What's Wrong With My Bodyguar...

By intoyouth_

"No copyright infringement intended" kindly message me if you want me to take down this translation Original... More

Prologue
Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu
Chapter 2 : Family Ties
Chapter 2.5 : The Night After
Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins
Chapter 4 : My Name is Porsche
Chapter 5 : The Negotiation
Chapter 6 : The Contract
Chapter 7 : Porsche First Day
Chapter 8 : The Disaster that Followed
Chapter 10: The Market
Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun
Chapter 11 : Mistake
Chapter 12 : Doubt
Chapter 13 : Omen
Chapter 14 : Get in the way
Chapter 15 : Intuition
Chapter 16 : Scars
Chapter 17 : Reinforcement
Chapter 18 : Feelings
Note
Chapter 19 : Lost
Chapter 20 : Loop
Chapter 21 : Shaken
Chapter 22 : Distracted
Chapter 23 : Delete
Not An Update
Chapter 24 : Too much thinking
Chapter 25: Can't Stop
Chapter 26 : Comeback
Chapter 27: Enough
Chapter 28 : Questions
Chapter 29 : End
Not An Update
Chapter 30 : Too Late Pt.1
Chapter 30 - Too Late Pt.2
Chapter 31 : Edit
Chapter 32 : Unravel
Chapter 33: Lak
Chapter 34 : Again
Chapter 35 : Porsche's Day
Chapter 36 : Leaving

Chapter 9 : Exhausted

730 21 6
By intoyouth_

Porsche POV

I don’t need your love by NCT DREAM AND HRVY

Aggghhhh!…

As I stretched my body out, I started to feel a familiar sensation, a strong pain throbbing in my head. I squinted my eyes to shield against the incoming light and began sorting through everything that had happened. I remember going with Kinn last night to a luxurious hotel with a bar on the rooftop. Then I drank the liquor poured non-stop by a woman. After that, I remember Sharp calling out to me because Kinn was being attacked in the toilet. Wait, I jolted in shock, what was that about Kinn?!

It wasn’t until I opened my eyes that I realized something even more startling, as I looked at the unfamiliar ceiling, realizing that I was in Kinn’s office and I am currently lying on his sofa!

Shit!!!” I shouted out loud. That bastard Kinn will definitely not let me go willingly after he had been on the receiving end of two of my kicks; he would definitely lose his shit.

You are awake…” a cold voice said from behind. I quickly swallow back any feelings of apprehension before I turned around and faced the man who would surely be full of anger. However, it appears I was wrong. Kinn looks normal, his eyes were flat, void of any emotions.

I…am...” Damn it! I do not know what to say. Just staring at his face silently, my heart was racing, while feelings of guilt continued to grow so strong to the point that I have to fight the urge to run from this room

Get up, go shower and get ready. Don’t you have a ten o’clock class today?” He said in a neutral voice, before his eyes turned back to continue looking at the computer screen. I looked at the large clock which now reads nine o’clock. The silence broken, I got ready to get up and rush out of the room, but I suddenly stopped mid step because I felt free down below.

Damn it!… Why am I wearing only my boxers and why is my shirt currently haphazardly unbuttoned???!!!

Why are my clothes like this?” I said to myself, but it was loud enough for Kinn to raise his head and answer.

You’re the one who took them off.”

It was then that I saw the rest of my clothes piled on the floor. Gosh, what the hell did I do last night?! I quickly picked up my clothes, while quietly staring at Kinn, who had not even yelled at me, beat me, cursed me out, at all. What version of Kinn is sitting there?

This is turning into an extremely uncomfortable day. I had slept in his room and had even stripped my clothes off. If this were the real Kinn, he would have screamed, cursed, and choked me. Then who is the Kinn sitting there??

Hold on a minute!” Kinn said abruptly, causing me to pause before my hand had reached the door handle. I slowly turned around to look at him.

“Put your uniform on. Today there will be guests at home,” he said in a soft voice. I stood there silently before speaking.

“About what happened last night … why didn’t you curse or yell at me as soon as I woke up?” I asked because he was acting so unusual that I feel chills down my spine until it begins to make feel a little uneasy!

“Damn it Porsche, what in the hell are you talking about?” he replied.

“Well, normally you would…“ I wasn’t finished speaking when he suddenly cut me off.

“Oh, you just realized that??? Damn it all, it seems your perception of how I behave in front of you will never change…” he said without looking at my face as he clicked his fingers as if he were playing a game.

I suddenly noticed that Kinn looks different; the clothing he is wearing right now is just an ordinary shirt, not one of the formal shirts he wears all the time. I had probably stared at him for too long, as my expression of surprise caught his attention.

T/N: YEAH… sure Porsche that is the reason why…sure.. let’s just go with that for now hmmm.

“Or do you want me to curse at you?” Kinn asked as he looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

“No …” I answered quickly before I walked out of the room. The hazy memories from last night kept playing back over in my mind. But when the room door closed, my eyes clashed with the unfriendly eyes of someone (Big) that had been missing for days.

“Why the hell are you coming out of Khun Kinn’s room so early?” he asked clearly frustrated. Those eyes then looked me up and down, as I casually tidied up my uniform and walked towards the bastard while looking at the bruises I had left on his face.

“Answer me now!” Big demanded loudly. I did not feel obliged to answer him and intended to ignore him, so I turned and walked past him, ignoring him completely.

Cherry Bomb by NCT 127

Thump!

Big suddenly grabbed my arm violently, so I quickly shoved him off and stared at the traces of bruises on him. I turned round to threaten him by giving him a sharp glare. If he still dares to challenge me, I will make sure he gets more damage than last time! He eventually avoided my stare before letting me easily return to my room.

I quickly freshened my face and yet, when I see my reflection in the mirror, I start trying to remember what had happened last night!! Why… no... How did I end up asleep on Kinn’s sofa in only my boxers? Most importantly, why didn’t Kinn tell me off? He hadn’t said a bad word at all. This is so weird!!! Usually when I wore casual clothes, he would bite my head off. But seeing him in casual clothes, was turning everything I thought I knew on its head. Is he really the Kinn I know? I was very curious about this; however, I feel incredibly grateful that I did not have to listen to him yell at me this morning.

I decide to buy some toiletries such as soap, shampoo, face wash as well as a change of clothes that I can put in my backpack. I don’t plan to stay and eat here, because I had decided that no matter how much limited free time I have, I want to go back home to spend time with Ché.

I showered and wore the uniform as Kinn had ordered. I really hate uniforms in the form of a shirt and suit like this. How can they think this is flexible? In reality, this clothing feels uncomfortable and tight.

It is nearly ten o’clock and I am getting hungry. Where do the guards go to eat here? I walked out of the room, looked left and right and then walked over to Pete, who was wearing casual clothes and gave me a big smile.

“Hey, you…you are really good at making yourself well known around here, hmm?” he teased lightly. I frown, but I do not care about that right now. I just replied by saying how I feel right now.

“Where is the kitchen? I am hungry…”

“Are you working the morning shift today?” Pete asked which I then nodded in response.

“Go straight to the end of the hall, there is a kitchen for staff, you can have breakfast there.”

“Oh, thanks,” I said back.

“Are you not working?”

“It’s my day off!!! I have to get out of here as soon as possible.” I am surprised. He tightly grabbed his bag and said goodbye before walking quickly towards the front door of the house with a half walking and half running pace, like he was running away from something.

“What the hell?” I pulled a face seeing how he acted.

I had meant to walk towards the kitchen like Pete had directed, but I was forced to abandon that idea when a bodyguard called out to me.

“Khun Kinn is calling you.”

Damn it! I looked at the time on my phone. There is still plenty of time before the meeting begins. Why is he calling for me earlier?

“Hurry up!”

“But it is not time for my shift to start. I will go eat something first,” I said calmly but even that made the bastard frown.

“Don’t do anything stupid. You have to go see him now!” he finished and turned to leave me. I kicked the space in frustration and chased after him!!!

*t/n: Porsche likes to kick things a lot… trust me on this…

Go here...go there...go, go, go, …then when will I get time eat…???!!!!

BOSS by NCT U

I scratched my head in frustration before walking towards hell…Hey, come on… I am not being dramatic!! I opened the door but saw only an empty room. I did not see Kinn sitting at the table like usual; so, I walked in casually, looking around the room.

“You called for me, and you weren’t even in the freakin’ room. So why did you call me?” I exclaimed in a low voice as my eyes locked on to the jar filled with chocolate in the room. I have noticed time and time again that such jars were scattered all over the house. I took out what I hoped would be my breakfast snack and saw the gold wrapping paper, the green logo, and the odd shaped snack.

Mr. TK chocolate filled with caramel.

I read the text and frowned when I saw the absurd cartoon characters of the three boys standing in line! What the hell is this? The brand name is like a bathroom cleaner. But I am so hungry, so this might be fine. They won’t mind if I have a couple, right? Given that these are scattered throughout the house. I tore the packaging while biting into the chocolate that was inside.

These people must love the taste of bad chocolate…it tastes horrid. It’s like I was eating dirt and the caramel is sticky like spoiled toffee but fuck it! At least it silenced my hunger a little after I had eaten almost five of these horrid chocolates.

“If you don’t give me rice, I will eat your chocolate instead!” I said to myself.

After a while, Kinn came out dressed neatly from the glass room that I had been thinking about. Now I know that this it is a bedroom. Today he is wearing his usual black shirt and trousers, his eyes staring at me awkwardly. Damn! What is up with him?

(T/n: Oh, I do not know maybe it was you looking like a whole damn meal on his sofa last night??)

“What are you doing...?” He said while checking something on the iPad.

“…What did I do wrong this time?” I did not answer his question, but I asked him again his motive for calling me in.

“Can you look over these documents? Sort them by the page number and don’t ruin my report like last time!”

“The report is in English; how would I know how?” I protested.

“You ignoramus, I’m not here to spell it out for you,” he replied, placing a stack of paper on the glass table centered in front  of the sofa.

“Very clever,” I hissed in a low voice. He made the gesture to turn the page with his hand, as if I were to copy his instructions, so I copied him and saw the following paper was in Thai text. Phew, I am really relieved to see it.

“Why don’t you sit down and get a start on things?”

“Oh, can I sit down here?” I asked as I glanced at the sofa. He had yelled at me the last time I sat on the sofa.

“Huh! Isn’t it comfortable? Didn’t you sleep there last night?” Kinn replied as he sat back down at his desk and sipped his coffee.

“Oh,” I said, knowing my expression was clearly showing my growing frustration, about to throw myself onto the sofa, but I am really annoyed. These pants are extremely uncomfortable, feeling normal when standing but very stiff when sitting. It was made worse because the belt was tight so that the pants would fit, and the shirt had to be neat and not wrinkled. Now that I am a sophomore, I usually dress comfortably and do not have to be too stiff and can wear loose pants on certain days.

Are you okay…?” he asked, staring at the computer.

“These clothes are so uncomfortable. Why do you ask the guards to wear such tight clothes?” Kinn smiled and lifted the coffee. I had assumed the clothes Phi Chan must be smaller than my actual size, given how uncomfortable I felt the entire time. So, I loosened my belt and undid the button on my pants.

“Hey, can I take off my pants?” I thought it wouldn’t be an issue since I am wearing boxers under these ridiculously suffocating pants and because he is a man. Usually when I am in my room or my friend’s room, I wear boxers while walking around. I didn’t see any issue with it because they did it too.

“I’m really uncomfortable right now, but if I need to go out anywhere I will put them back on.”

Kinn did not answer; however, he did grin. His eyes did not look at me at all and continued to stare at the computer screen. I took his silence to mean that he allowed it. I took off those tight pants and put them on the back of the sofa. I am not ashamed because it is not a big deal. Kinn was staring at me calmly and smiled a smile as he leaned back in his comfortable chair.

*t/n : Porsche’s unintentional guide on how to seduce your boss.. 1: strip your clothes

It is obvious today that this Kinn is incredibly attractive. He hasn’t scolded me; in fact, he didn’t say a single word, so I am sure he understood. When in a room, a friend usually wants to feel comfortable. Well…. he isn’t exactly my friend, but I want to be comfortable anyway.

“This afternoon, the second family will come and talk about work here. You need to bring those papers down and come along with me into the meeting room,” said Kinn. I nodded my head indifferently.

“What time is the meeting? Can I go down and get some rice?” Kinn looked at the clock.

“Finish sorting those documents, then at one o’clock, meet me in the meeting room downstairs.” Kinn said but I was too busy putting on my pants to answer and went downstairs to eat. It is just sorting the documents and I will do it fast, but now I must eat first.

Jeez! Is he testing me?

If truth be told, Kinn is acting very strange today. Usually when I do a little mistake, he screams in my ear until I am deaf, but today, even when I took my pants off in the middle of the room, he didn’t say a word or even make a sound. Although I knew it was inappropriate, I wanted to take off this damn suit as quickly as possible.

A part of me thinks that the freedom he is giving me could turn into something where I am at a disadvantage. Shit!

*t/n: sksksksks you’re not wrong there Porsche.. your unintentional guide to seduce your boss is quite thorough If I do say so myself hahahaha… this translator laughs in anticipation of all the chaos to unfold.

I continued my search for something to eat, heading in the direction Pete had pointed earlier so I can finally eat and entered a small room that looks like a canteen. There was a bodyguard who sat down before turning his head to give me the side eye. I knew that I had nothing to say and that he would not get in the way, so I just acted calmly. I looked at the available menu and scooped out rice and thinking over options available to decide what I would eat, but it seems like I can only eat an omelet because the food is mostly vegetarian and looks spicy which I usually can’t eat.

Tem used to say my face was harsh as if I was a boar or a cobra. That bastard also taunted that it isn’t a reliable means to measure if someone can eat spicy food or not. I really cannot eat spicy food and the only thing on the menu that is not spicy is fried pork, fried chicken, and fried eggs.

Misfit by NCT U

“Damn, Sharp!!! What is up with your expression, are you wanting to eat some rice or kick someone?” I scooped out three servings of rice as the loud scream rang through the small dining room. I glanced at the side table; their eyes glued to mine as they laughed. I knew he wasn’t blatantly taunting his friend because it was aimed more at me.

What are you going to eat today?” A friend came into the room and asked the person who had just taunted me indirectly. They went to the counter as he said “Omelet, but don’t take it all otherwise someone might get more aggressive. That person always hits the boss’s head and has a big ego.” I put down my spoon and took a deep breath, trying to keep my emotions under control

“…” I stared at him a little as if to turn around, continuing to spoon rice into my mouth.

Damn it!!!!

“Oh, what do you want to eat? Let’s get some rice.”

“Ha, don’t worry about getting anything to eat, just don’t get yourself in to any trouble. Watch his feet!!!” He intended to emphasize on the word ‘feet’ and looked at me while raising an eyebrow. Hmm… and here I was thinking I would not be busy dealing with anyone being loose lipped…

“Are you a dog…?” I taunted back as I put down my spoon and leaned against the back of the chair. I raised my arms and crossed my hands behind my head as I asked them in a quiet, calm voice.

“Who the hell are you calling dog?” I heard someone slap the table in frustration as the whole canteen fell silent, while I continued to smile and replied, “What? You certainly seem good at barking...” By the end of my sentence, he and the others had circled around my table with four or five other people.

The unfamiliar person glared at me intensely.

“You’re just itching to start trouble with me, huh???!!!” He screamed at me and yet I wasn’t feeling even a little worried or nervous.

“You’re a real dog…they also love to travel in a pack.” I lifted my water bottle and titled it back to drink before getting up to take my plate and put it away.

“Porsche, you smart ass motherfucker!!” My arm was pulled tight as a fist was aimed straight at my face, which I avoided. He then stumbled forward so I used my leg to kick him from the side with all my strength. The table, chairs and rice in my hands was scattered on to the floor. The others reacted as they locked on to me, attacking me, throwing their fists directly at my face. Even though these dogs attacked at the same time and I was still hungover, I still manage to fight back by kicking and throwing punches, causing them to miss when they tried to punch my face.

“You guys, stop it right now!!!” Someone yelled loudly but that did not stop the chaos. I was still held by one of them. I lifted my foot off the floor, aiming my foot forward, but I had made the mistake of being hit by them a lot, but I also hit them a lot.

“If you don’t stop, I will tell sir!!!” the cook’s aunt shouted, along with the other bodyguards who came to break up the fight and pull us apart from each other.

“Whatever, don’t bother me, you bastard!!!” I yelled at them in frustration as I continued hovering my foot slightly above the ground as I continue to kick out aimlessly in front of me. Now I am being carried and dragged out of this room. They both cursed me, before the bodyguards caught me, climbing the stairs to the second floor. I know where they are taking me. My anger starts to subside before they opened the door  and I was put in a familiar room.

Kinn raised his head from the computer screen and looked directly at me.

“Khun Kinn’s bodyguard is fighting again,” said a voice as he looked at my frustrated face and turned to look at the computer again. After a while, the bastards who had been fighting with me were dragged in as well.

“Oh, I just let you out a little while ago,” Kinn said tiredly.

*t/n: this is going to be a repeat occurrence.. Kinn always trusts other versions over Porsche’s..

“He started it!” I answered and turned to those who were still looking down.

“Will you ever stop causing problems someday?” It seems like Kinn was getting pissed off at me, as he kept glaring at me, not even looking at the others.

“Why don’t you ask your subordinates! Not just me.” What is this???!!! How can he blame only me? That bastard is the one who started it first! He threw the first punch, honestly!

Porsche!!! I told you, don’t get into trouble, don’t cause problems, I do not like chaos,” Kinn shouted at me before I could protest.

“Oh really! What the hell, why am I the only one getting the blame! Your subordinates are extraordinary, no, really, really extraordinary!!!!”

How many times has he refused to listen to me? Whether it was about the damn fish or other stuff, whatever problems happen in this house, it seems I am the one who is always blamed. I hate the feeling when I am not in the wrong and I am blamed for someone else’s mistake.

“You guys go out first...” I rolled my eyes tiredly when Kinn threw them out of the room.

“Bloody bastards!” I kicked Kinn’s sofa until it hit the wall.

*t/n He really likes to kick things.. like a lot

“Porsche!!!” I heard a harsh sound, as Kinn’s hand hit the table hard. He stood up and looked at me and I looked back at him with an equally fierce look.

“Don’t make me have to put up with any more than this!!!” he yelled as he pointed a finger in my face.

Finally, the Kinn I know has come back again

“You are an idiot!! Do you deserve being called a boss? Being bull headed to his men!!!” I answered loudly. Kinn rushed towards to me, grabs me by the collar, and I am pulled towards him, while he is clenching his fists high. His face full of anger did not scare me at all. I pulled my fist back the same way as him as we continued to look into each other’s eyes without stopping, before the two of us threw fists towards each other’s faces….

Knock…. Knock

The door was opened after the knock that preceded it. A bodyguard who was still in the doorway, was a little surprised to see Kinn and I in a fierce fight.

“Khun Kinn, the second family has arrived.” The two of us broke away, before Kinn sighed, suppressing his emotions.

“If you don’t watch what you say, I will kill you!” Kinn said as he pointed at my face again before straightening himself up and walking towards the door.

“Carry those documents on the table and follow me!!”  It is hard for me to suddenly stop cold turkey, mid fight. The door closed and I, who was unable to hold back my emotions, swooped in and punched the wall. There is no pain, just more and more anger at Kinn and his damn subordinates.

I cannot do anything about it right now, and I need to vent it. If I don’t, I might just lose my mind!

Jeez! Do you think I am afraid of you?? I closed my eyes, trying to suppress my emotions before exhaling vigorously and walked straight over to pick up the documents that were placed on the table.

I walked far behind him as I descended the first floor to the main hall. As soon as I entered, I saw Kinn standing up to salute (wai) the two elders in a dignified manner and accepting (welcoming) a handsome young man who sat across from him.

“Pho isn’t here today?” asked someone with a deep voice. Kinn frowned and I stood behind him with several other bodyguards.

“He will join us in half an hour. Have you eaten anything?” I looked at the situation calmly. There is still a lot of resentment in my heart and I am not interested in this ridiculous conversation. Feeling frustrated, I thought about the previous incident and took turns looking at Kinn’s angry face when he suddenly looked over and glared at me.

“Please give me the documents.” He talked to the guests for a while as he tilted his head to speak to me. So, I opened the newspaper until a loud sound hit the table. Kinn suddenly turned around to look at me in silence. Kinn’s eyes were furious, but he turned around to smile, leaving the person in front of me to hand over the documents as if nothing had happened. I do not even know what I did. There is only that look of such dissatisfaction until I cannot control myself.

Hard Carry by GOT7

“The snacks have arrived.” The servant’s voice opened the door. He nods towards me to call me over to get the tray. I looked confused before a bodyguard elbowed me in the back.

“Go get it for Khun Kinn and put it in the middle of the table.” The guest in front of me looked at me before he tapped me on the back and spoke.

“Serve me too.” I closed my eyes to hold back my emotions.

“Tea for the two uncles and for Vegas, a sweet Americano,” Kinn glanced at me and said in a calm voice. Kinn held the document without looking at my face. I managed to hold onto the hot cup of Americano in hopes of placing it in front of him. But when I glanced at Kinn, my anger increased again. I banged the coffee cup firmly down next to him, causing extremely hot water to spill over Kinn’s arm.

“Shit.” He grimaced at the heat on his arm and pushed the document away a little. He threw a sharp glare at me and then glanced at the guest whose face was gaping wide in surprise before he shouted at me angrily.

“What are you doing, Porsche?!”

“It was an accident.” I feel that I couldn’t help myself at all. My anger started to turn into guilt because I had done the wrong thing in front of important guests.

“You will try to be more careful, won’t you?!” Kinn said with a firm but calm voice. His eyes continuing to look at me non-stop.

“Hey, I am sorry. Why are you so being serious?” I said calmly which caused laughter to ring out, catching both of our attention.

“Oh, this house is particularly good at teaching bodyguards. Kinn must be well respected, hahahaha.” Laughter rang throughout the great hall. Kinn turned around to smile widely. He looked at the people and got up from his chair, lowered his head slightly and spoke.

“Please wait a minute and I will go and get changed first. You can tell them what you need as Dad is almost here,” Kinn said in a normal tone before turning around to tell me.

“You, follow me.” I was scared by Kinn’s eyes again. He looked at me with such savage intent that I almost choked. His eyes almost looked like they alone could kill someone, which made me sigh and follow him into the room.

As soon as the door closed, he suddenly turned around and looked at me with unexpected anger.

.

..

SSSLLAAPPP!

A heavy slap flew from his hand, my face flickered violently, my body swayed and nearly fell. A numb feeling filled my entire face along with a flowing liquid and a sharp iron taste that filled my mouth. My hand lightly touched my face. Before I regained my bearings, he pushed me hard until I fell on the sofa.

“What are you doing?” Kinn shouted loudly as he restrained my movements and squeezed my arm tightly with huge force making me squirm.

“You can act as you like but you can’t do it in front of other people! I lost my face in front of my family because of you!!! I warned you about your words! I will end you!” My body was thrown and hit against the wall until I almost lost consciousness. I tried to maintain consciousness as looked back at him.

“Are you done???!!! Damn it!!! Can you not see me as your bodyguard in front of others? Even though I was in the wrong, but honestly, have you ever listened to me?! I do not want to act up, damn it! It all depends on you. I know who I am and who you are. But have you ever listened to me? You were told that it was me causing trouble but you never asked me a word. They came to mess with me first, but you took their side. You always said I was wrong, and you blamed me. You never respected me, so I won’t respect you either, because you never acted fair to me!!!”

I replied with the longest sentence I had ever said and poured out everything I felt. I hate injustice. I know, I should not be doing a lot of things that cause trouble, but are things like this because this is was what you think I was like from the start?

“Even if you say I am wrong, I am your boss, you have to take responsibility, and do what I tell you. You are not in a position to negotiate!” He looked at me continuously. Those eyes yet to truly reveal their anger.

“Do you think that by you doing this, by slapping my face, that I will respect you?!” I said while pushing his body. But this time he took my arm and pulled me closer.

“If you cannot accept it, you can leave!!! And if you stay, don’t act so disrespectfully with me in front of people!” He pushed my chest again.

I pulled myself away, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

“Do you think that just because you are the boss that you can do anything? I am a man too!!!” I turned around and closed the door as a loud voice immediately came out of the room.

But I do not want to see him and it is better to avoid altogether. It is not that I cannot fight, but I am fed up and I do not want to be here anymore. Our issues are not over yet and I do not want us to kill each other. Why do I have to face this in my life? I hate feeling so low, so unfortunate, knowing there is no way to pay things back. I hate those belittling words! I always lose!!!!

I walked into the park, lit a cigarette, took a puff, and tried to suppress my emotions as much as I could. I want to leave this place, but if I go, how can I pay the fine? I kicked the rock in front of me angrily as the back of my hand was trying to stop the blood at the corner of my mouth.

As I was looking at it, I wonder, what right he had to treat others like this!

*t/n: he really loves kicking..

I lit my second cigarette and tried to calm myself as much as possible. I feel like going on a rampage. I want to burn this house so I can be free. I stand with my legs crossed, leaning against the wall. I looked around angrily, until my gaze collided with the figure of a high schooler. The hand that was holding the comic book, reached out in front, his eyes locked on mine.

“What the hell are you looking at! I will poke your eyes out!” I said in anger and frustration. I do not know whose child this is. Could he be the janitor’s child in this house? When I finished my sentence, he indifferently slipped the book in his bag, looks at me in fear and immediately ran away.

I lit the third cigarette and I started to relax a little. I admit that I spoke rudely to Kinn, but he should not be treating me like that or talking to me like that either. I hadn’t even smoked half of the third cigarette when I heard a call from faraway, calling for me again.

“Porsche, Khun Kinn is calling you.” I almost shook my head, throwing the cigarette butt on the floor and angrily stamped on it repeatedly, as if it were Kinn’s face.

I walked behind, following the man who had summoned me to the great hall. I thought he was going to ask me to stand behind him and watch him like before. But when I entered, I saw everyone including the guests, along with Kinn and Khun Korn, had gathered together.

All eyes stared at me as if cursing me. Especially the old man who was the guest of the house. I turned my head to look at the boy who had been reading the comic a while ago, hugging the young man’s waist loosely. That gave me a distinctly bad feeling that I am going to get in trouble again.

*he is a highschooler.. just acting like a primary kid.

“Daddy! This bastard said he was going to slap me and poke my eyes out!” The boy is pointing at me which makes me swallow hard.

“Hahahah,” Khun laughed at the bastard, with a smile on his face, who was sent to get me.

“Is it true Porsche?” Khun Korn asked in a furious voice. I did not answer. He can only step back and accept

“Oh ... I’m sorry, Macau.”

“I’m sorry,” I said in a normal tone.

“Raise your hands for my son!” (asking him to use the wai salute) The deep voice of the man who was embracing the little boy spoke. I succumbed to the situation with all the pressure in the room. I raised my hands and spoke again.

“Sorry...”

“Why hasn’t your tone changed?” The second family leader demanded, causing me, who is feeling extremely uncomfortable in this situation, to make a face, as I was soo tired, until Khun Korn spoke.

“Okay that is enough. Porsche is sorry, now you can go, Porsche,” Khun Korn said.

“Is that it? He was rude and offended Macau!”

“I will take care of my own men. Porsche is leaving,” Khun Korn announced abruptly. I am about to leave this room, but my eyes are happy to see someone(Khun) happily throw his hands up so obviously, that Khun Korn had to scold him.

*t/n Those that are bullied because of Macau are the incredibly happy at this situation.)

Dark Dream by E’LAST

“Go up to my room.” Why is Kinn walking behind me? He pulled my arm gently and yanked me into his room. When the door was closed, the atmosphere turned strained once more. Seriously, all I can feel today is my nerves getting more and more frayed.

“Hmph…” a loud sigh was heard. Kinn walked over, folded his arms, and leaned back to sit a little on the table. His expression was still annoyed, but it was different from before.

“On the first day, you burned my house and killed Khun’s fish. The second day, you let me get attacked, kicked me, and got drunk. The third day, you made me lose face in front of other people, made me slap you and then you threatened my cousin. Hmm... I do not know what other words to say. It has only been three days… three days you have been here, and you have messed up the whole house…”

The three days I have been here have driven me crazy. That crazy bastard! I stood there listening to him. Today I feel so tired that I want to sleep and drift towards death and never wake up again!

“Are you going to kick me out?” I asked back in a quiet voice, fatigue setting in.

“I am really asking you. Can’t you save me a little face?” Kinn’s tired face lifted towards me. His tone was not angry, but tired.

*t/n save face= show him respect or not embarrass him.

“Then, what about you? Can you do the same thing? Whatever you have done to me in front of your men, I remember it all.” I thought back to the occasions where his tantrums and harsh words weighed heavily on me and with him acting like this, how can I respect him?

“So, you’re trying to take revenge on me…” Kinn smiled faintly.

“You stubborn bastard, I have never seen anyone else being like this! You never listen to me!!” I said crossing my arms and sighing.

“What did I do to provoke you! Someone like you will never take the blame yourself… you damn buffalo!” I immediately responded to Kinn who was standing at the table, who then took a deep breath and walked towards me.

“I told you not to try it with me.” At the end of the sentence, he pulled me before I could control my body and he threw me down, on my back, onto the sofa. The tall figure rushed over and shut me up with his hands resting on the sofa until I could not breathe.

“What the hell Kinn? What the hell are you doing?!!” I tried to wiggle, squirm and push him away to get out of the grip of the arms that were placed against the sofa cushions on either side of my ears as he lowered his body closer to mine.

“I am making you remember!!!” At the end of his sentence, he face got so close I had to turn away and close my eyes tightly. My head still cannot think what he is going to do. I felt a warm breath run down my throat before I felt the pressure of his nose so firm in the far corner of my neck that I got goosebumps. The sound of him taking a full breath made me even more nervous. My mouth screamed loudly as I questioned myself about the reaction my body was giving.

“What the hell are you doing? Let go of me!!!” I yelled.

Trespass by MONSTA X

I shrank back a little and wriggled my neck away from the tickle sensation as he held me and put his soft lips on the corner of my neck, then gently sucked it. I do not understand what is happening right now. Numerous questions flying around in my mind as my neck becomes so covered with saliva that my whole body was trembling and weak. But after that, the pain started to increase, until I panicked and screamed loudly.

“Ewwwww!!!!!!!! Fucking hell Kinn!!!!” He bit down on my neck hard and held it for a long time, refusing to let go before plunging his fangs in, cutting right through my skin.

I am struggling with the pain and I want it to stop. Kinn raised his head and got up from my body. Quickly, I put my hand on my neck and found I was bleeding right where he bit my neck.

“Are you a mad dog?!!” I grimaced with an angry expression. He just looked at me with a smile, sticking his hands in his trouser pockets and leaning against the table to sit down.

“I just did what you did to me!!” he yelled back at me, his expression looking much happier than before.

“Damn it, I will certainly repay it back you!!” I took a vase in the hopes of throwing it over his head, but he only raised one finger pointing at my face.

“If you want to be hit again, just try it!!!”

I slammed the vase against the glass table, but before I could start cursing him, there is a sound of the door being pushed open.

“Can’t you knock on the door?” Kinn asked as he turned his head to ask his older brother, who was smiling happily, as he held Pete’s hand, who looked very grim.

“Next time, lock it!” Khun answered before throwing the hand that was holding Pete forward forcefully.

“Kinn…”

“What’s wrong now?” asked Kinn, frowning.

“I brought him in exchange for…. I like this one, so I will take it.” The bastard pointed at me as he sat down on the sofa. I got up and pointed at myself in confusion.

“Didn’t he kill your beloved fish?” asked Kinn, frowning.

“But he said he will slap Macau and poke his eyes out. So, I forgive him!” Khun declared.

Khun leaned over and hugged my arm, as then clapping was heard as the bastard wandered around the room and hung around me after letting out that announcement!

“Come on, let’s go! Let’s go back to my room.” He walked over to grab my wrist and pulled me straight to the door.

“Mr. Khun stop playing around like this,” said Pete, even though,  little by little, his eyes became happier.

“I am not joking. I want Porsche as my bodyguard. You idiot! I told you to prank Macau, not tease him.” Khun let go my wrist and walked over to Pete before grabbing his own bodyguards’ shirt and pulling him towards Kinn.

“Here! I am giving him to you.” He handed Pete to Kinn. I still didn’t understand what is going on.

“Mr. Khun is serious, right?” Pete sounded sad, but his face was smiling. I am a bit surprised to see him there even though he said earlier that today is his day off.

“Seriously! I will let him slap Macau, even if that means I have to separate with Pete. You don’t have to be afraid; I will be behind you.” The first sentence was for Pete, the last sentence was for me. Then he grabbed my wrist again and walked, pulling me straight towards the door.

“Wait!” Kinn’s voice was heard.

“What? You cannot refuse me! As my younger brother, you have to sacrifice things for me. Remember that!” Khun said stubbornly.

“No … Just take him, I won’t take him back.” Kinn grinned, looking at me. Pete raised two fingers in the peace sign, with a big grin.

“Oh, how very nice of you!” Khun exclaimed.

When he has finished talking, I was immediately dragged across the room.

What is this!!! Why is my day so tiring! Damn it!!!

“What should I do, Khun Kinn?” Pete asked Kinn.

“You can wait until the house shakes,” said Kinn, shaking his head and smiling.

T/N: So, it seems Kinn remembers the bite Porsche left on his neck from earlier in the novel and Porsche does not remember. Maybe that is why he has started to soften towards Porsche?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 20.6K 65
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
747K 8K 18
အရမ်းရိုင်းပါတယ် 18ယောက်စုဖက်ပါ တို့စာတွေမဖက်လဲ တက်တဲ့ကလေးက တက်ပါတယ် အတုယူစရာမဟုက္ဘူး အာသာပြေစရာပါ
40.2K 1.2K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
83.5K 4.5K 30
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်