Smile my dear! (Alastor x fe...

By sorry_im_so_hot_

(ON HIATUS) ‼️NOT CANNON COMPLIANT‼️ Y/n is a powerful overlord known as "The Dream Demon" You drowned in 1... More

Early info chapter
1-new arival
2-rampage
3- hotel?
5- who are you?
6- im screwed arent I?
7- pathetic.
8-Responsibilities
9- a few changes
10- call it a 'date'
11- "couple stuff"
12-Mimzys
13- Nightmares and daydreams.
14- trust issues
15- unloveable?
16- who tf are you?
17- package
18- stress relief
19- phone call
20- Ending Things
21- the not-so-new-guy
(Y/N)???????
22- Cupid clearly hates me.
23-Glimpse of the past.
24-better friend.
IMPORTANT PLS READ (VOTING)
YALL OMG🫢

4- proper introductions

1.9K 29 10
By sorry_im_so_hot_

Omg, thanks for 22 reads!! I know it's not a lot but I appreciate it:)

ONCE you left for your room, Vaggie turned to Charlie, who looked to be deep in thought. She chose not to distract her, so she went back to her phone.

"Hey, losers, I'm back nobody panic," suddenly, an obnoxious,Italian accent filled the otherwise calm lobby.

"Oh great,it's you," Vaggie loudly groaned, fed up with the arachnid's antics.

Before Vaggie could address his noisy, rude entrance, Charlie spoke up, "Now that Angel's here, we should all do a proper introduction once (Y/N) comes out!" She beamed.

'I think Charlie realized that (Y/N) doesn't know our names, or she just doesn't care.' Vaggie thought.

'Shit,' you cursed, 'I forgot my phone in the foyer.'

Dragging your feet, you begrudgingly walked back to the entrance of this shitty hotel to see the two girls from earlier, along with another person, a much, much taller spider demon. The sound of a loud exaggerated gasp made everyone turn their heads to see Angel, who looked shocked and astonished. "Princess, where have you been hiding this from me?" He grinned smugly at an unimpressed you, who folded your arms over your chest.

"Nowhere, Angel! This is (Y/N), she just arrived! Isn't that right?" Charlie nudged the overlord encouragingly, causing you to slap the princess' hand and move away from her.

"In other words, fuck off, Angel," Vaggie said rather aggressively. Angel put his hands up in surrender as he stared pointedly at the white-haired moth-demon. 

"Fine, fine! I'll ease up on her! It's not my fault she's gorgeous!"

Charlie sighed and shoved the two apart from each other."Y/N, we wantedto properly introduce ourselves."

"Since you didn't take to it the first time," that made you glare at Vaggie from across the room.

"I'm (Y/N) as you all know," you said, looking at the rag-tag team of demons up and down. You flopped over onto the couch, grabbing the precious phone you came here for.

"So, sugar tit's, what's up with you?"

'God, can I not sit down for five fucking seconds?' You rolled your eyes. "What do you mean by 'what's up with me?'". You questioned, placing air quotes around his ridiculous question. He shrugs lazily, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Whoa, jeez...ya' know, what's an overlord like you even doin' in here?"

You groan, "There's nothing to do anymore." You whine. "I thought hey, why not come check this place out?" There was a mocking tone in your voice as you leaned back, placing your hands behind your head.

He looked unimpressed, or bored, as he looked around the lobby. "So, why ya' come here? This place is full of a whole bunch of nothin'," he stares, almost expectantly at you for a moment before continuing, "I mean, I get it, but I don't think Lil Miss Sunshine over there can handle much more disappointment."

"That's not my problem," you sneer at the demon, shifting to cross your arms defensively. "I don't want to go to heaven, and my motives are none of your business."

He shrugs again and grabs a popsicle from a cooler not far away from the couch. He looks unhappy with you but tries to mask it with a little smirk. "Your loss," was all he said.

It had been a few hours, and by then you were already tired of Charlie and her girlfriend's shit. You figured that a little retail therapy would be good for the soul. 'Velvette would be proud,' your mind briefly flickered to the fashionista overlord, and then you scoffed, 'If she weren't such a cunt.'

Angel tagged along too, sort of inviting himself on your self-indulgent shopping spree. You didn't know why he did this, and you also didn't know why he was living in the hotel. From what you know, Valentino kept all of his whores at arm's reach, and considering how many arms he has, there were a lot of whores.

Angel stops for a moment, and you stumble at how sudden it is. You look over to see him staring at a store, absolutely enamored by its sparkly exterior. You groan, but he ignores it and pulls you into the store. He searches fervently through the racks, while you-- almost cluelessly-- look at the mannequins. If one thing was for sure, this store was NOT for you.

Halfway across the store, Angel yells your name. Your head lifts, and you walk over to him with a curious look on your face. "You have to try this on! It's made for you!" He says gleefully, his voice cracking a little with emotion. You take the dress from him, feeling a mix of apprehension and gratitude. He directs you to the fitting room, and you step into the little box.

You grimaced. Why are you even doing this? Because you feel bad. Yeah, you felt bad.

Trying on the dress made you pause. Angel has good taste. Shocking considering his line of work.

You step out of the dressing room, spotting Angel sitting on a bench nearby. He gets up almost immediately, walking over to you with a large smile. "So...how do I look...?"

"You look gorgeous, babes," his smile softens a little. "Now come on, let's go get accessories."

When the two of you werefinished pillaging this poor store, the finished outfit was stunning. A black dress, a halter, and a sweetheart neckline, with the classic circle skirt design you saw all the time when you were alive. The swing dress bounced and swayed along as you walked in a black pair of pumps and a hair bow.

It was endearing, in a strange way, how comfortable you were with Angel in such a short time. Since Molly, you haven't made many friends. The two of us decided to go get something to drink, and then head back to the hotel.

Three years later, you're still at the hotel. After a while, it switched from being here for entertainment, to actually caring about your little group of demons.

You sat on the lumpy lobby couch, staring at the boxy TV that was against a wall. You had promised Charlie that you would tune into her interview with Katie Cuntface which you had a very, very bad feeling about. Katie sucks, so ultimately, anything that comes from her will also suck. Simple logic.

A little jingle sounds and then the 666 News logo appears on the screen. "Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy," Katie holds a mug of presumably coffee in her hands, sipping from it occasionally.

"And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos is out in Pentagram City today, as turf war is raging on the west side!" Tom was always too enthusiastic about things. Ain't no way he's that jolly all the time.

'God, I hate those two so much.'

"Between notable kingpin, Sir Pentious, and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Cherri Bomb!" The two's battle appears on the screen briefly. You knew Sir Pentious, not well, but you were familiar with him. He wasn't a very memorable guy, but his little egg-bois were cute.

"That's right Tom! After the recent extermination, many areas of hell are now up for grabs! Demons all over hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!" God, could Katie's voice be any more grating? You glare at the screen in annoyance. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, except the chalkboard is on fire, and so are the nails, because this is hell and everything sucks.

"Those two seem to be going at it, huh?" Tom added more useless commentary.

"Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail for that hot spot!" Did she just eat a tooth and nail? You didn't even know anymore. That makes a lot of sense, though.

"And I'd sure like to nail her hot spot! Hoohoo!"

'Tom, you devious bastard.'

Once I got tired of all their idle news chatter, I zoned out while waiting for Charlie's interview.

Hehe new chapter

Edited 02/10/24 This book is so bad oml also remember that it is NOT CANNON COMPLIANT I originally wrote this to fit the pilot, and im gonna keep it that way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.1K 26
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
56.5K 1.3K 30
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
98K 4.1K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
142K 3.5K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...