๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 4

203K 5.9K 6.4K
By itsshawtybae

L A S T N I G H T

Clearing my throat, I shift my weight onto one foot.

"You need to leave before I call the cops because one, my dad is unemployed so you being his colleague is complete bullshit, and two... you're just really annoying," I say and his eyes drop down to my legs.

He slowly scans up my body and suddenly I feel a little self conscious.

He stands up and I immediately grab my robe to my left. I throw it on and he puts both hands behind his back.

"Where's my father?" I ask looking towards the door and then back at him.

"Donuts for days," he stops walking, looking completely lost. "Whatever that means."

I couldn't help but smile at those words.

"The princess smiles," he teases and my smile immediately disappears.

"Okay, enough with the pet names," I frown, looking at him in annoyance.

God, he's annoying.

"You gonna tell me your real name?" he asks and I scoff.

"Hard pass," I fake a smile. "I'd rather not be in one of your weird fantasies," I say and he narrows his eyes at me. "Or on the list of your 'next victim'."

"Princess it is. And you think I'd fantasize about you?"

Like anyone else would want him.

"Oh I'm sure with your charming personality and kind, loving demeanor, women line up at your door," I say making my sarcasm known and cross my arms over my chest. "Wouldn't be surprised if I'm the first girl actually interacting with you."

"You're a mean little one, aren't you?" he says and his eyebrow shoots up for a second and clearly he finds it amusing.

At the accusation, the tone of his deep and husky voice, my stomach tingles.

"Yes. I am," I spit back and his top lip twiches into what I think is a smile but I highly doubt it.

He continues walking towards me and it feels as if my feet are glued to the floor, preventing me from moving.

"There's no way my father let an asshole like you, into our home," I shake my head. "You're mean and your face - although handsome - is as stiff as a board," I cross my arms over my chest.

"You're brave to call a man an asshole when you're standing half naked in front of him, alone in a room," he says and I scoff.

"Yeah, and you're stupid to assume that I'm afraid of you," I lift my chin, staring up into his eyes. "And also, maybe its 'cause you're not really that intimidating," I shrug my right shoulder.

Yes he is! Shut up!

He simply raises a brow at me and I swallow hard.

"Oh really?" asks, eliminating the space between us.

I take a step back but he matches my step every time until my back hits the wall.

Please don't be a weird, creepy guy.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, ready to jump out as he slowly lowered his head to be in line with my face, leaving a good five inches between us.

He placed his hand against the wall, directly behind my head. As he moved his face closer to mine I moved my head back and felt the back of his hand against my head.

"You seem pretty intimated by me, princess."

Shit he's so hot.

Girl, get it together. He's literally a stranger. He could knock you out, throw you over his shoulder and kidnap you at any second and here you are, fanning about how hot he is.

"Maybe just a little," I softly say, trying to keep my voice steady and he cages me in with both hands on the wall.

"Are you nervous?" he asks - the mocking clear in his tone - and I scoff.

"No. I just don't like you-"

"You don't know me," he spits back and I smile.

"Well that says a lot about your attitude, doesn't it?" I sarcastically ask and he doesn't break eye contact. I dropped my eyes to his chest as I felt a strange pulse between my legs.

His eyes are a stunning green with brown around the edges. They make me nervous.

I hate that they make me nervous.

He gently takes my chin in his hand and lifts my head so that I look up at him.

"What were you doing at the club, last night?" he asks and my eyes dart from his eyes to his lips repeatedly.

"I was working," I vaguely answer. "What's it to you?"

He slightly tilts his head to the side, giving me a knowing look and I let out a short sigh.

"I'm a bartender."

"Liar," he lowers his voice and I feel my stomach twist and turn.

"Fine. I'm a bartender and a dancer. Happy?" I cross my arms over my chest.

I suddenly feel my stomach knot as his thumb gently rubs across my chin. I shift my weight onto my other foot, trying to calm myself.

"You can't tell him," I shake my head up at him. "My dad can't know about this."

"Know about what exactly?" he asks - knowing what I'm referring to - and I sigh.

"That you caught his daughter pole dancing. My dad's extremely overprotective over me and I'd hate to find out what he'd do to some guy watching me dance half naked," I say hitting his hand off me. "Or that I dance at the club."

He slowly licks his lips and shrugs his shoulders.

"Hm," he hums and turns around.

Hm?

HM?

I grab his arm, stopping him.

"Did you hear what I said?" I ask and he stops. He looks down at my hand on his arm before our eyes meet. "If you don't keep this from him I'll tell him you watched me like a perverted stalker and God knows he'll believe me over you," I say and he pulls his arm from me.

He turns his body towards me and for the first time I'm intimated by his tall figure.

He steps towards me but I step back with every step he takes.

"Don't threaten me," he lowers his voice as walks towards me until I'm backed up against the wall - once again. "You'll loose that game, little one," he towers over me and I fist my robe in my hands - holding them down at my sides.

"I don't care what you call it, just don't tell my father that I'm a dancer."

"Thank me for last night and he won't hear a word from me," he grins and my brows knit together.

"What?" I ask in confusion. "Last night..." I slowly trail off, looking down at my feet.

"Almost there," he humorously says as he tucks a stand of hair behind my ear.

Goosebumps spread across my skin at his touch and heat runs through my body.

What does he... last night!

His eyes.

His scent.

His voice.

My eyes grow wide and my head snaps up to him.

Last night...

"You were the man who..." I slowly trail off and he grins. "Forget it," I say and his face drops. "I thought I made myself clear yesterday. I didn't ask for your help."

"If you don't thank me, I'm gonna have to go and tell your father what you've been up to," he shrugs his shoulders and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm a grown woman," I cross my arms over my chest. "My father doesn't dictate my career choices," I calmly lift my chin.

"Well then..." he trails off and takes a step back. He turns around and says, "I'm sure your father would be thrilled to hear about the amazing choices his daughter makes-"

"No!" I cut him off way too quickly for my liking. He stops walking and I sigh.

He turns around to face me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I guess... I guess I could learn to be thankful for what you did," I nonchalantly say and he rubs his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

There's a moment of silence as he stares at me with a look of interest.

"You're really good at what you do," he nods his head towards the pole.

"Yeah well, I kinda gathered that from all the men throwing hundred dollar bills at my eight inch heels," I sarcastically smile and he scoffs, showing me a smile in return.

I hear my dad's car pull up and my body tenses as I look out the window.

I hear footsteps and my head shoots to the stranger that had just left.

"You're keeping my secret, right!" I call out but no response.

Dammit.

____

HI EVERYONE <33
so... what do we think??
i promise you'll love this stranger, soon enough. as well as their 'relationship'
don't forget to vote!! pleaseee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 215 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
43K 833 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
169 22 10
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...
6.6K 349 44
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...