The Stamping Deadmen

By zombienitro02

This book contains all nformation about Deadmans. Note: All images and informations in this book belongs to T... More

Giff Junior
Gifftarian
Gifftarians (TRUE)
Mammoth Deadman
Rex Deadman
Kamakiri Deadman
Megalodon Deadman
Kong Deadman
Spider Deadman
Batta Deadman
Lion Deadman
Kangaroo Deadman
Cheetah Deadman
Brachio Deadman
Planarian Deadman
Chameleon Deadman
Sabertiger Deadman
Wolf Deadman
Daiouika Deadman
Queen Bee Deadman
Shark Deadman
Elephant Deadman
Orangutan Deadman
Anomalocaris Deadman
Koala Deadman
Mandrill Deadman
Octopus Deadman
Turtle Deadman
Himiko Crisper
Khufu Crisper
Edison Crisper
Leonidas Crisper
Diablo

Rafflesia Deadman

107 2 0
By zombienitro02

Contract Holders:
-Subaru Kimura

Forms:
-Rafflesia: The Rafflesia Deadman is the result of an inner demon being released from a human's body by the power of the Rafflesia Proto Vistamp. It has the special ability to envelop the target with its huge petals, releasing a strong odor that has a hallucinogenic effect on the target. In addition, despite its Phase 1 status, its attack power and rampaging nature have increased due to the influence of the revived Giff.

Abilities:
-Toxic Projectiles: The Rafflesia Deadman can fire several purple energy orbs from its face. When the projectiles burst, they release a noxious mist which causes those who breathe it in to experience vivid hallucinations.

-Gas Expulsion: The Rafflesia Deadman can release a yellow gas that has a strong, foul-smelling odor and causes those who breathe it in to experience vivid hallucinations.

-Petals: The Rafflesia Deadman can use its petals to grab an opponent, allowing it to directly expose the target to its hallucinogenic gas.

-Energy Slashes: The Rafflesia Deadman can perform green energy slashes using its claws.

-Giff Empowered: Due to Giff's influence, the Rafflesia Deadman's strength increases.

Vistamps:
-Rafflesia Proto Vistamp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
498K 978 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
79K 181 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
86.5K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"