Property of the CEO

By Just1magine0

:¨·.·¨: '·. 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧... Adrian Acton is the heartthrob bi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Introduction

5.8K 99 2
By Just1magine0

⚠️PLEASE READ !⚠️

Hello all!

This story is a continuation of the one I started on TikTok however for all the ideas and adult themes I wish to include in it, I will be moving it to this platform so my account on TikTok stays in tact.

There will be differences and changes made to the story now that I'm thinking of writing it completely so I will be starting from the beginning. Hope that's all okay.

⚠️MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY ⚠️

I will be less restricted on here and have complete mature scenes and more so I will not be accountable for underage people taking a look into my story as I have it marked as a mature book and I'm warning you as well. So if you are of age, have fun, read and continue to show some love to my account on TikTok if you aren't already.

TikTok Name: Just1magine0

Of course I'll try to make this story a lot more in depth with backgrounds and context however this will be my first story on here, so I hope you all have patience with me :)

Please enjoy the story and recommend it to whoever you wish and any criticism aimed at me or my writing, I'll tell you now I am a crybaby so I can't be sure that I won't cry or something, will be much appreciated. Just don't be too mean.

I'll get working on Chapter 1 soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 172K 51
Story is published on Amazon (kindle and paperback) Smashwords, and more! When Antonio Russo's wife was dying of breast cancer, he went to an agency...
4.5M 135K 68
Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughter of Karl Valerie the CEO of Valerie and...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
178K 5.4K 30
|||| COMPLETED |||| Highest rank on what's hot list: #2- heartbreak #2- betrayal #2- billionaire #2- relationships #6- lovestory #13- love #27- se...