book sneak peeks

By andersonfans

A book of sneak peeks for Gerry Anderson day featuring upcoming chapters of our Gerry Anderson related books... More

Captain Scarlet & The Mysteron's 3rd attack
The Worlds Of SUPERMARIONATION: The Hatching Horror

two families- captain scartlet cross thunderbirds

24 3 0
By andersonfans

Chapter name- her powers

Preview- Colonel White Captains Scarlet and Destiny Angel came running in.

colonel: how are you feeling Captain turquoise.

Alix: I'm alright thanks for asking dad wait captain scarlet you have a light green glow around your figure.

Colonel: no he doesn't dr. Gold you sure she is OK?

Gold: all the test shows she is fine just having a little mysteron DNA less than scarlet.

Colonel: so she's indestructible as well.

Gold: well no, she isn't I don't know if she has a power.

Scarlet: thinking wait Alix did you say I have a green glow can you see any one else with a glow?

Alix: no just you it is really weird but I am feeling a little lowsy.

Scarlet: actually, I do to, now that mentioned it.

Alix: we are both mysteronised so does that have anything to do with it?

Scarlet: possibly well we all know that I get tired around the mysterons so you might possibly have that same effect.

Alix: that would then mean that I'm indestructible but Dr. Gold just that I'm not so maybe I can see mysterons.

Destiny: like their physical appearance?

Alix: no Destiny, I can see who is and isn't a mysteron so if they have a green glow around them like scarlet they must be a mysteron.

Colonel: that might be usefully in our fight against the mysterons

Alix: yeah I guess I will be

- from Xena
Happy gerry anderson day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...