Binding the CP system has bec...

By iccycyyy

Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 绑定CP系统在恋综爆红了 Author: 赵史觉 [Hilarious sand sculpture... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49 (2)
50
51
52
52 (2)
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64 End of text

60

577 6 0
By iccycyyy

    Summer kisses are very romantic.

    With the sweetness of the sweet-scented osmanthus soup she drank.

    Gu Sheng also knew.

    Love can make people sad, heartbroken, missed, and can't wait for a while.

    So she also reached out and hugged Wen Heng, and patted his back very hard.

    "It's alright now." Gu Sheng smiled.

    The pain relief time is counting down, and all the pain is counting down to the end.

    It's comfortable to hold together.

    Wen Heng stroked her hair: "I miss you a little better, but there is still something wrong."

    Gu Sheng raised his head: "What?"

    Wen Heng restrained her slender waist and sighed: "It's too thin ."

    Gu Sheng Sheng also learned to wrap his arms around Wen Heng's waist: "You're not fat either."

    She reacted quickly, and many times she was so clever that people couldn't catch it, Wen Heng couldn't help laughing.

    "Don't make trouble," he squeezed her waist, "-Gu Sheng, I'm tired to talk."

    Gu Sheng blinked.

    She doesn't complain in front of people close to her, she just likes to show off her achievements to each other, which has almost become a habit.

    However, Wen Heng is different.

    "Don't be Superman," he would tell her.

    "Oh..." Gu Sheng was hugged by him, her muscles were still sore, she sighed, "I'm really exhausted."

    Wen Heng touched her head and nodded, "I know."

    Gu Sheng followed . He talked about the game sessions recorded in the variety show in the past two days, and complained: "...It's an inhuman design, but I have such a strong desire to win, so of course I will win!!"

    "Oh, and the previous filming, The venue I went to was very far away, and it took me four hours to drive, and I almost got motion sickness, but I still played well..."

    Wen Heng listened quietly with a smile and distress in his eyes.

    Gu Sheng threw up all the complaints in the past few days and felt relieved.

    The two chatted all the way back to the car that Wen Heng drove.

    He did come by himself, not even with a team.

    Just came to pick her up.

    "But it doesn't matter if you're tired," Gu Sheng said, "It's over anyway~"

    "Well, you can rest well." Wen Heng took her hand and laughed: "We're going home."

    Gu Shenghuang After a moment: "Go home!"

    ...

    The two landed back to City A together.

    Gu Sheng's August schedule did not overlap with Wen Heng, but when he returned to City A, the flight was with Wen Heng.

    What does this

    mean—— [Damn, I'm getting it again! ]

    [Shout out every day! Remarried! Remarry me now! 】

    【Give me do! Do it hard! ! ! do until the bed collapses! Upside down! 】

    【Ah, ah, hurry up when you hear the sound! ! 】

    Wen Sheng couple's CP super chat is full of wedding avatars for Wen Heng Gu Sheng P, and the super chat Xiao Shi holder's Weibo name is "@wensheng are you married today", and they are still chatting every day Initiate a punch card.

    [Di, no knot]

    [Di, "Although it's not knotted, but I believe it's coming soon" card]

    [Di Di, "Brother Wen must be holding back the big move" card]

    Wen Heng will pay attention to the dynamics of the two of them. Seeing these Also found it very interesting.

    To a certain extent, the demands of fans are also his wishes.

    Wen Heng took the phone.

    Hmm -

    "Good Guess" card.

    Before the golden autumn of the new year, Gu Sheng ushered in the peak of his career.

    First, the September issue filmed by Gu Sheng went on sale.

    The forum has pulled up countless sales melons, and there are comparisons of data over the years. The people who eat melons all over the Internet are waiting to see if this guy who has exploded on the new drama can sit firmly in the flower position.

    Echoes also understood how important the sales were this time. When Gu Sheng was working hard in August, the Echoes were eagerly waiting to spend money for their sister. Wait until the magazine has a link, and it will be on sale at the point, and it will be cut in seconds.

    After ten minutes of data integration, the sales volume of Gu Sheng's single issue was comparable to that of the last "VOL" double issue, and it was at the level that many celebrities could be beaten by shipping costs!

     Then Gu Shengxin announced two endorsements, one is a jewelry brand, and the other is a high-end purifier, all of which are big brands that are very compelling but do not cut fans' leeks hard. Gu Sheng's endorsement is cautious, but fans are more willing to pay for her.

     Then the recorded variety show is broadcast. Because Gu Sheng played the game too hard, there were countless fans. People gave him the nickname Contemporary Scroll King, and it also sparked a big discussion on "Should you be too eager to win or lose when playing games".

     In this regard, Gu Sheng fans and Wen Sheng CP fans directly brought out Wen Heng's famous saying in Lian Zong - "Not for winning, but for you?"

     Gu Sheng has not been so popular before, but now he is more and more popular. Coming more and more popular, he has always been the same dare to fight!

     Finally, "Backtrack" ushered in the finale.

     Jin Yueyao spent money to find someone to watch dozens of episodes, trying to find even a single shot of the gangster - there was none. Therefore, the black hot searches during the broadcast seem to be embarrassing.

     For example, # retrospective abuse is so embarrassing#, # retrospective men and women use too much force#, the comments are generally very true.     [How much is one piece, pull me into the group, and earn money together]     [If "Backtracking" is embarrassing, do you think the pearl lover next door is a villa that can give you a foot? 】    "Backtracking" is indeed very abusive, and because of this, the audiences on the Internet who have been stabbed throughout the summer are even more looking forward to the finale, and they have speculated on whether Li Shuang and Siye can HE?

    【BE is okay! Anyway, my CP is HE's hahaha]

    [Friends who have read the retrospective, come and hear the super talk! Every day there are the output of the fairy teacher! ]

    [With the backtracking knife, the sweet candy is more fragrant! ]

    In the midst of the hustle and bustle, the finale finally officially ended.

    The ending wasn't a cliché and a happy reunion, but still in the plot full of glass slag, it left the audience with the possibility of HE - Li Shuang and Si Ye were reincarnated and lived together in an ordinary way.

    In that picture, the two people are simple and beautiful, looking at each other and smiling, ending this ten thousand years of love and hatred.

    ——The mouth is full of blood, but it still feels sweet. This is the feeling of the complete works of "Backtracking".

    Since the first broadcast, the ratings have been stable at 1 and 2, and the ratings and word-of-mouth have remained at a level far above the qualified line from beginning to end. Even many directors and screenwriters in the industry have made a high evaluation of "Backtrack".

    So far, "Backward" has become the best domestic film of the year, and even the film and actors have become popular candidates for the award at the end of the year.

    Jin Yueyao's "Pearl Lover" has no splash, only Jin Yueyao's fans are still stubborn - although the data of "Backtrack" is good, there are many cases where no awards are won after the nomination.

    "Backtrack" can be nominated for the best Chinese TV series, and Wen Shen can nominate the best Chinese male role, but how many awards can a drama get? You can't just let them do it all, can you?

    [Gu Sheng is so powerful, let's see if he has the ability to win the prize! 】

    【Isn't it just this drama, the newcomer should be more humble]

    【A certain fan should not be too jealous? Don't worry about whether Gu Sheng can win the award or not, let's see if you can be nominated for the drama of Zheng Shi. 2333]

    ... There was

    a lot of discussion on the Internet, Gu Shengquan regarded it as his own popularity, and accepted all the orders.

    She knows that she is already a super high-traffic, so what she has to do is to continue to maintain and accumulate works.

    So during the itinerary, she is also quickly screening the script of the new drama. In the end, two are screened, one is the script of the big city lady, and the other is the Republic of China drama cooperating with Du Yanzhi.

    Du Yanzhi's team said that they hoped to cooperate with Gu Sheng.

    In addition to Gu Sheng's popularity now, but also because the two are indeed destined.

    I met Gu Sheng in "Four Laws of Happiness", and Du Yanzhi saw Gu Sheng's acting skills through the short film "Farewell to You", and later wanted to sign her to Jialai.

    Later, KT brand endorsement, one is the spokesperson of the makeup line, the other is the spokesperson of the ready-to-wear line, and it is familiar to attend the event together.

    Now that "Backtrack" has exploded, Gu Sheng has jumped to the top. If there is a chance for cooperation, it will not only be a win-win situation, but also make up for the regret of not signing people.

    The most important thing is—

    Du Yanzhi himself thought: If they can cooperate, a certain green tea actor might become angry with black tea?

    It's just... kind of relieved.

    For Gu Sheng, these two scripts have their own advantages.

    The big lady is naturally very friendly, and will be of great help to Gu Sheng's career from the scene to the later announcement. Du Yan knew that the Republic of China drama was less of a challenge for her, but the first drama was a drama with the actor, and the second drama was with the video emperor. This is a start that most people can't reach.

    Gu Sheng doesn't know how to play a movie, she must absolutely guarantee the quality of a movie when she shoots one.

    After thinking about it, Gu Sheng went to Wen Heng.

    After all, she believes in her boss's vision very much. "Backtrack" is a big hit, and Wen Heng is the biggest winner behind the scenes, and Wen Heng is also preparing a new movie recently.

    "Which one do you think is better?" Gu Sheng spread out the two scripts on the boss's desk.

    1 is the big lady script, 2 is the Republic of China script.

    Wen Heng counted the books handed in front of Gu Sheng. He didn't interfere with Gu Sheng's choice, but Wen Heng remained silent for a moment regarding the configuration of the men in the Republic of China script.

    "I suggest you selfishly," he looked at Gu Sheng, "choose 1."

    Gu Sheng hooked his lips and smiled: "Oh~"

    Wen Heng looked at her and asked, "Can you take my lines now? "

    Back then, in Lian Zong, Gu Sheng could directly pick up Du Yanzhi's lines, but he couldn't pick up on his masterpiece.

    Gu Sheng wanted to laugh in his heart, and "cut" on his face, "Actually, I was able to pick it up back then."

    "Crazy Bird" was originally a movie she liked very much.

    "You're just mad at me." Wen Heng said.

    Gu Sheng snorted twice, and then asked: "I'm done talking about my selfishness, what about 'Public Heart'?"

    "My 'Public Heart' also recommends you choose 1," Wen Heng's deep lake-like pupils showed a slight smile, "— You can trust your husband." The

    Republic of China style has already been done in "Farewell to You", and it will not give audiences and fans too much surprise. And the taxi creation team of the big city lady is very mature and has steadily ascended to the stars.

    Gu Sheng laughed, Taohua's eyes narrowed slightly, and he nodded along with his words: "Good husband."

    Their decision was the same.

    Wen Heng raised his eyebrows lightly.

    Gu Sheng rarely called like that.

    He raised his hand and motioned her to come around behind the desk.

    After all, he just got the answer to the multiple-choice question, and Gu Sheng was in a good mood, so he went around.

    As a result, before the man could stand firm, he was gently pulled by him and sat directly on Wen Heng's lap.

    Gu Sheng: "!"

    This is the office, behind his boss chair is the floor-to-ceiling window, and the door of the office will be knocked at any time.

    Gu Sheng hurriedly pushed him: "What are you doing—"

    Wen Heng said calmly, "Charging consultation fees."

    Gu Sheng stared at him in disbelief: "You still charge me money??"

    "No," Wen Heng laughed, "just call again."

    Gu Sheng reacted, and then he understood what the call he was talking about was called her husband.

    Wen Heng is that big! Sao! sick! What is it called in the office?

    Gu Sheng felt that his career critique had been tainted by him.

    She stretched out her hand and pinched his neck, and said fiercely, "I won't pay."

    Wen Heng smiled and let her pin it.

    Occasionally, footsteps could be heard outside the office, which was inexplicably exciting, and Wen Heng's expression was very magnanimous.

    Gu Sheng's will to resist was very strong, and in the end Wen Heng had to hold the person in his arms and kissed her on the forehead.

    "Then keep it."

    Gu Sheng hummed and smacked his chest.

    Wen Heng smirked.

    Keep it and call when the time is right.

    ...

    Later, Gu Sheng signed a contract for another drama, and Du Yanzhi's female lead was replaced by someone else.

    After receiving the news, Du Yanzhi felt very sorry.

    Alas, one step missed, step by step missed.

    Wen Heng not only has the highest single-person movie box office, but now the TV drama ratings are also quite good, which really puts a lot of pressure on his peers.

    When he went to Jialai Company the next day, he passed by the front desk, and the sister at the front desk handed him a courier.

    "Mr. Du, this is for you."

    "What?"

    Du Yanzhi didn't remember what he bought and sent it to the company, so he went back to the office to take a look.

    Yu Shanbei happened to be there, and he leaned over to look curiously: "What, what?"

    A leisurely fragrance of tea leaves filled the air, and it turned out to be a few good tea cakes.

    Du Yanzhi had an ominous premonition.

    He turned over the box and looked at the sender -

    "Wen"

    Du Yanzhi: "..."

    He is an elegant man, but at this time he was unable to scream furiously.

    - Wen Heng? You tea king? !

    ...

    Because Gu Sheng has been selling magazines, making official announcements, and broadcasting variety shows recently, the outside world is looking at it in full swing, but for the Gu family, she just thinks that she is working too hard.

    Outside the house of Hua Ting Yue Mansion, couriers were received frantically, all of which were supplements sent by her parents, her mother, and her brother.

    Just in the past few days, Gu Sheng plans to review the two days' stay at home and accompany his family.

    In the end, I heard that Gu Sheng would join the group to film again soon, and Gu Song wanted to hold a party for her, hold a party and cut a big cake, but Gu Sheng stopped her: "I can't have a banquet every time I join the group, it seems It's not easy for me to join the group once."

    Gu Song thought for a while: "It makes sense."

    His sister is now a popular female star! Those who invited to the banquet were cheap for them!

    However, the food is still delicious. Gu Song immediately ordered dinner at a Michelin restaurant and delivered it directly to his home.

    Wen Heng heard that Gu Sheng was going home, and said he wanted to go with him.

    Wen Jia heard that Wen Heng was going to Gu's family, and also expressed his willingness to meet and chat.

    In the end, it inexplicably turned into a gathering of Wen's family and Gu's family.

    ...

    In the banquet hall, servants are serving dishes one after another.

    The two parents sat on both sides and chatted quite harmoniously.

    Gu Song was smoking on the balcony, intending to go back after smoking, but he smelled another smell of smoke next to him.

    When he turned his head, he saw Wen Wan, holding a lady's cigarette.

    The two collaborators for the next quarter are considered to be familiar with each other if they are docking. And because Gu Song is exceptionally able to fight against the downturn of the Gu family, this year's performance has skyrocketed, and the value of business cooperation has almost caught up with the Li family.

    As long as Li Muze is completely useless, Wen Wan can kick him at any time.

    The two chatted about this matter, Gu Song held a cigarette, and suddenly said: "You are quite different from Wen Heng."

    Wen Wan: "How do you say it?"

    Gu Song hesitated for a second, "You are not in love. ."

    Wen Wan: "?" Does it mean Wen Heng's love brain?

    In the past, it seemed that the little daughter of the Gu family was more "love-brained" and had been chasing Wen Heng back then. And they Wenjia, the eldest son of the family, who is handsome and illustrious, but who is cold to everyone, seems to be difficult to have a relationship with the "love brain"?

    The two brothers and sisters turned around in unison.

    In the banquet hall, Gu Sheng got up and didn't know what to get, and Wen Heng followed. Gu Sheng wanted to press him back, but Wen Heng still followed her, as if he was the only one in his eyes.

    Wen Wan shook the soot.

    Oh, it seems to be true.

    ...

    Because of the close business cooperation, the relationship between Wen Heng and Gu Sheng is also very stable, the dinner has been very harmonious, and a lot of business matters have been discussed.

    After eating, Wen Yuesong wiped his mouth and looked at Wen Heng and Gu Sheng: "You two—"

    Gu Sheng looked at each other politely, waiting for his next words.

    "—When can I have a child?" Wen Yuesong said.

    Gu Sheng: "?"

    Wen Heng: "Cough."

    Wen Yuesong is a shrewd businessman. Since he was sure that the two would still be together, he began to urge some practical things.

    He pointed to his gray hair and said, "I'm worried about the gray hair because of you. I don't know when it will be gone. If you have a baby sooner, the elders will be relieved."

    Wen Yuesong That hair was completely white when Wen Heng disappeared, but at this time it was just used to touch porcelain.

    Gu Sheng was quite helpless, and walked directly to the child, is it a bit too big.

    Although the parents of the Gu family will feel distressed for their daughters, for parents, career is actually second, having a stable family, having a husband and children is considered happiness in this world.

    Wen Heng held Gu Sheng's hand under the table, "We will plan well."

    He has always been very stable, and his attitude is solemn. Even Gu Song couldn't pick out any fault, and the Gu family didn't say anything.

    Only Wen Yuesong was unwilling: "My grandchild—"

    Wen Heng looked calm: "You should worry about something else first."

    Wen Yuesong: "You bastard!"

    Wen Heng has absolutely no idea about fertility issues. Interfere with Gu Sheng's decision.

    Her career is developing just fine, and actresses are more affected by fertility and age objectively. Giving birth at this time would have too much impact on her career, and Wen Hengjing didn't want this.

    And the most important thing is... as one of the very few men in this world who has actually experienced level 12 "childbirth pain".

    Wen Heng couldn't bear her pain.

    Finally, the question of having children is naturally inconclusive.

    After eating, Gu Sheng wanted to stay at Gu's house, but before he could speak, he heard the system prompt.

    "Drip—" The

    two paused slightly.

    "The 95th Pain of Love: The blood vessels are stretched."

    "Pain: Level 8."

    Gu Sheng was startled, and subconsciously grabbed Wen Heng—level 8!

    The pain level this time was so intense that she didn't care much about the pain at first.

    The pain relief lasted for two hours, so Gu Sheng had no choice but to say to his family, "I have something to do when I go back today. I'll go home and live tomorrow."

    Gu Song glanced at Gu Sheng, and then at Wen Wen, who was smiling and said nothing. balance.

    It always feels like they have some little secrets they don't know!

    ...

    Gu Sheng and Wen Heng got into the car going home.

    - "Blood expansion".

    It was only at this time that Gu Sheng reacted - the fifth from the last pain, there was still an indescribable coquettishness.

    She held Wen Heng with one hand and touched her chin with the other. Because there was a driver in the car, she didn't ask Wen Heng how she felt, and planned to go home.

    Because of holding hands, Wen Heng was fine all the way, and it seemed that he didn't care about level 8 pain.

    So when he went home and entered the house, Gu Sheng released him temporarily and bent down to change his slippers.

    But when he got up again, he was suddenly pressed against the door.

    Gu Sheng: "!"

    Wen Heng put both hands on her side, his breath was hot. Only at this time did Gu Sheng realize that his body temperature had increased.

    - Endured all the way, or endured longer.

    Even the elders are concerned about having children, Wen Hengjing doesn't care about having children, he cares about making children.

    Gu Sheng poked his face, felt the unfading warmth, and asked, "Where does it hurt?"

    Wen Heng laughed: "It hurts."

    This time, it was not like acting like a spoiled child, but with strong hormones. , a sense of aggression hangs over.

    Gu Sheng blinked at him, still trying to analyze: "I know Wen Heng - are you like being drugged now?"

    Wen Heng laughed.

    how come.

    Even if there is no system and no interference, his desire for this person will not diminish.

    Blood was rushing all over.

    "Baby," Wen Heng raised his hand and touched her cheek, "Let's settle the consultation fee..."

    Gu Sheng's heart beat faster, vaguely aware that things were different.

    But when he picked him up and walked into the house, he couldn't help but kicked him: "How dare you to—"

    "Well."

    After a while, Gu Sheng realized that Wen Heng was too daring.

    Gu Sheng's skin turned pink and white, and she even suspected that she was the one who felt the pain randomly, and the blood flowed rapidly throughout her body.

    "Shut up or not, eh?"

    "Scream."

    "No one can hear."

    ... The

    man said every sentence, like coaxing. With extreme shame, he rubbed Gu Sheng's ear.

    With her last temper: "...I don't call!" The

    voice was already soft.

    Wen Heng let out a low laugh, "Then I'm going to lend usury."

    Wherever his fingertips passed, his enthusiasm was plated on her.

    Gu Sheng began to tremble.

    She shuddered as she put her fingertips on his wrist and felt a thumping pulse, like blood was concentrating rapidly.

    "Wen Heng... Your blood vessels won't really burst, right..."

    Wen Heng bowed his head and kissed her, "Everyone is about to burst."

    Gu Sheng was dazed, wondering why he suddenly evolved.

    The conversation just flashed through her mind, and she pulled his hair: "You don't want to make children, right..."

    "You don't have to listen to them about giving birth, and I don't have any opinions," Wen Heng breathed and kissed her closed eyes, "Just learning the process before that."

    Gu Sheng half-closed his eyes: "I have learned...

    Wen Heng chuckled: "It's still a long way off." Gu

    Sheng was already annoyed by him, and if he continued, it would hurt, so he started scratching people.

    Wen Heng was scratched with two scratches and did not continue.

    He closed the pool of water and put it in his arms.

    Some were satiated, some were insatiable, Wen Heng slowly reminisced.

    But everything feels reassuring.

    Gu Sheng's future is bright and bright.

    And people are in his arms, this is his future.

    "Baby," Wen Heng tidied her messy hair on the temples, "We are still two ceremonies away this year."

    Gu Sheng's heartbeat has not stopped, and he can't hear clearly: "Huh?"

    "One is an awards ceremony," he said. Whispering in her ear, "There's one more—"

    coming soon.

    The author has something to say: - tell me what it is! ! !

    (Take one bite, take another bite, and everything will be there.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.5K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...
92.6K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
3.2K 58 14
Y/n pax daughter of Megatron and Optimus prime in the age of 2 was ejected to earth at the age of 6 they live with their foster parents but when her...
35.1K 551 107
Author: Toffee Dumpling Category: Through Rebirth Learn to cut piers at the age of three and go to the stove at the age of six. Su Yao, born in a cul...