Endless love || KTH

By Lilacc_n_lavenderss

Y/n and Taehyung dated each other 5 years back.. when they were in university.. and ended up hating each othe... More

Characters ✔
Author's note
1 ✔
SONG
2 ✔
3 ✔
4 ✔
5 ✔
6 ✔
7 ✔
8 ✔
9 ✔
10 ✔
11 ✔
12 ✔
13 ✔
14 ✔
15 ✔
16 ✔
17 ✔
18 ✔
19 ✔
20 ✔
21 ✔
22 ✔
23 ✓
24 ✓
26 ✔
27 ✔
28 ✔
29 ✔
30 ✔
31 ✔
32 ✔
33 ✔
34 ✔
35 ✔
36 ✔
37 ✔
38 ✔
39 ✔
40 ✔
41 ✔
❤️🤞🏻❤️
tysm
hehe🐶
🌚💫🥂
♡new books♡

25 ✔

2.9K 135 19
By Lilacc_n_lavenderss

She turned around to see Taehyung who was unbothered by the fact that they have to stay tied whole night. "Let's order a take out tonight", he said walking towards couch while she nodded sighing.
"What to do now?", she said raising their hands. "Movie??", he asked and she nodded.
"Which one?", he asked. "Let's watch 21st century girl, I wanna watch that since a long a time, but I wasn't getting much time", she replied.
"Fine, let's go to my room", he spoke and she nodded. "Lemme get some snacks", she said scratching her nape making him chukle.

Time skipss
They ate their dinner as well while watching the movie.
Last scene was playing and tears weren't stopping from y/n's eyes.

"Ahhhhh why did he die??", she sobbed while Taehyung handed her 25th tissue. "Are we going to do this whole night???", he asked sighing.
"It's just a movie y/n!! He is not dead in reality", Taehyung said cupping her cheeks. She nodded but cried again, "she waited for him".
He sighed and handed her another tissue.

"Let's do one thing", he said and she asked, "what?"
Her cheeks and nose were red making her look adorable af.
"Let's watch another movie with some different kind of plot", he tried to convince her but she shook her head.
"Do you wanna eat icecream??", he asked and she nodded hesitantly. "Let's go and get it from the 24/7 cvs downstairs", he asked and she nodded again.

-----
They bought a lot of icecreams and chocolates and were walking in the garden for sometime as y/n asked. Few people passed by them and chukled looking at their hand, but they were way too occupied in their icecream to notice that.
After y/n was back to normal, they both went back to their apartment.
"You fine now??", he asked kind of like mocking her. She hit his shoulder lightly and nodded.

They lied down on bed to sleep.
"I don't feel sleepy", she said facing him. "So what do you wanna do? See me dance?", he asked rolling his eyes while she glared. She turned her face away from him. He sighed and made her look at him. Suddenly a mischievous idea crossed his mind making him smirk.
"Do you wanna play a game??", he asked. "Which game?", she frowned. "The game which Ryan's mom and dad were playing", he said smirking thinking that she might guess what he means and will get irritated.
"Do you know what game they were playing??", she asked being totally unaware. "Yeahh offcourse!! Wanna play??", he asked.
"Okay tell me how to play", she asked sitting.
He sat as well. He took out his bandona from side table of his bed. "First wear it", he said and she nodded. He tied it on her eyes.

"Lie down", she did as he asked her to. Suddenly he held her hands above her head with the hand which was locked with her.
"What are you doi-", he cut her off keeping finger on her lips, "Shhh"

(Those who feel uncomfortable with sexual stuffs, can skip it. Though I never write smut part with bold words or kind of intensified, so Ig you can try. Rest is your choice, don't leave any hate comments later.
You can simply continue from next chapter after this)

"Just feel it", he whispered in her ear seductively making her gulp. His long fingers lightly caressed her cheek, tucking the hairs behind her ear. His hands lightly traced her neck and collar bone making her feel ecastic. He further traced her hand and went down.
He looked at her and smirked. His hands reached her thighs. He removed her shorts and caressed her thighs seductively making her shiver under his touch. His cold hands were feeling like heaven on her warm skin. He kept on drawing shapes on her skin making her feel butterflies. His hands went inside her top making her breathing heavy. His long finger were tracing her skin softly. "Do you like it?", he whispered in her ear while she was breathing heavily. She didn't answer but the way her body had goosebumps answered making his smirk grew wider.

His hands traveled upwards and went inside her inners making her sigh. He was caressing her upper body making things tough for her. She shivered when suddenly his lips came in the contact pf her skin. He kissed her navel softly. His lips were going up. Before he could go further, y/n's phone rang which bought her to senses. She immediately freed herself and removed the bandona from her eyes.
She was sweating harder as the realisation hit her. She picked up the phone after composing herself.

It was Lisa.
Lisa- "Y/n I am sorry to call at this hour, but it was urgent!!"
Y/n- "y-yeah speak"
Lisa- "don't forget the file I gave you last time, it'll be really important for tomorrow's meeting"
Y/n- "ohh okay, I won't forget"
Lisa- "sorry to disturb again, good night"
Y/n- "it's okay, good night"
Call ended.

Now it was silent in the room, noone uttered a word.
Taehyung was lieing with his free hand on his eyes. Y/n didn't spoke anything as she didn't stop him when he was doing all that, instead she wanted him to go further.

She tried to sleep in different positions but wasn't comfortable. Then she kept her head on his hand which was tied with her.
Taehyung's tied hand was under y/n's head. She was holding it with her tied hands. Suddenly he turned towards her and back hugged her.
"Are we cuddling now??", he whispered kissing her earlobe lightly making it hard for her, since she was already turned on by him. "T-There is no other position I feel co-mfortable in with my hand tied, so I d-don't care if it's cuddling", she replied nervously.
He pulled her even closer and snuggled in her neck, while she held his hand tightly.
His free hand reached her waist again, making her stiff.

"Like it?", he whispered again and kissed her neck softly. "Fuck it", she mumbled and turned towards him. She placed her lips on his and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back with the same pace.
It was like their lips fitted just right in each other's lips.

He hovered above her while still kissing her. He picked up the scissor kept inside the table of y/n's side of bed and cut her top from the middle.
She hovered above him and did the same with his tshirt. They threw the the torn pieces of cloths away.
Y/n kissed his abs lightly making him sigh in pleasure. Soon her soft kisses turned into wet kisses. Her wet kisses traveled from his neck to his chest to his navel.
She kisses on his lips again. In the middle of kiss she bit his toungue making him smirk. He grabed her waist tightly making her gasp and entered his tongue in her mouth exploring her.

He turned her down and hovered over her again. While his lips were doing work on her neck and cleavage, his hands made their way to her back and unbuckled her bra. He threw it away. He pulled away taking a good look at her before going any further while she was breathing heavily.

His lips attacked her cleavage while fingers went down giving her utmost pleasure. Soon he removed each peice of clothe from her body leaving her naked moaning under his touch.
His kisses traveled down to her navel and than her inner thighs.

Time skipss to 5 in the morning
Y/n woke up and and found herself hugging a bare body which belonged to Taehyung.

Her fingers softly traced his body and went upto his cheek. Her hand was lightly caressing his cheek. She took her hand back when he openned his eyes. He held her hand and kept it on his head while himself snuggled into her cleavage. She hugged him tightly while caressing his hairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 4.1K 25
Jungkook and Taehyung were friends before they became lovers. Broken by misunderstandings, their story ended when one of them walked out, without as...
40.4K 875 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...
13K 640 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...