Loving Merritt Forever

By lovelycrowsong

Part 1: Today was supposed to be my fairytale day. My perfect wedding day. I made my way to David, he took my... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Loving Merritt After~ Teaser
Loving Merritt After 1
Loving Merritt After 2
Loving Merritt After 3
Loving Merritt After 4
Loving Merritt After 5
Loving Merritt After 6
Loving Merritt After 7
Loving Merritt After 8
Loving Merritt After 9
Loving Merritt After 10
Loving Merritt After 11
Loving Merritt After 12
Loving Merritt After 13
Loving Merritt After 14
Loving Merritt After 15
Loving Merritt After 16
Loving Merritt After 17
Loving Merritt After 18
Loving Merritt After 19
Loving Merritt After 20
Loving Merritt After 21
Loving Merritt After 22
Loving Merritt After 23
Loving Merritt After 24
Loving Merritt After 25
Loving Merritt After 26
Loving Merritt After 27
Loving Merritt After 28
Loving Merritt After 29
Loving Merritt After 30
Loving Merritt After 31
Loving Merritt After 32
Loving Merritt After 33
Loving Merritt After 34
Loving Merritt After 35
Loving Merritt After 36
Loving Merritt After 37
Loving Merritt After 38
Loving Merritt After 39
Loving Merritt After 40
Loving Merritt After 41
Loving Merritt After 42
Loving Merritt After 43
Loving Merritt After 44
Loving Merritt After 45

11

535 31 4
By lovelycrowsong

 Him

She had excused herself from the table to use the washroom before dessert arrived, and I couldn't help myself. I added another splash of wine to her glass, and stealthed a few more drops of my blood into her glass. More than a few drops, it was almost a third of the volume in the glass. I knew it was unfair, she would feel drawn to me more and more as my blood built up in her system. It wasn't just selfish. Every drop protected her, started to mark her as mine, any one could try and claim her without a sign she was taken. It would also save her if she died suddenly like Anna had.

Just a mouthful. Really. If she wasn't already attracted to me, it would hardly move the scale. I knew she was more than interested. Her foolish human morality was the only thing standing in our way now. She was still only days past from when she planned to have sworn and tied herself to another man for her lifetime. A miserable sod who was lucky I was too busy charming Merritt to ruin his life. I remembered all the reasons why she would tell herself she shouldn't give in to what she was feeling.

I wouldn't do anything until she asked for it. Or took it for herself. My little dove needed to learn to fly. I welcomed finding out what would be set free along with her inhibitions when the time came. What secrets kinks were hidden behind those innocent brown eyes. I could almost feel the hints of the demon she could be, she had delightful dreams buried in her sweet head. I just had to find the map to uncover them.

After dinner, as we walked out of the restaurant. Every man in the place looking at my treasure with lust, I leaned down, to whisper in her ear how much I wanted to spoil her, letting my tongue sneek out just enough to brush the skin of her ear. I felt her shiver from this small touch. How she immediately became deeply aroused.

I had forgotten how some of the smallest touches could ignite a fire. So used to having my needs met by well used professionals or other non humans. How Merritt was responding to me was downright novel in its antiquity. She seemed to be nearly as chaste as girls were back when my last little bird had lived. I once again let myself dream that perhaps, just maybe Merritt was as innocent as she seemed.

How the demon raged at the thought that he could defile perfect innocence. To have her body in a way no one else ever had. It was a divine, impossible dream in this time. Teenagers had always had sex, even I had found girls willing to experiment in the fields when I was a youth, before I became a solider and left home. I didn't begrudge women finally approaching something close to equality in some societies now. I welcomed it. I liked free, powerful women able to chose the life they wanted. But the small lizard part of my brain was a product of my time. Every time my little dove would blush wildly, I let the dream that she could be only mine live a moment longer.

We got to the car, I waited a minute before asking Merritt what we were doing next. This was her date. She was always in control with us. I wasn't prepared when she asked if the car was fast. I gave a technical answer, watching her eyes glaze over as I did, knowing it was wrong, but of all the things she could ask for, specs on if my car was speedy was not one I had prepared for.

She wanted to go fast, and see stars and for a moment. The entire universe froze. It wasn't possible. Merritt and Anna had nothing in common but my attention. As Merritt looked at the clear night sky, and asked to drive fast and see the stars outside the city, away from the crowds. I was left speechless for a moment, looking at Merritt with new fascination. "It's like you read my mind love." I heard myself say as I leaned across to grab her seatbelt. Making sure she was buckled in and safe before I started driving.

I was not expecting to feel her soft warm hands on my face as she claimed my lips with her own. Too soon my tongue was tracing the seam of her lips. They parted easily, welcoming me. Her hands were in my hair. Blunt nails along my scalp as my own hand tangled in her long locks at the nape of her neck, cradling her face closer to mine. Feeling her racing pulse under my skin. Possessing her with my lips on her lips. Tongue dancing with hers. I pulled back. Nearly all golden eyes looking at her in the dark, swollen red lips as she touched them with her finger tips softly. Looking like she saw stars in her eyes.

Before she could recover, I popped the car in second, hitting the gas to accelerate us past the first gear, and quickly through third to forth taking advantage of the string of green lights ahead of us. Moving between cars, smoothly like a fish in a river through the streets leading towards larger and faster arterial ramps until we merged onto the highway. Driving through the outskirts, and industrial parks full of lights until the highway opened up. Much less busy, almost no lights from buildings. Able to speed almost safely.

We went over a hill, and as we descended the hill, the natural shape of the earth blocking even more of the background lights of society as we left it behind us, it was like a curtain was pulled back and the natural night sky was revealed. I heard Merritt sigh with something that sounded like relief at seeing it. "It's always so beautiful" she had breathed out. Sounding so much like Anna, when she had seen the first few shooting stars, hailing the arrival of the meteor shower she had predicted herself.

I had once taken the night sky for granted. Merritt had grown up in a city, only leaving it as far as I knew on a handful of family vacations. The stars in the night sky were novel to her, something there but rarely seen. The way she stared out the windows of the car let me know, she was just as charmed by them as Anna had been. But in her own, very Merritt way.

Again, I felt a twinge like maybe Merritt was even more than just an interesting jilted bride. Maybe she had always been intended to be mine, that I somehow was worthy of divine intervention. It wasn't possible. I was a Demon, now and forever. No fated mates for demons. I could be drawn to any number of people. But no higher deity was going to waste their effort to reincarnate a soul for a vampire to love. Merritt was herself, Anna had been a girl ahead of her time. I would devote myself to loving Merritt just as she was, and if she happened to remind me of Anna along the way, that was a happy coincidence. Nothing more.

I drove along the highway, taking an exit ramp only fifteen minutes from the city. I wasn't driving as fast, but on the narrow country roads, everything felt faster. I kept pushing the accelerator, going faster and faster, the car nimble around turns as Merritt smiled her eyes wide as her hands gripped the seat to either side of her thighs. She wasn't scared, she was excited.

The roads were empty as I drove deeper and deeper into wooded territory. Making one final turn, at a long abandoned ski hill. The twisting road leading to the main chalet style building was lined by thick old evergreen trees, grass growing tall between the two faint rut paths of previous vehicles. Likely no one had been here in a long time.

The tree lined path opened up, revealing the skill hill, chalet, small cabins and a dilapidated hall for events. It wasn't much as a destination on its own, but without intruding lights nearby, the clear night sky revealed even more stars. Looking like the skies I had grown up with when the strongest lights at night only came from accidental house or barn fires.

Merritt's neck was turned up, face towards the sky as she looked at the stars. "beautiful." she whispered with awe.

I walked over to her, draping my jacket over her shoulders as she hugged herself against the cold of the night air. I kissed her head, pulling her back against my chest, "You're beautiful Merritt." I whispered in her ear as she melted her body against mine. My arms around her, as we watched the stars move in the sky, gently swaying together like a subtle dance.

We sat down on a large stone that was part of a natural barricade, protecting the BBQ fire pit from the parking lot's traffic. Enjoying the starlight, and sounds of nature that only came alive in the night. While the Demon raged in my head that we could show our real face, she would run. No one would hear her screams as we hunted and caught her in the woods. Her crimson blood splashing on her creamy skin as we tore her throat, to drain and turn her. Make her ours under the beautiful night sky.

Soon I promised, soothing the beast within. We would have eternity to play all the games he dreamed. She has had our blood, she's safe, she won't die like Anna never to rise again.

"You're making me feel things I shouldn't." her voice barely a whisper. I could smell her desire, almost feel her moral code collapsing as she grappled with her strong attraction to me so quickly after being heart broken. She turned around sitting on my lap, immediately her arms were around my shoulders, her chest pressed tight to mine. She tilted her face up to look at me.

I leaned down for another kiss, tender, loving, gentle. My hand cupped her cheek, thumb gently stroking her skin. Hoping the kiss distracted her away from the lack of heartbeat in my chest. When I eventually stopped kissing her, she looked like a dream, eyes full of lust and desire, swollen red lips, the curls more wild from my hands moving through her tresses.

She touched her lips, lightly. A gesture that was so innocent I almost wondered if her fiance had ever made her feel good. Or if he was a self entitled prig who only cared for his own pleasure. Knowing what I did of the man, he likely hadn't ever cared about Merritt's feelings. I was enjoying the slow burn, I had forgotten how magical just kissing could be when it was with someone who mattered.

The Demon wanted more, but that was his nature. He would never be satisfied. But I was. When the person you were kissing kissed like Merritt did. Like her whole soul was part of the kiss, how passionate and eagerly her lips moved with mine, while her hands seemed unsure where to go, body pressing closer together. A delightful conundrum of sweet innocence and wanton desire for pleasure.

She shivered, this time not from pleasure. Her teeth chattered, it was too cold out here for her, and there was nothing I could do to keep her warm, except get back to the car and hope it warmed up quickly. Resting my forehead on hers, I said "Let's get back to the city." she nodded, looking at me with dreamy eyes. The deep haunted look she had the entire time I've known her was gone.

I kept my jacket around her, getting her door and helping her into the car. Quickly getting in the driver's side, starting the engine and ensuring the heated seats were on before moving. The cold didn't affect me. Now that we were both supposed to be chilled from our star gazing adventure my being cold wasn't unusual.

I took full advantage, once we were cruising back down the highway, towards the city lights. Resting my hand on her exposed thigh. She squirmed slightly in her seat as the scent of her arousal perfumed the air inside the small car.

The Demon was whispering his latest dream, we could sever her femoral artery, pull the car over and start lapping up her blood while eating her pussy. Racing to see if we get her to cum before draining and turning her. I promised him we would be fulfilling part of that fantasy tonight. No pain tonight for my little dove, tonight would be nothing but pleasure for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.4K 24
[Completed] "Are you scared kitten?" He whispered in my ear. I squeaked out a 'no' and continued to look at everything other then him. I could feel t...
37.3K 1.9K 74
"Aana..." i flinched listening his voice. "Yess", I replied nervously and he took a step forward and held my hand in his. I froze on my place. "I w...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
157K 7.3K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...