𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ rob...

Von amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🕯️ ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆... Mehr

-𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄-
1| 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
3| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
6| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒
8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
9| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊
11| 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓
15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍
16| 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
17| 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈
20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
24| 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
25| 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
27| 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄

26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

2.6K 95 96
Von amethystcherries

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

PRACTICE AT THE DOJO WAS EXCEEDINGLY more painful as Lanie not only had to deal with Robby but even worse, she was faced with the fact that she had to see Parker every day as well. Her issues with Robby seemed nonexistent, now a bigger concern about Parker clouding her mind.

Her hands were sweaty, and the piercing and insensitive look Parker was giving Lanie, made the girl feel the burning sensation of bile rising in her throat. His malevolent smirk went ear-to-ear, evidently taunting the traumatized girl. However, the familiar touch of a hand reached the small of her back, and shivers were sent down her spine.

"Are you okay, Lanie?" Robby asked his tone of voice in a raspy whisper. As Lanie was about to speak, her voice got caught in her throat and she was only able to nod to reassure Robby. Completely forgetting about their breakup for a moment, Lanie's anxiety started to rise and Robby noticed.

"Why would you care?" Lanie didn't intend for her voice to sound hostile, but it was nearly inevitable with the boy standing across the room from her, a sly malicious smile plastered onto his face.

"Just because we're not together anymore, doesn't mean I don't care about you."

Her face softened when she scanned Robby's features. His emerald eyes were filled with worry and sympathy, something she hated receiving from others. Despite the dreadful situation, Robby took Lanie's silence as a sign to speak up again.

"I need to tell you that Vanessa is—"

Parker's distinct and minacious voice peered behind Lanie's shoulder, a shuddering shiver running down her spine.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here," the taunting voice of a familiar teen stalking behind the duo. Lanie begrudgingly diverted her attention behind her and her breath hitched in her throat. She didn't notice it, but Robby subconsciously stood closer to the girl in a protective matter, his body inches away from hers in case Parker dared to do anything.

"You look ravishing as usual, darling," Parker spoke in a low voice, his imperceptible British accent seeping through his tongue. His eyes trailed up and down Lanie's body, her becoming visibly uncomfortable by his actions. Robby immediately noticed and stepped up,

"Watch it, Norman," Robby sneered.

"Why? Last time I checked, you two aren't dating anymore, Isn't that right, mate?" Robby desperately wanted to punch away that arrogant smirk off of Parker's face, his seemingly indented dimple, filled with enmity.

"Stay away from my girl, or I won't go easy on you as I did in juvie."

Your girl? Lanie thought inside her stampeding head.

Parker smirked with amusement laced in his features, his classic maniacal grin running chills throughout Lanie's body.

"This is going to be fun," Parker murmured, not releasing eye contact from Lanie. "Have a good day, love."

When he walked away, Lanie let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Robby opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, Lanie gently pushed him aside with her shaking hand, sauntering outside the doors of Cobra Kai.

✰*ੈ✩➶༄✰

"I swear, at this point, he's just taunting me." Lanie's anxious footsteps were pacing back and forth against the riveting pastel turquoise carpeting in her brother's house. Tyler and Carlos stared at each other in concern, knowing their sister was evidently scared and pissed.

For the next few days, Lanie went AWOL, her mental capacity not allowing her to go back to the dojo. She had over a dozen missed calls from her friends and family, but the one that caught her eye was the 68 missed calls and 200 texts from Robby.

Fan behavior. Lanie internally snickered at the partial joke but shook away the thought of Robby's gorgeous forest emerald eyes.

"You want me to shoot him?" Carlos joked, earning a scolding smack in the arm and a cold glare from Tyler. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Kinda."

"No, no. Parker is just another roadblock in the road that I need to run over. It will be simple...right?" Lanie rhetorically asked herself. Tyler sighed and stood up, scratching the back of his neck slightly before standing in front of his sister, placing his hands on top of her shoulder.

"Lanes, let me ask you something. Do you like doing karate?" Lanie nodded her head. "Now let me ask you another question. Are you doing it for yourself or for Robby?"

"What? Why would you think—"

"Don't lie, Lanie."

Sighing in defeat, the young Capuletgue sat down on the black velvet sofa, absentmindedly running her fingers through the soft fabric.

"At first I thought it was for me, but now, I don't even know if I can enjoy karate with all of the bad memories that are starting to form from it."

Tyler's sympathetic ocean blue eyes scanned his sister and he grabbed her hand, placing a gentle kiss on top of it before sitting down next to her on the sofa.

"Don't let these stupid boys ruin the happy memories of karate for you. If you genuinely don't want to do karate anymore because you simply don't want to, then I will support you all the way. However, if you want to quit because of a few dumbasses, then you continue. You're a bad bitch and you don't need any boy to tell you otherwise."

A heart-filled smile etched its way onto Lanie's face before engulfing her brother in a hug. Tyler reciprocated by wrapping his arms firmly around his torso, gently stroking her soft chestnut locks.

"You get in here too, Carlos. You're my brother too," Lanie chuckled, motioning for the boy to go over to them. The three of them were engulfed in a sibling hug and Lanie couldn't be any happier at the moment.

But that moment was thrown out the window when Lanie's phone buzzed, indicating she received a text.

She parted ways with her brothers as they went to the kitchen and she stayed planted on the sofa. She unlocked her phone and with one simple notification, the walls she was attempting to rebuild in her head, withered away.

My Little Pony
Lanie, code red, I need you to come here now.

She lightly cringed at the fact that she didn't have the heart to change his contact name, but what alarmed her, even more, was how Robby used the words 'code red.' Back when Robby and Lanie were dating, they would always use the term 'code red' if there was a situation that was severely important or life riveting.

So it was nearly impossible for Lanie to not worry about her ex-boyfriend. Although she was still angry and saddened by him, she swiped her car keys from the cream marble counter and told her brothers that she was going out for a drive, not knowing what she was about to get herself into.

✰*ੈ✩➶༄✰

Lanie barely had time to stop her car when she arrived in front of Robby's house, instantly twisting the keys out of the ignition. She sprinted toward the front door, her fist knocking repetitively against the splintery mahogany wood, anxious for someone to answer the door.

Within seconds, Robby's exhausted expression answered the door. His hair was parted in the middle, his dirty blonde locks messily falling over his forehead. He was still wearing his red Cobra Kai uniform and Lanie would be lying if she didn't think he looked attractive at this moment.

"Robby are you okay!? You said it's a code red, what's wrong?" Lanie's frantic expression deflated when she noticed Robby's oddly calm demeanor. "There isn't a code red, is there?"

"No, but I needed you to come over." Robby stood aside from the door, motioning for Lanie to enter his home. She sighed in frustration, but obliged, walking into his home.

"You're not going to kidnap me and trap me in your home right?" Lanie questioned, partially joking. Robby stifled a low chuckle, shaking his head at the cheeky girl.

"As tempting as that is, no, but I really do need to talk to you."

Lanie eyed him, indicating for him to continue with his reason why she wanted him to come to his house. He sighed deeply leaning against the counter while Lanie did the same on the other side of it.

"So...prom is coming up—"

"Are you fucking serious right now? You made me drive all the way here to ask me about prom." Lanie scoffed, already backing away from the counter. "The audacity you have."

She trudged back to the front door, shaking her head in sadness and annoyance. Her hand reached the golden knob, twisting it clockwise for it to open an inch, but a large palm finds its way to the door, slamming it shut before she could open it wider.

"You're not leaving yet," Robby spoke in a low demanding tone, nearly making Lanie weak in the knees. She nervously gulped when she felt his hot breath on the base of her neck. Turning around, she saw Robby towering over her, him placing his forehead on hers. His arms were barricaded around her body, preventing her from moving out of his grip.

Their lips were nearly inches away from one another and she could feel Robby's incessant heartbeat against her chest. She wanted to pull away from him, but a tugging sensation inside her body refused to do so.

"God, you are something else, sweetheart." Silence filled the pair, none of them pulling away from the invasive position, but none of them seemed to mind.

"Who's Vanessa?" Lanie's voice was barely above a whisper yet Robby heard her clearly as he was inches away from her face.

"I promise you, she is not who you think she is. I didn't cheat on you and I will explain everything."Lanie nodded, waiting for him to continue. Their faces parted ways from each other, allowing more room for them to look at each other in the eyes.

"She's is a jeweler, she is a family friend and I was going to pick—"

The doorbell rang.

Sighing heavily and reluctantly releasing his grip from Lanie, Robby opened the door to reveal someone he didn't expect at his home in a million years.

"Sensei? What are you doing here?" Lanie's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of her grandfather and she appeared at the door, Terry's eyes widening slightly.

"What are you doing here, Bunny?"

"I can ask you the same thing, Grandpa," Lanie wearily mumbled, her mind running a thousand miles of questions about why Terry would be standing in front of Robby's doorstep.

"I was here to give Robby some money since he was going to go to prom with Tory," Terry stated in a nonchalant tone of voice.

"You already asked Tory to prom?" Lanie's voice was trembling with an aching betrayal, that familiar feeling of rebuilding trust, being obliterated as she looked into Robby's eyes.

As the two teens stared into each other's regretful eyes, they didn't notice the adversarial smirk that subtly appeared on Terry's face. His game plan was falling into place and with this strategy succeeding, he knew in the end, these two would be the best fighters for the tournament with all the hostility they were holding in their chests.

"I knew this was a mistake."  Lanie shook her head, speeding past her grandpa to sulkily trod her way back to the car.

"Lanie, wait!" Robby was halfway out the door when Terry pressed a hand on his chest, preventing him from reaching Lanie. He stared at him with an incredulous expression, mentally asking him why he stopped him.

"Give her time," Terry ordered with a faux serious expression. Robby sighed and reluctantly stepped back, watching the girl he loved, drive away from him. What was worse was that the ex-couple was back to square one.

But for Terry, his plan was perfectly puzzling its way together into the way he meant for it to be.

And Terry Silver always gets what he wants.

HEY BAES I'M BACK!! i know i haven't updated this book in a while, but i finally found my motivation to write again for cobra kai. so expect more updates very soon!

also, can we please talk about season 5?

i need to recover from the fact that season 6 will likely be a year away from now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

105K 2.4K 38
𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐬. 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚...
4.9K 186 15
𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋. 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋. 𝗇𝗈...
61.4K 3.4K 15
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 ᵗᵒʳʸ, ʳᵒᵇᵇʸ '𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 ...
77.2K 2.7K 32
☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🕯️📔 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒆𝒍𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒌𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒛 ˊˎ˗ ↴ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤...