Betrayed momo

By izumomolover25

In this AU Momo got betrayed and cheated on by friends (except jirou)and family she fled to a near by milita... More

Bio
The start of an corrupted society
The hunt for heros
Hunting party
Epilogue

Aftermath

3.1K 47 5
By izumomolover25

After the tragic history of Japan everyone that was there did not trust hero's after what they done to Momo people overthrow the hero commissioned chanting no more hero's no more hero's no more hero's.  Everyone at UA was mad that their careers are over because of class1a who are the new class2 stupidity of a betrayal. But they all had their main focus on the trio who had also ended their careers so they decided to see who they really are but without an erased quirk and the muscle to take care of them it's gonna be real hard and they really can't use midnight with her quirk is because she was caught and had died as well with All Might. As the ex students of UA planned things on how to capture the 3 they fail to realize that they were listening with an invisible dragon fly.

Izuku: interesting they are planning on trying to get end us huh well girls.

As he turn back he see momo loading her war machine and Kyoka peeling a guy skin because he was attempting to rape a girl who was defenseless with a baby.

Guy:*screaming on pain* please help me stop her from torturing me.

Izuku: what has he done?

Momo: tried to rape a woman with her child in her arms.

Izuku: Kyoka kill hom now we got to go.

Kyoka: ok. *walked away and threw the knife she was peeling him with into his head leaving a whole with the knife in his hand.

Kyoka: so what are we doing now?

Izuku shows a hologram of where their past tormentors are gonna have a trap so they can see who they really are.

Izuku: this is where they gonna set trap and thinking that we are gonna be the bait well I'll say that we are gonna hunt them but in this one let's give them the pain they deserve since they don't know what it's like when they first lost their careers.

Momo: and more over that stupid rat is gonna be there and probably gonna try to change order and have them think that civilians need hero's again because he say that we are dangerous even tho we prove to them that they are dangerous enough to trust hero's to begin with.

Kyoka: very well after we give them the pain they need I suggest that me and Momo reveal to them who we are and why we work for the military.

Izuku: that's a great idea after y'all do I'll do the same because there's a person who I would like to meet actually a few.

Momo: who could that be?

Izuku: a boy name Katuski Bakugo remember when I told you k don't have any family?

Kyoka: yea why you ask that?

Izuku: well it's thanks to him that they abandoned me and you want to know why?

Momo: enlighten us.

Izuku: before anything I was considered quirkless and now I have a quirk.

The girls was shock but they started to understand why.

Kyoka: and since you were quirkless at the time he bullied you and had your parents on your side and they literally abandoned you because of him?

Izuku: yep that day well today actually is the day years ago that he cross paths and he will die today.

The girls smirked knowing that izuku is the type of person where you cross him you ruined the day you cross paths with him and that he will make you suffer.

Izuku: girls I need you to do me a favor I need you to go to 2 different places and get these people and bring them to the dungeon I will bring Bakugo afterwards.

He shows them his ex parents house and the Bakugos house and shows who they are getting.

Momo and Kyoka: yes sir after we do that should we see you there at the place?

Izuku: yes I need you in order to pull this off.

Momo: very well let's go Kyoka.

Kyoka: alright see you later love.

Momo: see you later love.

Izuku: see you 2 later.

As they left and went to go get them Izuku was gonna enjoy the pain he was gonna give them since they want to believe who over who. As both girls went momo went to Izuku ex parents house and saw the both there and heard their conversation.

Inko: I miss my son Hisashi.

Hisashi: I do to but you can't just keep sulking for a quirkless freak who bullied his friend because of jealousy.

Inko: what if he was jealous we should've hear him out first right?

Hisashi: No remember what he said about you he said that your nothing but a whore who was willing to listen to him.

Inko: oh yea that's right but I'm glad we abandoned him by now I believe he died.

This grew momo outraged and she decides to take a a sleeping gas and toss it their way and they quickly inhaled it and went to sleep.

Momo: well let's see who's the whore and the asshole now when you  learn the truth about your son.

As she took them she was clear to go and luckily that the sleeping gas was about 3 days of having them sleep. With Kyoka as momo did her part of the mission she ran across a feminine version of Bakugo and her husband and she literally recognized them.

Kyoka: excuse me sir and miss there's somewhere I would like to take you trust me on this.... This would be the best if you comply because your son has something to do with this.

Mitsuki: how can we trust you miss?

Kyoka: because there's something your son didn't tell you years back and I think you should know the whole truth then half the truth.

Both Mitsuki and her husband looked at each other and nodded and got in.

Later since one didn't comply (as momo will say it and izuku knows that they talked shit about him) threw them in the dungeon and the others complied they let them know of what's going to happen and they wanted to make it fair and sit in the dungeon with the other 2 the 3 thought they are a dumbass for asking us to put them in there but the 3 complied to it and done it anyways. As the time come they left and went to the spot that they are assigned to do and saw that they where ready for them.

Izuku: Momo take aim at their trap that they set make sure it's destroyed to pieces.

Momo: copy that*load war machine and starts firing it*

As the trap was set they got it ready and next thing the ammo from the war machine has destroyed the trap and everyone was scared shock or both to say that how did they know that the trap would be there and looked up and see that all 3 was there and they commence to fighting. After half an hour everyone showed up but got their asses handed to them. It was time for them to reveal themselves who they were and Momo was the first.

Battery: does any of y'all know who I am at this moment?

Mina: we already know who yo are criminal.

Battery: really after what you guys did to a girl name momo Im the criminal who didn't give that poor girl a chance to defend herself.

Mina and the rest was quiet that they didn't give momo a chance to speak.

Battery: I'll tell you who I am*takes off her mask and helmet and everyone was shock to see who she was*

Momo: I'm the girl that you fuckers betrayed and beated down all because of that fucker *pointing at todoroki* cheated on me with another girl and believe that I was the traitor I can't wait to send your asses to hell.

Nezu: miss Yaoyurzu we apologize for the mi-

Momo: save it rat you think I care about being a hero now after what you did o was given a second chance to be something that I was born to be.

Denki: and what's that?

Momo: a vicious killer to take you out dumbass.

Kirishma: that was uncalled for.

Momo: was beating me was?

Kirishma gotten silent after she asked him that.

Tsu: if your here where's Kyoka?

Seraph: I'm right*pulls down her mask* here and don't call me by my first name tog damn frog it's jirou to you.

As they were more shock to see that jirou has joined momo in what she was doing but the last thing that would shock this special the most was about to reveal himself. As izuku walked towards a down pinned bakugo.

Bakugo: the fuck do you want extra?

Izuku helmet has come over his head surprising bakugo knowing that he didn't die as he thought.

Izuku: you miss me bakugo?

Everyone was confused of how he knows bakugo.

Nezu: would you mind telling me how you know him?

Izuku: it's nine if your damn business unless you want to die right now.

Tenya: tell yourself in and let these girls go out your grasp Villain.

Izuku: tell me 4-eyes is betraying a fellow student for something she didn't do is t a villain.

Tenya: no it's no-

Izuku: yes it is you are hero's in training and you believe a guy who was a villain which is stupid nezu because I know that he was still there you are just a power freak who needs to die and 2 you would believe a son who was the #2 hero in Japan and you still didn't do nothing because you are scared of him then beating momo down jirou take bakugo back to his family you know where.

Jirou: very well.

Nezu: please don't do this he is in-*got shot they his head by Izuku.

Mina: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Izuku: like I said he's a power hungry freak and we do not stand that now me and Momo are on our way.

As they finally got up after recovering Tenya decided to go hit Izuku with his quirk until Izuku caught it broke his leg permanently only leaving him with one leg making him scream in agony.

Tenya: my leg you Villain broke my leg.

Izuku: in my defense you came to attack me and I have every right to defend myself and technically your the villain here for attacking someone who not worth the time and day to keep fighting just be glad that I didn't break 2 of your legs cause I thought about it but then again you would be in a wheelchair if I did it.

Tenya: your bluffing.

Izuku grew a tick mark and decided to to it but people tried to block him and he gave them a death stare that made them move instantly and went to Tenya and broke his other leg permanently and now he was to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life while scream again in pain.

Izuku: now you know not to fuck with me if any of you want to try your luck be my guess other then that I'm out.

As he left they now realizing that he is dangerously good at what he does and there's no way for momo or jirou to come back to them and be friends again.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 49.7K 23
Leon Keith He doesn't believe in love after his girlfriend of 8 years left him. He was going to propose to her but she cheated on him and going to ma...
513K 11.9K 31
When 19 year-old Casey Reid, Alpha Luke Greyback's mate finds out she's pregnant with his baby she is forced to give up the baby as soon as it's born...
82.2K 1.2K 29
This fanfic is about naruto being the son of sparda hope you enjoy
236K 12.6K 42
Vera was always the nice sister. She was the one everyone went to for advice. She was the one that always did the right thing. She was willing to giv...