๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 3

224K 5.8K 8.1K
By itsshawtybae

D A N C I N G

Piercing open my eyes I lowly groaned, turning onto my side. Big mistake. The bright sunlight burned my retinas through my eyelids.

I covered my head with the sheets and two minutes later my siren like alarm went off.

I dragged my body into the bathroom. I used the toilet, washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

Still in my pajamas, I headed downstairs and heard the clinking of pots and pans. I slowly stepped down the last step, craning my neck around the corner.

I couldn't contain my smile as I saw my dad failing at making breakfast.

Smoke came out of the pot on the stove while the water in the other overflowed.

"Daddy?" I softly say, trying to hide my smile. He spins around with big, bug eyes and sighs.

"Nirah," he says and I rush over to turn off the stove before he burns our damn house down. "I was trying to cook breakfast, and I- it didn't go well- it's not going well," he breathlessly stutters.

"It's okay," I smile, kissing his cheek. "Who needs breakfast anyway?" I frown, picking up a piece of burnt toast.

"I guess I'll just have to go out and get us coffee and donuts then..." he says and I nod.

"Coffee and donuts are the only things that'll fix this," I smile and we both burst out into a small laugh.

I start emptying out the pot of water into the sink while he cleans up the counter top.

"I wanted to apologize," he says and my body tenses. "Yesterday. I disappointed you... I know."

"You lost your job, didn't you?" I ask turning around and he drops his head.

Ninty percent of his relapses are because of him loosing his jobs.

"I know I said that I'd get better and this will all be over but I just couldn't control it this time."

"I can't keep working two jobs, doing school work and coming home to take of you and the house anymore," I shake my head. "I'm so, so tired," I sigh and I can tell he's feeling guilty.

"I know, but please understand, Nirah," he says walking towards me. "This is my third job in a month, it's been rough for me."

I swallow hard.

It's been hard for you dad?

"I'll find a job soon, okay? And I won't fuck it up this time," he nods and I show him a closed mouth smile.

"Okay," I nod and he pulls me into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his waist and he kisses the top of my head.

"Two chocolate coated donuts?" he says and I can't help but smile.

"Add a jelly filled one and you're completely forgiven," I nod and we let go.

I offered to help clean up but he wouldn't let me and promised that as soon as he was done he'd leave to get the donuts.

I changed into some black, short tights and my black sports bra.

I really hope he finds a job soon.

I closed my bedroom door and started playing one of my favorite songs to dance to.

Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan.

I walked over to my pole in my room and took a few deep breaths in and out.

A few ideas jumped into my head and I excitedly clung to the pole as I slowly spun around.

I lifted myself off the ground as I spun faster, climbing the pole with my feet in the air.

Whenever I danced it felt as If gravity didn't exist. I could effortlessly dance on the pole. Lifting my arms, legs, twisting myself in any directions I pleased.

I focused on every beat and every word from the song as the song bounced off the walls.

I couldn't contain my smile as I hooked the back of my knee around the pole, throwing my head and arms back. My hair hung loose, flowing as I spun around the pole.

I let out a soft giggle as I changed positions, swinging faster and faster.

I slowly descended, catching my breath.

That is always so much fun.

I turned around to turn down the music but gasped as I saw a man leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Jesus Christ!" I gasped.

"Oh, don't stop on my account sweetheart," a tall, brunette said in amusement - which didn't show on his face whatsoever.

My eyes grew wide and my heart had dropped to my feet as I stood there, holding eye contact with a random yet hot stranger.

What the hell...

He took up the entire doorway.

He was pretty broad and I could tell his biceps were huge by the way they were trapped in his black t-shirt. Long legs, feet crossed at the ankles.

His hair was dark and perfectly styled. His facial features extremely defined, especially his strong jaw line. He had a little scar underneath his right eye but it was fading.

His eyes a deep and dark, black hole.

He had somewhat of a dark, luring energy circulating around him and it felt... inviting.

"Done checking me out yet?" he asked and my stomach dropped.

I can't help but find calmness in his voice. It seemed all too familiar.

I swallowed hard as I looked around.

"No. But I have a pretty good description to hand over to the police," I say trying to steady my voice and he simply hums in response.

Hums.

He hums in response.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in here?" I ask grabbing the remote to turn down the music.

He tilts his head to the side, pushing himself off of the door frame. He walks inside and my heart rate increases.

"No no no," I shake my head as he walks over to my bed. He falls down, propping himself up on both of his elbows. "What are you doing?" I ask practically shitting myself.

"Getting ready for my little lap dance, sweetheart," he says and my eyes grow wide.

"You can't just walk in here and demand a lap dance, are you insane?" I ask and he raises a brow at me. "Did you escape from a mental asylum or something?" I frown. "Oh God, you're here to kidnap me, aren't you?"

"No," he looks at me wearily. "You were doing so good I wondered if you'd like some company," he says and my stomach twists.

I shake my head. "No, you weren't supposed to see that."

"But I did and now I want you to do that little dance for me," he says adjusting himself up with his elbows.

"Do you always go into strangers houses demanding a lap dance?" I scoff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Says the stranger dancing half naked in my colleagues house," he raises a brow at me.

"I'm not a stranger, I live her," I blurt out. "What are you doing at your so called colleagues house anyway?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Work," he vaguely answers.

"How did you even get in?" I ask and he casually looks around the room.

"He let me in."

"If you're here to see him, then why are you in my bedroom?" I ask and he sits up.

"I came up to find the bathroom," he says and I slowly nod.

"And loud music would be coming from the bathroom... why?" I ask and he fights back a smile.

"As far as I'm aware, Miguel lives alone so when he leaves his house and music comes from one of the rooms..." he slowly trails off and I roll my eyes.

"Well, obviously my dad doesn't," I snap back, keeping my distance from him.

"You're his kid?" he asks and looks next to him - at the pole - then back at me.

"Yes. His twenty year old daughter, by the way," I emphasize my age as I arrogantly cross my arms over my chest and amusement washes across his face.

Fuck!

That came out completely wrong.

___

HI EVERYONE <33
PLEASE VOTE!!!
this is the chapter that probably got most of you here, lol. i hope you liked it!!
don't miss the next chapter. im so excited!!
THE TENSION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.8K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
4.5K 215 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
336 16 24
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
6.1K 105 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...