a witcher student in high sch...

Od Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Více

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

2

941 13 4
Od Edaj1908

location kuoh academy

principal's office

great red( human form )- good morning madam principal can i have a meeting with you??

principal- alright sir what can i have do for you??

great red( human form )- well madam my son want's to go into these school as a tranfser student from europe. i know it was too late for you to accept a transfer student but my son want's to go here for his education. well he was not good in japanese language for he was raised in england.

principal- well why not?? eucation was important it doesn't matter if it's late enrollee or what ever. as long that he is willing to study hard.

great red( human form )- well that is true i would like to enroll him here. in your school for his education.

principal- it's alright you need to fill up this form and i will assist you to the student council for his schedule.

great red( human form ) fill up the form  and after he finish filling the form he gave it to the principal.

principal-well i guess you filled up all the forms. i will give this to the student council for his schedule.

great red( human form )- thanks. any way i should go. i have another business to go.

principal-alright mr l/n. i guess your son should be here next week.

great red( human form )- alright.

student council

principal- miss shitori can i speak to you??

sona- yes ma'am you can.

principal- well miss shitori we have a new transfer student will come next week his name is y/n l/n. and he was from england. his father was here earlier to talk to me if i could take could take a transfer student. and here was his form.

sona- i see thanks ma'am i will make his schedule later.

pricipal-he will be next week.

sona- okay madam. we will greet him in the school gate when he comes here.

principal- any way i should go now. and i'm sorry to take your time.

sona- no problem madam.

after the principal leaves sona called tsubaki

sona- tsubaki can you come here please.

tsubaki- what is it madam??

sona- we will having a ne transfer student next week and we will meet him next week. tell the others about it.

tsubaki- we will having a transfer student at this time??

sona- that is the principal told me. she was here earlier. his father was here to talk to the principal that we will having a new student.

tsubaki-i see. anyway i should inform the others about this matter.

sona just nod.

meanwhile

y/n- a portal hmm i think it was great red.

great red-greetings witcher.

y/n-greetings to you.

great red- i had just finish your enrollment and i urchase a house that you will going to stay.

y/n- alright thanks and i guess i need to start packing my things.

great red-no need for that all has been in order now. al you need to do is to settle at the new house and go to school. and this was your new house

                                                                             ( not my Picture )

y/n-you calle the a house! it was a freaking castle!!

great red- shut up! it was your new house all the weapons that you need was there all the herbs and other ingredients that you need are also there.. you have a swimming pool and training area there.

y/n- well beggars can't be choosy! and i was shock that i will be staying in that huge house??

great red- you are in the different world now. 

y/n-you have a point.

great red- and one more thing do you now how to drive a car?

y/n-a car? what was that?

great red- thin of it as a horse

y/n-forget that so called car. i will walk from house to school and besides i was accustomed in walking.

great red. well suit your self. and you will be at school next week.

y/n-alright i guess i have time t train my self to stay sharp.

great red- indeed you will.

time skip one week 

great red- well kid the time has come for you to go to school.

y/n-yep. 

great red-are you sure you can walk on your own?

y/n-yep! i manage to familiar my self in his town

great red- in the short amount of time you can memorize the town.

y/n-yeah i manage and beside i did it from my old world.  we witchers are the best in tracking you know. we also possess a sense that called witcher sense. to track the location.

great red- well you are a unique one. if you ask me. so anyway you must go to school before you will be late in your first day of school. and becareful the sister of lucifer and leviathan are also going the same school.

y/n-alright i remember that.

great red nodded and y/n start to walk bound to school.

location kuoh academy

as y/n walk to the school he was shock to see many students walking to the gate and wearing the same outfit that called school uniform.

                                                                      ( not my picture)

y/n (talking to him self )-well i guess this was the school??

meanwhile 

rias- sona? good day what are you and your peerage doing here??

sona-last week the principal told me that we will have a new student  here he was from england.

akeno-at this time of the year??

sona-well i just also think the same as you but what else i can do the father of the new student came last week to enroll his son. and here we are we will meet him here today but i don't know where is he.

akeno-it seems he was lost during the walk.

sona- it seems like he was lost.

rias-well i hope that the new student has a sacred gear.

sona-rias we talk about this. and you already have issei who was the wielder of the red dragon.

rias-i know i need a strong member so that i can be free in this cursed wedding.

sona-do you think you are the one who also suffered the same as you.

rias-but-

sona- listen rias you already have hyouduo as your pawn. it's time for me to have a new member.

rias-sigh! fine fine. i guess. anyway why both of us need to be suffer like this. you know both of us don't like riser and ruval phenex.

sona-lucky for you riser is the same level as us while ruval was in league of a satan class devil. i mean he can rival my sister.

rias-i know that sona.

sona-you know that i also need a member who was also strong such as the red dragon emperor if that pervert pawn of yours trains very hard

rias- we will find a way sona. don't worry.

sona-i hope so.

rias- well i should go before we will be late

sona just nod.

after rias walk inside the gate  y/n walk to sona and ask if this was the kuoh academy. and lucky for y/n great red secretly put a spell that can hide his aura his eyes and his personality.

y/n- excuse me tis is the kuoh academy??

sona-yes it and i guess you are the new student named y/n l/n??

y/n-yes i am the new student.

sona- i am sona shitori and i am the student council president of the student council this were my team. and this is my vice president tsubaki shinra and my secretary saji ginshiro.

tsubaki-good day!

saji- hello good day.

sona-please follow me so that i can give you your class schedule.

y/n- alright lead the way.

location student council room

sona- mr l/n wait here while i get your schedule

y/n just nodded

meanwhile

tsubaki- kaichuo so that is y/n l/n??

sona-indeed. no doubt about it.

tsubaki- but it was strange that he was from england. 

sona- why do you ask??

tsubaki- well first his complexion he was pale and has a white hair? 

sona- may be he dye his hair. 

tsubaki- i see. any way had you found his schedule.

sona- yes. and we should give this to him.

back to y/n 

y/n ( mind )- why they take it so slow i am going to be late at school.

sona- sorry for the wait here is your schedule.

y/n- thanks.

sona- do you need a guide to your school.

y/n- no need. i will going to familiarize to the room that you assign me.

sona- before you go to your room i will tour you in the school premises so that you can familiar the whole school.

y/n just nod.

sona- shall we go?

y/n just nod.

sona- you are not talkative aren't you.

y/n- i dont generally talk unless it was important matter to talk.

sona-i see.

time skip 

sona- this was you assign room. just knock on the door the teacher knows about your arrival.

y/n- alright thanks.

sona walks back to the student council office and y/n knocks on the door.

teacher- who was it.

y/n- i am y/n l/n the new student and i am sorry i came late the student council give me a familiarization tour on this school.

teacher- its alright please come in.

y/n go inside class room and he introduce him self to the student. after he introduce him self the teacher put him at the back where the host of ddraig seated.

issei-hey there i'm issei hyouduo and i am going to be a harem king.

y/n- i'm y/n l/n nice to meet you.

y/n shooks his hand to issei.

unknown to y/n and issei ddraig was awake and he was surprise that a single witcher he knows before his punishments was now awake and he face his host.

ddraig(mind)- so he was awake huh. well i will just keep quite fow a while. and i hope the devils will not gonna discover your identity good luck monster slayer.

back to y/n

lunch break

issei- hey y/n do you have a club to join??

y/n- no.. why?? is it a requirements for the students here to be a member of a certain club??

issei- not really. well if you want to join a club just ask me i am a member of a occult research club. or orc for short.

y/n- i'll think about it.

during the talk between y/n and issei katase decides to intervene 

katase- oi pervert are you corrupting the new students?!

y/n- corrupting??

katase- ohh you didn't know issei  here was a massive pervert along with with his friends.

y/n- so?

katase- what so?? are you not bother to talk to him??

y/n-why you are taking our conversation a big deal anyway?? 

katase- because he will gonna corrupt your mind and you will become like this worm.

y/n- so what?? if i will going to be a pervert i will just go to a brothel and humping all the girls that i know.

katase was shock to see y/n's attitude.

katase- p-p-pervert!!!

issei-get out of here katase before it will going to be worse.

katase- shut up pervert!!! just die!!

issei- sheesh!!

katase walks away while blushing madly.

back to issei and y/n 

y/n- shheeessshh!! why is that girl was so furious??

issei- because you openly speak about your lust or hunger to a woman's body.

y/n- so what?? in the place i came from most of woman there are open minded.  

issei-well that is your place but here this town was so conservative if you ask me. 

y/n- i see.

issei-well its almost time for the next session of the class.

y/n- yeah we just wait for the teacher to come.

time skip

y/n's house

great red- welcome back boy.

y/n- thanks. it was great not only my medallion was trembling i sense a lot of magic in that school.

great red- tell me did you meet the gremory or sitri??

y/n- well the gremory i didn't get a chance as for the sitri i don't know.

great red- can you explain to me??

y/n-well when i was going to the academy i was met by a student council named sona shitory along with his team.

great red- you mean a beautiful woman with short bob cut hair with a glasses has a slim body??

y/n-yeah that's

great red- well y/n you have meet the sister of serafall  leviathan.

y/n-what?? that girl was her sister??

great red- yep!!

y/n-no wonder my medallion never stops shaking! not only that in my class i was assign to one person who is a pervert named issei hyouduo. again my medallion starts shaking again.

great red- that boy was also a devil but he was not belong to the sitri. he is belong to a gremory. and he is also the host of ddraig.

y/n-what that guy is the host of the dragon and a devil also.

great red- indeed. anyway here was your swords and armor

                                                                                 (  not my pictures )

y/n- so this is my new set of armor nice.

great red- yes your armor and swords are all enchanted by magic. your swords can slay all kinds of monster even the leaders of the three faction can be slay by this swords. this sword are made by pure silver and steel along with my teeth and blood. as for the armor  it was made by pure leather and also enchanted by magic. 

y/n- nice!! i thanks great red for this.

great red- your welcome anyway i need to go to the dimensional gap take care boy.

y/n-thanks for this..

great red just nodded and disappear o a portal

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
79.9K 1K 31
Issei gets neglected by the orc and finds out they've been cheating on him with vali, his sworn rival
83.3K 1.4K 81
Descended from a powerful and ancient warrior race, Y/n is the last of his kind. After a deadly encounter with a fallen angel, Y/n will be forced to...