Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 11: New Friend

4.5K 321 379
By BlairWitch91

December 2062

Namjoon and Jin visited Daegu and met with Jeahyun and Handong. Namjoon, as the representative of ICI standing next to Jaehyun at the press conference clearly said that ICI won't stay silent in front of direct attacks at Interdependants and they will make sure that the law will treat everyone equally and any ambush on Interdependents will be judged by the court exactly the same way as it should for any other citizens.

Jaehyun, Namjoon, Jin and Handong talked a lot about the situation and the way to calm the moods of society down.

Kyung found the people responsible for the attack during Samhain and as he promised he turned them intact to the local police.

Namjoon promised to visit Daegu during their process to keep an eye on the court. The threat of the representative of ICI present as an observer was a huge deal. Any judge that would try to keep the judgment mild would have a great problem on his head.

But now they were back in Seoul. The snow was falling outside the windows and both Kim's and Jeons' houses were decorated for Christmas with lights and garlands.

Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen while Minji and Namjoon were keeping an eye on the boys who were decorating the Christmas tree.

'The angel or the star on top?' Taehyung asked, looking in the box filled with bubbles and colorful chains.

'Angel.' Jungkook decided without a doubt.

'Why?' Taehyung frowned, picking up the star he liked more.

'Tae on top.'

'What?' He looked at Jungkook with a dumbfounded face.

'You are an angel.' Jungkook said, standing on the chair to put the angel on top of the tree.

'I thought I was the sun...'

'You are a sun yeah... but you are an angel too...'

Taehyung chuckled.

'You don't make sense, Koo...' he shook his head. 'Why are you calling me an angel?'

'Because you are one...' Jungkook said stubbornly.

Taehyung sighed with a smile and just let it slide. He put another bubble on the tree, feeling a lightly tickling feeling inside his stomach.

'Then you are a bunny...' Taehyung smirked teasingly. 'Do we have a bunny figure?'

Jungkook glared at him.

'I'm not!'

'You are...'

'I'm not!'

'Bunny!'

'Bear!'

'Baby bunny!'

'Baby bear!'

'Lil bunny bun!'

'Taeeeee!' Jungkook whined, glaring at him.

'Koooo!' Taehyung mocked him, smiling widely.

'Hyung!!'

Taehyung gasped.

'Don't you dare play the 'hyung' card Jeon Jungkook!'

Jungkook smirked.

'Why not? You are my hyung, right?'

Taehyung smacked his head.

'Call me 'hyung' one more time and I won't talk to you...' Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook looked at him with widened eyes.

'B-but...'

'What an interesting conversation boys...' Namjoon shook his head in amusement. 'And he should call you 'hyung' at least at school and outside the house, Tae...'

Taehyung snorted, but under the stern gaze of his father he rolled his eyes.

'Fine. There are some exceptions then...'

Jungkook sighed with relief.

Minji put Santa hats on everyone's heads. She herself was a cute elf with fake ears.

'Go, help Jin and Hobi, bring the dinner from the kitchen, boys...' she said, putting the plates on the table.

Teahyung instinctively grabbed Jungkook's waist to help him jump off the chair, as he had done many times before, but somehow... it made the tickling sensation in his stomach more intense this times.

He grunted, taking his hands away fast.

Jungkook tilted his head with a bunny smile.

'Thank you, angel!'

Taehyung squinted his eyes.

'You little...'

'Don't start again. I beg you!' Minji stopped them.

And Taehyung had to finish the bickering with a pinch on Jungkook's arm before running to the kitchen, chased by the angry bunny.

After they ate dinner and facetime with Minji's parents and Parks and messaging wishes to Yoohyeon, Dami and Yeonjun, Hoseok clapping his hands excitedly ran upstairs screaming:

'I will bring the gifts!'

'I think Hobi was a Santa in his previous life...' Jin giggled. 'He is always so excited...'

'That would make Minji Miss Santa...' Namjoon laughed.

'What's so funny? I would be a badass Santa's wife! I would train all elves to be my little assassins...' Minji nodded to herself, probably planning in her head her assassins squad...

'I...' Jin gulped. 'That's quite scary...'

Hoseok ran downstairs. His head wasn't visible from all the packages and bags he was holding in his arms.

He put everything on the couch and beckoned them with his hands.

'Open up! Open up!' He handed the package to Jungkook and then next one to Taehyung. 'These are from all of us...'

Taehyung and Jungkook opened their gifts excitedly but each in a quite unique way. Taehyung carefully untied the ribbon and took the colorful paper. Jungkook on the other hand tore the paper fast with his fingers and gasped.

Both boys blinked at two cameras they were holding.

'Now you can take pictures and do your own recordings as much as you want...' Jin smiled gently at two boys that were enchanted by the expensive gifts.

Jungkook jumped on Hoseok.

'Thank you! Thank you so much! It's amazing!'

'You are welcome...' Hoseok giggled when Jungkook ran to kiss Minji's cheek.

Taehyung hugged Namjoon and Jin saying quiet 'thank yous' more times than it was needed.

All of them unpacked the rest of the gifts, but boys were soon back to their cameras, taking pictures of everyone and everything, and checking different settings.

Jin brought hot choco for everyone and they were drinking while watching the christmas special shows on tv when Jungkook asked.

'Can we go outside to check how to take night photos?' he asked, looking at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

'I...' Hoseok was weak for those eyes and nobody could actually blame him. 'I guess...'

Jin sighed.

'15 minutes in the garden. Hats and gloves included.'

'Thanks dad!' Taehyung smiled widely, running to fetch his jacket.

Jungkook and Taehyung went outside and looked at the starry sky. It was so cold their breath changed into steam, but they weren't bothered by it trying to catch good light.

Jungkook put down his new camera and let it hang from his neck on the belt.

He looked at Taehyung, who was still pressing the camera to his face trying to get a good picture of the stars.

Jungkook gulped and was glad it's so cold. He could always say his cheeks were red from the frost.

'Tae...'

Taehyung looked at him with a boxy smile.

'It's amazing, right?!'

'Yeah...' Jungkook nodded and put his hand into the pocket of his jacket. 'I... actually have something for you...' he said, proud of himself he didn't stammer.

'Oh?' Taehyung let his camera down too.

'It's nothing special. It's just... We did during the art classes and... Well... Don't expect much... I just...' Jungkook pushed a small object into Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked at it and gasped. His eyes widened.

'You did it by yourself?!' he exclaimed, impressed.

'Y-yeah...' Jungkook looked at the ground while Taehyung with excitement shook his gift and giggled when the fake snow in the snowball started to fall on two little bears.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly.

'You are squeezing me!' Jungkook laughed.

'Because I'm cold...' Taehyung answered, squeezing Jungkook even more.

Jungkook a bit shyly embraced Taehyung too.

'Thank you, Koo...' Taehyung said quietly. 'It's beautiful...'

'You're welcome...'

Taehyung let him go after a while.

'I put something for you on your desk...' Taehyung scratched his nape embarrassed. 'I actually did that too in my arts classes...'

'Oh... really?!' Jungkook jumped on his feet wanting to go to his room as soon as possible.

'I don't know if it's good tho...'

'It sure is!' Jungkook didn't have any doubt.

'15 minutes, boys!!' Minji called through the window.

'Coming!' they both yelled at the same time, looked at each other and giggled, scrunching their noses.

When Kims got back to their house and his parents went to sleep, Jungkook reached his bedroom excitedly and ran to his desk. His eyes widened. There was a small glass ball with floral carnations inside. It smelled wonderfully. The flowers were purple, pink and red. Taehyung left the little bottle of scented oil next to it so Jungkook figured that the scent came from the oil and he could use it for a long time.

It was really thoughtful of him, as he knew how sensitive to scents Jungkook is.

Jungkook touched the fake flowers that looked and were soft like real ones, gently. He held the glass in his hands and walked to his balcony doors. He saw the little lamp was still turned on in Taehyung's room on the opposite side.

Taehyung was looking at the snowglobe, shaking it from time to time. He raised his eyes at Jungkook and smiled.

Jungkook lifted the floral carnation with a bashful smile and showed a fingersheart to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and showed him the fingersheart too, just before he turned off his light.

Jungkook stuck his nose to the glass bowl and inhaled the gentle scent of white flowers, as was written on the etiquette of the oil.

He put the gift on his night table and changed into pajamas. He turned to his side and was looking at the purple flowers until his eyes became too heavy to stay open.

March 2063

Jungkook was more than happy. It was March. Freaking finally!

March means he is starting his Middle School. The same school Taehyung and Jimin were in. He had a whole year in front of him, before they would start their High School.

So he was more than delighted walking to school with Taehyung, Jimin and Yoohyeon, with their usual bickering every day.

They waved at Dami and Yeonjun waiting for them at the school entrance.

'Bathroom.' Yoohyeon grabbed Dami's arms and disappeared inside.

Boys rolled their eyes. Taehyung nudged Jungkook with his shoulder.

'See you at lunch...' he said and he, Jimin and Yeonjun walked to the seniors' classes. Jungkook walked to his own classroom and unpacked his things, waiting for Yoohyeon. He checked if he had everything needed for the eliminations for new basketball teams players. He sighed with relief when everything was there.

The classes almost started and Yoohyeon wasn't there yet so he started to worry, when she barged in fast, pulling a wrist of a boy. She brought the new guy to Jungkook, smiling happily.

'I found a lost puppy!' she informed.

Jungkook looked at the new person, who was probably even more shy than he. The boy had sparkling blue hair and was looking at the ground not knowing what to do and how to react.

'Yoo... you can't call others 'puppies'...' Jungkook facepalm.

'But he is so cute...' Yoohyeon pouted. 'His hair color is almost like Dami's...'

'Umm...' Bluehaired boy gulped and blushed.

'Oh, I didn't ask about your name...' Yoohyeon smiled. 'Who are you?'

'You just kidnapped him from the corridor?' Jungkook chuckled.

'Well, he was looking for our class so I brought him here...' Yoohyeon shrugged.

'I'm... Choi Soobin... I was sick so I couldn't start school with everybody two weeks ago...'

Oh, hi! I'm Kim Yoohyeon and this is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you!' Yoohyeon said cheerfully.

Jungkook stood up.

'Sit here with Yoohyeon, she is good at english and you feel better with someone you already know...'

'Oh no... It's not...'

'It's ok.' Jungkook assured him and smirked. 'She is talking non stop during classes and putting me into trouble so have fun dealing with her...'

'How dare you, Kookie!!' Yoohyeon whined. 'I will tell Dami!'

Jungkook calculated quickly was teasing Yoohyeon worth his hair being pulled out from his head and decided it was not...

'She always gives tips during exams too so sitting with her is actually priceless...' Jungkook smiled and Yoohyeon beamed with happiness.

'But it's your seat...'

'I will just sit in the back by the window...'

Jungkook did what he said, peeking at how Soobin was fast to relax with outgoing, cheerful Yoohyeon. He wasn't so talkative and open aaaand... he smiled internally when he sat next to the window that had the perfect view on the other part of the school building that Taehyung's classroom was. If he will be lucky he would be able to spot him in the corridor or in the classroom.

He smiled to himself. Being in the same school again was truly the best and he wanted to get anything he could from it.

Yoohyeon and Jungkook practically adopted Soobin. During the lunch break they were going to the school canteen, dragging him with each other. He tried to protest out of politeness, hearing they are going to meet their friends, but Yoohyeon brushed him off, saying: don't be stupid, Binnie! You will love them!

Jungkook glared at Soobin when he stood next to him. This guy was tall. As tall as most of the seniors...

'Do you play basketball?' he asked, a bit worried about his elimination to the team.

Soobin shook his head.

'I'm not really good at sports...' he said shyly, scratching his nape. 'I started to grow fast last year and still don't have good coordination...'

'Oh?' Jungkook felt a bit guilty. ' You should try it! Basketball. Volleyball! Your height would be a great advantage!'

'I will pass...' Soobin giggled.

'Do you have your own lunch or do you want to buy something?' Yoohyeon asked.

'Umm... buy. I was so nervous, I forgot half of the things...' Soobin blushed.

'Ok. Come with me then!' Yoohyeon pulled Soobin to the line.

Jungkook was looking at them, shaking his head with amusement and looked around to find the rest of their pack after.

He saw Dami's hair and noticed she was talking with Jimin. He looked around but he couldn't find Taehyung anywhere, so he moved to them, pouting a bit when someone embraced him.

'How were the classes?' Taehyung asked.

'Boring...' Jungkook answered, feeling the tingling sensation in his abdomen. 'We are at school, Tae...' he whispered a bit hesitantly, looking at the floor.

'So? I had an unexpected test. I need to recharge my batteries before I will burst out crying...' Taehyung squeezed him tighter.

Jungkook brushed his thumb over Taehyung's palm that was placed on his chest, a bit happy and shy.

'Do you have your lunch?' Jungkook asked.

'Mhm... I made it by myself because dad had a night shift...'

'Is it eatable?' Jungkook giggled.

'Hey! I can make a sandwich!'

'I know, I know... Wanna change?'

'Nope. We can share both...'

'Okay...'

'You change your seat in the classroom right? I saw you...'

'Oh?' Yeah... We have a new boy in our class and me and Yoo adopted him...'

Taehyung frowned.

New guy? And Jungkook "adopted" him...

His shy, not so ready to meet new people, Jungkookie brought a new guy to their pack? Saying Taehyung was not happy about it was an understatement...

'See... They are there...' Jungkook pointed to Yoohyeon and the new boy that was probably as tall as Tae who was two years older.

'Hmmm...' Taehyung mumbled. 'Is he one of us?'

'I didn't ask...' Jungkook replied, shrugging. 'But he had gloves...'

They walked to the table where Jimin and Dami were already sitting.

Jungkook took out his lunch, and shortly after Yoohyeon came with Soobin.

'Everyone! Meet Choi Soobin...' she said cheerfuly. 'Here is Dami - my Queen,' she started to introduce everyone. 'Jiminie - my oppa, You already know Jungkookie and this guy is Kim Taehyung.'

She sat next to Dami as always and Soobin shyly said 'Hi...'.

'You can sit with us...' Jimin smiled. 'Tae, move your bag...'

'What about Yeonjun?' Taehyung asked, not really keen on taking his bag from the last free chair.

'Who is Yeonjun?' Soobin asked.

'I am Yeonjun...'

The unexpected voice from behind his back made Soobin jump on his feet. He turned around fast to greet the new person but the trace in his hands faltered and the glass with water fell directly on Yeonjun's school, white shirt.

'Cold!!' Yeonjun exclaimed.

Soobin went pale as the sheet.

'Oh my GOD!!! I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!!' SO SORRY!!'

'What have you done!' one of Yeonjun's classmates yelled at Soobin. She looked at the wet front of Yeonjun's shirt and glared at Soobin.

'I-I'm sorry...' Soobin crouched down to get the broken glass from the floor.

Dami, Jimin and Taehyung looked at their classmate warningly.

'He didn't do it on purpose, Yewon.' Dami said dangerously.

'Yeah, Yeonjun scared him...' Jimin pointed out.

'For someone so tall, he gets scared easily...' She mocked Soobin, whose ears got red.

'You don't make sense for real...' Taehyung glared at her.

She fetched the handcarechief from her bag and stretched it to Yeonjun, who shook his head.

'No need, thanks...' he brushed her off and cranched down next to Soobin.

'I'm really sorry, hyung...' Soobin said almost in tears, getting the glass from the floor. It was his first day and he already messed up.

'Hey... it's totally fine!' Yeonjun said, smiling lightly, trying to catch the gaze that was looking stubbornly at the floor.

Yewon snorted, turned around and walked away.

Taehyung, feeling guilty about his mean behavior from earlier, patted Soobin's shoulder.

'Don't worry. I will lend him my spare shirt. I have it in my locker.'

'It's not a big deal... It's just water... it will dry...' Yeonjun said amused.

Soobin grabbed the piece of glass and hissed.

'Oh my god! Be careful...' Jimin instantly ran to him. 'You hurt yourself! Just let me do the rest...'

'I have band aids...' Dami, fetched a box from her bag. She threw it to Yeonjun, who caught it swiftly.

'Can I remove your glove?' Yeonjun asked, taking the band aid from the box.

Soobin hesitantly raised his eyes, not knowing what to do. His glove was torn and stained with blood. He looked at Yeonjun's wet shirt that was perfectly seen through now and his eyes widened.

When Yeonjun reached for his hand he grabbed his own wrist to prevent him from taking the glove off.

'Soobin, are you perhaps passing out when you see blood?' Jungkook asked, concerned.

'No, no.. I just... I will deal with it myself...' Soobin stammered, wanting to get up.

'Don't be ridiculous... We all are Interdependents here...' Jimin rolled his eyes and just took the glove of Soobin's palm.

'No!' he protested, but when the glove was off, he just turned his head to not look at Yeonjun with his face being pale and his cheeks covered in pink.

Perfect! He thought to himself. Just fucking perfect! You just spilled water at him, clumsily hurt yourself and didn't even look him in the eyes! How more humiliating the situation can get?!

Clenching his eyelids, Soobin was waiting for any reaction.

But he didn't expect to hear the soft giggles.

'I knew you would come to me at the right time...' Yeonjun said and touched the mark on Soobin's hand.

Soobin looked at him hesitantly.

Yeonjun smiled and bumped their foreheads together.

'Hi, Holder!'

Soobin blinked and shyly smiled.

'H-hi...'

Jungkook and Taehyung had to forcefully separate Soobin and Yeonjun after the break was over. Yeonjun was trying to convince Soobin to skip the afternoon period, to talk, but Jimin sternly said 'You are not skipping classes, Choi Yeonjun!' and Jungkook and Yoohyeon managed to drag Soobin to their own class. He wasn't talking much during their lunch, he was just staring at Yeonjun and listening to what he was blabbering about.

After the classes were over Jungkook was fast to pack his things.

'I'm heading to basketball eliminations. See you tomorrow!'

'Will Yeonjun-hyung be there?' Soobin asked Yoohyeon shyly.

'Don't think so. He is not in the team. He prefers skateboarding...'

'Oh...' Soobin held his head.

'Don't be sad. Dami texted me, they are waiting for us...'

'For us?'

'Mhm! We are going home together as much as we can... But Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook have basketball training so they won't join us today.'

Jungkook was fast to change into his sportswear and went to the gym a bit nervous. Jimin and Taehyung were on the team and there was also a captain the same age as them. And some reserve players from the second year. He really wanted to be in the same team with them again.

When he walked to the sports hall Jimin waved to him, but Taehyung, who was talking with the captain, just glanced at him. He didn't even smile as always.

Jungkook frowned. Did he make him mad?

He took a deep breath and sat on the bench next to other freshmans.

'Ok, my name is Park Serim, we are playing 5 against 5.' The captain informed them. 'Taehyung and Jimin will be leading the teams. I will observe.'

Jimin and Taehyung played rock, paper scissors to decide who will start. Taehyung was first.

And as fast as he said the first name, Jungkook's heart squeezed painfully in anxiety. He was suspected to be chosen by Taehyung. But instead he heard Jimin's voice.

'Jungkook.'

He felt angry.

What kind of anime betrayal the fuck was that? he thought, walking to Jimin. He fastly regained his composure focusing on one thing: winning against Taehyung's team.

And he did. He was taking the ball from Taehyung every time he got the chance. And he scored or helped to score as many points as he was able to in 40 minutes of the tiring game.

When he heard the whistle he threw the ball on the ground and looked at the captain.

'Ok, people! It was a nice game! Leave the contact details to Jimin. I will contact you with the results.'

Jungkook nodded and bowed before going out to the changing room. He fastly took a shower and packed his bag.

'I think you did great, Kookie!' Jimin screamed from the other cabin. 'We will for sure be in one team soon! Am excited!'

'Thanks, hyung...' Jungkook mumbled, not really in a good mood.

'Maybe we will drop by the skatepark on our way? Or arcade?'

'Sure...'

'Wait for me!' Taehyung screamed, running under the shower.

'We wouldn't go without you, TaeTae...' Jimin giggled.

They were in an arcade for an hour playing different games when Taehyung felt something was odd. And by something he meant someone...

Jungkook hadn't looked at him even once. He was playing only with Jimin with the games that required two players and he was answering him with short replies only when he had too.

So when they were playing darts, it was Jimin's turn and both of them were standing, waiting for their turn. Taehyung took a few steps and stood behind Jungkook so close, his chest almost touched the younger's back.

'Are you mad at me?' he whispered, anxiously.

Jungkook didn't answer. He just moved a bit forward.

Taehyung gulped.

'Koo... what did I do?'

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

'Hey...' Taehyung felt a slight panic. Jungkook was never ignoring him. Sometimes he got mad, but not like that. 'Tell me...'

Jungkook looked at the floor. He was sulking hard and he didn't actuall want to stop... But Taehyung's insecure voice won with his attitude.

'If you are going to ignore me for the whole year like that, then I don't want to be on the same team...' Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung's eyes widened at his words, but before he could say anything, Jungkook went to take the darts from Jimin.

'Ha! Try to beat me!' Jimin said happily, patting Taehyung's back. Then he looked at his pale face and frowned. 'Whoa?! What the heck!? What's wrong Tae...'

'He is mad at me...' Tae mumbled, shocked. 'Or more like... I hurt him...'

'Whaaa?!' Jimin looked at Jungkook, who was focused on aiming. 'How? You know what? Nevermind. Just fix it, dumbass, because you will start to cry in a second and you know if you will start to cry I will start too! So get a grip, bish! There are other people from school here!' Jimin grabbed his bag. 'I'm leaving you alone! Fix! It!'

Taehyung looked after Jimin, but his bestie was fast disappearing. Jungkook finished his turn and handed him the darts, without looking at him.

'Your turn...'

'I don't want to play anymore...' Taehyung put the darts in the dartboard.

'Where is Jimin?' Jungkook asked, looking around.

'He went home...'

'Oh...' Jungkook took his jacket and bag. 'We should go too then...'

'Yeah.' Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him to the exit.

'Tae? What the hell? Stop pulling me!'

'No. You will ranaway.'

'I won't you freaking moron. Where would I?'

'To your room to sulk more.'

Jungkook would never admit that it was exactly what he was planning to do...

Taehyung pulled him to the park on the other side of the street and made him sit on the bench.

'Koo... I didn't ignore you...' he said out of breath.

'You always forget about the world when your older friends surround you...' Jungkook mumbled and threw his head back to look at the trees that were still not covered with leaves. Sadly it reminded him of the cherry tree in Daegu.

'I... I didn't ignore you I swear! It's just that the Captain is really strict. If he would suspect I would go easy on you, he wouldn't treat you equally with others or even wouldn't take you to the team just because of me. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you... I should've told you this earlier...'

'Yeah. That would be nice...' Jungkook said quietly but started to blush. He was such a fragile drama queen when Taehyung was involved. He felt so vulnerable when anybody was around Taehyung as if he could be stolen from him. He grunted and frowned looking at his hands. 'Sorry... Taehyung...'

Taehyung crouch down in front of Jungkook.

'Koo...' he said, squeezing Jungkook's fingers in his warm hand. 'Even if I'm not with you all the time. Even when we are in different places or with different people. You are always on my mind. I never not think about you...'

Jungkook with bug puppy, fragile eyes, leaned forward and hugged Taehyung's neck. He stayed like that for a while, before whispering:

'See... that's why I call you an angel...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo!

As I promised! Faster update 😇😇😇

I hoped you got a bit of sweetness out from it. 🥰🥰🥰

And some of the moments were inspired thanks to the story _V_prince  told me. Thank you dear <3.

BlairWitch 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
681K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
282K 11.2K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
630K 29.4K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...