Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80

339 40 18
By DreamerGirlKes

"What the hell is your bitch ass smiling about?" Chance asked his brother as he walked into his office. Luca shrugged as Adele came into view. "Adele, why your ass be creeping up on fucking people? No wonder why Luca was smiling the two of you are trying to murder me." He laughed.

"Chance what do your ass what?"

"Nothing, but I have an idea. You know how Emmanuel is trying to use Riley against Xerxes. Let's touch that theory to the fullest. Xerxes baby mama. I don't trust her, but I know one way to." He said making Adele cock a brow while Luca sat back lacing his fingers together humming.

"I'm listening."

"Let's make Emmanuel think X has moved on with her. First, we need to see how willing she is to do so. I don't know Luca something about this girl scream that she is working with Manuel then something about her says she's clueless." Chance says.

"Trust us we had the same feeling, but we have been watching Kaarina like a hawk. Everything of hers is tapped, every room in her house the clothes that she is wearing. Shit even Harper devices just in case she tries to use them. The only thing that woman does is go to work and back home. From what Leah claims she doesn't even play with herself." Adele said making both men frown.

"That was something I did not care to hear about. So, it's settled then? Use Kaarina as bait?" Chance questioned.

"I don't yet but yeah. Still, we have to get Xerxes and Riley on board because you know we have to make this seem believable." Luca sighed. "They are in a good place, and I don't want to ruin that shit by placing X's unwanted baby mother into the mix." He spoke.

"Place my unwanted baby mother into what?" Xerxes asked standing in the doorway staring his blue eyes into his father's brown ones. Luca sighed again shaking his head and looking at Adele and Chance.

"We need to throw Emmanuel off his game. I know the plan is to make him come after you, but what if we use Riley...."

"Hell No! What the fuck you wrong with you! I am not using my wife as fucking bait, Chance!" Xerxes yelled as Luca and Adele stared at one another. It was their best bet but getting Xerxes to go along with it would be a long shot.

"Son, you know we will not let anything happen to Riley. You on the other hand... do you think that Emmanuel is going to get close? He is going to shoot and fucking kill. I will not let that happen. Riley, he will get close and personal. Emmanuel is the type that likes to fuck with females because he thinks they all are weak." Luca said.

Xerxes sighed rubbing his hands down his face as he shook his head. "Dad, I can lose her again... and what of Kaarina. She's Harper's mother I don't want my daughter to lose her mom."

"We all know this X, but you were the one that put it out there as if you were moving on with your life. I just say play into it...."

"I hear you, Uncle Chance. I do... but I don't know how Riley is going to feel about this." He said making them all nod. "Let me speak to Riley first then I will get back with the three of you. Dad, I need your opinion on something."

"Only your dad?" Adele asked making Chance laugh at her jealousy. "SHUT UP CHANCE!" She yelled causing him to laugh more. Xerxes just shook his head and look at his father with a smirk.

"Ma, I did mean it like that. You can help too. I went to see Sister Ida this morning and she was pleased with the rings I came up with for Riley and I. What do you think about this... I think this describes Riley. She's a jew, raw cut and precious." He said as Chance patted his back.

"Then it's the ring for your wife. I learned to always go with your gut nephew. If I would have listened to my gut in the first place I would have never had all of us in this mess. I think you have heard this before. You and Ri are inseparable... plus you only have a week until you marry again." He laughed.

"The ring is done. I just wanted my dad's opinion on it...."

"And the dress?" Adele questioned as Xerxes looked at his father with a smirk. "Trust me the dress is done. Dad won't even let me design it, but what I think is sad for someone to complain about his jobs is always doing them without someone asking." Xerxes spoke as Luca rolled his eyes.

"Tell me Uncle Chance do you share the same creative genes as my father?"

"If you talking about drawing then no. I couldn't draw a straight line if I tried. Not that I'm trying to do it anyhow." He laughed.

"Elijah that is like the fourth time your brother has called you. Maybe you need to answer the phone." Zakiya said trying to roll away from Eli as he gripped her waist to pull her back. Kiya giggled as he kissed his way down her body down to her core until his phone rang again.

"I'm answering it." She said as he shrugged. "Hello?" Zakiya answered as Eli chuckled and slipped a finger into her treasure with a lick.

"Where the hell is Eli?"

"H-he is busy... OH FUCK...."

"Are you fucking serious! Are the two of you fucking?!" Lucas yelled into the phone. "Kiya put me on speaker now, please." He said as she quickly did. "Elijah! X is going to beat your fucking ass you knew we had a damn meet and you messed it to impregnate you fucking woman! Get your ass to our brother's house now or one of us is coming to the pull your dog ass off of Zakiya!"

"Why is when I'm late the whole world stops but you all are allowed to fuck off however long you like? Don't answer that, just tell X I will be there in about forty minutes." Elijah said hanging up the phone.

"That muthafucka!" Luke yelled as Xerxes and Riley laughed. "I'm happy for him though. I don't think I've ever seen Eli like this. Smiling actually ready to go home. Zakiya said good for him." He finished.

"Yeah, but we don't actually need him at this meeting. Riley, my dad, and Chance came up with a plan. I don't like it but it could be a way to get to Emmanuel, make him come out and play before the gala."

"And what is that?" Riley asked as Xerxes waved at the man by the door. Quietly the guard opened the door and Kaarina came in looking just as confused as Riley. "Why is Kaarina here?"

"My dad and Chance think that I should pretend to have moved on... with Kaarina." He said making Riley look at him and then the girl. "That could work...."

"WHAT!" Xerxes and Lucas yelled as they glared at Riley as if she had lost her fucking mind. Maybe because neither of them thought she would go ago with the plan. Still, Kaarina sat there looking clueless.

"Xerxes I'm not saying be all lovely dovely with the girl... first Kaarina how do you feel about this?"

"I... I... I... do I have to do things with him for the public to see?" She asked scratching at her arm. Riley looked to Xerxes as he shook his head whispering hell no. Luke was doing the same making Riley nod.

"No, but we do need to make it look believable. Jeremy is the best photographer we know.... How about we have the two of you go out today. Get a few shots in different locations in different clothing, after that we just need to sell them to the right people."

"That would be a problem? So, what do we need to do? Smile...."

"Touch and make it look as if you are kissing in some pictures...."

"Bro, I don't know about this. It's not that I don't trust Kaarina... It's Emmanuel." Lucas said cutting off Riley leaning down to where only Xerxes could hear him. "What if he thinks removing Kaarina would make you fall as well. I don't like this feeling and I don't like putting an innocent in harm's way."

"I don't like it either, but we have to do what we can. I will make sure nothing happens to Kaarina... Ri, call Jeremy and tell him to meet me and Kaarina at the restaurant. I hate this but I promise I will do my best to keep you safe Kaarina." He says.

A few Days Later

"Emmanuel, have you noticed all the pictures surfacing of Xerxes and his new flame?" Zade asked showing his brother some of the many pictures he had found. "I think we may be going after the wrong one. Xerxes isn't letting Riley's infidelity hold him back. Look at this picture of how he is smiling at the young girl."

"It could all be fake if you ask me." Emmanuel's son spoke making Zade roll his eyes. "I thought Mariah said that Xerxes only digs black women. As you can see father that woman is white. Not only that the woman from the picture you had Daluchi dig up. So, it's his baby mother." He finished.

"Emmanuel you and I know that means shit. The boy was burnt by a black woman why in the hell would he want another...."

"Because he has Nigerian and Black American blood running through his veins. News flash Uncle Zade, Xerxes is more black than white. Don't let the man's color fool you, and all of Luca's children are the same. They all love the pleasure of dark chocolate." He said.

"No all of them. Look at Eli, and the youngest one. They went for something a little bit different. Korean, and Spanish." Emmanuel said as Zade lifted a brow.

"What are you speaking of brother?"

"Elijah has moved on as well. Look at this... he and Xerxes were spotting hours ago leaving with their new women. I care nothing about his new flame but X's... take her down. I want her brains on the sidewalk or the side of a building. We stick to the original plan to weaken Xerxes and bring him to his knees. What good is it to go after his ex-wife when we can just kill his new lover? Just do it right before the gala which is just a few weeks away."

"Emmanuel I really think we should go after Riley. She is the one soaking in her misery and killing her would hurt Xerxes as well. Do you really think he is completely over his wife? That is a mask! He is using that woman to make his wife jealous! If we kill her we will be killing a fucking innocent!" Zade yelled.

"I don't see an innocent when she aligned herself with the likes of them. That woman signed her death the moment she decided to have Xerxes's child. That moment she became one of them because she carried that child in her belly. I want all the Köhler's dead including their little flames. First her then the damn Don!" He yelled.

"As you wish, but I am telling you this is a grave mistake." Zade sighed. "But you are Don, and I am only the Underboss. When do you want me to send our people in? Also, where to kill her?" Zade said.

"Hmm... I would like for you to go to Germany to see this one through Zade. While you're there let the woman you beg to fuck know that you are alive. Now both of you get out of my fucking sight. I have more thinking to do!" Emmanuel said before Zade could speak.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 442 51
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
3.3K 44 20
What happens when an ordinary College student Akaashi Keiji falls in love with one of Japans top mafia bosses ?