What's Wrong With My Bodyguar...

By intoyouth_

"No copyright infringement intended" kindly message me if you want me to take down this translation Original... More

Prologue
Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu
Chapter 2 : Family Ties
Chapter 2.5 : The Night After
Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins
Chapter 4 : My Name is Porsche
Chapter 5 : The Negotiation
Chapter 6 : The Contract
Chapter 7 : Porsche First Day
Chapter 8 : The Disaster that Followed
Chapter 9 : Exhausted
Chapter 10: The Market
Chapter 11 : Mistake
Chapter 12 : Doubt
Chapter 13 : Omen
Chapter 14 : Get in the way
Chapter 15 : Intuition
Chapter 16 : Scars
Chapter 17 : Reinforcement
Chapter 18 : Feelings
Note
Chapter 19 : Lost
Chapter 20 : Loop
Chapter 21 : Shaken
Chapter 22 : Distracted
Chapter 23 : Delete
Not An Update
Chapter 24 : Too much thinking
Chapter 25: Can't Stop
Chapter 26 : Comeback
Chapter 27: Enough
Chapter 28 : Questions
Chapter 29 : End
Not An Update
Chapter 30 : Too Late Pt.1
Chapter 30 - Too Late Pt.2
Chapter 31 : Edit
Chapter 32 : Unravel
Chapter 33: Lak
Chapter 34 : Again
Chapter 35 : Porsche's Day
Chapter 36 : Leaving

Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun

802 23 0
By intoyouth_

Porsche PoV

Thursday

I sighed loudly, staring at the TV screen halfheartedly. Even though Khun did not look as frightening as that bastard Kinn, he isn’t that different.

Once we got back to his room, Khun summons me without even letting me catch my breath as he drags me into a room where there were several other bodyguards. After greeting them, I sit on the sofa across from the TV, which is airing a very dull romantic series. You have to see it yourself to understand how each romantic scene on screen makes me feel as though I am about to hurl!

Here, sitting on the sofa in not a forbidden. I can comfortably sit down with a couple of the other bodyguards.

And about Kinn, I had met him last Sunday and for the first time, he asked me if I had eaten or not and he looks friendlier by telling me to come down and eat. Shit, this is crazy. Did something hit his head or is this a sign that something ominous is going to happen? This really makes my skin crawl.

However, being in Khun’s room, all the time, is something that can make me feel as though I’m having a mental breakdown. This bastard barely does anything, all day , every day. He only plays games, sings and according to his bodyguards, the most difficult challenge when serving the eldest son of this family is when they are forced into watching a romantic TV series with him.

He has gone to the company several times, but he did not dare to venture out of the house too much, afraid of catching people’s attention or being kidnapped again. I am not surprised the eldest son of this family has gone through such miserable events. It is only reasonable to understand that what has happened to Khun has disturbed him deeply.

“Will the male lead die?….Ugghh!” He mumbled, breathing out through his nose.

My eyes are red from fatigue as I lift my arms by the side of the sofa, my head resting on my hands, glancing between the tv TV and Khun. I am not as exhausted as when I was with Kinn, but I still feel on edge with him.

Tap!

The remote makes a sound when Khun pauses what is currently playing on the TV. The four of us immediately sit up straight to look at him. .

“What we just watched, tell me your thoughts on it.,” Khun demanded. I do not know what kind of feedback he wants. I do not like this series; how can I give my thoughts on it?

“ Is the male lead going die in the end, do you think?” Khun asked as I and the other bodyguards looked at each other, knowing this is a loaded question.

“Well…he probably won’t die, because if the male lead dies, how will the female lead live?” Phi Jay replied. He was one of his bodyguards. I call him Phi because of his age, which would be almost fifty.

“Ai Pol, what do you think?” Pol looked on in surprise, pausing to take a breath before replying.

“No, I don’t think he will. If you saw the direction  the criminals shot, it wouldn’t have hit any vital organs.”

Khun nods his head as he listens, then presses the remote to continue. We all sigh with relief. He often offhandedly asks questions like this at certain intervals. I am unsure, between me and him, who is more deserving of being sent to a mental hospital?

“Yes! It is finished. You were correct! The male lead didn’t die.” We all smile back because the torment of watching the romantic drama was nearly over.

“Porsche, what would you like to watch next?” I glared at him viciously as if to tell him that it was almost midnight. Isn’t he thinking of going to bed? Or does he just stay up until the early hours of the morning? Jeez … Couldn’t someone beat him and make him a sleeping prince? At least then things would be better!

“Any film is fine, it doesn’t matter.,” I said in an anxious tone, causing him to turn around to look at me.

“Here, come sit next to me and choose whichever one you want to watch. Today I will consider it as celebration of you joining as my new bodyguard. So, let us watch tv TV until morning!”

I  hesitantly walk over to sit down next to him and accepted the remote control to select a movie on the screen.

“But Sir, didn’t we celebrate Porsche’s joining last Sunday?” Phi Jet asked faintly.

“Why are we celebrating for so many days? I could celebrate it even for a whole year!” Khun declared in an indulgent voice. I cannot believe he is the oldest son in this house. His personality is like that of a little boy trapped in the body of a young man. An image of a skull crossed over his face, with slippers in the shape of an elephant with a trunk, swaying his arms with gusto.

Seeing him like this makes me unable to imagine what kind of person his wife will have to be like? And if they were to have children, how can they tell which is the child and which is the father? I could not stop imagining it and it would be good to see him then.

Suddenly I remember something…

“I didn’t find this film interesting.” I returned the remote to Khun. His bodyguards gasped when I said that. Seeing their reactions, even I could not believe that I had the guts to say that to this bastard... Hahahah…

“It has come to mind, maybe we should change the genre from a love story to something more interesting. Isn’t that a great idea?” I turned to see the other bodyguards glare at me. It seems like they were resisting cussing me out.

“What are you playing at, Porsche?!” One of them asks as they tap my shoulder.

“Hey,… I just don’t want to watch romantic series or films with fight scenes like this. Just go along with what I say!” I tilted my head and whispered to him in a low voice.

“So, what do you want to watch?” Khun looked at me with an annoyed expression.

Come on, let’s take a look at all the titles on the preview list … Mr. Phaengsor’s Seeds of Love, Flowers of Love in Padang Asmara, etc... Arrrrghhhh!!! Just reading the title made me want to throw the remote and bang my own head.

“For sure, it will make you feel moved.,” I replied, reclaiming the remote and pointing it at the high-tech TV screen in front of me., connecting my phone’s signal to the television in front of me.

“All right,. however, if it is not fun, I will beat you up so bad!” Khun says loudly as he sits with his arms folded, leaning back against the sofa.

We all focus on looking at the screen when I press the remote, enter an adult website, and select favorites menu.

“Shit, Porsche!! Have you lost your damn mind!” Khun exclaims.

I was surprised when an arm suddenly pulled the remote out of my hand.

“What? Don’t you want to watch it too?” I asked while smiling at them.

“Shit! Don’t do it, Porsche!!” Pol moved closer to stop me too, so I glared at them all to stop..

“So, you want to watch films like this until morning?! Alright, let’s see what that option looks like!!!” Hearing Khun’s words, the faces of the other guards turned pale. Khun sat back in his seat and observes the expression of all his bodyguards.

Hah!!! Just look at his innocent like face, which will change when they have seen the film of my choice. I bet money on it, just try it!!

I took back the remote and pressed the play button. The intro music plays loudly. Instead of watching the TV screen, I carefully increase the volume because it feels like the sound is too low. I get up from the sofa, opened the door and called the three other bodyguards outside to come in and watch.

They frowned before they come inside , their eyes widening as soon as they see the TV screen.

A Japanese woman in tight, revealing work clothes, walking towards on office.

“What are we watching? Why isn’t she saying anything, just walking?” exclaimed Khun who got up from the sofa wearing his comfortable plush robe, before he leaned back against the wall and crossed his legs, staring at the screen, while occasionally glancing at the faces of his guards who barely blinked at the screen.

“Mr. Khun, the sound is going to be way too loud.” One of his bodyguards reminded him as Khun increased the volume because the conversation on screen was too low. Currently, the storyline has not yet reached the juncture of no return….

I see the non-interested expression on his face and laugh at the acting ability of the actors. Ha, I was right!!! As expected, someone like him must be unfamiliar with more carnal human pleasure. He does not even know what he is watching!!!

“Hey, why is the guy tying the woman up in such a manner? Isn’t that his secretary?” All of us can barely stop laughing out loud, when the bastard innocently asks for an explanation.

That’s right! I had selected a Japanese AV movie. Currently on screen, we can see an office woman whose hands and feet are currently being tied up by her “boss”…

Fifteen minutes later …

All eyes are locked onto the screen, watching intently….

“Aah…ah…Kimoo Ji…yes….ahh…ahh….” We can hear moans of pleasure followed by the characters on screen yelling with desire towards each other.

Moan after moan plays loudly through the surround sound system in this room. I felt a little proud that my choice was not wrong, as everyone is staring at the screen without blinking.

Well done,! Good job Porsche!

I also observe Khun smiling and laughing at times until suddenly there is a loud knock on the door. No one bothered to turn around to see who was coming in, until someone from outside, forced their way in.

“What the hell are you doing!” The voice of Khun Korn was suddenly heard from behind, causing everyone in the room to quickly stand up straight, looking at the person who had just arrived, slightly bowing their heads.

Some of the guards immediately turned pale and the others had faces full of regret, except for Khun who was still sitting, watching the screen, not being disturbed by the sudden arrival of his father.

“What the hell is going on!! What are you all doing in here?” I turned around and see that Khun Korn is not alone. P’Chan and Kinn are also standing by with expressions of suspicion and disbelief.

“Sssshhh… Don’t interrupt me! Shut up,.” Khun says as he raises his index finger to his mouth. His eyes don’t even turn to acknowledge his father’s’ presence.

“You really are trying to make me lose my mind!!! You watch movies like this so loudly, with no consideration of everyone that is woken up and disturbed by it!” Khun Korn says while massaging his temples, taking a deep breath.

“Bastard! Lower the volume if you want to watch. Also, something like this, who would want to watch it with other people around?” Kinn asks in frustration.

“Owwww! Tell them to shut up would you?!!” Khun demanded as he presses the remote button, increasing the volume of the speakers to reduce the noise interference from the room impatiently.

*t/n: the sass.. the noise interference.. being Khun Korn and Kinn.. hahahaha.

Kinn leans against the edge of the door and looked at the scene in front of him with a faint laugh.

“Just let it go Pho. Let him pay more attention to things like this. Who knows, maybe Pho will soon have grandchildren.” After Kinn finishes speaking, Khun Korn shakes his head in disappointment  and leaves the room. Kinn’s eyes caught sight of me, he smiles briefly and then closes the door.

After they had left, everyone returned to their seat and watched the film until the end without anyone leaving the room at all…

Later on..

I let out smoke from my mouth and stared out in the distance. After watching the film, Khun was tired and decided to go to sleep, so everyone left the room. That is why I have some down time to relax and a chance vent my emotions a little.

When I had seen Kinn earlier, I saw the expression followed by his smile aimed at me before he left, it made me a little nervous. But that does not mean that I like him. It is just that this is the first time I have been around him since Monday last week at university. I am still a little annoyed because he purposely made fun of me at home and on campus. I know he is determined to get revenge, but I still recall what he did,… he bit my neck like a dog! A split second later, I had felt a gentle kiss on my neck which made my blood rush and run hot. Damn … what the hell was he thinking doing that?!

“Oh hey!! Are you happier now?” Pete asks as he walks over with a smile on his face. He takes a cigarette out from in his pants pocket and lights it up.

“Yup! Incredibly happy,.” I answered.

“I am glad to see you enjoying it.” He laughed. The stressful expression I saw when I first met Pete was completely changed when we switched which brother we work for brothers. I totally understand what that has to do with his happier mood.

“How are you doing?” I asked.

“Oh, it is fun! It is incredible, like finding a light at the end of a tunnel after being trapped in the dark for too long.” He gestured absentmindedly.

“Is that so?” I cursed and smiled faintly. I look around the house while Pete just took a sippuff of his cigarette silently.

I look across towards the main entrance of the house and see Kinn’s bodyguard walking, out front of a young man, towards the car. I was curious about this and ask Pete.

“Pete, who is that?” l watch, as the unfamiliar face I do not know, gets into the car driven by Sharp and leaves the house.

“Friend of Khun Kinn.,” Aanswered Pete.

I know the friends who regularly visit him, but this person I have never seen.

“A friend, and what has Kinn done to him? Why is his friend so uncoordinated that he is finding it hard to walk?” At the end of the sentence Pete frowned and looked at me in surprise.

“You know Khun Kinn did that to him, Porsche?!”

Hey, seriously. Besides Kinn always using violence against me,  does he also enjoying using violence with his friends? Is he a psychopathic bastard or something else? How cruel is his frame of mind that does not exclude his own friends?

*editor’s note: oh, Porsche…my sweet innocent Porsche…

“What did he do?”

“Well, they are a couple...” Before Pete finished his sentence, a voice breaks out over on the walkie talkie, interrupted us.

Bzzz..

“Ai Porsche! Where are you? Quickly, come back up here.” I look at the walkie talkie in surprise. Didn’t he say that he was tired and wanted to go to sleep?

I dropped my cigarette in the bucket and forgot the previous sentence Pete had started.

“I will head back first.” I briskly head back towards the house, no idea what that crazy bastard would do again… Damn it!

My lot in life is certain to be filed with bad luck working here!

I had run away from a psycho and yet in the end, I encountered a crazy person.

.

..

The next day

“Porsche!!! I didn’t like last night’s films.”

“Why? Wasn’t it enjoyable?”

“Yes, it was enjoyable, but it was a little scary in terms of the story, plus the horrible acting.”

I smile while looking at Khun who is sitting on the sofa, continuously surfing TV channels, without turning to look at me. I do not know if he acting like this because he is embarrassed or it is something else.

What I can see, is that this crazy guy has been acting little out of sorts since last night. Another bodyguard said that he was very non plussed and calm despite watching such hot scenes.

Is there something wrong with you? At his age, would you still prefer to ride a unicorn and play in the lavender fields? Has Khun ever brought a woman to his bed? If all he has been doing until now is just singing and watching tv TV dramas, I can tell that he really is one marble short!

After what happened last night, we were forced out of the room. Khun was hooked and continued watching two more movies,. It still seems odd to me that he has never seen such a movie in that genre and style.

He ended up falling asleep at four in the morning.

When morning came, we opened our eyes to joy and exhaustion. Strange questions arise from the young master who is still curious about what he had seen last night. Such as ‘Why did that woman have to be tied up like that?,’ ‘Why do you have to do it secretly under the table? Or ‘Why does that woman struggle when she ends up crying out in pleasure?’

“You are really going to watch a film like this… really?” Arm asked as he jabbed me in my back.

The four of us sit in the same places as we wait for Khun to choose the title of the film we were going to watch. ‘The mistress’s lover in the sugar cane next to the forest,’ just reading the title made me roll my eyes in exhaustion. Khun says he doesn’t want to watch anything like yesterday.

Come on, haven’t you ever thought about doing anything else but watching TV?

At least, give me a job that I should be doing. I am a bodyguard who protects and fight those who intend to hurt him. I was not hired to accompany him to watch movies, sing songs or anything ridiculous like that!.

He is quite the maverick introvert!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 34K 83
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
96.2K 20.6K 65
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
16.2K 811 34
【OOC】 Roy, 24 years old, is a police officer. After crossing over, he arrived in what seemed to be a futuristic world. Here, there were various human...
22.6K 578 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...