ORANGE

By mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

63

494 30 16
By mn_duh

After you and Chaewon spent the whole day yesterday going out to eat on a ramen shop for lunch, and playing different game machines at the same time, and to having a conversation with her infront of their house talking about you and some random things.

You did tell Chaewon what's going on between you and your Dad and that he killed a person, Chaewon was shocked specially when she also find out why are you and Minju look like rivals.

The thought of being each others exes have finally disappeared on her mind when you tell her the reason why you hate Minju that much.

It's strange that you opened up that lots of information at her though you felt like she's someone you can trust too, so you don't mind at all and ofcourse Chaewon understands all of it.

What happened yesterday was surely both of you enjoyed the time together.

But ofcourse after that enjoying day you had to get back to school the next day.

Ofcourse with Chaewon being the President she provided excuses of you and her absence which was really bought in by the teachers.

She's the School council President after all, the trusted student of the teachers.

Walking inside the school building after eating lunch with your 3 chaotic friends.

You were startled when your phone started ringing all of the sudden.

Grabbing your phone quickly on your pocket, you smile seeing who the caller is, and without hesitation you answer it.

Hm ?

You hummed.

Where are you ? and What are you doing ?

Chaewon asked on the other line.

Looking around the place inside the school, there are lots of students walking around you and you're afraid that they might hear you and the President's conversation.

Ever since you step your feet inside the school gate this morning.

Students started mumbling something that you were able to hear and the way they stared at you makes you confused what's that for.

And when you find out what was it, because of your 3 friends saying you about it.

It was so shocking when they told you what are those students murmuring for.

I just arrived at the school, why ?

You're wondering why would Chaewon call you that was so random, did she already know the rumors spreading ?

I went to Starbucks earlier, I got buy 1 take 1, so I was wondering if you want to have the other

That sounds good, what is the flavor ?

Bet you'll hate it, Usually people hate that flavor

oh let me guess, Mint Choco ?

How ? did you know ?

Chuckling at her response, you shake your head still watching your surroundings to check if someone's watching you or none.

Are you Anti ?

No, Actually Im a fan

Really ?

Chaewon was shocked.

Yeah, where are you ? I'll come and take that Mint choo

Ok, Im in the rooftop

Wait me

As you hang up the phone without waiting for her response, you quickly walk your way to the rooftop.

While Chaewon waits, She began cleaning the rooftop again.

She's been thinking of making the place a little livelier and colorful, she never gave thought about decorating the rooftop even if it's the most request she always got from the students.

But that was when she was alone but now that You've been with her for the past days, she suddenly had an idea to make some change.

She wants to spend her time with her childhood friend that she's been missing for the past years, though she still have no courage to tell you about it, maybe when the right time comes.

Its like how her life felt so melancholic until you came into the picture, until that one stare you and Chaewon shared the first time, the first encountered.

She have no idea that the person she've been looking for, was just around her throughout all the years she's been studying.

While she was changing the place of the bench, she was startled when the door opened.

" Hi " You greeted before closing the door and finally approaching her.

Chaewon hummed and grab the 2 cups that she place on the floor and hand the other one to you.

" So it really was a Mint Choco " Didn't expect that she was saying the Truth about the flavor.

" You hate it ? " Chaewon wanted to confirmed, but as soon as she saw you take a sip of the drink with a smile formed on your lips, she was relief that somehow you like it.

Though she didn't expect you like Mint Choco, by your appearance she thought that you're an Anti, most of her friends are Anti for Mint Choco so she didn't expect that she'll encounter someone who likes the same.

She remember when you were still younger, you always complained at her eating Mint Choco, you even teased her that it taste like a toothpaste even if it's not.

Chaewon would ended up crying to her Mother that day and ofcourse she still remember those days and she wondered if you remember it too.

But she can't see any signs that you do remember some of the past days both of you shared together when still kids.

" I was an Anti back then, but when I taste it, It doesn't taste bad like how people define it as a taste of a tooth paste " You explained.

Chaewon nodded her head and take a sit on the bench while you did the same.

Pure silence comes again, The only sound of someone slurping the drink was only heard and somehow the atmosphere became so calm and not awkward.

All you know, You and Chaewon were not going to click in due to each others differences but for the past days it was proved that you're wrong.

You get along with each other nicely and easily.

Glancing at her who's quietly sipping her own drink which are same with yours. You sighed.

" Does it not bother you ? " You brought up.

Chaewon look at you before looking back at the view infront. " Which ? " She cluelessly asked.

Now that gives you a clue that Chaewon seems like isn't as aware as everyone thinks.

" The dating rumors around the school ? "

Chaewon stopped sipping her drink and look at you upon hearing the word dating rumors.

She think She'll hate it if the dating rumor is about her dating someone again, though she didn't know she might regret saying that in her mind.

Chaewon hummed. " Who's dating who ? " She's somehow interested to find out who is it.

" You ? " You pointed at the fellow. " Me ? " You pointed at yourself.

You never thought one day you'd have such rumor about you and Chaewon, and it's actually spreading like wildfire.

" Oh " Chaewon nodded shortly.

That's nothing new since she always hear rumors regarding her relationship with some students she hangs out or not.

But she was shocked hearing that it was you who's she being paired to.

Sipping on her drink, Chaewon felt her throat gets dried. She then gazed at you.

" That would be actually great if it happens "

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested 🍀 Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice 💗 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...
14.8K 453 39
Arrange marriage now is seems to be normal to rich people. But Y/N want her love to be like the normal ones even it was already arranged by a contrac...
784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...