuck is this?!

"Hehehe..." I heard laughter coming from his throat. Even though I was sure my strength could match his, being locked in place like this made it almost impossible for me to move.

"What the hell are you playing at Kinn?! Don't bite my neck again!" My body tried to fight back but to no avail. The tip of his nose moved from my jawline to the uninjured area of my neck. I tried to move my neck away to prevent his movement, but Kinn's head immediately blocked me from moving my head.

His nose tickled my neck as he took a full breath. I was feeling woozy, unable to understand what he was doing. A few moments later, I felt goosebumps all over my skin when I felt his lips kiss and suck on my neck until my body suddenly trembled, my heart beating extremely fast. The pain in my neck area continued for a few minutes until I yelled angrily and cursed him.

"Shit, Kinn! Hey! Don't bite me, damn it!"

In my mind, I thought that he bit my neck like he did before because after that, Kinn opened his mouth and bit my neck, but this time he did it more than once.

"Let me go!"

A strange feeling followed his warm breath, which carried on, leaving a moist trail on my neck. The tip of his nose continued to nuzzle in as if hiding something, followed by kisses from his lips, occasionally licking his tongue softly along the surface skin of my neck until it made me start to lose consciousness. I felt something strange, but I did not know what it was. My hands and body that once struggled to escape, started to weaken due to this strange new feeling.

... until a voice over the walkie-talkie brought me back to my senses.

Pzzzt...

"Arm, Pol-where is Porsche? Master-owwww... ahhh! You guys need to hurry up and help me!" Pol seemed to be having a hard time with Khun.

I struggled with all my might, pushing Kinn away, and quickly got up to get away from him as he walked away from me, disappointment clear on his face.

"What the hell are you playing at?!" I screamed at him. I still didn't understand, unable to hold back my anger, because I knew in my mind, Kinn only meant to tease and annoy me. If Pol's voice had not bothered him, I did not know what would have happened.

"Argh!! I shouldn't have let Miles go yet," Kinn said, tightening his robe as if covering something I did not notice, then he picked up the belt that had fallen to the ground and tied his bathrobe.

I did not know what to do with him. I was only able to vent my anger by quickly standing up and turning to kick the sofa. Kinn laughed so hard, I gave him the middle finger salute before closing the door as I left.

*t/n: Ahh Porsche's kicking habit.. it really is hilarious.

Was that crazy bastard so happy to see me pissed off like this?

Why did he like to bite my neck like that?! You just wait and see. I will find a way to get revenge, and I will make sure blood will flow...

Back in Khun's room...

"What is wrong with your neck?" Asked Pol.

I hurriedly put my hand on my neck to cover it as I ran to the bathroom in Khun's room. Shit! I saw lots of red marks and even some bleeding. Damn you, Kinn! He deliberately left those kiss marks along my neck to embarrass me in front of others. Damn contract fee penalty... damn it! I came out of the bathroom with a sullen expression.

"Oh... at the bar earlier, did you make out with a girl?" Arm asked while dressing Khun in his pajamas.

"Well, looks like I've been caught!" I said in a frustrated voice.

It would be amazing if I had gotten the red marks because of a girl's marking. I might have even proudly bragged about it. But this was the result of a crazy guy doing it just to piss me off!

Both were unconvinced and continued to make fun of me. I just let it be as I turned my attention to Khun, who was lying in the middle of the bed. When Arm was about to wipe his body down, he raised his arms and legs to dance, mumbling a song he'd heard at the bar.

Damn it, I am really frustrated seeing this!

The next day

Today, I went to work early, but there was nothing to be done because Khun was still lying unconscious like a dead man all day long. We were all just walking, lounging around the house, smoking, playing games on our phones, doing whatever we could to pass the time.

I was now much closer to Khun's other bodyguards. However, every time I had walked past other bodyguards, they always acted paranoid because they did not seem to like me, especially Big and Kinn's other bodyguards.

Later that day: 18.00 pm

After we all finished eating in the dining room, we walked back into the house. Then, we jumped in surprise at the sound of Khun screaming, which caused us to all run to see what had happened to him.

"Get a gun and shoot over there."

The scene in front of me takes my breath away, as Khun grabbed a gun from one of the bodyguards around the house and aimed it at the other bodyguards. Khun then pretended to fire the gun, the guard following his game by dropping his body onto the ground. Khun burst out laughing when he saw him.

"All of you, raise your hands and throw your weapons over here!" Khun said, the guards around him pretending to raise their arms above their head, begging for mercy.

"Wow... I am so cool," Khun remarked, then dropped the gun on the ground and ran, screaming, until he saw his father who was standing and watching him in front of his office.

"What are you playing at?" Khun Korn asked in a deep voice. Khun just laughed and raised his hand to cover his mouth.

"Where did you go last night?" Khun Korn asked his eldest son.

Pho, I went out and had fun with Porsche and Arm. Lullah... lalala... lulaa..." He sang a song from the Valentine Band he heard at the bar while his father, Khun Korn, looked on, concerned about the behavior of his eldest son.

"I took Mr. Khun for a drive last night," Phi Jet said with a smile as he answered Khun Korn's question.

"All right, all right, it is good to go out and open your eyes to new things," said Khun Korn as he turned around, walking back inside his room.

"Today, we will go again. I enjoyed it," Khun announced as he walked over and shook my arm. I nodded my head in response. He raised his hand in joy and deep down in my heart, I was happy to do it again.

"Where are you going? I am coming too!" A familiar voice rang out. I immediately turned my head to see Kinn walking towards us with a wide smile, and I raised my eyes slightly before glancing at him.

Damn it! I really have the urge to hit Kinn! I really wanted to smack him in the face. He made me put all this tape around my neck and still has the audacity to ask where we are going? Damn it!

"Okay. That will be fun!" Khun replied.

"All right, we shall see about that!" Kinn smirked as he left. I pulled a frustrated face at him, cursing him fiercely in my heart.

"I'm part of the mafia family, but I've never helped the organization. My bodyguards and my father know this, even the ghost in this house knows this. I am Thai, I am proud to be born in Thailand. I'm not a slave!"

*t/n: This is Khun being random.. like this character is everything you need, a bit of comedy, a bit of chaos, and a whole lot of funny quirks

After he finished speaking, he immediately disappeared and left the kitchen. That bastard was crazy, absolutely crazy. When we heard the last sentence, we were all shocked because it was similar to the Srithanya.

*t/n: I did look this up, and one reference using the word Srithanya is the Srithanya Sati (stress) scale and also Thai mindfulness. So, I would gather Khun's outbursts are self-affirmations commonly used in this? Again, not a lot of information that I could find.

..

...

Later that day

By two o'clock, we had arrived at Jade's bar. Today, there were also extra members, Kinn and Pete, who were dressed in casual clothes, just like me. In regard to Pete, Pol had told him about what was planned, so he also wanted to come with us and join in the fun. According to him, today was like a dream come true. I was happy to hear this, but I was secretly annoyed that Kinn was joining us.

He was wearing a black shirt, black pants, and a face that was calm yet conspicuous as if he was in mourning. I called Jade earlier to book a table while also mentioning that there would be additional people. I also asked her permission to bring them again, and she said she was most happy to receive a visit from Kinn and would arrange the best table for them.

"Tem and Jom are waiting for you at the table," Jade informed me as soon as she saw me.

"Hello, welcome! Has Khun Kinn come with you? I have prepared the best table for you."

They all greeted and said hello to Jade.

"Hello hermaphrodite. Ladyboy... lady. Lady."

"You again!" Jade gritted her teeth, trying to hold back her emotions as she smiled at me. I laughed as I tried to pat Jade on the shoulder to reassure her. However, despite everything, she provided the best service, preparing the best drinks. Khun then asked her to play the same songs as yesterday.

Even though we were dressed in casual clothes, many raised their hands to pay respect to Kinn. Maybe they noticed the crowd of bodyguards around the brothers, even though we just came for fun.

"Fun, right?" I asked Pete with a smile. I glanced up at Kinn when he suddenly sat on the same sofa as me and sat beside me.

"Go sit somewhere else..." I said softly.

"Why? I enjoy sitting here!"

"I don't want to sit anywhere near you!" I answered, kicking the back of the chair.

"I can't believe you brought that bastard to a risky place like this. If anything happened to him, how would you explain yourself?" He leaned comfortably on the sofa.

"It is safer than the shops he would normally go to," I said nervously while also frustrated that Kinn kept staring at me.

"Pete, go bring Time and Tae here," Kinn ordered Pete, turning his head to look in his direction.

Everyone at the table had learned yesterday that I was the best at mixing drinks and asked me to make delicious drinks like I did yesterday. As for Kinn, he looked around on high alert. His brother had never been to this type of place before, even more so with him .

"Porsche, give him one of your drinks, it is so flavorful!" Khun said, asking me to get a drink for his brother.

"Phi Kinn, is that really him? Why does he look so funny?" Someone whispered to me. I laughed at his whisper while my hands continued to mix drinks nonstop.

"Well, something like that," I said before putting the glass back, and it was at that moment we saw the figure of a bodyguard rising from the sofa and dancing with cheerful movements.

"Make one of those for me," Kinn abruptly said, crossing his arms. When I heard his request, it made me smile naughtily. Lazily, I mixed the drink concoction and poured it into the glass to then make the coke mixture.

A few moments later, Kinn's two friends walked in, a little shocked to see both Khun and Kinn in a bar like this. Could a rich boy who used to partake in the finer things in life come and enjoy a bar like this?

"Pete, sit over there. You, come sit here!" Kinn said, pulling me closer to him.

Why are you pulling me? I will go and bring more chairs."

"I told you to sit down right here! Continue making drinks for me."

"I am not some mindless moron that you can order around on a whim!!" I snapped back at him. However, instead of getting angry, he just smiled and kept pulling me towards him until I sat back on the sofa.

"Always with a sweet mouth!" Kinn replied.

I no longer cared about what he was doing and continued to mix the alcohol, making the drinks and serving people at the table.

"Tae, Time, come over here and dance with me now!"

They both stared at Khun and his men in shock. Seeing all that unfold, they asked Kinn why he told them to come to a place like this. Oh, really! I looked at them with a little annoyance, but I had to admit that since Kinn's friends were indeed from rich families, they were not used to this kind of scene.

Today, our tables were the most prominent in the entire room. Not only because of the attractive people at the table, but because Khun and his bodyguards' dance had grabbed the attention of all the visitors in this bar. Plus, both of my friends had also finally gotten up to dance like crazy too.

Thang thang thang... thy... thang thang thang...

Listen to either SHOTS by LMFAO FT LIL Jon or Hangover by PSY FT Snoop Dog-or both

The song continued until the two rounds of drinks were up, but they kept ordering while dancing cheerfully, except for Kinn who kept looking at me as I continued to mix drinks for them.

"Looks delicious, doesn't it?" I asked, turning to look at him.

"Did you know? When you deal with alcohol, you are very sexy... and look delicious!" He grinned, staring at me from head to toe. I furrowed my brows, looking at him in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" I kept refiling the ice in the glass. I wasn't not bothered by the fact that Kinn was just watching me.

"Gentlemen, Jade has a special menu item for you to try-Befifty True. Porsche, take care of this."

The glass bottle was filled with silver-colored liquid at the bottom and white at the top. It was placed on my table with twenty glasses. Then Jade gave me the matches because I knew how to serve them up.

"Wow, wow, that looks delicious!" Khun's eyes shone as the glasses lined up on the table.

"I will light the glass in a moment, and you must drink it in one go," I said.

As I arranged a tube to hold it and put a glass in front of it, I brought out a match to adjust the alcohol in the glass. So, I managed to use the straw to hold it. I put one glass in front of it and lit a match to set the alcohol in the glass. When the match was lit, a flame spread over the liquid in the glass, and he immediately knocked it back, making a gesture of strong pleasure while telling me to light the second glass.

He is very drunk. Mr. Khun, don't drink any more," Pete warned because he knew this drink well.

"You're so boring. I am not drunk!" Khun said sluggishly as Pete quickly took the third glass from Khun's hand and drank it.

"Pete!" Khun exclaimed, but Pete did not care, so Khun turned around and continued dancing.

"Enough! You can go dancing first, then have another drink." I interrupted Khun as he was about to lift the fourth glass. Khun seemed to listen to me more than Pete, so he got up and continued dancing.

"I also want..." One by one, they all asked me to make them the drink. I sighed a little. Taking a glass from the tray, I put it in front and lit it.

"Shoot it back all at once!!" I said before I started the fire. They knocked it back, making strange faces when drinking the liquid.

"One more glass," I said. I placed one more in front of another glass, then lit the drinks on fire again before they leaned over to shoot it all back.

"I want to try lighting it for you!" said Kinn.

I realized the atmosphere is really good, hence I was too lazy to argue. I handed him the matches, placed the glass in front of him, and put the straw in the glass, leaning my face closer. As soon as Kinn lit the fire, I sucked the drink all up. It felt familiar to another taste, and I knew how intoxicating it was. This drink had a sweet chocolate flavor, easy to drink without realizing how much one has had.

"Ah, need water."

Kinn appeared to offer me a glass of water, which only made me feel so dizzy, I couldn't even see straight. He appeared to have given me another liquor.

"Damn it, Kinn! You're trying to get me drunk!" I said and swallowed the dark brown liquid down my throat forcefully.

"Hahaha..." He laughed in his throat as I started to feel dizzy, even seeing double vision.

Meanwhile, as the night went on, the music and dancing were more enjoyable. It was so much fun that they all started to tire out.

Khun grabbed Pol's shoulder, and then he made Pol hold the shoulders of the person in front of him until Pete and two of Kinn's friends, including Tem and Jom, also followed Khun's madness by doing the 'Dragon Parade,' going all around the room and surprising all those who watched on. Seeing the whole room start to take part in the 'Dragon Parade,' the singers on the stage changed the melody and sang along with them.

I took another drink into my mouth as everyone smiled and laughed at this madness, almost all the tables following their movement.

"Do you like it?" I turned my head to see Kinn smiling, taking turns glancing at Time and then him . Hey, how can you see the madness right under your nose without laughing? He just smiled at him .

"Absolutely." I looked away while smiling and sipping the drink in my glass. Even though I was dizzy, and my head hurt because of Befifty True, I could not stop drinking.

"Oh, then have it again." He placed another Befifty True in front of me. I let out a sigh as I shook my head.

"I do not think so."

"Are you drunk?" Kinn taunted as he sat back, crossing his legs. I shot him a dirty look. Pfft! As if! I don't get drunk easily! Like me, he gets drunk easily ! I will challenge this bastard to a drinking duel!

"You seem to think that I get drunk easily! I challenge you to a drink off... a drinking challenge!" I said defiantly. It is important to note that when I was drunk, the one thing I couldn't stand the most was being challenged.

Kinn puts all the drinks in front of me and every glass. He grinned with satisfaction. I lit the fire, and we knocked them back at the same time. We kept running like this for about five glasses. To be honest, I already felt the world spinning until I wanted to throw up, but Kinn was still very relaxed and squinted as he kept smiling at me from head to toe.

He is really crazy!

"Damn Porsche, are you drunk?" Tem walked over and gave me mineral water.

"No, I am fine." I was trying to gather my bearings as much as possible. Seeing my friend sweating, I then teased him. "Have you finished the Dragon procession?" I asked as people began to return to sit at the table, very tired.

"That is enough, no need to drink anymore," Tem said as he came over to take the alcohol glass from my hand. I sat up straight and tried to clear my head a few times.

"Hey, take me to wash my face," I asked Tem.

I felt so much better when the cold water hit my face. I lightly slapped my face for a bit. Don't get drunk, don't get drunk, don't get drunk, I told myself a few times before Tem and I returned to the table.

"You two can't help him." I watched them return to the sofa with their heads resting on the sofa. Then Pol and Arm tried to lean on each other. But among them, only Kinn made me surprised because he didn't look drunk before but now, he was spread out on the sofa.

"Hey Pete, is he all right?" I asked Pete doubtfully.

"A while ago, Mr. Kinn and Khun had a duel drinking Befifty True," said Pete before calling me to help lift his boss.

"Whoa... you're such a big baby!" I said as Pete and I grabbed hold of him and walked to the parking lot, then put their bodies into the vehicle.

Back at the house

"Porsche, can you help Pete look after Khun Kinn?" Phi Jet's request surprised me. Then, Pete and I dragged Kinn to his room, opened the glass door, and placed his body on the bed, followed by the other guards who were on guard in front of the door. I meant to just throw him there, but Pete stopped me.

"You guys can head on out, Porsche and I can take care of him," ordered Pete while they made faces as they were forced to leave.

"Why does it have to be me? You can just ask them to do it, I will leave instead." I got up and prepared to leave, cursing Pete.

"I am sick of them. Hurry up and help me," he said then slowly put Kinn on the bed. Pete, who saw me standing still and motionless, turned around, cursing.

"Look at what you are doing, come and help me. You, go to the bathroom-bring a damp towel and a bowl," he ordered. I nodded and went straight to the bathroom to find a towel just as Pete asked.

[Outside the bathroom]

"Pete, you can go out first," Kinn said as he opened his eyes.

Pete was surprised to see Kinn fully lucid. "Ummm..."

"Out. Now," Kinn repeated, emphasizing his words before Pete could understand anything. Pete glanced at the person in the bathroom, grinning as he nodded his head, and followed his boss's orders.

"Pete! Where did you go?" I called out as I walked out of the bathroom and found Kinn still sleeping in the same place, with Pete nowhere in sight. I walked over to the washbasin with a wet towel and placed it beside the bed, looking for Pete's whereabouts.

"Shit! He must have left me," I muttered when I saw a tall figure with his shirt opened to his chest. I wanted to douse him with water and then throw the pillow and press it to death. "Damn it!" I was pissed that Kinn got drunk like this.

"Pete, my head hurts, and you are still burdening me with this? What do you expect of me?!" I muttered as I glanced between the wet cloth and Kinn. I was too lazy to call people outside to help me. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, then removed his arms from his sleeves one by one. "Handsome and well built, but this is a psycho who keeps terrorizing me," I said offhandedly, looking at his naked body and staring with wonder at what he has.

I had never seen him work out, but he had a firm six-pack, plus very pale skin.

Should I put some water on him? I wondered. I had a strong desire to lift the basin and pour it all over him, but I had to brush those thoughts away and started wiping his body with a towel. I started to clean his arms, going over his shoulders and wiping down his arms. After dipping the cloth back in the basin and wringing it out, I continued to wipe his chest and stomach in a circular motion. Unintentionally, I looked at his body once more and felt envious of the muscles in his midsection. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I forgot that I had stopped my cleaning movements for a while.

Before putting the cloth in the basin for a while, I struggled with my thoughts. Should I do it like this? Or just wipe off the top half? I pondered before realizing that maybe he may not be comfortable sleeping in jeans.

Gosh... what am I worried about? Just let him sleep like this! But then again... I finally gave in to my common sense and took off his jeans, leaving only his boxers stuck to his body.

"Look what I did, I will do something good for you!" I said it in front of Kinn's face, who had fallen asleep with beautiful lashes, before putting the cloth on his thigh and rubbing it down to his calf. I did it on both sides then dipped the cloth back in the basin and squeezed the water out.

"Hehehe," I chuckled because I had deliberately not wiped his face.

"I will wipe your feet and then wipe your face. Hahaha," I said cheerfully. My hand was holding the cloth, and I was going to put it on his face, but what happened next made me stunned.

Kinn suddenly grabbed hold of my wrist. I was pulled onto the bed and turned around quickly.

W-wait... what just happened? It happened so fast that my mind could not follow the sequence of actions. My body just flew up and landed on the bed. My head felt numb and started to ache when he held me tightly.

"Trying to play... hmm?" I still did not understand the situation as I realized that I was lying flat on my back with Kinn straddling me.

"What are you doing!" I shouted while pushing his chest will all my might. But it did not seem like my push made his body move at all.

My body reacted subconsciously when I saw Kinn's eyes open. Have the ten Befifty True glasses I drank earlier started to take effect? As I said before, I was not a bad drinker. It was just that the effect of that drink would gradually affect my body little by little.

"You are drunk, so you lose!" Kinn said proudly with a smile. His hands grabbed my wrists on both sides, pinning them and my body to the bed.

"Let go of me!" I cried out as I tried to fight back, but the more I struggled, the reaction from the crazy drank continued to take effect. From the looks of it, I had returned to drunken mode. I closed my eyes tightly because the longer I kept my eyes open, the dizzier I felt.

Kinn's face in front of me became fuzzy as he continued to look at me a lot.

"You lose. You have to be punished."

Kinn's laughter made me want to curse from my mouth. I felt the weight of his body going on top of my body.

"What punishment? I don't agree, and I am not drunk either!" I said. My body wanted to get free from under Kinn, but he did not give me the slightest chance to wriggle free.

"You are drunk!" Kinn continued to insist.

"No, I'm not! Get off me!" I shouted loudly.

I felt as if I was struggling with all my might, but that was not enough to stop it until I felt a warm breath hit my face, moving closer and closer until I felt something touching the tip of my nose. Then, I felt the softness and faint smell of alcohol touching my tightly closed lips. But I could feel something that felt so soft and warm that I could not describe it.

Something was starting to make me feel so suffocated that I ran out of air, so I opened my mouth to take in as much air as I could until I felt a strange object charging in with its own moisture, sweeping over the surface of my mouth and exploring inside. My brain struggled to process what was going on. All I knew was that the sensations I was feeling right then were making my heart beat fast. My body was trembling with a tingly sensation coursing through my body. Subconsciously, I responded to the action being applied to my mouth, replying to all the invitations the strange yet familiar object offered me. Those lips greedily scooped mine up and sucked on my lips as a tongue slipped back in so that our tongues were twisting around each other.

I felt the saliva in my mouth, to give me pleasure. My body was now relaxed under the influence of Befifty, and with my wrists free, I raised my hand and wrapped it tightly around the head of the person on top of me.

Letting the person on top do more exploring, I did not become aware of the tape being removed from my neck. I only felt a comfortable sensation as those lips began to brush against my cheekbones and jaw before their warmth spread down across my neckline, which had become damp from the soft licking and kissing by those lips. Once satisfied exploring my neck, I felt an unsettling* feeling as he started to suck harder and bite the skin of my neck. I groaned as I felt pleasureful sensations all over my body.
"Ugh..." Another groan escapes my lips. To be honest, I felt so good right then that I did not want to do anything else. However, I suddenly came back to my senses from within my subconscious and quickly pushed him away until he rolled to the side.

Owww!

"Damn it, Porsche!" Kinn's curse could be heard as my vision began to fade, and I did not remember anything else after.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 6.1K 15
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...
729K 34.1K 83
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
83.4K 4.5K 30
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
59K 10.2K 126
ခေါင်းစဉ် 《替身》လူစားထိုး 作者:北棠墨 မူရင်းရေးသားသူ -ပေထန်မော့ ဘာသာပြန် May Tulips Love   အခုခေတ်နောက်ခံ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi နဲ့က နောက်တအုပ်ရေးထားပေးတ...