๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ. bnha x genshin แฐ.แŸ

By finanaz

แฐ.แŸ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ แฐ.แŸ ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐†๐„๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐€๐‚๐“ ๐— fem! reader _____________________... More

๐ผ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐ด/๐‘›!
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐ด/๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐ด/๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 16
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 17
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 18
๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘๐‘‡๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 19
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ฆ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 22
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 23
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 24
๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’–
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 25

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 21

2.4K 79 67
By finanaz

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

(Y/n) was in the teapot, sleeping peacefully on the comfy couch while her head was on Kazuha's lap. Kazuha was brushing her soft hair with his hands gently. She looked so peaceful with a soft blanket covering the half of her body. Her hair was messy, under her eyes and her nose we're red.

Kazuha was scrolling through his phone, Aizawa bought the others one too of course.

"Kazuha, is she asleep?" Albedo came in the living room and asked him. Kazuha looked towards the door to see Albedo leaning on the door with his arms crossed.

"Yes, she just fell asleep. Why? Do you need her with something?" Kazuha asked the blonde. Albedo shook his head.

"Yes, actually.. Omnipotent just sent a voice message to us and said we need to go to Hosu immediately. I was going to tell everyone about it." Albedo said.

"I see, I will tell her now. You go and infrom the others." Kazuha said and played with (Y/n)'s hair gently.

Albedo closed his eyes and sighed in annoyance. He also wanted to apologize to the girl for what happened.

When Albedo left, Kazuha decided to wake (Y/n) up.

"Hey.. (Y/n). Wake up." He whispered gently. Thr girl groaned and hugged Kazuha's waist, that made the boy surprised. Kazuha smiled slightly before leaning and kissing (Y/n)'s forehead.

The girl opened her eyes but closed them immediately when the sun hit her face. She sat up with her eyes still closed and slowly opened them.

"You are finally up from your beauty sleep huh?" Kazuha said and chuckled. The girl nodded sleepily. "Why did you wake me up?" She asked with a low voice.

"Omnipotent sent a voice message earlier and told us to arrive at Hosu quickly." Kazuha answered calmly.

"Oh, It must be a mission then.. I'll get ready." The girl said and got up. She started walking away while rubbing her eyes.

(𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛)

When everyone was ready they we're waiting for Venti at the living room. Diluc and Kaeya had works to do at U.A because Aizawa and All Might needed their help for some organization.

"What does Omnipotent want now...???" Venti said and walked in the living room while strecthing his arms lazily.

"It must be something important like a villain attack if he told us to go to Hosu and mert him there quickly." Xiao said.

"Hey, (Y/n). İf it won't drain your energy too much, can you teleport us to Hosu? If we use a train to go everyone will recognize us from the sports festival." Gorou said. Paimon quickly agreed with him and continued eating her dango.

"Guys, where is Itto?" Aether asked while looking around.

"And here i was wondering why it was too quiet." Albedo said while rubbing his temples.

They suddenly heard a bang from the toilet and they went to check what it was...

It was Itto, his foot was stuck in the toilet.

"Itto?!" Gorou yelled. Some of them facepalmed while (Y/n) helped him take his foot out of the toilet.

"We don't have tim for this.. come on, (Y/n)." Xiao said. (Y/n) raised her hand and snapped her fingers, they we're at the location Omnipotent mentioned in less than a second.

"Amazing! If I was able to teleport I wouldn't have to walk!" Itto said.

Everyone was talking and didn't notice the chaos behind them. (Y/n) turned around and her eyes widened she looked around with her eyes, every place was on fire. The people we're running around while screaming.

(Y/n) quickly ran towards there to help. The others didn't notice (Y/n) was gone yet.

She looked around took out her phone to message everyone, then saw something. it was a location Midoriya sent. And it was at.. Hosu..

(Y/n) quickly started to ran towards the location.

When she reached the location Midoriya sent, she saw Iida on the floor, Todoroki fighting, and Midoriya was badly injured. They saw the girl and their eyes widened.

"(Y/n), please go away! I don't want you to be involved in this too!" Iida said, tears flowing from his eyes.

"Wait, (Y/n). We can handle this, stay back!" Todoroki shouted while still fighting the hero killer, Stain.

Midoriya was just frozen in place, he didn't even know what do to or what he was supposed to. He watched the fight in fear because he was frozen in place by Stain.

"So you are the girl League of Villains we're interested in huh?" Stain said creepily.

"Oh shut up.." (Y/n) said and pushed Todoroki away, she was going to use the techniques her mother, Raiden Ei taught her.

"Inazuma shines eternal!"

(Y/n) shouted as she took out her katana out of her chest. Stain looked at her and licked his lips before dashing towards the girl. (Y/n) didn't move. She let Stain cut her arm (𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑙) the cut that Stain caused was a big one, blood was covering her whole arm.

"(Y/N)!!"

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆..

"Hey, where is (Y/n)?" Kazuha asked. When he asked that, everyone looked at him with wide eyes. They looked around only to find nothing.

"WHERE İS SHE??" Xiao shouted. Itto was destroying everything to find the girl.

"Let's split up and look for her." Albedo said. Everyone agreed and started searching for the girl around the Hosu city.

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 (𝒀/𝒏) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

"(Y/N)!!!"

As stain was about to lick the blood off his katana, (Y/n) chopped his tongue off with her katana. Stain screamed in pain as blood came out from his mouth.

The girl quickly pushed the man to the floor and stabbed stain's arm so he couldn't run off.

"Call the pro heroes, Todoroki. I'll be making sure he won't run away." (Y/n) said calmly. Todoroki nodded and called the pro heroes for help.

"This cut hurts too much.." (Y/n) said and held her arm while sighing, blood was still coming out from her arm.

Midoriya rushed towards the girl and looked at her arm. "(Y/n), this is a big cut! Wait I-I will call for help now-"

"No need.. we should send this man to hell first." (Y/n) cut Midoriya off. She took deep breaths to make the pain go away.

"(Y/N)!!!!" They heard a voice shouting from behind.

It was Xiao.

"WHO DİD THİS?! WHY DİDN'T YOU CALL OUT MY NAME?!" Xiao ran towards the girl and took her arm.

"It's nothing Xiao, don't worry about me. Where are the others?" (Y/n) asked calmly. Xiao just sighed. "They are still searching for you. You should have atleast asked us for help." Xiao said.

The police and pro heroes we're here to take stain to prison and they already captured the nomus. Xiao carried (Y/n) bridal style and walked away from there.

1179 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝐼'𝑚 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 22.7K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
111K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
113K 3.7K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ...
5.6K 143 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...