Only for her eyes | 18+

By calloutforme

SebastiΓ‘n and Lorenzo and their three other friends are the verified bad boys of their university and their t... More

Chapter 1

Authors note

542 7 0
By calloutforme

Please be sure to read the warnings on the bottom thank you.

Nadia santos
18
The cheer captain
"I'm mentally ill"

Sebastián Rivas
21
The bad boy
"Get the fuck away from me"

Lorenzo Piori
21
The bad boy
"Usually I don't need to ask for things I want"

WARNINGS
• éxplicit sexual scenes • violence • drug and alcohol use • Mention of Mental health issues • death • abuse • sexual abuse •

DESCRIPTION

Sebastián and Lorenzo and their three other friends are the so called bad boys of their university and their town. Sebastian and Lorenzo have been best friends since kindergarten.

when they got to the 3rd grade they met Alexander, Dominic, and Kove.

they've been inseparable since then.

one day Sebastian's brother drags him along to a football game at his brothers High school so he can watch him play so Sebastian drags his best friends along with him.

there they bump into star cheer leader Nadia santos both Sebastian and Lorenzo instantly feel an attraction towards this girl but they immediately back off after thinking the girl was far too young, noticing their attraction their friends do a little digging for them.

But will this possible romance ruin their years of friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 31.2K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...