๐Ž๐ง ๐†๐š๐ง๐  แฅซแญก

By freepoohshiesty

๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐... More

Cast/Warning โš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Memories
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue

XL

6K 221 61
By freepoohshiesty

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Hold on." I clear a space on the table for the girls to put the money on.

Cocoa, White Girl, Miami and Vanessa put their money on the table.

I count the money each of them gave me separately. I combine it and everything looks right so I give them their cut.

"Thank you." Vanessa smiles.

"White Girl." I say as she leaves.

"Did you and Harris get Conner back yet?" I ask.

"No... but we're working on it. I haven't overdosed in like 7 months." She smiles showing her gums.

"Well that's good." I mumble.

She leaves and I put my feet up while smoking. Nunu comes in making me put my feet down and hide my blunt to make it seem like I was working.

"Girl you ain't gotta hide shit. Everybody in hea know whatchu be doing when Amari gone." He says making me laugh.

"Whatchu need?" I ask.

"Chubby's sister brought that girl here. I'm just giving you a heads up. Amari ain't hea to stop you from fighting them." He explains.

"Oh?" I jump up.

"Hold my wood." I give it to him.

I run to the front to see Emoni and Kim talking by the front door.

Why my phone autocorrect this bitch name to Emoji 😭😭

Emoni notices me and taps her baldheaded friend's shoulder making her turn around.

"Oh hey. Yo nigga hea?" She giggles.

"Unt unt." I shake my head.

"That's too bad I was tryna finish what we started." She smiles and Emoni laughs like shit funny.

"Akekeke bitch." I fake laugh.

My hair is in a messy bun, I'm wearing a jogging suit, and tennis shoes. I'm practically dressed to fight.

"Come outside." I tell her.

"You must be tryna getcho ass beat." She follows me to the middle of the street.

"I'm not into that dialogue hoe." I swing on her.

I aim for her face mainly. She falls down so I sit on her and pin her down while I go for her face.

Emoni runs up behind me and hits my head hard as hell.

Ignoring the stinging sensation on the back of my head I get up and run up on her.

Kim starts pushing me while I'm sending blows to Emoni's stomach.

I get back up and repetitively hit Emoni's face. She pulls my bun out and grabs my ponytail.

If she wasn't bald I'd pull hers too.

Instead I slam her against some random car in the street.

Chubby comes and snatches his sister up before she jumps me again.

I hold my hair with one hand so she can't pull my tracks out and punch her with the other.

She lets go of my hair. I pull my Glock out and start pistol whooping her.

My glock hits her head twice before she passes out. Blood trickles down her forehead.

I keep pistol whooping her until someone pulls me off her.

"Dirty hoe!" I spit on her.

"That's just disrespectful." Nunu mumbles, holding in a laugh.

"What the fuck is you doing fighting bitches!?" Amari asks carrying me inside.

"Hoes should know what's up with me. She came here on sum bullshit and got her wig split!" I retort.

"She ain't even got no damn hair, what fucking wig!" He looks at me crazy.

"It's an expression." I cross my arms.

He sits me on the couch and I prop my feet up on the table.

"Like I said, what is you doing fighting? We shooting hoes all 2022!" He says.

"I knowww but I just wanted to beat her ass one good time." I explain.

"You too pretty to be missing one of yo eyelashes." He says.

I pull up the Snapchat camera and look at my face.

"That dumb hoe scratched me." I complain looking at my cheek.

They look a lot worse tho. I couldn't do that much since they jumped me but I did pop one of Kim's blood vessel in her eye and bust her lip. As for Emoni, I know her face is bruised up and her ribs sore.

"Next time whatchu gone do?" He asks.

"Shoot her." I respond making him nod in approval.

"Tell Chubby sister she can't come back here no mo." I rub the back of my head which still hurt.

"I already did. Her and her friend getting murked the next time they step foot in this bitch."

"Is she pretty to you?" I ask.

"What?" He gives me a confused look.

"Like do you find her attractive, is that why you let her do it?" I ask honestly.

He frowns.

"It's not your fault I slipped up ion wantchu to think that either. There was no reason behind it. It was a dumb mistake. I wish I never cheated with her Calliou looking ass." He kisses my forehead.

"Aight." I smile.

My phone lights up and I click on my new message.

A contact I haven't heard of nor seen in months texted me.

I smell 🧢

Are u still w Smokey?

Yup 💍

Tell him I'm going to
kill him for what he
did to my BD

I gotta holo point 4
yo ass, bitch &
a matching one
for your daughter

"Tell me why yo ex-almost baby mama is texting me talm bout she gone kill you and shit." I laugh.

"What? Fuck is she even texting you fa? Block her ass." He scrunches his face up.

I block her and go to her page to figure out why she wanna kill him.

All over her posts are deleted. I see one highlight titled '5-13-22🕊️' I click on it and see her story of a grave.

"Y'all know a Marvon Elli Stephens?" I read the tombstone aloud.

"Huh?" Nunu asks.

"I'm going through that girl that lied about being pregnant with Amari's baby's story. In her highlights it's a picture of a grave with that name on it and the date May 13th this year." I explain.

"That's Scarface's real name. And the day he died." Him, Chubby, and Amari all look at each other.

"You think Scarface was fucking that girl?" Chubby asks.

"She said she was fucking on my homeboy, I ain't believe ha but..." Amari trails off.

"I think Scarface was the one that really got her pregnant. You killed her baby daddy, that's why she tryna kill you." I say.

"Damn, that's tuff." He shrugs.

"She serious too, she prolly the one that put that hit on yo head." Chubby shakes his head.

"Hit on his head?" I ask.

"What fucking hit on yo head!?" I look at Amari but he avoids eye contact.

"When'd this happen?" I ask Chubby.

Amari gives him a look causing Chubby to shrug at me.

"Don't look at him. Look at me. When did y'all find out he had a hit on his head?" I stand up.

Amari intimates him behind me so he stays silent.

"Don't listen to him because I'm the one that's gone shoot you if you lie to me." I threaten making Amari sigh.

"It was last month." Chubby folds.

"So everybody but me knew? For a whole month too?" I ask and it gets quiet.

"How much is it for?" I squat down Infront of Amari.

"How much?" I repeat my question.

"60 thousand." He mumbles.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me you had a 60 thousand dollar hit on yo head!?"

"Cuz you worry too much. Even right now, you doing too much-"

"Doing too much?" I laugh, standing up.

"Chillout ma, ian leaving you no time soon." He grabs my hand.

"How I'm yo fiancé but I'm the last to know about shit like this?" I sigh.

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll tell you." He pulls me onto his lap.

"I hope for the sake of us both, there won't be a next time." I bury my face in his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 19.8K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
6.3K 199 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
989K 32.4K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
533K 17.2K 80
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง '๐ž๐ฆ, ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...