s-i-s [WonJu/MinYoung]

By Jinjoooo

Why does it have to be you? -Minju Mature Contents. Highest ranks to reach: #wonyoung: Top 1 #f2: Top 2 #wonj... More

Disclaimer
W : Family dinner
O : Troubled
N : Kisses
Y : Avoiding
O : Yujin likes who?
U : We'll meet again
N : Past
G : Hyewon unnie wth?!
<3 : 18
M : French
I : Unnie...?
N : Sisters
J : Try
O : Bye
O : Jangz
- : Mom
W : Show
O : Home
N : What?
J : Kiss
U : Meeting
/ : Lollipop
M : Dare or drink
I : Nothing
N : Test
Y : Matters
U : Lost
N : The matter
G : I'm sorry
원 : For me
영 : Hey kid
♡ : Please
민 : Paper
주 : Mama
- : Bouquet
원 : Finally
주 : Everything.
원주 : Family dinner
Author's

O : Daughter

232 10 1
By Jinjoooo

Miwon's

I'm at California right now... yes me... the mother of Minju, Yin is with me... we're talking about matters with Nayoung. Well Nayoung said she couldn't stop herself, Wonyoung and Yujin are here too and off to Minju's... they're having a nice vacation here in this nice City.

Speaking of Nayoung, I can see her coming in one of my branches, I nudged Yin's shoulder making him look at me and look at the person I'm looking at "She's here"

"Hey.. anyways, I'm not gonna make this longer you two," She uttered making me confused

"And why is that?" Yin asked

"Oh well... I just came here to tell that, Minju slept with Wonyoung... what would happen if something happens? Oh god I hate this situation..." Nayoung panicked clenching her hair together

"T-They-" Nayoung nodded cutting Yin's words

"Oh god" Yin sounded like he was about to faint... I don't know if this dude is gay or what, he acts like one but isn't one... but by hearing that, I sighed and looked down... lust didn't left.

"Well? What would Yin's dad do if he finds out?! He'll be a freak once he did" Nayoung continues to panic in front of us "Look... calm down first" I held her hands making her stop moving too much and stop talking.

"Ooohhhh" Yin cooed, I glared at him making him look away and act as if nothing happened "Look Nayoung... I just know, the two will end up together by the help of Yujin or who knows all of their friends, and besides Yin's dad is getting unstable already. He arranged a family dinner a week before the wedding, and I hate the fact that he arranged the wedding on Minju's birthday"

"Things will get bad at that family dinner" Nayoung uttered... It will surely be bad in the middle of it

I sighed as we continue to talk what we could possibly do...

Minju's

"Ahh!!! What the fuck?! Get the hell out of my room!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs gripping tightly on my blanket

"Oh gosh! AHHAHAHAAAH sorry!! We didn't know you'll be in your birthday suit while sleeping! HAHAHAHAHHA" Yena unnie laughed leaving my room with Yuri who's smacking Yena's head while closing the door of my room.

Argh!! I only sleep with clothes off if I feel uneasy and tense, aish! I should've locked the door... I'm used to being alone and just aunt in here that's why I have whole privacy in my huge house.

I ruffled my hair standing up getting clothes from my indoor closet and going in my bathroom to wash up and change, after doing so I went out of my room loud chats could be heard and a nice breakfast smell could be inhaled.

I walked through the hall way leading to the huge kitchen I have... seeing Chaeyeon unnie , Lia unnie, Eunbi unnie and Chaeryeong cooking and preparing food on the table, Hyewon, Yujin and Yena chatting beside the table, Chaewon unnie, Hitmi, Nako and Yuri on the other side of the table chatting there also...

I looked around and saw Sakura, Wonyoung, Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna and Haebi in the living room. Haebi happily playing with Wonyoung making me smile, Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna and Sakura chatting on the couch while watching Wonyoung and Haebi playing on the carpet.

"Oh! Minju-ah! You're up already... food is nearly ready, can you call the others to come and ready their selves beside the table?" Eunbi unnie stated, I hummed lazily walking towards the living room

"Hey guys... food is nearly ready, let's gather up now" I uttered still feeling tired and throat dry from shouting earlier, they squinted their eyes at me looking at me suspiciously "Something happened to your throat?" Yeji unnie asked standing up along with Ryujin

"Ahh... nothing nothing, come on now" I turned my back to them and went back in the kitchen sitting in an empty seat near Hyewon unnie resting my head on the table closing my eyes while I wait, I then felt someone sitting beside me but I didn't mind who is it and continued to rest my head there.

"Alright!! Food is ready, eat up and let's get ready" Eunbi unnie exclaimed making me raise my head up and see a beautiful sight of food in front of me, it looks so delicious!

"Unnie can you pass me the milk?" Wonyoung asked nudging my shoulder and pointing at the milk right in front of Hyewon unnie, I hummed... reaching for the milk in front of Hyewon unnie and passing it to Wonyoung who gladly took it and poured some in her cup, so she was the one who sat next to me.

"Anyways... where are we going? Still here in California or?" I asked making them look at me, "Oh yeah we're leaving California is a while... tickets have been bought by Wonyoung and Yujin, we're going to Hawaii..." Oh...

"So it's an early honeymoon for the two?" I asked out of nowhere making each and everyone of them choke on there foods "What?" I looked at them confused

"Oh no no honey, it's for the matter" I dropped my spoon harshly on my plate "Yeah it's for the matter" I then stood up leaving them in the kitchen and leaving my unfinished food there, "I think we tell her too much about the matter with no clues at all" I heard Hyewon unnie whisper to Eunbi unnie that's nodding as a reply.

I rolled my eyes going in my room slamming it for them to hear and went in my walk in closet grabbing whatever is for beach and hot season shoving them inside my luggage not even minding if it's a mess, "Matters my ass, can't they just tell what they're here for... it doesn't look like just a small vaca"

"Unnie?" I heard someone knocked on the door... ah Wonyoung... I sighed "The door is open" the door then opens revealing Wonyoung wearing those PRIMGLES over sized shirt she has...

"Yes?" I asked sitting on the edge of my bed also asking her to sit beside me

She fixed her hair tugging a strand of hair behind her ear "Uhmm... well I know you want to know about what the matter is about but unnie... what really happened last Chistmas night?" Ha... that's it, that question again...

"What's up? Nothing much happened... well you actually kissed me," She then looked at me with a surprised look "I-Is that it?" I nodded... she looked down, she seemed disappointed...

I'm sorry...

"No- What do you mean I can't go with them?!" Aunt Nayoung barged in my room surprising us seeing her all fierce and mad while on the phone, Oh god she really just looks like Wonyoung.

"Excuse me?!" She scoffs making us flinch "I bought a ticket!! Three tickets!! What do you mean I'm not able to go with them?! I bought our tickets!" She slammed her hands on my study table making us flinch again...

"You know what, forget it forget it! Refund my money and I'll just take my private jet, shame on your airline! I just wanted to see My daughter with her friends together having fun!" She slammed the table once again ending the call huffing furiously

"Daughter?" Wonyoung asked... looking at aunt Nayoung questioningly making aunt look at us in surprise her mouth agape "Y-You have a daughter?" Wonyoung asked again.

"A-Aunt-"

"It's fine... don't worry Min, Yes Wonyoung, I-... I have a daughter" She cutted me off sighing after her statement "Who is she? Where is she? W-Why I haven't seen her before? She sure is at the modeling agency too right?" Wonyoung asked eagerly wanting to know if she's getting it

"Yes... yes... she is in one, in a company I refused" That's when Wonyoung looked puzzled face showing a wince "Won? Don't force it" I held her head slowly embracing it "I'm sorry" That's it... that's all I could say

I looked at aunt and she nodded like she just read my mind, "Won... I am already saying sorry okay, for breaking one of my promise to you... and also sorry for a lot of things" She looked at me eyes full of confusion

"What do you mean?" I looked down

"Let's talk this out next time Won... I promise," I said... she just let out a deep breath and nodded

"We want you to know everything" Aunt said before leaving my room, Wonyoung in a shocked face looking at the door that was just closed by aunt

"What-" Wonyoung gagged quickly running inside my bathroom and as soon as she went in puking sounds could be heard

"Wonyoung? Are you-" My whole body became stiff my eyes wide open

No...

-🥲

Yes😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.8K 38
i promise this isnt some cringe vampire au i just couldnt think of any other title > completed
56.7K 1.5K 26
'Your the only one that I ever slept with!' 'Well that doesn't means that the baby is mine!' Draft:27/11/20 Start:10 Dec 2020 End:22 Dec 2020
68.4K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
100K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"