ใ€Œ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ใ€๐˜ค. ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By twilightx_

๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ... More

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

30

3.9K 139 970
By twilightx_

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ the theme music of the game "clash of clans" was the main thing you could hear in the quiet, deserted waiting room. you're probably wondering why you were in a waiting room with connie all cuddled up in your arms beside you and Mateo bouncing his leg annoyingly.

it's all because of eren and his, "dumbass wisdom tooth," a grumble from Mateo rung in your ear making you turn your head to watch him slouch in his seat beside you. seeing Mateo annoyed about having to play parent for eren made you giggle a little because he really did not want to be here.

"man...he gon' gimme a whole headache once we get outta hea. I know that for a fact," Mateo muttered as he scratched his head, his fingers accidentally getting caught up in his frizzed up curls that he settled to grow out.

as he moved his hips upwards to pull his phone out of his back pocket, your attention was stripped away from that to connie who threw a quick tantrum about doing something wrong in his game.

you winced that his tantrum made his head hit your boob and he realized when he heard you, "oh- sorry baby," connie apologized and patted your boob gently to comfort away the pain. he whispered and let out breathy laughs that it was okay and closed your eyes when he rested his head right back on your boob.

you began massaging your fingers against his head, feeling the grown out tips of his buzzcut. besides you and connie, Mateo was the extremely antsy one about leaving.

he was at his crib, chilling and watching the bachelor's, yes the bachelor's until he received a call from connie who was reminding him about eren's appointment.  what made Mateo celebrate and spring out of his seat was seeing the dentist walking into the waiting room.

"he's all set and ready to go," the dentist said with a reassuring nod. you looked up and snickered softly when you saw eren looking completely gone. his eyes were half-lidded with his hand massaging his jaw which indicated the amount of pain he was in.

connie slowly lifted his head off of you and looked at eren with his eyes widened, "dude," connie said and then bursted into laughter with Mateo who was also peeping how gone eren looked.

mateo gestured for connie to help eren sit down while he booked another appointment for eren to be checked for another time. as connie got up to help eren, connie's eyebrows furrowed while blinking cluelessly at eren after he hissed at him.

"the fuck...?" connie mumbled and looked back at you to see that you found what eren did funny. eren hissing at connie as if he was some type of predator. eren walked himself to take a seat right beside you, the three of you waiting for mateo to be done.

eren sat in a man spread position with his fingers rested on his temple to hold his head up from his propped elbow on the arm rest. you stared at connie who was still thinking about eren hissing at him out of no where and back to eren who was bobbing his head, imaginary music playing in his head.

eren did a double take after hearing you giggle at him and smiled at you as if he wasn't in pain, "well well well, you're a pretty girl," eren fixed his sitting position and leaned closer to you, his visible biceps were flexing as he moved.

eren's cheeks were all chubby as he kept smiling lazily at you, admiring your appearance. you knew it was the drugs talking for him so you were induced that anything that he says shouldn't be taken literal.

you smiled back at him, "thank you eren, that's so sweet of you," you said kindly. connie poked his head out behind you and squinted his eyes at eren after hearing the compliment he gave you. eren grew flustered and giggled uncontrollably, convincing himself that you were definitely in love with him.

eren purposely threw himself on the floor and slowly got back up "massaging" his knee and said, "do you have a band-aid?" he questioned you. you tilted your head to side, wondering if he was okay and said no to his question.

you rose an eyebrow when eren's finger went below your chin to lift your head up, " 'cause i scraped my knees falling for you," eren made a 'boop!' sound as he poked your nose, smiling all gummy to the point where you saw the blood soaked cotton that was placed inside his mouth.

you aw'd how cute but cheesy the pick up line was while connie thought the opposite. he mugged at eren for being all flirty and touchy with you and swiftly got up to move eren's finger away from your face, "off limits homie, ni siquiera lo intentes (don't even try it)," connie said more firmly and serious.

"stop cockblocking connie," eren lisped out and poked his bottom lip out that connie was ruining his moment, "i'm tryna give this babe a boyfriend, where's the support dude!?" eren was defensive, spreading his wide arms out in the air.

"she already has a boyfriend, fuck off," connie shooed eren away from you which made eren quite mad about that. eren whimpered that his moment of getting a girlfriend was being ruined.

"you're gonna let him steal you away from me!?" eren looked down at you, his face had 'begging puppy' written all over it the way he looked at you. you stayed quiet and looked at connie, "lemme go along with it con', he's being sweet," you whispered.

connie sucked his teeth, "fawk no. tell him you got a man," connie pointed at eren with a nod of his head. you just wanted to be nice and go along with it because why not? again it wasn't like he was being for real. you turned your body and patted eren's  bare shoulder and said politely, "i'm sorry, but he's right eren. i do have a boyfriend but there's always another girl."

eren swatted your hand away from his shoulder and pouted at you rejecting him, "nobody wants me! i'm gonna be lonely forever!" eren whimpered and sniffled, holding back tears that were actually forming in his eyes.

you looked back at connie and frowned, feeling bad. connie only rolled his eyes and whispered, "it's that drug shit, don't worry 'bout it," connie waved his hand in the air carelessly. mateo, who was finally done, walked back to where y'all was sitting and had a stank face expression once he saw eren crying quietly to himself.

" 'fuck wrong with him?" mateo folded the piece of paper that has eren's information on it. he knew eren was being dramatic. wisdom tooth eren was probably 10x worse than normal, regular eren.

"y/n rejected him," connie answered and mateo responded with a stressful sigh. mateo wacked eren's head with the paper which rapidly made him stop the weeping that was bugging mateo's hearing.

"HEY!?" eren jumped out of his seat and yelled in Mateo's face for hitting him. Mateo rose an eyebrow at how confronting and bold eren was and smirked at the boy, softly chuckling before going serious real quick, "get in my face like that again and imma yank the rest of yo' teeth out yo' mothafuckin' mouth."

eren went mute real quick and at a slow pace, he sat his ass right back down in the chair. Mateo cleared his throat and ruffled his hair to fix it a bit before telling you three it's time to head out to drop eren off at his house.

eren led the way out only so you three could supervise him so he wouldn't do anything stupid. as soon as this man step foot outside, he started screeching and fanning himself obnoxiously about how hot it was. eren was wearing his favorite, khaki cargo shorts with a loose tank top that had pineapples graphics on it.

"shit, it's fucking hot!" eren pulled his shirt off with no hesitation, swinging the tank top in circular motion and complaining about the humidity. he could feel the sun beaming upon his skin the more he walked in the sunlight.

"put yo shirt on bro!" connie cupped his hands around his mouth as he shouted to eren who was already feet away from y'all at the parking lot. Mateo who was unbothered by eren being stupid, just continued walking behind eren.

"No! the world deserves to see my boobies," eren stopped spinning around in the middle of the parking lot and faced you, connie and Mateo who were nearing him. you watched eren playfully rub his own man boobs while sticking out his tongue, it made you laugh at how dumb he looked.

you never really knew eren was this muscline since he was always wearing stuff that covered his body. your eyes peered down to his pouty face and down to his toned abs that were six packed. you noticed the tattoo that he had on the side of his waist and above his happy trail area.

"yo ass lucky I ain't recording this dumbass shit," Mateo said to eren and forcibly turned eren's body and pulled him to his car to get him inside so they can leave for real already. eren called shotgun and neither you or connie was even gonna try to fight for that front seat anyways.

as soon as Mateo turned on the ignition, eren's hands went straight for the ac to turn it up. Mateo would say that eren is doing the most because it really wasn't all that hot but again, he did not have the patience and was trying to hurry up to get back to his bachelor's episode that was waiting for him at home.

now, you would probably think that eren finally calmed himself down because of the ac being on. but no, you're completely wrong. "your ac fucking sucks Mateo! I'm still hooooooot," eren was whining now. Mateo had some intrusive thoughts of pushing eren out his car and into the middle of the road. but he shook those thoughts away.

"you not boutta be in my car whining like a lil bitch the entire time eren," Mateo was looking from the road and back to eren, his finger being pointed in eren's face. eren was slouching in his seat and playing around with the seatbelt that he was buckled in.

"I'm so hungry," eren disregarded Mateo and his comment about whining and proceeded to whine anyways. Mateo gave up obviously, "I want a milkshake, a spicy chicken sandwich! oh no no, some sushi! nooo, ramen noodles..." eren was licking his lips and rubbing his hand together as he had fantasies about all the food he could eat.

"I want a fucking blunt," Mateo mumbled to himself stressfully, rubbing his temple as he drove. meanwhile of Mateo's suffering of having to beside eren while driving, you and connie were in the back not even acknowledging their existence.

thus it was hard only because of eren who was starting to randomly freestyling about food, big booty and sex. connie flipped to the front camera as he started recording you and his reaction to eren who was awfully spitting his freestyle. in the video, you and connie looked at each other and only grinned, holding back your laughters.

connie stopped recording after eren was out of breath and that did make connie feel relieved that eren could finally shut up but was wronged again. connie rolled his eyes once eren started rapping again, "yeah yeah I'm the coochie man! but I ain't gon' fuck with that baby daddy plan! uh, lemme milk that cooter then I can dip you to cop a lil scooter! ayeee," eren hyped himself up.

"bro shut up, you're gonna get your bloody spit on the window," connie snickered, interrupting eren's freestyle.  eren puckered his red, dry lips as he slowly turned his head to look at connie who was still laughing at him.

"what's so fuckin' funny constance?!" eren's voice went high pitched as he tilted his head to the side, getting ready to be argumentative. your jaw dropped at the name eren just said, connie's laughter died down to him resting his face seriously.

"I outta drag yo' ass out this car," connie threatened. you pursed your lips out that you weren't really used to connie saying threatening stuff like this unless he was playing on the game. you scratched your temple, whispering to connie that he should relax a bit and let it go.

but connie ignored what you said and still was going at it with eren, "drag me?!" eren pointed at himself all lazily, dragging out his words as he spoke. he sounded drunk, the boy. the two boys stared at each other for a hot minute until they started reaching for each other. you haven't seen the two ever fight or wrestle like this but Mateo was used to it, seeing how calm he was.

Mateo didn't say a word about the two going at each other until eren started kicking, almost making him swerve, "eres serio ahora mismo?! sientate eren y callate! no me hagas chocar este coche!" Mateo's husked voice was loud as he used one hand to pull eren back into his seat.

(are you serious right now?! sit down eren and shut up! don't make me crash this car)

eren had his fingers clenched on the collar of connie, refusing to let go even when you were telling him too. you ended up bribing him with a milkshake with extra Oreos if he let go. he did, with no hesitation. he smiled like a child and sat right back down as if he wasn't trying to rip Connie's head off a second ago.

"pussy," eren coughed, not even trying to hide the fact that it was fake. connie mean mugged his friend after hearing what eren called him. connie poked his inner cheek with his tongue, thinking about a comeback to get on eren's neck for.

"that's why youn get no bitches," connie said loud and clear for eren to hear and not trying to cough up his shit talking. eren's eye twitched at connie's comment, thinking about all the insults he can think of in his roller coastered ass mind.

eren's grin was almost villainous and evil like the joker's when he finally thought of a comeback of his own. but this comeback was one that made your jaw drop. not only yours but connie and Mateo's as well. it was unexpected...embarrassing almost.

"that's why armin fucked yo girl better than yo ass ever could," eren crossed his arm and sealed his eyes closed, calmly smiled that he thought he did something. Mateo's eyes shot so wide open, he almost choked on the water that he was sipping on.

" the fuck did you say?" connie could feel himself get riled up that his friend really said some fucked up shit like that. he knew that he could just blame eren's words and action on all that laughing gas but what eren just said seemed a bit too real. he figured since you didn't even say a word. you just sat there with your lips parted open.

"you heard me! you ain't no better than armin when it comes to fucking y/n!" eren repeated himself confidently and smirked that it left connie all quiet. the car ride was silent, immediately making eren go slump. all the energy he put into rapping and fighting connie made him all drained out. once his head rested on the window, he was knocked.

Mateo tucked his lips and whispered 'this is awkward' to himself, knowing that connie isn't too happy about what he just heard, "y/n," connie only said your name, sending shivers down your back. your mouth was still left open, you were too anxious to look directly at connie. from his tone, you could already tell that he was being serious with you.

"y..yes?" you gulped, trying to hide any guilty features. connie's adams apple bobbed as he kept his eyes pierced on you, waiting for you to look at him. you side eyed him nervously and slowly turned your head, his face was loud with confusion and anger from what eren said about you.

"did...did everything eren said, was allat true? you've been fuckin' armin?" connie was jumping into conclusions, something he hasn't done in so long. you shook your head, thinking of how to break this down to him. it felt like a bomb...eren revealing the truth, it all felt like a bomb and you just could not think straight.

"I was gonna tell you, believe m-"

connie rose his hand up, "that doesn't answer my question," connie spoke over you. his breathing was heavy, this side of connie was once again not the side of connie you've seen before. you fiddled with your fingers, feeling your chest clench from how awful you feel.

"no I haven't been fucking him but.." your sentence was starting to fade, your heart beating from how hard connie was staring you down. connie didn't want to yell at you or say anything out of anger, he knew that's what you were afraid of, "him and i had history, way before we've gotten together."

Mateo bit his bottom lip and shook his head at the exact same time that connie shook his head. connie kept his eyes on you without saying a single word. he was in shock, it was something he'd never expect outta you.

he turned his body to face away from you, his thumbs fiddling in circles as he stared straight ahead in silence. you touched connie's hand and said his name softly.

your heart felt like it shattered when connie moved his hand away from yours nonchalantly, "drop me off home Mateo," connie's energy was radiating gloom as he stared out the window, noticing that Mateo was driving around connie's neighborhood.

damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.7K 32
โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...โž โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†...
37K 1.2K 56
"๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’. ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘˜?" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
23.9K 532 5
โ†ณ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ( ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ/๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two actors playing on-screen l...
40.5K 1.8K 13
โ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐๐„ ๐„๐๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...