You're My Angel

By anamika007

Naina was a broken soul, she had lost hope of happiness from her life. But someone came into her life who bec... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5

Part 4

395 48 16
By anamika007

Part 4

Naina was sitting on the bed thinking about her married life with Sameer. A bright smile crept on her beautiful face. She had lost her memorable two month of her married life.

Two months had been passed beautifully. Naina had comfortable with him. She was attracting towards him, the way he had showed his love to her. She gave him utmost respect as he never force her anything without her consent. He never broke any boundary their relationship as he suppressed his desire and had not hurry to start their physical relationship. He gave her time to accept this marriage wholeheartedly. He had always hugged her when he left the office and came back to office. He always packed her forehead before sleeping and she never stop him in this gesture to show his love. She was shy when he had explained his future planning to her and she had hid her face in his chest without any hesitation.

In this two month, both had progressed slowly in their relationship. They both had cared after each other whenever either of them was in pain. One night after a month of marriage, Sameer had lost his sleep after hearing Naina's voice. He had terrified to see Naina in pain, she was sitting with hide her face in between her knee and whined in pain. Sameer gently stroked her head and Naina immediately raised her face and looked at him with watery eyes. Seeing tears in her eyes, his heart wrenched.

He had panicked but hiding his anxious he asked softly. "Kya hua Naina?... tum ro kyon rahi ho?."

"Kuch nahi... bas aise hi ghar ki yaad aa rahi thi, aap so jaiye." She had replied suppressing her pain.

But Sameer adamant to know the reason as he had sensed she was hiding something. After much insisting by him she opened her mouth.

"Woh... woh...main... mujhe." But she hesitated and stopped.

Sameer asked as he was impatient to know. "batao kya...Naina?... tum kya?

"Aap nahi samjhenge... jane dijiye... main thik hun." Naina was frustrated as he was forcing her to tell the reason.

"Tum batao to sahi... Dekhna mai sab thik kar dunga." He gave her a genius look.

Naina finally revealed the reason with much hesitation. "My stomach is hurting terribly."

"But why Naina." He asked.

"My period started." She said in one breath and lowered her face as she had not courage to look him. She felt embarrassed after this revelation.

Sameer had pondered her words and he also hesitated to glance at her as this matter had new for him but he was aware of this topic. As he had a studies in science and he had seen his mother sometimes in pain. He had watched period related advertisement on TV. But first time someone told him about periods directly, so he didn't understand how to react to it. After a moment he glanced at her and saw she was wincing in pain, he had immediately stormed out of the room.

Naina had looked at his figure with teary eyes and her heart too ached seeing his cold behaviour and his silence. She again hid her face in her knee. After a while she felt a touch on her head and she saw, Sameer stood with a soft smile holding a hot water bag. Without say anything he gave her a medicine and offered a glass of water, then he made her lay down and kept the hot bag on her stomach. And he sat down on his side next to her and patted her head slowly. She looked at him with love and tears rolled down freely, seeing his concern for her, he wiped her tears and kissed her head. In within 10 minute she was sleep the effect of medicine. He had too fell asleep when he satisfied she was sleeping peacefully.

This incident made a special place for him in her heart.

Naina had left the job after wedding. Sameer insisted her for pursuing her job or work with him in his office but she denied as she had wanted to give full time to him and his family.

Since marriage, she always had dinner with Sameer, no matter how late he was, Naina always waited for him. So Sameer also had tried to come home early. But one day he was too late because of the meeting. He had reached home around 11 o'clock. As soon as he reached home, he found that Naina was sitting on the sofa with her eyes closed and as he came near her, she got up from his voice.

"Naina yahan kyo so rahi ho...Room me aaram se bed par soti." And he asked seeing her dull face. "tumne dinner kiya na."

She lowered her head. He understood and ordered her to serve dinner and he strode to the room to freshen up. As he reached the room, untied his tie, muttered to himself and sat on the bed.

"Mujhe pata tha Naina mere bina dinner nahi karegi, maine kitna mana bhi kiya tha par client mane hi nahi... ab agar main mana karunga to Naina bhi dinner nahi karegi aur bina kuch khaye hi so jayegi... main use bhukha nahi sone de sakta." As Sameer had dinner with the client and he didn't want to break Naina's hopes, so he decided to take dinner with Naina.

He had dinner with her without showing that he had already eaten dinner. He finished the dinner by spending some precious time with her.

That night when Naina's eyes opened in the middle of the night, she found him sitting on the bed and it seemed as if he was clutching to his stomach and his back was facing her. She stood up from bed and walked towards his side. She was shocked as he was struggling something. Before she could ask him, he was escorted inside the bathroom, covering his mouth. She too rushed to the bathroom and heard his puking. She entered the bathroom and caresses his back.

He settled on the bed when feeling better. She stroked his hair softly and asked in a worried voice. "Aap ki tabiyat... achanak kaise bigad gai... main doctor ko phone karti hun... kahi fever to nahi hai na." She touched his forehead, neck and his back.

She frowned. "fever to nahi hai... kahi aapne office me kuch ant shunt to nahi kha liya tha ya phir kuch aisa khaya tha jisse aapko allergy ho."

"Nahi... khaya tha... bas aise hi vomiting ho gai hogi..." He didn't want to disclose having dinner outside so he pretended to not know the reason.

"Bina kisi reason ke vomiting hona to aur jyada risk wali baat hai... main abhi doctor ko phone karti hun, nahi to hum abhi hospital chalate hai." She was about to call his family doctor, but he snatched her phone from her hand.

"Woh... main aaj bahar dinner kar ke aaya tha client ke saath unhone bahut insist kiya tha..." He hesitantly revealed to have his dinner outside with the client.

She at first surprised then scolded him. "To phir mere saath kyon kiya dinner?... bata nahi sakte the... dekhiye ab tabiyat kharab ho gai na... kya zarurat thi Sameer." She had angry on him from his childish behaviour.

"Tum dinner nahi karti isliye." He answered innocently and she melted of his dark pool. She hugged him and he pressed her more on his hard chest.

As something clicked in her mind and she immediately got up while parting from him. "Mai bas do minutes me aayi." And she stormed out of the room.

"Naina.. suno to...chali gai." He lay down on the bed.

She had appeared in two minutes and gave him a glass of lemonade with salt as it would have given some relieve his stomach.

Naina eyes had brimmed to see his sleeping with a serene face. As she had never dreamed that she would find a life partner who would think of her before himself. He will take so much care of her happiness, will worried about her and above all, he will not even care about his own health over her.

Today, she was going to tell him about her feelings. She had made special arrangements for this occasion. Her in-laws visited to their relative house and they were about to return from morning. She decked up herself a beautiful saree of his favorite colour. As she glanced at the clock, which showed it was more than 7 o'clock in the night, it meant that he could return at any moment, so she quickly got ready and left the room, keeping a note for him on the bed.

When Sameer returned in the house, he called out her name but seeing no response he searched her at first kitchen, then study room and pooja room. And finally he rushed to their bedroom, he scanned whole room and washroom but she was no where and he was about to go out, then his eyes fell on a red paper that was kept on the bed. He read and a blushing smile lingered on his lips, then he ruffled his silky hair and immediately freshened. He wore a blue shirt with black denim jeans and instantly reached on the terrace, but she was nowhere to be seen.

He was elated to see the decoration of the terrace. It was a simple decoration and a large table in the center on the terrace like he had decorated on the first night of their wedding, today was the same decoration but this time it done by his wife. He eagerly wanted to see her.

He called out her name with impatient voice. "Naina... kahan ho tum please ab to samne aa jao, kab se yeh luka chuppi khel rahi ho, meri aankhe taras gayi hai tumhe dekhane ke liye."

Instead of answering his question, a beautiful melodious voice echoed in the music system.

Badi der se dil tham ke baithe hai,
Sanam aapke intzaar me.

Aankhen bhi ab to taras gai hai,
Sanam aapke deedar ko.

Kab hoga mere saman ka deedar,
Iss chandani raat me.

Dil bas yahi pukar raha hai,
Baichain aapke intezaar me.

Aapke kadam jo ab yaha pade hai,
Hamare dil ko sukun mil gaya hai.

Aapke aane se ek noor aa gaya hai,
Fijao me jaise ek bahar chha gayi hai.

Seeing her special effort for him especially her poetry swelled up his heart with joy and a smile bloomed on his lips. He searched her whole terrace while hearing her beautiful voice but she was nowhere. He panicked and shouted her name. Then he realised music system stop and he felt a soft touch on his back. His lips curled into a pleased smile and he held both her hand tightly in his as she had hugged him back.

"Kaisa laga surprise, aapke jitna to nahi kar paayi hun par koshish ki sab aapki pasand ka ho." She asked in a soft whisper.

He held her hand and took her in front of him. His heart beat skipped to see her for a moment. Aa she was looked breathtaking in the pink net saree that he had gifted her a few days back. The matching earring enhanced her beauty and her pink lips completed her stunning look.

"Yeh sab kis liye Naina aur wo poetry... Aaj koi special occasion hai kya?". He asked innocently as if he did not aware anything but in reality he knew why she had made this special decoration. A few weeks ago he had felt extra care for him and he had noticed love for him in her eyes as their wedding days were passing.

Naina miffed of his questioning without praising her effort. "Nahi hai koi occasion... mera na mann kiya tha... par lagta hai aapko yeh sab pasand nahi aaya... to yahan rukane ka koi matlab nahi hai, chaliye neeche chalate hai."

She walked away from him but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her. She landed on his chest. He laughed at her cute anger, flinked her red tip nose, leaned down on her ear and whispered in husky voice. "kahan chali meri jaan..."

She trembled at his closeness and deep voice, they had never shared such closeness till now. This was the first time when she feel his touch in this way. Earlier he always had touched her with a friendly way. But today his touch and closeness gave her different feeling. She shivered in his warm embrace as his hot breath fanned on the soft skin behind her ear.

"Bolo na Naina kyo kiya hai tumne meri pasand ka decoration..." He asked while nuzzling her hair.

She felt weak in her knee and tightened her hold on his back. After a while she realized their position and pushed him forcefully. She ran towards the swing and held it one side chain.

Sameer smirked to see his effect on her and walking towards her with a winning smile. And kept his big palm on her hand. He asked her again in the same huskier voice. "kyo Naina..Why do this for me."

Naina turned towards him and at first looked into his eyes then she answered softly. " Us din jo adhoora rah gaya tha vahi aaj pura karna hai."

"Aur... wo kya tha." He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Naina took a step back and he moved a step forward towards her. Seeing him, she kept moving backward until her back hit on the railling but he did not stop, hence she again moved back and she was about to fall but he immediately pulled her into his arms.

"Abhi gir jati to..." He shouted at her of her carelessness when his heart bit calmed down. As he had horrified to see her edge of the terrace and about falling her, his heart had jumped out in his mouth. His every nerve was shivering to think of consequence.

"Aap the na... mujhe kuch hone hi nahi dete." As she answered in a very calm voice, leaning on his chest and listening his heart beat as if it was the best music in the world that was beating fast.

They both did not know, how much long they stood like this and cool breeze hit them, she flinched more in his embrace, he came back in his senses. He wrapped her tightly as giving her warmth feeling.

"Naina niche chale yahan bahut thand hai." He whispered.

Naina immediately parted away him in worry. "nahi... maine aaj terrace par dinner plan kiya hai."

He raised his brows as looked around and asked where the arrangement. She directed his eyes a corner, where she already kept all required things. She had done all preparation with the help of house mad before giving her leave. She first arranged the candles in the center of the table. She kept different aromatic candle. Then she placed dishes on the table. He tried to help her but she stopped him as she wanted to give him surprise so she only doing all arrangement without his help.

After the arrangement she was about to sit on the chair saying him to sit too. But he stopped her to sit. He saw her dedication of her effort that made his heart pride and swelled up.

"Aise casually nahi Naina, wait a minute make it more beautiful." He picked up a rose from the table and bent slight in front of her.

"My dear wife kya aap apne handsome and dashing husband ke saath candle light dinner prefer karengi." He asked with a charming smile while forwarded the rose.

"Off course my dear husband." She replied holding the rose.

He made her sit first then he too sit. Naina served two plate but he stopped to her, said "aaj hum ek plate me hi khaye... if you do not any problem."

She happily agreed and served the food for both. She was delighted to see the sparkle in his eyes when he saw the food that was all his favorite. They fed each other food. As the dinner was over, she opened the lid of a bowl and served him a full bowl of Gajar Ka Halwa which was his favorite dessert. And she wanted to feed him the first bite but he grabbed the spoon and he fed her first. Then he ate the dessert with the same spoon.

Naina was blushed to see him eating the same spoon and butterfly erupted her stomach. She got lost in him but her trance was broken by a music and he made her stand.

"I am pleased if my angel dance with me." And he politely offered his right hand towards her.

"Yes." She only said it with shy smile.

And he played a slow song in the music system.

Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho
Kya kehna hai kya sun-na hai
Mujhko pata hai, tumko pata hai
Samay ka yeh pal, tham sa gaya hai
Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai
Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho
Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho

As song started, he pulled her quickly, placed her both hands on his shoulders and wrapped his hands around her waist while looking her intently. She gasped of his sudden jerk and drowned into his deep eyes.

Kitne gehare halke
Shaam ke rang hain chhalke
Parvat se yun utare baadal
Jaise aanchal dhalke

Kitne gehare halke
Shaam ke rang hain chhalke
Parvat se yun utare baadal
Jaise aanchal dhalke
Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai
Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho
Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho

Sulagi sulagi saansein
Behki behki dhadkan
Mehke mehke shaam ke saaye
Pighale pighale tan man

Sulagi sulagi saansein
Behki behki dhadkan
Mehke mehke shaam ke saaye
Pighale pighale tan man
Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai
Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho

Their body were in tune with the song. Then he moved her away from him, held her one hand and made twirl her. After some round hugged her from behind and he swayed her with the song resting his chin on her shoulder. His hot breath fanned on her neck that made shudder her. He inhaled her hair and trailed his nose to her temple till her jaw and made her turn look him and pressed his lips on her forehead.

Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho
Kya kehna hai kya sun-na hai
Mujhko pata hai, tumko pata hai
Samay ka yeh pal, tham sa gaya hai
Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai
Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho

She smiled to feel his love and hid her face on his chest. He embraced her tightly with a wide smile.

After some time he again requested her as the air was getting colder. "neeche chalate hai Naina... yahan bahut thand hai, tum beemar pad jaogi, dekho ab to dinner bhi ho gaya.... chalo."

But Naina was lost in thought of something else, he shook her arm and she looked at him in daze. "Kuch kaha apne."

Sameer surprised her asking to him. "Naina tum thik to ho na." And touched her forehead.

"Haan mai thik hun... wo mujhe aapse kuch kahna hai." She said in a meek voice.

"Haan bolo." He asked.

As she was about to tell him her feeling towards him which was in her heart and she had felt it a few days back. For the past few days, she was feeling a different attachment towards him. She had fallen for his care to her and gave her utmost respect. She had tried to tell him about her feeling as she had realized her love for him but she hesitated in front of him. And today she had planned to confess her love to him but now she was wondering how she would tell him, and what he would have felt about her, though he had always shown his love to her openly and respected her wish.

And finally she started nervously. "Sameer aapko pata hai jab aap mujhe dekhane aaye the, mujhe aapse milne me koi interest nahi tha, par mammy ke jor dene par aapse mili thi. Aur aap ki girlfriend ke baare me jaan kar tut bhi gai thi ki bhagwan ji ne sach me meri zindagi me koi khushi nahi likhi hai. Par aapki baaton se laga ki main kisi ka pahla pyaar na sahi par dusra ho sakti hun shayad yahi meri kismat hai...." But her voice interrupted by Sameer.

"Naina... tum ye kya kah rahi ho... aisa kuch nahi hai, tum to ..." But she cut his sentence in mid.

"Please Sameer aaj nahi... maine aaj bahut himmat ki hai mujhe mat rokiye, agar aaj nahi bol payi to phir kabhi nahi." She requested him.

He dipped his head and listened her carefully.

She continued. "lekin mera vishwas phir tuta jab aapko Preeti ke saath dekha, aur bina kisi khushi ke main shaadi ke mandap me baithi thi sirf mammy ki khushi ke liye... Kyunki mujhe laga tha, aap mujhe dhokha de rahe hai, aap ne jo kuch bhi kaha tha sab jhuth lag raha tha... main shaadi hi nahi karna chahati thi par sab ke chahre ki hasi aur phir papa ka gussa yaad kar chup ho gai ise hi apna luck samjha ki mujhe kabhi pyaar nahi milega kisi se bhi nahi... na papa se na bhaiya aur ab to apne pati se bhi... expect nahi kar sakti thi.... lekin main galat thi Sameer aapne mujhe itna pyaar aur samman diya, jiske maine kabhi sapne bhi nahi dekhe the, mere bina kahe aap sab samjha jate hai... aapne jo first night ko mujhe surprise diya, wo mera dream tha jo maine apne life partner se expect kiya tha ki wo mujhe aise surprise de aur aapne first day hi mere bina bitaye mera dream pura kar diya... thank you so much Sameer... itna hi nahi aapne mujhe kisi bhi chiz ke liye force nahi kiya, meri hesitation ko samajha, mujhe har baat ke liye time diya....I am proud to me Sameer... Kyonki mai aapki wife hun the Sameer Maheshwari...Jo apni wife ki bahut respect aur care karte hai. Apne se pahle uske baare me sochate hai... aapne jo bhi wada kiya tha wo sab pura kiya..." She got emotional and poured out her feeling towards him.

"Sameer mai janti hun main aapke pahle pyaar ki jagah nahi le sakti... par kya aap mujhe apne dil me jagah denge ... Kya main apka dusra pyaar ban sakti hun... Because Sameer I..." She stopped as her heart was beating rapidly in nervous.

At the same time Sameer heart beat stopped in anticipation that she was about to confess her love towards him but he was disappointed to see her nervousness and he encouraged her in shaking tone as he did not want to let this moment go to futile. "Bolo... Naina... kya... main."

She gulped down the saliva and said in a soft voice. "I..I have fallen in you... I don't know when it happened but now...I love you Sameer...from the bottom of my heart..." And tears made its way from her eyes.

Sameer listened her every word from the core of his heart and his heart pricked to feel her pain yet his heart swelled up her praising to him and lastly his heart beat had skipped as she expressed her love to him. He was longing for it since his wedding night and now he numbed at her sudden confess.

Naina didn't feel any reaction from his side, she thought maybe he didn't love her and her confession made him feel bad. "Sameer I am sorry agar maine aapko hurt kiya." She started leaving from there as his silence wrenched her heart.

He grabbed her wrist. "pagal ho tum sach me... tumhe meri care aur respect dikhai diya, lekin apne liye meri aankho me pyaar nahi dekh saki buddhu...." He noticed at her face and she was in daze and her eyes searched something him.

"Yes meri jaan...I love you too...first day se jab se tumhe us pahadi ki choti par dekha tha...tab se I love my angel aur ye baat main tumhe hamari wedding night ko batana chahata tha par wo din iss confession ke liye perfect nahi tha so I cancelled my plan but today I got a big surprise that made my life....aur ye kya dusra pyaar laga rakha hai, tum mera pahla aur aakhari pyaar ho samajhi.... yes Naina...I only love you aur Sunaina mera attraction thi, jo ahsaas tumhe dekh kar feel hua tha wo kabhi uske liye nahi hua.

Us din jab tumhe us pahadi par dekha tha tab tumse ek connection feel hua tha aur tumse nazarein hat hi nahi rahi thi, tab main samajh nahi paya tha...par kuch to tha jo mujhe tumhari taraf kheech raha tha... aur itna to mujhe feel ho gaya tha ki tum hi wo ladki ho jiski shayad mujhe talash thi... aur jab tumhe dekhane aaya tha tumhare ghar, tab main apni feeling ko lekar pura sure nahi tha... lekin dil kah raha tha ki tumhe wo sari khushiyan mile jiski tum hakdar ho. Main nahi chahata tha ki hamare rishtey ki shuruat jhuth se ho isliye tumhe Sunaina ke baare me bataya aur time isliye manga tha taki main apni feeling ko samjha saku... aur hamara rishtaa tay hone ke baad tumse milkar aur baat kar main sure ho gaya ki I am in love my Naina.

And I realized... jab se tumhe dekha hai tab se tumhare liye mera pyaar badhata hi jaa raha hai... " He confessed his love to her that he had carried in his soul for so long and told she was his first and last love.

As Sameer expressed his love, she couldn't stop herself from crying. She couldn't believe Sameer loved her, that too at first sight. And knowing that she was his first love, she could not believe her luck that it could change so quickly and Kanha ji would listen to her plea so soon. But his voice brought her in present. "Naina.."

He wiped her tears back of his fingers and tucked a hair lack behind of her ears. He lifted her hand to his lips, planted a soft kiss back of her palm, looking straight into her deep enchanted eyes. Then he leaned on her ears. "Vaise tum aaj bahut hot lag rahi ho." And he sneaked a hand on her bare waist under the saree pulling her closer.

Her eyes widened in shock as in a few minutes his behavior turned from friendly to romantic and she replied. "Sameer aap bahut besharm hai koi apni hi wife ko aise kahta hai." And hiding her blushing she pushed him away but he did not let her go away and said in a husky voice. "Achha...tum se nahi kahunga to kya... mummy se ya phir... meri PA ko kahunga." And mischief appeared in his eyes and he was gently grazing his fingers on her waist.

She startled of his torturing her and she asked in stuttering voice. "Aap... na.. sach me.. besharm ..ho...pahle to aise.. nahi the."

"Wo kya hai na pahle mujhe permit nahi mila tha apni yeh romantic side dikhane ka but now I can openly show my love to my beautiful and stunning wife." He winked her and enveloped her in his arms again.

Now they both each other's arms and was sitting on the swing. She felt cold and he asked her to go downstairs but she denied as she wanted some time alone with him under of starry night. He went down their room and within 2 minutes he appeared with a blanket. He wrapped her it and he too sat down close to her covering himself with the blanket.

After few minutes he recalled something and said. "Naina us din tum mujhe us pahadi par nahi milti to... Aaj yeh Sameer Maheshwari iss duniya me nahi hota." She closed his mouth with her a palm but he removed her palm and said further. "isliye to kahta hun ki tum meri angel ho jisne meri zindagi bachane ke saath meri life ko khushiyon se bhar diya... us din tum se milne ke baad mere saath sab achha hone laga, wo project bhi final ho gaya."

Naina was amazed to hear him and eagar to know everything. "Sab kaise thik hua Sameer."

He told what happened when he returned home after knowing her address. "Jab mai ghar pahucha mammy papa sofe par baithe the aur mammy mujhe dekhate hi daud kar mere gale lag kar rone lagi aur phir mujhe danthne lagi ki maine mobile kyo switch off kar ke rakha tha...Naina jab unhe realized hua ki unhone gusse me mujhe kis tarah se dantha hai to mammy papa dar gaye the kahi main kuch galat kadam na utha lun aur mujhe call kiya par mera mobile switch off hone se nahi laga jisse woh dono bahut ghabara gaye the... aur mujhe samne dekh kar unki jaan me jaan aai... Phir maine papa se mafi magi aur yakin dilaya ki maine koi galti nahi ki hai.

Uske baad office jakar sari CCTV footage check kiya and everything cleared... darasal hamare competitor ne kisi employee ko paise dekar mere presentation wali pendrive change karwayi thi. Yeh jankar papa ne use job se nikal diya. Uske baad main ek new presentation ready karke investors ke office gaya aur sari detail samajhaya to woh impress ho gaye aur agle din project final ho gaya... to hui na tum meri lucky charm and my angel... jisne mujhe bachane ke saath saath mera confidence bhi vapas laya aur mere parents ka dream project pura karwaya." He said adoring her.

"Sameer ye mere vajah se nahi aapke hard work aur dedication ka result tha...vaise woh project kya hai." She asked with curiosity.

"Yeh women empowerment par based hai, papa aur mammy chahate the ki meri bahan Shreya jo ab iss duniya me nahi hai uske naam se chote bachho ke liye ek NGO open kare aur aise ladkiya jinke maa baap nahi hote, unhe vahan padhane ke saath future ke liye bhi independent banaye jisse unhe kisi se help na mangani pade aur apne pairon par khade ho sake confidently.... Company ke paas fund nahi tha ki ek building bana kar yeh NGO open kar sake iske liye investors chahiye tha aur mera presentation unhi investors ko convince karne ke liya tha ki iss project me unka paisa safe rahega aur nahi dubega... Project unhe pasand aa gaya hai .. abhi kuch formality bachi hai... Shayad ek do week me building production bhi start ho jayega..." He explained every detail of the project.

"Yeh to bahut achhi soch hai Sameer...Iss se aise bachchiyon ka bhavisya sanwar jaayega aur unhe longo ki gandi soch aur nazron ka samana nahi karna padega... aapki family ne sach me bahut achchha socha hai...I proud ki main apki family ka hissa hun." She proud felt of became a member of his family.

"Apki family nahi Naina... hamari family...yeh family ab se tumhari bhi to hai." He corrected her with a sweet smile.

"Hmmmm..." She hummed only looking at him and rested her head on his chest.

He gave her more details of the project. "Naina... iske saath ek hospital kholne ka bhi plan hai... jahan sirf bachcho ki surgery hogi, jo log surgery amount afford kar sakte hai unse minimum charge lagenge aur jo expenses afford nahi kar sakte unka free me treatment hoga... Jisse kitne bachchon ki jaan bach sakti hai, jinki treatment na milne se death ho jati hai... Infact yeh hospital ka idea investors ko jyada pasand aaya hai... aur iss par next year se work start hoga." Then he looked at her face and smiled seeing her.

As she was sleeping in his embrace peacefully. Then he saw his wrist watch, it was late in the night 11 and he felt coolness increases. He gently picked up her in his arms in a bridal style, without disturb her sleep and came down the stairs. He made her lay down slowly on the bed in their bedroom. He went to washroom for change in his night suit. After changed he lay on his side on the bed. He touched her hair and softly patted her. He about drew his hand but she held his hand. He shocked at first then he smiled. She herself shifted more close to him and snuggled him. And his smile widened and pulled her towards him more and wrapped his hand on her waist. She felt his warmth on her skin and her lips curled up into a smile in her slumber.

He was jubilant as first time she herself came close to him in her sleep. Even before, she maintained a proper distance between them. Sometimes his hands or feet touched her while sleeping but she had not protested it. Although he also respected her feeling and had never crossed his limit, when he got up early from her somedays, even though at that time he could barely control his urge to touch her tender skin. But today, every wish of his was fulfilled, first she had accepted her love, then she had shown trust in him as gave him his full right on her. And remembering all beautiful moment of the tarrace, his lips curled into a pleased smile. He looked at her sleeping figure fondly and planted a soft kiss on the top of her head after sometime he also drifted in deep slumber.

***

This is the fourth part....Earlier I had decided, this would be the last part but due to being too lengthy , I have divided it into two parts.

The last part will be posted on Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 717 36
Sameer and Naina were more than friends since plus two but when Naina asked for stable name to a relationship after graduation ,Sameer declined sayin...
35.8K 3.6K 30
What happens when an inevitable intruder enters your house... your life... like a storm & disrupts your peaceful life... Let's read to find out what...
24.2K 2.6K 100
A story about sameer Naina. Sameer and Naina got seperated 7 years back and Sameer thought that Naina got married to somebody else.5 years after this...
1.5K 101 2
This is a sequel to my first OS "Ek Suhana Safar" After confessing love for each other in an uber ride, how will Sameer & Naina hide their relations...