𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘 | 𝐊𝐕

By certifiedluvababe

‗ ❍ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

8.8K 488 545
By certifiedluvababe

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly                      30 mins ago.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
March 16th, 2020.

when you fighin' them cases, court dates goin slow
them 9-1's ain't no joke, you just gotta have hope.
and don't say shit, give a fuck what they say they know.

"Man ima beat that ho ass!" Akeira stood up pounding her fist into her palm as Von continued.

"Yea, she said duck fat ass sista told ha allat shit," Von explained his hair was tied in a ponytail with only two dreads hanging down in the front, he had on a beige khaki top and matching pants, property of cook county.

"I'm finna get ha ass don't even worry about it." Akeira said calmly.

"Naw, don't do nun Kiki," Von started, "ima handle allat shit when I get out, onbd,"

"Guys? Can I speak?" Yuri raised her hand twisting her mouth.

"Naw." Von stared firmly.

"Kk."

"Nah cause that bitch think we stupid, Von! I had her around everybody, if she tellin TaTa shit and she was in yo dms how we know she ain't tellin Duck shit about y'all?!"

"That's why I said leave that shit alone, fat wig!" Von said playfully. " I got allat shit planned, y'all just don't talk to ha ass bro."

"Shut up, Von." Akeira huffed sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Yuri chewed on the inside of her jaw just looking at herself in the camera.

"You okay, Say?" Von asked gently, making Yuri nod confidently.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I honestly think we should just leave all this alone, and just never talk to Tricia again. I think that's a great plan," Yuri nodded enthusiastically.

"Say, you see why I said you can't talk, ma?" Von asked sweetly, furrowing his brows. "Cause you'on know how ta get yo get back. You gotta stop lettin' mufuckas play wit you."

" 'cept fa me, i get to play wit you all I want."

"Bitchhh, no he didn't just say—"

"As much as I would like to have cyber sex with you right now, we have bigger fish to fry, and I really think we should just leave this situation alone, cause nine times outta ten you're gonna get in trouble," she pointed at Akeira, "Dayvon you're gonna be back in jail, and ima be an accessory to the crime & I can't be in the county! I'm like ninety six pounds soaking wet! Them women gon rip me apart!"

"Ion care about doin a lil thirty days fa knockin' ah nigga out , just show his sista keep ha fuckin mouth closed fa she be next on god," Von shrugged.

"The thing is me and von aren't even together so l don't understand why she even told her that?"

"Cause she know how Tatiana is, she was finna get up wit ha ass and she ain't wanna fight so she put you in it, Say. That's it, that's all." Von shrugged. "But like I said, don't worry bout it pretty girl, I got everything handled."

"I guess," Yuri sighed playing with the loose threads on her comforter, "why did it take you four days to call me?"

"Man, gd ass niggas started fightin' inna common area andney' caught me punchin' shorty ass inna mouth fa bumpin me so they took our electronics and shit like we lil ass kids or sum."

"Oh."

"Why you missed me ah sum?"

"I guess you can say that."

Von laughed. "You be tryna play so gangsta, but naw, I missed you too Say."

"Damnnnn!" Akeira groaned playfully. "If y'all wanted me to be the priest for y'all jail wedding that's all y'all had to say."

"I actually have the authority to do that," Yuri spoke up, "I did it online!"

"...why?" Akeira squinted.

"Man, I was just finna ask ha the same shit." Von chuckled.

"It's actually an easy way to make a few dollars if we're being honest." Yuri shrugged. "You wanna see some pictures I took today?"

"Yea, lemme see."

Yuri unlocked her second phone, going straight to the camera roll, aiming the pictures toward the camera. "Can you see them?"

"Mannnn, what? You bad as hell, Say! Tell them hoes not to play wit you!" Von smiled as she scrolled through the pictures.

"Not even on my worst day?" Yuri smiled.

"Not on yo worst day, Say," he said lowly admiring the last picture.

"You know when you come home and you wanna take your aggression on somebody, you don't have to use Ducks face, you can use me. In the backseat of your Genesis—"

"Hea you go foe," Von laughed cutting her off,  "you a freaky ass lil girl."

"Yeah okay, I'll show you how much of a lil girl I am. You know I got daddy issues?"

"Say, I'm finna gon get off this phone cause yo ass bein real wild right now,"

"Not you finna hang up on me cause I want sexy time with you!" Yuri played her mouth agape as she stared at the camera. "You're embarrassing me in front of my company!"

"Fat wig ain't no company, she always around."

"Wish I could say the same about you jail bird!" Akeira yelled back.

"Naw I gotta go fa real tho ma, I'm posed ta be meetin wit my lawyer and the prosecutor in a few minutes tho fa real," he muttered, "so ima call you later aight?"

"Okay," Yuri frowned.

"Aw, Say, don't give it to me like dat lil folks," he smiled, "I swea ima call you back."

"Promise?"

"I promise pretty girl."

"Okay then, fine." Yuri rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll be waitinggg."

"Ight ma." He simply said before ending the video call and Yuri sighed tossing her phone aside not even noticing Akeira's eyes on her until she looked up.

"What?"

"Ewwww!" Akeira laughed kicking her feet. "Y'all so cute. Just ew!"

"Girl, cute how?" Yuri laughed. She was used to the playful flirting and talking now, it had been going for quite some time now. She kinda had come to the conclusion that maybe Von and her wouldn't ever get together, and she was coming to terms with it on her own.

Although, he had never ever said he didn't like her, Yuri was an over thinker, she would analyze and come to conclusions without even having a story in the first place. But that was just her.

"Girl, 'pretty girl' and 'ma' and 'Say'," Akeira scrunched her nose playfully, "girl nobody calls you that, ever."

"Girl, those ain't nothing but nicknames," she laughed.

"Call me crazy but ain't no hood nigga finna make nicknames fa a bitch he don't like, okay?" Akeira noted. "I should know, Wop lizard lookin ass did the same shit wit me—he thought he was so clever calling me Kei, like nigga. Stop tryna be clever it's Kiki, like ugh. He still irritate me that bad, till this day wit that!"

: ̗̀➛@kingvonfrmdao                     45 mins ago.

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
March 16th, 2020.

Dayvon was let into the conference room by a guard, his hands handcuffed in front of him, he sat next to his lawyer in the open seat beside him. His face cold and steely as he looked at prosecutor across from him.

"How're you, Von? Are you okay?" His Lawyer, Findling asked looking for any signs of bruising or anything on him.

"Yea, I'm cool."

"Alright."

"You know the evidence we have against you is quite incriminating, Mr. Bennett." The prosecutor smirked across him. Von nodded slowly staring her right in her eyes, she averted her eyes to the papers on the table. She pussy.

"Don't talk to my client, Rodgers. Talk to me." Drew said sternly.

"On the last name tip, formal aren't we?" Peyton hummed flipping through the pages of what she thought was evidence. But von knew how this went, if you don't say anything they don't have anything. They only know what you tell them, them witness statements wasn't shit without actual hard evidence.

"Alright, so let's be friendly then," Drew interlaced his fingers leaning forward on the table top, "you don't have shit on my client, Peyton. All you have is some crummy ass statements you got from a few people in a neighborhood where you know my client isn't loved, it won't stick."

Drew was a beast when it came to law. But, it didn't stop Dayvon from being scared. He was scared he wouldn't be able to get through this, he wouldn't see Grandbabii or Denae grow up. He wouldn't get to see his guys no more, and strangely enough he was sad that he wouldn't get to see Yuri no more. That broke his heart a lil bit.

"Interesting observation," Peyton nodded, "and why might they not like him? Gang affiliation maybe?"

Hell yea. Lame ass GD's.

"I wouldn't say that," Drew smirked with a shrug, "jealousy, petty arguments, internet beef. Those all pertain to hate, or gives a motive. What do you think Von?"

"I think you ah beast, Findling." He smiled speaking lowly.

"June first," Von huffed later that night on the video call with Yuri. She was literally the person he spoke with the longest and the most, she was for sure his breath of fresh air beyond his cell. "That's the day of deliberations and allat shit."

"So it's not even really a trial, huh?" Yuri asked as he shook his head. "Well, just think in two months you'll be free!"

"Yea, I hope so."

"You will be!" Yuri encouraged. "Do you pray like I tell you to?"

"All day."

"Me too. Just have faith, you'll be home and you'll be back to doing everything you love with everybody you love. Don't worry about it." She said sweetly to him.

"You made that list I told you to make?" He squinted at her.

"Yeah, I only have one name on there so far,"

Von sucked his teeth, "say, I know more than one person done pissed you off lately."

"Not really, I don't get triggered fast. You should know that," she insisted, "well I'll be there June first. Twerking for the judge so he can let you out."

"You gon throw that mufucka fa me?"

"Of course! Might sound like a nigga shaking skittles in his hands, but I got you, nevertheless." She yawned. Von instantly laughed at her statement, making her present a sleepy smile.

"For real," she mumbled.

"Aight sleepy ass lil girl, I'a call you tomorrow."

"I'm not sleepy," she lied yawning mid sentence, "I'm fine."

"Man," von laughed, "lil folks yo ass is tired, and you got work tomorrow. Ima just call you tomorrow, Say."

"Fineeee!" Yuri frowned. "Loser."

"That's why you a gd now," he sucked his teeth, "Ight pretty girl."

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly                    10 mins ago.

Liked by wiicitykikixo and others.
: ̗̀➛@yuridolly we don't care about nun else free von 💙

comments have been turned off.

@tiptoptata_ has followed @yuridolly.

i got double upload for y'all if y'all nice to me 😮‍💨

it's gon get all mushy and cute from this point, y'all know i neverrrrr do cute. ima make von a lil lover boy in this 😭

but awwww! von and yuri byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.8K 33
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ( This is the first Layton Greene and King Von book, welcome. )
9.9K 699 10
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
58.5K 1.8K 31
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 - 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿. © 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
114K 5.6K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb