Wild ones| Tracy beaker retur...

By PevensieDreams

'"You'll be the death of me O'donavon. We're not partners in crimes" "Oh yeah? Could've sworn you've been s... More

PLAYLIST !
00.00
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
T E N
TWELVE
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"
T W E N T Y-TWO \ "Liberty in the Dg"
TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"
T W E N T Y-FOUR/ "What would Gus want?"
T W E N T Y- F I V E\! Social media!
Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*
T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"
E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING
☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

E L V E N

503 7 0
By PevensieDreams

// This chapter is a bit longer than the others. Read at your own risk.//

      S2 EPISODE 12. ' Grandad'
Trigger warnings :  Mentions of death & grief. 
-March 18th–

IN THE MORNING THE YP WERE IN THE KITCHEN Hanging around a counter messing around with a box which seemed to have some sort of bait in it for fishing. Of course not everyone knew what it was. "Touch one" Toby eagerly dared to Carmen and pushed it towards her. "No!" she shirked out of disgust. It'd slid across the table area.

" get those away from me"
Indigo said in a similar when it went near her and she pushed the box over to someone else. "I think it's safe to say I now have a fear of bugs" she told everyone yet they thought she were joking. She pulled a face at hearing their voices over lapped each other. "I'm not kidding".

"You don't have a phobia. Otherwise I would have it"
Deadpanned Marigold as she frowned at her. This earned her a couple of looks from that lot and she rose her hands in defence. "Yes, I'm quit aware it doesn't work like that, I'm not stupid" she says with full offence then placed her arms down."What are those anyway?" she asked confusingly.

"Maggots"
Frank answered her from the other side of the kitchen. He currently held onto his fishing gear getting ready to leave soon. She sent him a perplexed look meaning she didn't understand.

"Fish bait" 
Indigo shortly tells her basically face palming herself.She also shook her head in disbelief mainly because she genuinely couldn't believe it.     "Ohh"

"Okay okay. Can I pick one up?"
Tee questioned since she wanted to change the subject. "Eat It. I  dare you!" Somebody else dared her to do so and they all jokingly encouraged her.

At that second Elektra soon joined them but when she walked in she missed half of the excitement. "What's going on guys?"
she asked within curiosity in her tone as she headed over to the table yet she hadn't noticed the box of Maggots being swapped. "Frank's going fishing" Gus tells her. "Fishing? isn't that for old people?" she quizzed whilst sitting down.

Marigold and Indigo's faces lit up in amusement as they watched Liam place the bait into a bowl; both of them had grin's on their faces and tried not to give anything away. She put her elbows onto the counter resting her head onto it, after yesterday's conversation she made sure to stay well clear away from him no matter what the situation was.. unless it's truly serious then she'll join forces.

"There Is an old person. Frank's grandad is seventy nine and it's his birthday today"
Gus carried on explaining to her why he's all dressed up. She started to pour cereal into her bowl just when the trio went over to the table including a few of the others. "Every year on his birthday they go to their special lake."

Liam made a gesture signalling to be quiet as he took the bowl with cereal when Elektra wasn't looking. "Sounds boring"
she casually replied.

"Good thing you're not invited then"
Frank said to her whilst he held onto his fishing rod,  Elektra sent him a fake smile showing she didn't care that much about it.

"Last year they caught three perch, two sticklebacks and a dead frog"
Gus says afterwards considering he hadn't finished talking yet. Eventually she did notice the difference and most of the kids waited to see what she would do.

"Mmm. Fat ones my favourite"
Elektra spoke with a different tone in her voice neither were sure if she was kidding or not. She lifted up the spoon making it look like she was about to eat it, they all watched within slight worry then she turned towards Carmen instead. "You first!"

"No!"
Freaked Carmen in the same way she did a couple minutes ago then relaxed into her seat.

"I insist. Come on"
Elektra says to her before moving towards the others. "They're good for you!"
she joked whilst getting up from where she sat causing at least three of the younger ones to scream because of how gross it is. "Protein, open up-"

"Missy ,you've got to be from another planet if you think I'm gonna eat those"
Marigold rejected with a grossed out look once it came near her. She shoved it away but gained a much better idea. "How about YOU have some Lex? seeing as you're so consistent on us having it"
she cooed whilst giving back the spoon. They weren't exactly on close terms yet but they're getting there. for now.

"Oh, thanks but no. Why don't YOU go first Mari?"
Mimicked Elektra soon as she stood near the other side of the table (she's starting to get used to not call her 'Goldie' ).but all she got was another light shove whereas it caused even more commotion than before. "All right. Clam down"

Just then Gina walked into the room going to where Frank stood. It looked like she'd found out a bit of bad news because of her entire mood seemed different. "Frank, we need to see you in the office yeah?"
she quietly informed him so no one else could hear. "Okay" he said and a smile formed since he thought he's still going fishing. He started to follow her out then gave some of his things to whoever's nearest and those were his two mutal friends.

***     ****     ***

It didn't turn out very well in the end because he'd received some bad news about his grandpa. He'd stormed out of the office soon knocking everything over the display place as he headed upstairs to his room. "It's your fault! They should've told me" he upsettingly shouted whilst things dropped.

Hearing objects crash outside from being in the kitchen still; this caused Marigold to anxiously look at Liam briefly pointing at the entrance way as If she were saying something was going on with Frank. 'Let's go'
she mouthed to him since she felt like whatever the adults said probably wasn't what he thought it would be.

Once Liam made eye contact he nodded at her and they both got up from their seats going to see what was happening the duo ran into the corridor including Mike who'd also heard the crashing noise. "What's happened? what have you done?" he worriedly questioned him and the three of them ran to the first floor.

"Frank."
Mike softly said when they entered the bedroom door, he dodged a few objects that flew their way.

"Get out! Go on!"
Angrily shouted Frank as he threw some of his things at them; they each dodged whatever he had thrown not wanting to be hit by anything. "Leave me alone!"

Seeing how upset her friend was truly broke Marigold's heart. Her eyes changed into a sadder expression and she wanted to help him even if she didn't know what happened in the office, she still wanted to be there for him. "We should leave"
she whispered soon as something else made her way. She sadly looked back into Frank's room before stepping out of it wondering why it all his mood suddenly went downhill. "Is he okay?" she asked with concern in her voice. "I thought he was about to go?" Mike didn't answer her questions instead he sent her a look saying it was nothing she should worry about.

Whereas Liam wasn't leaving it as that. "What's going on?"
he used the same tone however there wasn't any chance of either getting a response yet. "Leave it" he tells him since he didn't want them knowing until everything settled down. "No, tell us what's going on!"he basically demanded trying to get some information seeing he thought they could at least try and understand.

"He needs some space. "
Was all Mike told the duo giving them both a serious look saying he won't say much now. Few minutes later it'd fallen silent which could mean Frank had calmed down. He left soon going back downstairs but left those two there so they can talk with him.

They each waited outside until he felt more clam. There was a drawer plus his bed blocking the door but luckily enough it left enough space to be open. "Mind if we come in?"
Asked Liam when spotting Frank sitting on the floor; there wasn't much of a response but he still allowed them in.

"Why didn't anyone tell him?" 
Sadly questioned Tee when everyone had found out what happened. She currently sat on of the sofas with a teddy bear in her hands though she wasn't sitting there by herself.

Sitting by the younger Taylor was Carmen then Harry sat in the middle, then you've got Johnny too and last but not least Toby. "Imagine having a funeral without anyone there" she said whilst glancing at her, most of them felt bad about it.

"Well, he's dead. Does it matter?"
Bluntly Spoke Elektra from the second sofa opposite where that lot sat. Sitting beside her was Indigo who'd sent her a 'what the heck' expression meaning she didn't get why she said that.

"'Course it does. It's really important"
Says Toby in complete disbelief yet Miss blue didn't care whatsoever."It shows everything they've done in their lives." he seriously tells her.

"Frank's Grandad did loads for him." 
Carmen carried on speaking. You could really tell how it's gotten to the kids they were also feeling quit down and wanted to talk about it showing how they cared."I mean, he looked after Frank when no one else would"

"That's true. I feel like Mr Matthews was the nicest person ever, even if we've never met him personally"
Indigo said after she went into thinking mode and teared her attention away from the older teen sitting by her. "I bet he gave amazing hugs" she sighed with a hint of sadness.

Elektra still didn't understand how they were all feeling sad about someone neither knew. "It's not like any of you lot actually knew him anyway." 
she grumpily told them and walked out of the living room no longer wanting to hear their conversation anymore.

"Wow. Least we know she cares, right?"
Indigo spoke again after she'd left whilst pulling a face. She couldn't believe why Elektra said all of that; she knows  they weren't close with him or anything but it's still nice to show some sympathy at least. She wondered if they were going to do something for him if no one else has yet...

Sapphire soon arrived back after she went with Tracy to look at a flat she could possibly live in one day, it wasn't what she was hoping for main reason being there was loads of rules and she couldn't do anything to it. Another reason is she's under eighteen meaning she needed a parent's approval to move. Walking into the living room she hadn't heard the news yet and wasn't sure why the kids were all gloomy. "What's up with you lot? Has someone died?" she questioned them since she thought the tv wasn't working or they were bored out of their minds.

"How did you know?"
Gus replied in a questioning manner when turning to face her since he didn't get why she would ask without knowing anything. This made her and Tracy share a look of concern.

AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED Tracy went upstairs to see if she can try comfort Frank in any sort of way. She entered his bedroom seeing there was Mike there plus Marigold and Liam who were near the wall where his bed side was. "Do you know where the funeral was? we could take some flowers?" she suggested to him.

"Yeah. He'll have a grave won't he?"
Liam had also asked with a sad expression just when Gus walked into the room. Soon as he began speaking he'd glanced over at the young Sanchez whom shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know" she quietly says under her breath.He didn't either but didn't interfere.

"It depends if he's been buried or cremated" Gus spoke when walking into the room though he didn't notice how it would've effected Frank since he carried on talking; certainly not his fault. "Cremation remains may be scattered over a garden of remembrance or blasted in space" this made Mike mouth over to Tracy hoping she would deal with him and not allow him to stay.

"How can?.." 
Marigold trailed off in confusion but didn't question it considering she saw how upset her friend became upset again. She fiddled with her hands soon as she grew nervous about the topic.

"He wasn't blasted into space"
Mike told him whilst Tracy took him out of the door by gently pushing. "He was buried" he consulted Frank when he became more upset than before.

Soon as they'd talked about it the four of them headed out of the house. He even had brought flowers to place before leaving. " It needs his name. Why hasn't it got his name?"
Frank had upsettingly asked when they were stood in an open field area.

"Maybe they just didn't have enough time?"  Replied Tracy with her arm resting behind his back and shared glances between his mutal friends. She knows those two weren't exactly on speaking terms quit yet but she's pleased for how they were being there for him and pushed aside everything that's going on.

"I'm going to give him a headstone"
Calmly informed Frank once he placed the flowers. The council were sometimes like that; but at least he's doing something important for his grandad even if he might not be able to do so.

"That's a good idea. We'll even help."
Marigold suggested with kindness around the same time as she shivered a little bit due to it being cold. She didn't bring one of her warm jackets; she instantly regretted it."I'm not much of a creative person but.. for you , I'll put on my thinking hat and see what ideas I can get" she told him despite her trying not to freeze.

Liam noticed how she kept on shivering, he thought about offering his hoodie but then remembered how he's supposed to be staying away until he's sorted out how he truly felt. He didn't do much about it so he focused onto another thing since it wasn't about them. "A headstone, yeah. We can do that can't we?" he asked Tracy whilst facing her.

"Course"
Says Tracy with a small smile conforming it although she wasn't too sure.

"With a vase to put flowers in."
Frank carried on throwing his ideas soon as he got another one. "We'll get a nice proper one" "Yeah. and the grass'll grow over, and you can put little bulbs.They'll be out in the spring" Liam and Tracy backed it up; it was a rather good thought. "Yeah.. I'll make it up for not being here Grandad"

Later on in the day everyone began helping out with organising. Well, almost everyone.At that moment Marigold,Liam and frank were hanging out around the computer looking at websites. Returning home meant it would be warm inside; she was thankful the heating was switched on when they arrived. She messed around with a piece of random string she found because she thought it would help her focus better. "Hey you three trouble makers. What's up?" she looked away from the screen as she greeted Indi, Carmen and Tee who'd just entered including Toby and Johnny but she didn't see those two.

"Hey. Carms, Indi and I are going to plant some bulbs."
Tee told her and rested her arms onto the desk.She noticed how Mari smiled at hearing her idea but also it was mainly because she loved how they seem to have gotten a lot closer than they originally were which is good. "Awesome!" she beamingly said to the child.

"And we're going to make a grave garden. "
Carmen informed them afterwards whilst looking at the screen too, She'd also copied the blonde's action by resting her arms too.

"Um,I can do like a Cd for the service"
Johnny had offed as he and Toby joined them at the computer area.

"And someone should say something about him."
Remarked Toby once he stood beside them then changed the track that was playing. "It's called a eulogy. It has to have jokes" Gus spoke from across the living room causing him to turn around."It doesn't have to" he said, sounding not very impressed.

Not knowing on what she should say Indigo kept quiet and let everybody else pitch in until she finally gained some thought into it. She hummed meaning she agreed with him, she thought it wouldn't be useful to add jokes. She reached over for the piece of string when the older teen wasn't looking and ended up wrapping it around her finger.

"Excuse you?!?"
Marigold blurted once spinning round to face her soon as she noticed there wasn't anything in her hands anymore. "Yup?"
Cheekily answered Indi with a pleased look. "That's mine, you've got loads of wool" she says in a whiney tone. Sure she's supposed to be act like a proper teenager but sometimes she doesn't always need too, she can let loose whenever she wants.

"Er- I'm guessing this was from my collection?" Indigo quizzed since she needed to see if it were from her special sewing kit. She continued messing around with the string until she got an answer, she un wrapped it so she could make it into another weird shape.

"Noo.. of course not(!)"
lied Marigold yet she made sure not to crack under Indigo's integration. Almost most of them could tell whenever she was lying.She reached forward aiming to take it back but missed. "Ugh, I haven't got time for this" she uttered knowing she'd easily loose. "Dude- your gonna break it. Here" she directed her annoyance towards the person she was closest to, she gave her very best in stopping the songs getting changed quickly.

"Mari."
Liam firmly said whilst he moved her hand off the keyboard clearly getting annoyed like she was but she easily placed it back, pressing stop. "Liam." Marigold replied in the exact same tone. He didn't have the energy to argue with her that afternoon, he made some sort of comment saying he couldn't be bothered though they kept wrestling for the spacebar anyway. "Look, it wasn't even me! okay? give it up will you?" he hopefully asks her and their eye contact lingered way longer than it usually does. She glanced at Johnny who soon stopped messing with it. "See?"

"Whatever."
Marigold groaned out of annoyance but hadn't removed her hand off of his, for whatever reason she found it strangely comforting.. unfortunately Indigo spotted this hence why she kicked her. She instantly kicked her back though it wasn't as harsh. She really didn't like how it's so difficult to pull away all she had to do was lift it up."People people. Are we forgetting this isn't for us? it's all good suggestions, I say let Frank deiced on what he wants" she spoke up although she was literally freaking out on the inside; she wished this new emotion would vanish already.

Liam saw how neither had lifted their hands yet kind of made him feel strange once again.Why was this happening? he didn't know.He truly didn't; but he wasn't even complaining. He used his free arm to push Johnny off the computer. "We can do what we want. It's our do, yeah?" he sternly told the kids when facing them. "Come on, give us a bit of space"

"Right. Well, we'll be off"
Finally spoke Indigo with a hint of amusement in her voice though she didn't dare show it. "Have fun love birds" she quietly mumbled to herself while she began heading out.

Carmen and Tee oh so wanted to react towards her comment but neither planned on getting the duo getting mad at them."Come on ,Tee" she says to her as they followed behind.

"Come on Toby. We'll sort out the music." Informed Johnny also following the girls out of the room leaving the three teens alone to sort it out. They each went their own separate ways, he and Toby went into his bedroom for organising songs whilst those three went into a different area. That very minute they'd all left the boys began going through CD's in his bedroom whereas the girls were looking in the kitchen for whatever could be used.

Indigo kept watch incase any of the adults like Mike, Tracy or Gina walk in wondering why they were searching the cupboards. She didn't see anyone around so she left the door way rushing towards her partners as well as the music changing into a more upbeat tune. "Why are we in the garden? it's always us" she complained when she soon found herself sitting outside.

"'Cause it's important"
Responded Carmen though she sounded kind of annoyed then thought about it for a minute. "Yeah I guess it kinda is always us" she added through her light chuckle.

"See? I had a fair point"
Chirped Indigo whilst wiping her hands onto her hoodie. She next sorted out her sitting position, she really shouldn't have sat on her legs. "please tell me that's not what I think that is" she says the minute she spotted something in Tee's shovel.

"Eurgh- I don't know. What's that?"
Grossly said Tee as she lifted up her shovel causing them each to be grossed out.

"Ugh poo!"
Carmen cried out with a hint of disgust in her voice, she then leaned forward to check but turns out it was only pieces of mad. "Oh, no it's all right. " she tells them and It made Indi sigh within relif. "No. Just mud"

"Thank goodness"
Indigo said through her sigh. She truly thought they'd found something way gross. "I wonder how Johnny and Toby are doing".

During their garden searching, the boys had been jamming out to new songs but soon realised having 'ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST' wouldn't be a good choice. "Not for a funeral" pointed out Toby as he and Johnny stopped dancing mid way.

*** **** ***     *** **** ***

"SO YOU leaving then?"
Questioned Elektra as she walked into Sapphire and Marigold's bedroom. This made both of them look up from the leaflet and share a glance between each other wondering what she wanted. "Not yet. Why? you after our room?" she asked curiously.

"I bet she is"
Quietly spoke Marigold whilst she continued reading the paper. She had left the living room not too long ago, not she would admit anything but she did miss how her palm fitted almost perfectly earlier. "She just waltzed right in like it's hers" she carried on speaking but didn't look up from the page they were reading.

"I didn't 'waltz' in here. If I knocked you two would've yelled at me to go away"
Stated Elektra. Neither of them put up a fight since they knew she was right. "I'm also not here for you room, I just think you're lucky" she directed her reply to Sapphire as she walked towards another side of the bedroom looking at their things. "I can't wait to get out of this prison"

"Trust me It's not that different out there. They still control you"
Sapphire honestly says now no longer looking at the leaflet. "Well, they won't control me".  "Where are the others?" she quizzed, resting her head onto Marigold's shoulder soon feeling quit tired.

"Downstairs. Having some stupid meeting about Frank's grandad"
Elektra flatly tells her tuning to face the duo. "Like one funeral isn't enough. I reckon he's lucky to have missed it"

"Well, you don't know Frank then, do you?" Sassily replied Sapphire she was starting to grow quit bothered by Elektra's attitude. "Yeah. But why all this fuss for for some smelly old man?" she questioned again seeing as she didn't quit get it. "That's Frank's grandad you're talking about" she said while lifting her head up off her roomie's shoulder. "You might not care but he does, so you can shut up"

Marigold didn't have the strength to argue with her that afternoon all that website searching and arguing about the keyboard really tired her out. "Goodnight, I ain't dealing with ya" she randomly said then closed her eyes leaning back onto the sofa.

Elektra ignored those words as she began heading out. "Well, if you care so much why aren't you doing something about it?" she coldly asked now that earned her a yell of"I am doing something!" she still didn't care that much considering she knew who yelled it.

About an hour later it was dinner time, once everyone (they were missing someone) sat in their usual places, including Indigo whereas Tee and Carmen placed a box with a decoration inside. "It's a fish" she explained to her fellow housemates.

"Where's its eye?" 
Wondered Carmen when she noticed something was missing from their wonderful creation. "There we go. now all we need are mirror pieces."   "The mirror pieces can go round the fish and it'll look like water" she went into more detail of what they made.

"Yeah. Cool"
Cheerfully says Toby when taking a look at what they had created.

"It was Sapphire's idea"
Boasted Carmen she earned a smile from the girl sitting opposite side of the table.

"Gina. Did you like Elvis Presley?"
Johnny had asked as he removed his headphones. He'd been listening to more songs, he hadn't found the right one yet. "Well- I didn't know him personally y'know" she told him whilst she placed extra plates. "What other music did you listen to in the 50's?"

Marigold couldn't help but laugh at his question if he thought she was that old then he was most likely way off. "Oh Johnny"
she said through her rather calm laugh and started to eat. "What?" he asked her yet she didn't give him a reply and just smiled at him like she never said anything. "Nothing..don't think she's completely old" she blurted underneath her breath even though she knew exactly why she found it funny.

"How old do you think I am?"
Shockingly questioned Gina though She wasn't that mad about it because she laughed afterwards then went to the other side of the kitchen.

"What's he up to now?"
Indigo mainly asked herself once two more people entered. She watched carefully while taking another sip of her juice.

Just then Mike had arrived around the same timing as Liam who seemed to be up to something like usual. "Come on Mike, give generously"
he says whilst holding an empty tin can. "Where's frank?" Milligan questioned Gina but she didn't reply because someone else did.

"He's in his room"
Casually replied Liam however it looked like he was wrong about his response. "No, he's not" Mike told him before he left to go check.

Turns out Frank went into town so he could sell his grandad's pocket watch to earn extra cash. He soon came back home after making a deal with the sale's lady, by the time he'd arrived dinner already finished. "I got the money for the headstone"
he happily told those there when entering the living room.

"Frank. I'm sorry um, we've spoken to the people at the cemetery and uh.. and the fact is you can't have a headstone"
Mike informed him and Frank's grin turned into a frown. "What?"
he confusingly but sadly asked. "Look, nobody paid for your grandad's grave. So he's kind of in a general one, so it really wouldn't be fair to put up a memorial just for him" he finished explaining thus placed his arm on his shoulder for comfort seeing he became upset again.

"It means he's sharing a grave. They bury them three deep"
Sapphire spoke without any care in the world causing Mike to look quit surprised/shocked at how she said it. "Saff" "Might as well be honest. That's how tight the council are"

"But Frank, you'll be able to put flowers on the grave yeah? "
Gina re assured him. She knew how badly he wanted to create something special.

"And as long as we know he's there.."

"Yeah. You don't need a crummy old gravestone"

"I'm sorry. Why are you making excuses? it's totally unfair."
harshly announced Sapphire . She didn't understand how they were being so calm about it. "We can't change the rules, Saff" Sighed Mike though she wasn't allowing it. "Just because the only family he had left was a kid in a care. We never get what other people have got" she says with a hint of irritation which made Frank even more upset and he left the living room.

"Wow. So supportive"
Marigold sarcastically said whilst she got up from where she had been sitting. "Absolutely brilliant. Don't you think that was a bit harsh? could've at least been a bit more caring" she then began following after him but waited at the double door. There was no way she's going to look for him by herself; it's already been a stressful day.

Sapphire didn't reply to her response She hated it whenever they fought, it used to be really bad in the past before they were best friends it's funny because their personalities are quit similar so that caused them to clash a couple times.As the years went by they've never had a lot of fights but when one does happen they normally spend the day ignoring each other until the problem got sorted.

"Quality Saff, now look at what you've done" Proclaimed Liam in the exact same tone as he slowly clapped. He went to where Mari patiently waited and from there the two of them went to find Frank, they both assumed he'd probably be in the garden.

As everyone went off to do whatever before curfew, Tracy had brought a car off of someone. It didn't look very workable yet she thought it was amazing.. Cam thought the complete opposite so now she was on her back after heading home for the night only because she wanted to show her 'new' vehicle.

✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*-'๑'--'๑'--'๑'-

"There he is"
Whispered Marigold once they made their way into the garden and spotted him sitting on a bench. She went to sit by one side of where he was softly saying hello as she did so.

"Look. We're sorry about the headstone"
Liam apologised as he sat down in the middle leaving enough space. "How did you get the money anyway, frank?" he curiously asked him.

"Yeah.. I was wondering the same thing. It's not like we've got extra cash laying around or anything"
Commented Marigold and she earned a not so surprising look from Liam as if he were saying there was some left. "No.. your being serious? I thought we got rid of that!" she gasped, she had some sort of hunch they'd kept the stolen money from weeks ago hidden elsewhere. "Maybe you did, we didn't" He honestly admitted causing her to go into thinking mode.

"... I sold the pocket watch.."
frank tells his friends in a low volume and they shared a look of disbelief. "What?" Marigold and Liam say in unison seeing as they couldn't believe it, she hoped it wasn't true. "I sold the pocket watch." he says more clearly that time which made them even more shocked than before. "Oh, Frank. Not the watch"       "A headstone would prove grandad existed.Who I'm I going to leave the watch too? no one."

"That's not true. You'll able to pass it down to your kids or grandchildren one day in the future"
Marigold consulted him after she returned into her normal self. She would've never imagined him selling his family heirloom.

"What you talking about? Mari's right. Course you're going to be able to leave it to someone"  Liam says agreeing with her. "I mean, she's always right these days but that's not the point.." he uttered without making any eye contact. He hoped neither heard what he said but unfortunate to him they did.

"I'm a nothing. Like Granddad"
Replied frank not paying much attention towards what he just said. "He was not a nothing."    
he didn't agree with that whatsoever. "They buried him like rubbish. Like he never mattered. That's what going to happen to me. "

"Stop it Frank. You do matter, and so does your grandad and all the other Matthews. going back to the first person who ever owned that watch."
Liam comfortingly tells him whilst glancing at Mari whom nodded in agreement. "How many of us can say where we come from? you're not a nothing. And as long as you've got that watch you know exactly who you are"

"But I haven't got the watch! I sold it." Confronted Frank and the duo knew exactly what they needed to do.

" So what are we still doing here? come on"

Inside the house the others were having another meeting but in silent whereas their main three musketeers headed out somewhere. "So is this is it then? the council says we can't have something and so everyone gives up?" Questioned Sapphire within disbelief as she walked into the living room. "Look, they don't control us. Nobody does. We don't need their cheapskate grave"

"Yeah but.. what can we do?" 
Carmen asked her within slight worry and defat. She currently sat next to Gus one the second sofa.

"We could dig up his body"
Said Gus soon earning a couple of looks from Carmen, Indigo , Elektra and herself.

"No. No look, it's not his body that matters"
Sapphire continued with her speech. "I said that" Chirped Elektra within agreement from where she stood. "It's his life, that what we need to remember. "

"How? "
Confusingly questioned Johnny whilst looking towards her.

Then suddenly Toby seemed like he had an idea. " I know. When my mum and passed on everyone gave money and my uncle bought a bench for the park" he suggested.

"Yeah, that's it. That's what we'll do. "     Cheerfully remarked Sapphire  with a grin. They all took liking to his idea, but there was one small problem..

     "And we can put it by the lake where they used to go fishing" 
Tee implied as she moved her legs off of Indi's. The Walsh girl had woken up from her mini nap once feeling movement. "Noo Tee, I was comfortable" she complained slightly then whereas she gave her a small smile. "Sorry" she apologised through her light snicker.

Indigo then decided she'd randomly rest onto Johnny instead which was very rare because they never get along sometimes. He looked at her like she were crazy or something but she absolutely didn't care . "Your sister moved so you're my pillow now- this won't happen again though, don't worry" she mumbled knowing he wasn't very impressed.

"Okay. Good, 'cause this is just plain weird. You're literally like another sister to me only more annoying"
Johnny told her with a hint of disgust in his voice although deep down he truly loved her in a sibling type way. "Yeah but, where are going to get a bench?" he quizzed before they each went into the garden looking for any back there.

"Ow!"
Cried out Elektra as they each moved this old bench they'd found across the bushes. There was a lot of commotion going on while all of (Bare their other residents) moved it to a different spot. "Can you wait until I put it down?!" she exclaimed within annoyance because Toby began getting rid of the branches/leafs.

"Ooh moody"
Indigo says through her attempt in not laughing  yet received a mini glare from Elektra causing her to seal her lips since she knows better not to get on her bad side. "Sorry, shutting up now"

"Calm down Elektra!"
Nicely expressed Tee considering she didn't want any fights like there normally would be.

"Turn it the right way round now"
Sapphire said whilst she stood away but not too far from where it was being placed. The bench got moved to directly the middle, however no one was sure if it were stable or not since it looked quit dusty.

"It's perfectly solid"
Informed Toby without realising the wood might break.. and it did the minute he sat down making him get up; the others all found it rather funny. "Oh, that's just unlucky!"

"It's fine. We'll just get some new wood" Elektra assured everyone though soon as she said those words the bench fell apart causing them all to be quit surprised. "Quit a lot of new wood" she told them with a flat sigh.

"Well, we'll just have to build our own bench" Replied Sapphire and another idea came into mind. "I'm sure we've got plenty of junk around this place." she said before they began leaving to look for extra material.

***     ****     *** ***

While that was going on over at the house Marigold,Liam and Frank were almost in town minding their own business.She wasn't very talkative as they walked to wherever this shop might be- she was thinking about what she would say if the lady wouldn't give up a very important heirloom. Her thoughts were instantly interpreted when somebody honked at them, her mouth dropped within shock once seeing it was only Beaker driving. "What. the. Bloody. Hell is that!" she spoke through her amused laughter. "It's almost as bright as Tee and Indi's room"

"Nah this is way brighter than their stripped bedroom"
Disagreed Liam whereas she thought the complete opposite causing them to bicker slightly. "What happened to 'I'm always right'?" she mimicked him mainly because she knows it drives him up the wall like it does to her. "I never said-

"Yes. Yes you did, I heard ya loud and clear with my own ears"
Marigold grinned then glanced at Tracy's car squinting her eyes. She wondered if the dark haired young adult thought about it properly; sometimes the girl doesn't use her brain quit often. (No offence).

"What is that?"
Frank also quizzed and he looked super interested. Neither of them have seen a vehicle with such ugly colours in their entire lives, this was a first.

"What a pile of junk. "
Says Liam whilst they went towards where she'd parked her car. "What do you reckon?" Tracy cheerfully asked them since she wanted someone else's opinion that wasn't from Cam.

"Banging" "Wicked" "Awful. did you even think before buying?"
They each spoke in unison and Tracy frowned at the other teen's response. She wasn't too surprised though mainly because she figured her answer would be something like that. "Thanks. Do you want a lift?" she offered. "Yeah!"

"I call shot gun!"
Cheered Marigold with her arms in the air before she nearly got to seat at the front. Unfortunately, it looked like she wasn't the only one who wanted to sit there. "You can't do that. I literally said ' shot gun'" she said to both Frank and Liam who'd also got a similar idea.

"I don't care. There's no way you guys are in the front"
He told the duo then they'd went into the back, there wasn't much space but it didn't matter. "Where you guys off to?" Tracy questioned whilst waiting for those three to wear seatbelts. "Just going to pick something up"

"Okay"
Tracy said without adding anymore questions; she checked if they were ready and she started the engine soon driving off. It didn't take very long for it to break down, a lot of smoke got let out from the front side.

___________________________________________

As that lot were on their way to the antique shop, the others at home had been finding objects around the house for the bench. It wasn't very easy considering most things would be stored somewhere or hidden so no none could get it. "I'm telling you. We can't just take his piano stool, he'll notice it's missing in a heartbeat"
Indigo told her friends as they rushed into the main entrance keeping an eye out for Gus. "He's quit smart y'know. Like the time when we were helping him out with Jenny and he somehow knew we'd picked up one of his rocks"

"Oh yeah. That was pretty strange"
said Tee whilst looking behind her making sure no one saw them. "I don't think he'll even be playing it now though, so we're fine" she re assured Indi whereas the brunette didn't seem to believe her.

"Okay. If you say so.. but..He's always got lessons at this hour"
Indigo tells her in disbelief mainly because she had some sort of feeling he'd walk right up to them from another side of the house. Meanwhile Toby and Johnny went into the attic seeing if there's anything up there, then there's Harry who's looking in the living room.

Eventually Gus did arrive for his piano lessons and noticed those three walking away with his stool. They almost got away with it until he tapped onto Carmen's shoulder causing each of them to glance at each other and she smiled at him sheepishly, he waited for it to be placed back . Afterwards he put his stuff on it before starting to play.

The girls ended up going into the kitchen trying to take a chair or two but it didn't go so well because once a clinging noise got made Gina spotted them, by now she thought she'd gotten used to their shenanigans.. she thought wrong. Carmen, Indigo and Tee simply waved at her like nothing was going on thus headed into the garden where most people were. They were all working super hard for this surprise gift to be completed.

______________________*******___________________________________________

In Addition to the building going on Tracy's car had broken down. "I don't know what's wrong with it" she says as she fanned the smoke away.

"I hate to say it, but we could do with Elektra" Remarked Liam but his idea got rejected within one second.

"Don't worry. I'll get you to the watch place."
Tracy confidently said then she took her phone out to call a repair company or maybe someone else.

Marigold gave Tracy this look which meant she didn't seem very fond of her plan. She wasn't going to be waiting around for a repair truck to show up late. "When we're out in the real world, not living together. remind me not to be stupid and actually check If there's anything wrong with a vehicle before buying one" she lowered her voice so it was only them who could hear.

Liam pointed at her as if he were saying he's making a promise. "Looks like it. I mean, we're better off walking. "
he quietly implied whereas Tracy was busy making a phone call, he got two agreements from Frank and Mari but what they don't realise is a certain somebody will be picking them up ..

Sooner or later Cam arrived with her car soon driving them there. "Okay, Tracy!"
she shouted making sure everything was all clear before she could start driving. She reecived a thumbs up back and from there they both began to leave even though technically it were mainly her.

"Thanks Cam"
Marigold cheerfully thanked the older woman when getting out once she'd parked outside the shop. She sorted out her hair that'd gotten into her jacket somehow then closed the front door.

"Er- what about me? I picked you up didn't I?" Tracy asked her in a joking tone whereas she shook her head. "Yeah but then your engine broke so.. thanks I guess"
replied Marigold as she shrugged her shoulders yet laughed anyway. "That is so not funny" she uttered but wasn't really mad.

"Okay, come on. We haven't got all day here"
Liam rushingly said whilst gently taking ahold Mari by the waist, she rose an eye brow at him as if she were saying something but there wasn't really much time for that hence why she allowed it. The three of them then made their way into the shop hoping this plan would work.

A bell rang once they'd gone inside and some lady (assuming she owns it) noticed she had customers, although she only really recognised Frank from earlier. "Oh, hello. Did you get your headstone?" she questioned him.

"Now allowed to have one"
Frank told her generously yet when he did there was something rather odd about her. "Oh. That's a shame" the unknown woman replied.

Marigold squinted her eyes soon as she had a feeling something was off about this lady. The way she'd responded didn't sound genuine at all and it made her quit uncomfortable, she didn't know what it is but her instincts were saying not to trust her.

"Yeah. That's why he wants the watch back"
Liam confined yet it seemed she wasn't giving it up so easily. "Sorry? You want me to return the watch?" she coldly asked. Bingo "Even though you begged me to buy it from you?" this made him and Mari share a glance of worry mixed with concern. "It's a family heirloom, he's changed his mind" he told her.

"Well, I'm sorry. But it's already reserved"
She says to him just as Frank had finished counting his money to give. "I have a costumer coming this afternoon" "What?" he replied within slight shock. "It's one of my regulars, he's a pocket watch collector. I telephoned him the minute it came in""We'll pay extra" "I'm afraid you're going to need a little more than that" she tells them when she saw the amount they had and showed the price tag.

She'd priced it for £750.00 which is quit a lot, neither had that much money with them. "How much??" Shockingly exclaimed Frank while he looked at the glass.

"£750?!" " you've got to be joking. "
Liam and Mari say around the say time whereas she simply nodded. "You only paid one hundred" he said within clarification.

"You cheated me!"
Spoke Frank in realisation yet she didn't think so. "I did not! you asked me for £100 and I gave it to you." She responded like she wasn't worried about it. "Like a favour." he tells her since he thought he was going to get it back without any issues.

"Do you see bin bags on the doorstep? A collection box on the counter?"
She rhetorically asked and the three of them looked around. "No. This isn't a charity, I'm a running a business."

"Listen Lady. We're just a bunch of kids who don't know what we're doing sometimes, it's an obvious mistake. "
Marigold spoke with a hint of irritation in her voice she absolutely hated how she was talking to them. "It's not like he knew how expensive it would be is it? however looking at this from your point of view, you truly did scam him." she says whilst resting her palms onto the glass counter. She didn't budge at her sudden attitude unlike most adults who would've reacted.

"Exactly. Look, He's desperate, it was his grandad's. The last thing he had"
Liam also said, he hadn't realised but his hand was still on Mari's waist .. or maybe he had and couldn't be bothered to move it. The lady still wasn't giving up. She looked quit fed up with the teens. "Then he should've done some research into its value first"

If she wasn't backing out on handing it over then they weren't giving up yet either. "It was my grandad's. The most precious thing he ever had. He wouldn't sell it for anything" upsettingly stated Frank; she looked rather fed up at this point. "I'm sorry, I can't understand a word you're saying."

"Really? seemed to have understood him perfectly fine a few minutes ago"
Responded Marigold using her best unkind voice as she scoffed. "We're not doing anything wrong here, it's you. You're practically making it worse."

"You're insulting his memory!. It isn't right, it isn't fair!" 
Cried a stressed out Frank while being comforted by his closest friends. "I find your tone objectionable, bordering on aggressive actually. "Rudely says the sales lady. "You steal money off kids. You thief!" he angrily exclaimed before going to pick up one of the delicate vases.

"You put that down!"   
She instructed when he was about to smash it onto the ground. "No, Frank."  Liam and Mari say in unison making sure he didn't break anything. He took ahold of the vase whereas she hugged him slightly and gave a glare towards the lady. "Look. We're really sorry." He said whilst placing it back.

The lady was now extremely fed up with these three and wanted them out of her shop immediately. She wasn't going to give the watch back unless there was another plan. "Please remove your friend or I will call the police" she strictly demanded.

"Alright. Alright, there's no need for that. We're leaving"
Marigold coldly spoke with an expression showing she didn't like her whatsoever. She'll have to remember to add this woman onto her hate list later. "Hope you have a nice day" she added through her fake smile then waited until it were time to leave, she didn't want to get into trouble with the cops again.

"Come on, guys"
Said Liam as he picked up the money from the counter and they walked out of the shop. Once they were outside he mentally scolded himself for forgetting about the 'staying away' thing, he stood on the other side where he couldn't make the same mistake again. Well; that whole situation could've gotten a lot worse.

"What happened?"
Tracy had asked soon as she'd spotted the trio walking out. "She won't give it back" Explained Frank.

"She wants £750 for it" 
Continued explaining Liam now this made Cam and Tracy gasp at how expensive it was. "What??" she says within shock. "We'll get the money Frank" he surely tells him however he certainly didn't believe it.

"We won't! we won't get it in time"         "Frank, it's okay. Calm down"
Cam told him in a calm manner whereas her foster daughter had a whole different idea on her mind.

"No. I'm going to sort this out." 
Tracy strongly tells them and she headed into the shop. The lady didn't seem very impressed to see there was another costumer. There was an entire conversation about her selling her car, at first she wasn't interested thinking it wasn't worth anything but then she noticed the number plate had her name on it soon changing her mind.

"Actually.. uh, I could do with a little run-around"
So the reason why she wanted it is because of her name. Her name must be Xanthe since she looked rather surprised. "What?" quizzed the dark haired girl. "How much are you asking?"

Tracy wasn't too sure on how much she would give to get rid it though she knew what else she wanted. "Just the watch. And you get the one hundred quid back" she offered to her. "Done"  now that was a very interesting conversation to witness.

MANY HOURS LATER AND THEY RETURNED HOME,Cam had dropped them off even though there wasn't anyone there. At that timing a whole discovery got made about who'd recently owned that awfully bright car, turns out it belong to the woman called Xanthe which could possibly be why she brought it so easily.

Tracy's phone started to ring and it was only Mike phoning her. "Hi Mike"
she greeted him then he told her something but no one else could hear. "What, now?" she questioned him and whatever he replied with must've been good news. "Yeah. See you soon" she bid goodbye then hang up afterwards. "I know, why don't we go the lake y'know.. the one where you used to go with your grandad?" she hopefully sued toward Frank. "We can tell him about the watch?"

Marigold suspected she was up to something because why on earth would Mike be phoning her? unless.. "Why? we literally just got here" she wondered out loud with a short yawn. All she wanted to sleep until dinner but it looks like that wasn't happening due to a change of plans.

Those two questions got Frank wondering why as well. "Now?"
He'd also asked Tracy yet she didn't answer either. 

"Back in the taxi"
expressed Cam then she began driving again.

On their way to the Lake, Liam was still going on about the number plate. Unlucky to him since she wasn't exactly that interested. "You're never going to believe this, Tracy"
he says with a hint of happiness. "Oh, forget it" she tells him as they each got out.  "Please. Come on, just have a guess"

"Look. I'm really not interested. Money doesn't matter" 
Tracy told him when closing the door. "7 and a half million pounds!" she couldn't exactly believe what she was told. "No way! for a number plate?" she excitingly replied.

"Course, most are less than that. Only tens of thousands"
he tells her but she soon became less interested in the topic. "Okay, can you shut up now please?"

"Thank you."
Tiredly mumbled Marigold as she followed behind those two. She checked to see if she'd gotten any more messages from her online friend recently, she felt kind of guilty for pushing him away he didn't mean any harm. Unless there wasn't any signal her message app was empty, only recent ones form the 'dg' group chat. She let out a small sad sigh knowing she'd most likely messed it up.. she turned it off placing it into her pocket wanting to focus on spending the day with those there.

Frank lead the way and it took quit some time to get there. When they arrived he saw a colourful bench that he's never seen before, what he didn't know is that everyone else spent the whole afternoon building it for him. "What's that?"
he asked with a hint of surprise. "Don't know. What does it say?"  they each walked over to where it was.

"Eric Beverly Matthews. 1931 to 2010.Frank's grandad who took him fishing and gave him a pocket watch. From Frank and all his friends at the Dumping Ground, we will always remember you"
Liam read the text out loud and a bright smile appeared on his face.

Suddenly everyone else jumped out from their hiding spots, it's safe to say that made Marigold jump at hearing their voices. "SURPRISE"! they all yelled. a smile formed onto her lips as well when seeing them there.

"Do you like it?"
Quizzed Toby while running up to it.

Along with Tee behind him. "We made the fish"
she told him mainly talking about herself and the girls.

"And Look, I did this owl. But Elektra did the most"  
Carmen says as she pointed at the design.

"Nah. I just did the fixing. Should last a few years"
Elektra informed him. She didn't want the hard work to be based on her.

"Well, go on then. Try it out!"
Encouraged Mike and Everybody else. Frank then took a seat on his new bench. "I really don't know what to say" he tells them due to being amazed by it. "My grandad would love this. And he would be glad I have such good friends"

Indigo felt her eyes getting a bit watery like she were about to cry but she fanned the tears that threatened to be spill away. "We're glad you like it"
she said whilst leaning onto Marigold who'd noticed how emotional she got. "I'm not crying, it's the stupid pollen" she added which made them laugh.

"Food's ready!"
Yelled out Gina from the barbecue stand; they ran over to where she stood soon getting handed a homemade burger."Here you go ,girls" she said whilst handing out burgers.

Marigold took hers and gave a quick 'thank you' before going to where Tracy and Sapphire sat, she really needed to apologise for how she acted earlier but it looked like they were having their own private conversation so she waited until they were done talking. She ended up talking to the younger girls plus Elektra about whatever, many joyful laughters got let out including a trip down memory lane for some of them.

"All right you horrible lot, standing by for a photograph please!"
Mike shouted soon gaining their attention. He had been setting up a camera while everyone else was talking. "Come on, everyone by the bench. Come on!. I want you gathered up there please" They each made their way over to the bench and stood in different positions but were still quit close to each other. In the middle you've got Tracy, Sapphire, plus Tee who sat on her lap then Frank. You've also got Mari and Indi near by followed by everyone else.

"Come on, Elektra. And you"
Carmen called her over when seeing she was hiding away.

"And ready?"
Mike almost took the picture though it looked like something else was about to happen judging how Elektra's whole face suddenly lit up. The camera did a little flash count down, before it went off the two main teens were having a silent moment.. Mari sent Sapphire a very known look as if she's saying sorry without actually saying it and so she gave her a light nod & smile meaning she accepted it and that she was sorry too.  Oh! the flash soon went off the very minute  Liam saw what was inside his burger causing them all to let out screams, you can probably guess what the photo looked like in progress....

________________________________________________________

END OF SEASON TWO!
________________________

Word count : 9623.

PRE EDITED : Idek remember, like weeks ago?? 

OFFICIALLY EDITED :
– 30/04/2022.

Omg omg, it's here. We're actually officially on s3!! ahhh. I'm so excited to work on this season I've been planning how it would be for quit a while. ALSO can we talk about the development between my angels please?!? i'm literally in awe. Alright, bye for now & have a great evening/day etc etc.  I'll be back soon💜

(I changed what I'd originally wrote for the admin's note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 36
TW: this book may contain mentions of violence and of suicide. DISCLAIMER #1: I wrote this story when I was a teen and while some mental disorders a...
4.1K 116 27
"Fuck my life.." I grunted. I can't believe my last words were going to be useless. I half expected it to be "tell mom I love her" or some sappy shit...
2.8K 324 14
He rushes behind a car as I'm shooting at him as he's shooting while running away. "Imma Kill You Manny!" I growl at him angrily as I keep firing sho...
1.7K 135 40
Having a crush sucks. Having a crush that is of the female gender sucks even more. Cheyenne Pearce, your typical homosexual 15-year-old 'emo' artisti...