Legends (Miguel Diaz) on hold

By MidnightArgent

Dawson LaRusso the daughter of the Famous Daniel LaRusso. Ever since she was a kid she was taught the Miyagi... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Graphics
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Act two
season two new cast members
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chpater nineteen
Chapter twenty
Act three
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Season 4 new cast members
Act four
Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
33
34

Chapter four

1K 23 1
By MidnightArgent

The next day Dawson sat at the table eating breakfast with her brother. Sam had still not come down for breakfast yet because she was still pissed at their father for running her moment with Kyler. After all, it was not what it looked like.

"Hey, Sam" Daniel called the hall. "Bananarama chocolate chip pancakes are up"

"Oh sweet! Cha=ching!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Hey, remember, save some from your sister, You know those are her favorites," Daniel told Anthony.

"Oh, like I don't like pancakes?" Anthony replied sarcastically.

"Hey, come on Sam! You're missing out!" Daniel yelled for Sam to come. But there was still no reply. Dawson felt bad for her dad but at the same time, she also understands Sam's point of view.

"Nice! Pancake taco." Anthony laughed

"Come on, dude." Daniel implies has he watches Anothony put whip cream on his pancake. "Seriously?"

Dawson looked up from her food when she hurried footsteps coming down the hall. "Sam" Daniel called as he watched her walk down the hall.

"Sorry, Dad I got to go Sam's my ride" Dawson exclaimed standing up.

"Wait since when do you guys ride together?" Daniel asked.

"Since today, my bike chain broke so after school I have to go to the bike store" Dawson explained grabbing her backpack.

"You know we could just you a car" Daniel claims

"I know but I'm good without one" Dawson smiled hugging her dad. "I will see you after school"

"Love you and be safe" Daniel says breaking from the hug.

"I will and I love you too" Dawson smiled walking out the door.

"Hey Sam" Dawson smiled hopping in the car.

"Hey, Daws" Sam smiled back.

"Thank you for driving me" Dawson hummed.

"No promble" Sam chimed.

"Are you ok?" Dawson asked.

Sam glanced at her sister. "I mean I'm mad at Dad for embarrassing me after he promised me he wouldn't"

"I get that but maybe you could forgive him" Dawson hinted raining an eyebrow.

"Maybe" Sam sighed.

Once the two sisters arrived at school they both bid goodbye and went their spreat ways. Dawson was talking around the hallway when she spotted Aisha. Hey Aisha, I'm sorry about what happened to you" Dawson gave her a sad smile.

"It's not your fault" Aisha sighed.

"But I could have done something" Dawson added point a finger in the air.

"There was nothing you could have done" Aisha breaths out. When the students walk by snorting at Aisha like a pig.

"Hey you better stop that right now or I will kick your ass" Dawson yelled.

"Chill out man it was just a joke" They replied.

"No it's not a joke so you better stop or I will kick your ass so hard your grandkids will feel it" Dawson hissed.

"You crazy bitch" The student replies walking away.

Dawson turns around to see Aisha laughing. "See there's that smile" Dawson smiles.

"Hey, Can I talk to Aisha for second Daws," Sam asked walking up to them?

Dawson looks at Aisha for confirmation, Aisha nodded her head, "I will see you later." Dawson mumbled.

"Hey Dawson waits," Miguel said running up to her.

"Oh hey, Miguel how..." Dawson trails off when she sees his face all cut up and bruised. "Oh my gosh, Miguel are you, who did this to you, When I figure out who did this I will kick the ass, then I will go to the principal." Dawson rambled.

"Dawson I'm ok," Miguel says putting his hands on her shoulder. "It was just Kyler and his goons"

Dawson's mouth twitched with anger. "I'm going to beat his ass," Dawson said with venom in her voice.

"Dawson it's ok," Miguel said

"Miguel it's not ok, Kyler thinks he can run around beating up people whenever he feels like it" Dawson assorted.

"Dawson, please calm down, look I know your anger but it's ok we still had fun last night" Miguel smiles.

"We didn't we" Dawson chuckles remembering how she and Miguel danced.

"Ok, so how about we get to class," Miguel says leading Dawson down the hall.

"So, that's it? No more karate?" Demetri asked Miguel and Leo as the group sat in the library doing their school work.

"I guess so" Miguel mumbles.

"Same goes for me my mom was pissed at sensei" Leo sighed

"It's probably for the best, It was starting to boost your confidence " Demetri expressed to Miguel and Leo

"Isn't that a good thing?" Miguel asks looking a him

"No, what has confidence ever gotten anybody except a black eye and their backpack thrown into the trash?" Demetri sighs.

"Well, I thought it was kind of cool how you guys stood up to Kyler," Eli spoke up.

"Are you insane? Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?" Demetri questioned.

"Super strength" Miguel and Leo blurted out.

"Wrong" Demetri deadpans "Invisibility. A distant second would be super speed to run away fast" Demetri explains.

"Runaway from who?" Kyler asked walking up to the table. Dawson lets out a groan why does he have to be here why can't he just leave them alone.

"Whom," Kyler asked one of his goons,

"It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class" One of his friends replied.

"We were just leaving," Miguel says standing up

"Hey, where you going?" Kyler asked Eil grabbing him by the back of the neck, "Oh look at this freak."

"Oh, shit" Brucks laughs.

"What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit" Kyler laughs.

"Leave him alone Kyler" Miguel and Dawson say in unison

"What'd you say?" Kyler asked. "You haven't had bought, Reha?"Kyler mocks shoving Miguel .

"Come one on man leaves him alone" Leo yells.

"Yeah get the hell out of here," Kyler says shoving Miguel by the head and doing the same with Eli

Demetri tries to leave but was caught by Kyler garbling his backpack. "Hey, you don't want this shit." he mocks holding Demetri's backpack.

"No, come one. Not the trash" Demetri begged. "I just threw a yogurt in there. Kyler doesn't listen instead goes over to trash and just throws Demetria backpack in the trash can.

"Now it's double-dip" Kyler mocks as he watches Demetri grab his back out of the trash and walking out of the library.

"Kyler will stop picking on my friends" Dawson exclaimed.

"What was that freak" Kyler mocked.

"I said I want you to stop being mean" Dawson hissed before punching him in the face.

"That's it you bitch " Kyler says punching Dawson straight in the nose and then shoving her to the ground in a bloody mess.

"See that's what happens when you mess with me," Kyler says bringing Dawson to her feet. "Now get your freak ass out of here."

Dawson picks up her bag before running out of the library in a bloody mess with blood all over her shirt. "Oh, that was brut. Ky" Brucks snickers.

"Dumb shit" Kyler mumbles. "What a bunch of losers."

The one thing Kyler didn't notice was Sam standing in one of the isles of the books. Looking at what he had done to her sister.

As Dawson walked out of the library people stopped at looked at her. "Dawson hey... Oh my god, what happened" Miguel asked worriedly.

"Nothing just Kyler" Dawson muttered.

"Come on let's get that blood off of you" Miguel smiled leading Dawson to the changerooms.

"Ok I got your gym bag," Miguel says holding it up for Dawson.

"Thanks, I will be out in a bit," Dawson tells Miguel walking into the changerooms.

Once Dawson getts into the change rooms she immediately takes off her bloody shirt and slips on her Lakers jersey that was in her gym bag. Dawson walked over to the sink to wash her face getting the blood that once covered her face off.

Dawson walks out of the change room to meet Miguel. "Hey "Dawson Smiles.

"Your a lakers fan," Miguel asks pointing to her jersey

"Yes, they are my favorite basketball team" Dawson smiled walking with Miguel down the hallway.

"Hey maybe one of these days we can watch a Lakers game together," Miguel asked hopefully that they will be able to speed more time with each other.

"I would love to" Dawson smiled.

"That's great" Miguel smiled wildly.

Dawson and Miguel counties talking until they walked out of the front doors of the school. "Miggy" A voice called as he was about to get on the bus.

"That's my mom" Miguel sighed "I guess I got to go" Miguel huffed walking away from Dawson.

"Dawson come on let's go" Sam called from the car,

"Sorry I was just talking to Miguel" Dawon smiled getting into the car.

"I saw what Kyler did to you" Sam blurted out

"What," Dawson asked confused.

"I know he gave you a bloody nose, and I'm sorry" Sam replied

"It's not your fault, if anything it's my fault I provoked him" Dawson sighed.

"Can I ask you something?" Sam question?

"Sure" Dawson chimed.

"Kyler asked out to a movie and I said yes but since he hurt you I want to know if it's ok if I go," Sam asked glancing at Dawson.

"Like I said it's my fault, and you can do what you want" Dawson replied.

"Well, I'm going to talk to Kyler about it at the movie" Sam smiled. "Anyway so you was that you were talking to," Sam said wiggling her eyebrows.

"His name is Miguel" Dawson smiled. "And he is great and he has an adorable smile, he's goofy...."

"Dawson your rambling" Sam laughed.

"Sorry" Dawson flushed.

"It's ok but it's clear that you like him" Sam smiled.

"What...no..I don't like him" Dawson's voice squeaked.

"You so do" Sam smirks.

"Ok so maybe I do" Dawson admitted.

"Ha, I knew it"Sam smirked.

Once they had arrived home Sam went straight to her room not talking to Daniel once.

"Hey, Daws" Daniel greeted his daughter.

"Hi dad" Dawson smiled getting a drink of water.

"I thought thee Laker don't play until tomorrow" Daniel questioned looking at his daughter's jersey.

"They play tomorrow, I just spilled something on my shirt at school"Dawson lied not wanting to tell her dad about the fight.

"Is Sam still and at me?" Daniel asked

"Yeah, I think so" Dawson mumbled. "Hey, dad are you ok?"

"Yeah just work stuff" Daniel huffed.

"Want to talk about it" Dawson suggested

Daniel looked at his daughter who raised her eyebrow "Someone drew a di*k on my board and even worse the Cole the guy with a completely different dealership is making my life"

"I'm sorry dad, but I'm sure everything will work out," Dawson remarked.

"Thanks, honey" Daniel smiled

"Hey, dad I was wondering if I could maybe get a job at the dealership," Dawson asked.

"Sure sweetie can I ask why"Daniel questioned

"Well the reason I don't want to buy a car is because I would like to buy an old car and fix it up" Dawson smiled.

"That's amazing Daws, I will have to ask your mother about finding you a job at the dealership" Daniel smiled walking out of the kitchen.

Later the night Dawson sat on her bed doing homework. Until someone came burst into her room and shut the door.

Dawson looked up to see Sam breathing heavily. "Sam are you ok," Dawson asked putting her pencil down.

"No, Kyler tried to feel me up" Sam cried.

"Sam I'm so sorry" Dawson expressed as she hugged her sister.

"You were right about him" Sam sighed breaking from the hug.

"I hate to tell you I told you so" Dawson chuckled. Which caused Sam to smack her shoulder. "Hey, do you want to stay the night again?"

"I think I'm good I kind of just want to be alone" Sam sighed walking out of the room

"Kids, breakfast," Daniel called from the kitchen.

Dawson came walking down the wall with a huge smile on her face "Good morning" Dawson chirped

"Morning Daws" Daniel greeted.

Then Sam came walking down the hall away Daniel and Amanda looked surprised that she had come to sit down this time.

"Moring, Honey" Amanda smiled.

"Morning" Sam smiled. "What, non-banana-Rama pacnkes today?" Sam asked sitting next to Dawson

"Are you kidding?" Daniel laughed. "I'm just about to whip up a batch right now."

"I thought this wasn't a restaurant," Anthony asked.

"Just eat your muffin, ok?" Daniel tells Anthony

"Hey Sam, it's gonna be hot again this weekend. Maybe you want to invite Kyler back over for a swim?" Daniel asked.

"I don't think Kyler's gonna be around anymore" Sam confessed looking a Dawson with a smile.

Daniel looked at Sam and then at Amanda in shock. "Oh, I'm sorry, honey." Amanda gave sam a sad smile.

"Oh, that's too bad." Daniel expresses to Sam.

"Don't look too excited, Dad" Sam chuckled.

"What? What excited? Who's excited? What? Excited? This is my sad face. It's a very, very sad face" Daniel Rambled. Sam just chuckled at her fathers respond she knew that her father was glad she and Kyler were no longer together.

"Dawson we have great news" Daniel smiled.

"What is it?" Dawson asked.

"Well, there are two actually two surprises" Amanda Smiles.

"The first one is....we got your job at the dealership" Daniel chimed

"Really..thank you... thank you"Dawson smiles running up and hugging her parents.

"There's one more and It's outside" Daniel smiles leading Dawson outside

"Come one guy" Amanda smiles.

Once Dawson stepped outside she was in shock to see and car " Is that a 1994 Jaguar XJS Convertible" Dawson smiled.

"Sure is" Daniel smiled "Now you can fix up the car like you wanted to "

"Thank you guys so much" Dawson jumped up and down.

"Come one Dawson I wills how what your job is at the dealership"Daniel smiled.

"Ok" Dawson smiled following her dad to his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 23.1K 52
*book cover designed by my lovely reader @ annamcdonalds67* 🤍 highly requested 💗 Female reader imagines with Jenna Ortega! Requests are open! No sm...
265K 19K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
99.7K 2.6K 37
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.