Are We Enemies, Or Lovers?

By Tomlinsonblue

Louis moves away from Doncaster, in search of a new environment to heal his broken heart. Harry doesn't beli... More

its more of the same
run
fookin avocados
escape you
ball keeps rolling
To be or not to be.
to be?
turning tables
my line of view
my line of view
how i see them
fast friends
even faster lovers?
broken telephone
the edge
flying or drowning
one step forward, three steps back
what will it be?
more answers more questions
parallels or dejavu
The flow
first supper
drawn to you
apart
waiting
impact
Harry's house, announcement day!!!
As it was? oh my
pearls of pleasure, Ha!
Curious
Ot5
baby steps?
English Rose🥀🍀
wheels keeps on turning
A wonder
i don't want to need you.
well, whose taking me home boys?
jealous kind
rock and a hard place
contemplating
Ot5
the way I've ignored the whole lemons thing on the TL
truth or Dare
Ziam
river flows
apart
a different brand of beans?
rock and hard place
stumbling back to what's familiar
cocoon
old rivalries, come head to head.
redemption
roll the credits
The end.

progress

277 12 5
By Tomlinsonblue

Louis POV

"Yes daddy"

He makes an approving sound at the back of his throat. 

Harry moves to sit with his back on the headboard, eyes concentrated on me.

"Come here" he says, patting his lap.

I quickly move to straddle him, then I realize I'm still in a towel with nothing underneath. So I just kneel between his open legs. 

"Remember that thing, I said I would tell you about on Saturday?" He asks.

"Yes " how could I forget.

"Good, well this is it " he says, hand gesturing at nothing, above his head. 

"What are you talking about?"

"I sometimes like to be called daddy,.. in bed" he huffs, like its ridiculous he has to spell it out for me.

"Oh, is that why you asked me to leave? Were you embarrassed"

"Yes, I didn't mean for it to slip out like that. I wanted to give you time, to get to know me first."

"Oh, why do you like to be called daddy?"

He answers simply,"Cause I'm a dominant"

"Does that make me a submissive?"

He let's out a surprised laughter, "what do you know about BDSM?"

"I've read fifty shades of Grey harry " I say like its the most obvious thing.

"Oh that shit, how are you gay and reading fifty shades of Grey?"

"I was curious" i say, defensively.

"Right well, I'm not a dominant because I had a shitty past. Or I have some sort of trauma.  My parents rarely being around hardly qualifies as traumatic. I just, enjoy it. I do it because I enjoy it. So get that Christian Grey idea out of your head "

I nod so he knows I'm listening,

"And me being a dominant doesn't make you a submissive. But I don't think this would work very well, if you demanded I call you Daddy" he says teasing me.

I chuckle at that.

"I don't want to push any labels on you or whatever, but now that you know this about me. You're not obligated to keep having sex with me, if you're not comfortable" he says, uncertainly.

"So, does being a dominant mean you'll only be topping and I bottom?"

I need to get as much information before I make a decision, even though a part of me already knows. I don't want this to end.

"No, I haven't exactly bottomed before. But that's only because I didn't really feel comfortable enough with the people I slept with to bottom. It's stupid but, it just feels more intimate. And i didn't want to give that up, for just anyone" he mumbles the last part.

"Even Zayn?" I ask, trying to mask the jealousy clawing at me at the thought of him and zayn.

"Yes even Zayn, and maybe that's why we never actually dated." He says, as if thinking outloud.

"I would like to top, eventually" I tell him.

"Eventually being when?" He asks, pulling away from me.

"Just eventually, I need to know that it's an option"

"Ok "

"Yeah?"

"Yes "

I let out a breath of relief, we might not be in a relationship. But I need for us to atleast be equals, instead of me just being a warm body for him to use.

"Harry, I don't know if I'm a submissive or not. But, I don't mind calling you daddy. I quite like it to be honest" I tell him, picking at my nails to avoid eye contact.

I feel his fingers on my chin, making me look up at him. "That's ok baby, we can take it slow" he says.

I groan at that, "how slow is slow?"

"So fuckin needy ain't you" he says brushing my cheek with the palm of his hand.

"I am" I say, leaning into the touch.

"Good, that's my good boy" I can feel myself getting hard, just from him praising me.

"Do you have any kinks baby?" He asks me, tilting his head to the side.

"Not that I know of " i respond, puzzled as to why he would ask me that.

"Daddy has a lot of things to teach you" he drawls.

"Please" I say, I'm tired of talking.

"Please what" he asks, smirking.

"Please daddy" I whine, throwing my head on his neck.

"Soo fckn needy, I love that" he says undoing the towel around my waist.

I move to sit on his lap since the towel is no longer restricting my movements.

"Wanna eat you out baby" he says, already pushing me off him, and throwing me on my back on the bed.

I whimper, the anticipation making my cock throb. I instinctively wrapped my hand around it, to relieve myself.

Harry slaps my inner thigh, "did i say you could touch yourself?"

"No daddy" I say, reluctantly letting go.

"Don't be greedy baby, daddy doesn't like greedy boys.  Got it?" He asks sternly.

"Yes daddy"

"Now get on your fuckin knees, I want to see that thick ass of yours"

I immediately get on my knees, curving my back and laying my head on my arms. So he can get a good view of my Ass, as requested. 

I feel his hand brushing my Ass cheeks lightly, and I immediately push back chasing the feeling.

He removes his hands completely, "what did I say about being greedy?"

Before I can reply, he slaps his hand harshly against my ass cheek. And I feel a tingling sensation that burns, but I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

He slaps me again on the same spot, the tingly is slightly more painful than Pleasurable. I bite my lip, to keep my from crying out.

Then he slaps he harder, a third time on the same spot. The pain is too much, so I let out a pained sound, "Daddy Please" I beg him. I don't want him to slap me any harder.

"Please what?" He asks, his voice wrecked.

"I'm sorry for being greedy, I just...I need you " I whimper. "Please daddy I need you "

And immediately his hands are holding on to my waist, and I feel light kisses on my burning ass cheek. 

Begging, I guess that's one way to get myself out of punishment.  I'll have to remember that.

He brushes his hands on my ass, and I pull away. Not sure if he's going to slap me again or not.

"I'm not going to spank you again baby, but I need you to listen to me Yeah? Daddy doesn't like repeating himself" he says kissing my lower back.

"Yes daddy "

"Good boy "he says, and uses both hands to pu my ass cheeks apart, open me up.

"Look at that pretty hole clutching against nothing, so fuckin needy baby" he says lips hovering over my opening.

I feel his tongue, licking my hole teasingly as if to taste me.

Then he goes back and licks me from my balls all the way up to my hole, making me moan. He repeats this a couple of times.

I fight the urge to push back into his tongue. So I can keep him focused on just my rim, instead of teasing me.

"Daddy please" a broken moan falls out of my mouth.

I feel the tip of his tongue entering my hole, and grab on to the pillow to ground myself. 

He keeps fucking into me with his tongue opening me up, and my moans are being muffled by the pillow.

It's hard to concentrate on his tongue, and fighting the urge to not move my hips at the same time.  It's overwhelming.

"I want to hear you moan, move the pillow" he tells me.

"I..I can't"

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I don't want to start moving, and get punished again"

"Remove the pillow Louis" he commands.

I whimper, but I let go of the pillow.

He goes back to fucking me with his tongue, but this time instead of just holding on to my waist. He starts pushing me back and forth.

I take that as a signal to start moving my hips, and immediately I start fucking back into him. Making his tongue go deeper into me.

I can feel myself getting closer, "Da aarh daddy, Please...I want...touch...fuuuck please" I beg.

He doesn't say anything just keeps fucking me with his tongue. Trying to chase my orgasm untouched is making tears fall from my eyes.

"Please daddy, I can't"

He slaps my other Ass cheek, putting enough pressure that it hurts but not too much. I moan at the sensation, I want to ask him to do it again. But I don't want to be greedy.

He does it again, his tongue still keeping the same pace.  I can feel his saliva, going down my balls, making them tightening even more.

"Be a good boy and cum for Daddy" he commands then thrust his tongue harshly back into my open hole.

That's all it takes.

My orgasm slams into me, making me feel breathless. My cum hitting the back of my arm, but mostly his duvet.  I would feel bad but he keeps fucking me through it and I just "aaarrrh Daaaadddy fuck ...yess Dadddy" I moan, then collapse on the bed.

Unfortunately laying on my on cum, but I can't bring myself to care.

"Guess you'll be out for another ten minutes then" he asks rectorically, kissing my lower back and then laying on his back next to me.

I try to say something, but nothing but gibberish comes out.

"Don't say anything baby, I'll get you cleaned up" Harry says moving off the bed.

He comes back a minute later with a wet cloth, rolls me over. And starts cleaning my arms and dirty stomach.

When he comes back from the bathroom, I've regained my ability to speak.

"Daddy"

"Yes baby"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Touching me, I mean like taking care of me " I say self consciously.

"If I ever see the boy who made you think your body didn't deserve to be worshipped, I'll kill him " he says, dead serious.

I chuckle at that, and I don't say anything cause i don't want to talk about stan right now.

I pull myself up to look at harry, his laying on his back fully clothed. 

"Daddy, what can I do to Please you?" I ask him. 

Shifting so that, I'm on my knees with my hands on my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...