ORANGE

By mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

64

481 28 11
By mn_duh

Continuing to walk outside the room, without a single brain cells left on you.

You were startled when you felt someone held your shoulder.

" You scared me " You exclaimed seeing the person who held it.

" What's the matter ? you seems not yourself " Yuri asked you.

You look at her and shake your head denying it, thought it was clearly obvious that you're not yourself after the talk you and Chaewon have at the rooftop.

That was very awkward.

" Hey! "

" Verna ? "

Yujin keep repeating.

Finally coming back to your senses, you look infront didn't notice that she's already standing beside Yuri and beside her was Wonyoung her girlfriend.

" Ha ? are you saying something ? " You're clueless.

Yujin gave you a chuckle and shake her head. " I'll go now, You ? " She asked.

" Later " You shortly answered.

" Okay then, see you tomorrow " Softly patting your shoulder you gave her a small smile and nodded your head as the couple started walking away.

About to do the same, you were again startled when someone held your wrist and it was Yuri. " Can I join you walk outside ? " Yuri asked you.

Looking at her, a pair of eyes on her back was looking at your direction and it caughts your attention.

As your eyes met both of you quickly look away and the President started walking on the opposite hallway probably on her way to the council room.

" You seems don't like that idea " Yuri chuckled awkwardly after not hearing any response coming from you.

Quickly looking back at her direction, you didn't notice that you were watching the President walking away.

" Ah, no it's fine " You finally responsed while flashing a smile, assuring that it was really fine with you though you wanted to walk alone to have some deep thoughts, but seems like Yuri's presence won't be a bother at all.

Yuri nodded her head, so both of you started walking away from the room. It was pure silence when you and Yuri started walking no one dared to talk.

Yuri felt something's wrong, somehow.

" Are you having a bad day ? " The latter asked you.

You look at her and shake your head quickly before diverting your gaze infront to watch your way.

" It's my natural day " You simply answered and the fellow agreed.

You're always quiet though, but Yuri felt something's different.

" Anyways, I have a question " She was also curious about it.

" Are you and The President really dating ? "

The rumor of you dating Chaewon and Chaewon dating you, have been spreading all over the school like a virus.

Even the Teachers are aware about the spreading rumor though they don't believe it at all, thinking that Chaewon won't choose someone like you like she rather focus on studying than getting herself into someones life.

Just like the students being confused and curious about it.

Yuri was experiencing the same, she want confirmations before her feelings at you could grew stronger, while she can still control and ignored it as if she never felt it once.

Stopping on your tracks, Yuri did the same.

She's waiting for your answer and she swears if the rumor is true or not, she'll just accept it no matter what.

" No " You answered. " We're not dating "

Continuing to walk Yuri followed you from behind.

Now that she finally know the answer, she's contemplating if she'll confess or not but it's now or never.

She's aware you're not feeling the same feelings she have for you and she accept it, if ever she just want to confess her feelings before she wasn't able to tell it.

" Verna " She called you. " Hm ? " You hummed.

" I like you " Yuri confessed.

Upon hearing that word, you stop walking and face Yuri. " You, what ? " Wanting to confirm if you heard it right. " You like me ? "

" I like you " She repeated. " Ever since we became classmates "

You were completely speechless, didn't expect the latter to earn feelings from you.

" Yuri " You called her but before You could say another word, Yuri hush you by raising her index finger, giving you a sign to stay quiet and let her speak first.

" I won't blame you for not liking back, I mean I accept it ofcourse but it's hard keeping this feelings, Everytime I see you my heart keeps beating fast like I was getting chased by a wild animal, like I was running away to someone "

" Everytime, I see you alone and looks so sad, I want to approach you and help you remove those thoughts in your mind that makes you act like you're all alone "

" But that's impossible " Yuri sadly smiled.

" I know there's a special person you like, I won't ask who is it but if ever I want to know who was it "

" Just tell me who is the person who get your attention and I swear I'll stop this stupid feelings of mine "

Being too speechless the only thing you could say was her name. " Yuri " You uttered being unable to get yourself together, to get yourself back to your senses.

The words she said is still processing on your mind, but the way how she described her feelings at you, was the same way on how you felt whenever you see Chaewon.

It makes your mind go blank.

" Just tell me " Yuri repeated on her broken voice, sounded so close to crying.

" Im sorry " The only word that comes out to your mouth. " It was the President " You finally admitted though you're still confused.

And with that, Yuri flashed a broken smile. She didn't know confessing to someone you like will be this hard and so broken.

She thought finding out that the person you like, likes someone won't hurt at all.

Now, she believe all those stories she had read before. Confessing is hard and so painful at the same time.

It's either happy or sad.

" I see " Yuri said. " Don't worry Im fine " She added noticing how you look at her. She can see that you felt bad but Yuri don't blame at all even a single percent.

She blame everything at herself, for feeling such thing like that. Though she didn't regret liking you, she regret confessing late.

" Tell me if you and Chaewon are officially dating, I'll treat you for it " That was so random.

Trying to reach for her hand, Yuri back away. " Im fine, I need to go goodbye " Running away from your position, Yuri didn't dared to look back, because if she did.

She might steal you away from Chaewon.

Watching the latter running away, you sigh heavily and continued walking. It makes you felt bad and felt guilty at the same.

Even if you shouldn't blame yourself about it.

Situations like that could possibly happened, it's just that you didn't expect that it'll happen to you.

Finally leaving the school gate, as soon as you step your feet outside. You received a notification message.

Grabbing your phone quickly, hoping that it was someone you expected.

You raised your eyebrow in confusion when it was a message coming from Minju.

Letting out a sigh again, you walk your way towards the said park without knowing that someone is watching you from the rooftop.

" Guess, Everything will be awkward again " The President mumbled.

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested ๐Ÿ€ Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice ๐Ÿ’— \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...