Seven Fathers «BTS»

By Mend_Han

" Congratulations Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You are now pregnant!" " Tell me the bad news...."... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Babies Preference
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one

Chapter Thirty Seven

3.6K 233 112
By Mend_Han

─────────────────────

"Mommy!" Seven weeping kids ran towards Hara, who have yet to stood up from the hospital bed.

"My babies"

A day passed by, Hara is able to accept many visitors. It was still raining outside but it wasn't as heavy and scary like last night where there's a never ending thunderstorm.

Hara's private room isn't soundproof so she had trouble sleeping last night, there's also another reason her mind is worked up last night to the point of only getting a few wink of sleep.

Her babies are scared of thunders, she called the house number immediately after the first batch of thunder. Stated her worry and Lin reassured her that the kids are sleeping well as their fathers stayed the night and all decided to accompany each kids.

Yesterday, Yoongi and Seokjin couldn't visit Hara's room due to the rules that only one family member Dan tend Hara until tomorrow. As much as they wanted to enter and ignore the silly damn rules, they can't risk causing a scene, especially that Hara's existence in the hospital shouldn't be revealed to any people.

Jiyon filled them the information about her health and told them to go home. They ask if they can stay in the house today and Jiyon gladly told them they're free to stay whenever they want. So after knowing Hara's situation they left, with pure silence.

Jiyon is peeling oranges and apples as snacks, while everyone, literally everyone began to enter the room.

The kids didn't waste a second in jumping and crowding Hara who sat back down on the bed due to their weight and sudden push. The adults trailed one by one inside.

Jungkook, Seokjin, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Don't squish your mother too much. She's still recovering" Jiyon commented, even if he wasn't looking up just focusing on the knife and fruit, he could still tell that the kids will do as said.

"Mommy we're so scared!"

"I saw blood yesterday in your clothes mommy"

"Mommy I miss you so much!"

"We worry mommy and are you not dying?"

"Are you sick?"

"Mommy are you okay?"

"I love you mommy, don't leave us"

They began to throw questions after questions, it's hard to hear everyone properly since they didn't notice that they where talking at the same time.

In the background, Jiyon could be seen telling the guys to sit down on the convenient two wide sofas that can feet up to nine people. It is a elite hospital as most people say.

Elite but they couldn't atleast build walls that are sound proof? Troublesome thunder ruined both Hara and my sleep last night.

Each have paper or plastic bags being carried and Hara can see a few colorful balloons floating. Wow, is that a bouquet?

"Shh quiet down...there are patients next door" Hara bring her index finger in the middle of her dry lips and shush the worry kids.

She couldn't be more happy to see them. Now she wouldn't be stressed out about their well-being after that traumatic situation they experienced. If only she didn't passed out, she would have atleast made a peaceful exit without showing the kids such awful scene. 

It was Jiyon who told her about what happened.

The kids immediately hushed down and a few climbed up in the hospital bed and sat beside their mother, some hugged her legs, those being Keul and Heun.

"Let's ask questions one by one okay? But first, I'll greet three gentlemen " She instructed, the kids began to assign a method to do so by oldest and youngest. Though they were born in the same day, the minutes still counts.

While they discuss, Hara took this opportunity to glance at everyone who engulf in their own conversation.

Their focus weren't mainly on the conversation they were into. If more, it is fully on Hara.

Her proving it when she looked at them, only then they look back at her in sync.

That's sweet...

She smiled at them, waving her hand as they did the same. "Thank you for visiting and taking care of the kids...you probably heard it from Jiyon, but I want to tell it myself. I'm good now, it was just stress and tiredness, but I can leave tomorrow since we're just waiting for the medicines"

"You're always welcome Hara" Namjoon replied. "We'll do it everyday"

" He's right" Seokjin agreed, with a nod in his head. 

" All of us are glad that you're recovering and well" Jungkook said and he immediately gave the bouquet he was holding, colorful flower wrapped in a matte baby blue paper
"we made that from scratch together with the kids. They insisted to diy it since they said it's more sentimental"

"It's lovely. Thanks everyone" Hara openly accepted the bouquet and admired the art piece everyone made.

There were different kinds of flowers,  one that she can't name in just a minute since most flowers are unfamiliar. She saw white and red roses, lilies, tiny little sunflowers and tulips. 

"Welcome mommy and we also brought balloons so you can see colorful stuffs in your room" the once coordinated line the kids made, for their questions to ask their mother, turned into rampage as they ran towards their dads, got the balloons each seven adults where holding and immediately brought to to Hara.

It was indeed colorful and creative.

They have balloons with their favorite colors and it brought a huge smile in Hara's kips to know that theirs handwritten words that says 'get well soon mommy' and 'we miss you'.

"They made that earlier after we were done with the bouquet" Taehyung commented.

They went to so much trouble and Hara is delighted to see that they don't mind the trouble.

"How about you give me the balloons while you ask me questions one by one?"

"Yess mommy!" They all agreed and everyone were in fit of laughter and giggles as they lined up from youngest to oldest, they changed their minds and decide to stick with it.

The first angel to ask is Huin.

"Is the acrtarkle making you stress mommy? You want me to tell the police about it? I told uncle Jungkook but he only laugh at me. Am I funny mommy?"

"Hey that's already three questions!" Keun pointed out and Huin didn't think twice and sending the noisy one  a glare.

"I didn't know you can count" Huin whispered lowly but the only people to hear it was Hara and Jaeneung. Since Hara things Huin isn't capable of sarcasm, she let it passed.

But it was pure sarcasm. Huin hadn't learn the tone of sarcasm yet, but he's practicing.

"Whaaat?" Keun asked, since he's fifth in line.

"You count, good job!" Another one, this time with a his cute chubby fingers doing a thumbs up.

Everyone awed in cuteness but they fail to notice appart from Yoongi who is hesitating wether to be proud of it or not.

"Thank you" Keun beamed.

"Answer Huin's asking mom. I want to ask too" Keul whispered.

Jiyon finished peeling the fruits and he gave three plates of those to the guys who is too focus on the beautiful and fluffy scene in front of them. The elder took the rights to grab and thanked the guys for bringing foods out of their sincerity. Though in all honesty, is too much considering they're leaving the hospital tomorrow.

"Okay...mommy isn't stress about the articles baby, it's just work that it's troubling mommy but I'm a strong woman so I can take care of it. And thank you for helping mommy but it's no need. The silly article is—wait" Hara stopped as she finally realized what they're talking about. The guys then focused to Hara.

"How did you know about the article Byun Huin?" She raised her brow.

It better not be him snooping around again. This snowball is too good at being nosy.

Huin let out an awkward laugh, avoiding his mother's gaze. The bedsheets are more interesting right now.

"Here and there. Stuffs here and stuffs there. Just passing here and hear it there" was his answer. " Times up! Now it's Jaeneung's turn! Love you mommy" Huin pushed the string of the balloon he's been holding towards Hara's lower belly and drifted off to Yoongi who immediately catched him in his arms. Pretending that nothing happen and he didn't just got caught.

"Mommy are you not dying?" It was simple, hesitant and you could tell that it's a question Jaeneung has been thinking through. 

"Mommy's not dying sweetie don't worry"

"Don't die okay mommy? If you die, I will die too" everyone were taken aback at what he said.

"That's not how it works Jae" Jiyon commented in the background. Followed by agreements from the other guys.  

"Then how does it work granpapa? Didn't I came out of mommy's life?" Jaeneung asked, head turning towards  Jiyon who now has a slice of apple in his mouth.

He's innocent round eyes stared expectantly to Jiyon. He really wants to learn about how die works so he can save his mommy and himself.

"I'll tell you if you come here and give me a kiss" Jiyon winked and just that he gave the balloon to his mommy and hurriedly said I love you before sprinting to Jiyon.

Learning is more important right now. Death is such a scary thing for Jaeneung. 

"Mommy. I miss you so much. Can I sleep here?" Heun asked and time passes to fast that the questioning had ended.

Meosjin asked when Hara's going to leave the hospital.
Keun asked if Hara's sick.
Keul said how frightened he was yesterday at everything.
And Jijeo told her how he saw everything.

From the mention of what happened yesterday, the kids started to cry. Hara passed the bouquet to Jiyon and she by instinct let go of what she was holding, which are the balloons and they all float up until the ceiling stopped them.

She pulled everyone in her arms and told them that she's okay and that what happened yesterday is a moment they shouldn't fear.

It took a lot of hush and pats until the fathers decided to take some of the kids. The room is loud and they needed lower the volume of the cries.

Eventually and thankfully, they stopped crying when Jiyon opened the  cupcakes Seokjin baked.

As the kids where busy picking a cupcake they want with Jiyon and Seokjin's help, Hara took this moment to properly talk about things with the guys.

Incase it's forgotten. Hara is wearing the same attire she wore yesterday, a turtle neck. The bloodstains are gone because Jiyon ordered someone to clean her clothes while she's wearing the hospital gown. So the evidence of the hot night is covered.

" Jungkook... I'm sorry but I think I can't come to Jaeneung's checkup...if it's okay to you, would you like to go with him? It can always be rearrange next week" Hara said.

Before Hara and Jiyon went to sleep, they talked about Hara's plans. Jiyon preferred her to take rest and recover some more but Hara is adamant in going to Canada to fix the problem. Jiyon planned to cancel that schedule but Hara gave him the 'you know this is everything to me...' and Jiyon agreed.

They do have plans with Hara's absence for two weeks and they're going to discuss it now if possible.

"It's okay Hara. You need to recover and I really don't mind. It'll be my delight to go with Jaeneung" Jungkook truthfully spoke.

"It isn't because of that..."

All of their curious gaze pinned towards Hara.

Jiyon already warned her that they wouldn't react well if they know that Hara will go to Canada for her work as soon as she gets out in this place.

Hara didn't believe what Jiyon said as the guys didn't have much of a bond or relationship to be in the worrying level.

"I had a flight to take tomorrow afternoon to Canada. I'll be staying there for two weeks to mend a few business connections and make sure that the building constructed is in good shape"

"What?" Yoongi said in disbelief.

"You're going tomorrow without recovering your body?" Namjoon asked. There were a few mumbles coming from the others.

"If it's tomorrow then you'll be fresh out of the hospital. You need to recover first Hara"

And yes, Jiyon is right. Everyone showed their disagreements by telling Hara that going out in her situation is risky.

" Thank you everyone for your concern...but I know my body, and I can take care of myself during the travels. I wont be traveling alone since I'm with my assistant. Due to the current articles roaming around about me, it's better not to bring the kids with me" Hara glance to the said kids who are peacefully eating their cupcakes while their grand father entertained them with his stories about how adventurous he was during his youth.

They can't argue with that, though the thought of leaving Hara alone with a male assistant bothers a few of them.

"Me and Jiyon created a plan if it's okay with all of you. Since I'll be leaving my kids I want them to be safe, Jiyon can't take care of them since he's busy with who knows what he's doing and this is a great opportunity to have the kids spend time with all of you. So I'm letting the kids stay with you for two weeks and if they want we can extend it till whenever they want. Only if you'd agree, but if no then I can fix a flight for them to come with me in Canada"

Hara hoped that they'll agree, putting the kids in the media right now is risky. Her image reflects theirs and she can bet her entire fortune that the media will comment about her  parenting skills. It's better not to show the kids's faces so they can avoid the media targeting the kids. 

"We would really love to spend our time with the kids, but right now we need to prioritize your health" Namjoon said, followed by a few agreements from the other guys. 

"My decision is final Namjoon...I'm sorry"

They can't do anything about it now. To begin with, who are they to stop her from doing her own things? If they stop her now, it'll look like they're forcing her to not do what she wants to do, though they sincerely care about her health.

Her plan is great , especially for their own benefits. They can spend time with the kids and make memories with them. Little did they know that they would like to spend time with Hara also.

"Okay...just be sure to take care of yourself..." Namjoon replied, he stood up when he noticed Jijeo waving his hand, motioning his dad to go towards him.

Jiyon, out of curiosity would take a few glances to the guys just to see if they're doing great with being worry. And also because he's curious which among them has such a kink based in Hara's body.

If needed to be put out, Jiyon is indeed trying to hook her up with any one of them, and he'd be worry if the person who gave her such prints would end up with Hara as they'll most probably do that deed once in a while. Not that Jiyon his shaming someone else's preference.

If that's what Hara wants then he wouldn't judge her. Now Jiyon is thinking, Baekhyun is probably all vanilla because never in his life could he imagine his son having that type of kink.

Now it's such a waste, he could have asked him.

"Though it would be better if you could postpone it for three or four days" Taehyung said. Hara and the two individuals who caught up with the secret yesterday are surprise at how comfortable and less awkward the atmosphere is.

The guilty and wariness is still there, but all in all it wasn't as bad as they though it would be.

"No can do. I already have a flight. I'm taking regular flights to avoid more eyes"

" We can discuss the plans tomorrow morning or tonight if you guys would want. We're going all out here so go crazy" Jiyon joined in.

"Of course not too crazy" Hara pointed out.

"Yeah, that. Trips, vacations literally everywhere you want, as long as the kids are safe and having fun—annnnd suits your schedules"

The kids are too busy enjoying their cupcakes to bother listening to the adults conversation, and as expected, Huin is listening.

"You don't have to worry about the money, I can provide" Hara added and immediately she received disagreements from the guys.

It would be a silly thing to say since all of them are successful and has enough to spend for their expenses. But she couldn't help but to feel like a bother to them.

" You don't have to"

"We have enough Hara and it's our right to provide for our child"

"Oh I didn't mean it in an a bad way Yoongi. I just feel like doing this will burden all of you and I just feel responsible"

Further they discuss a few things and occasionally discuss it with the kids who at first were sad but slowly they got excited as the thought of spending time with their fathers sinks in.

Eventually night time came and the guys bid farewell together with the children. Namjoon offered to stay the night in Hara's house to take care of the kids until all of them began to offer to stay the night also.

There where a little problem with the kids being sent home as they started to cry and begged that their mommy should come home with them.

It took some time in persuading them to go home but they successfully shut them down before they can cause a more enormous scene.

"It's Yoongi and Jungkook right?" Jiyon said out of nowhere while Hara gather the fruits and gifts given from the guys.

"Really? You can't drop it?" Hara rolled her eyes knowing exactly what Jiyon meant.

"Nope. Sometimes I need a little curiosity to boost my health and some "

"And what makes you think that it's them?" Hara played, not wanting to let Jiyon know that he got one person right.

"Well... The longer I look at Yoongi I noticed that he's been avoiding longer eye contact with you. He acts that he remembers something from yesterday's night and my guess that he's that person who remembers everything. Then there's Jungkook, he looked tensed and awkward— I know that he's being like that because his a little bit younger but his career as a police officer probably influenced a few habit"

"Really Jiyon"

─────────────────────

"Really Jimin? Its been two nights"

"I know...but I can't just leave my daughter here, not when she's been through a horrible thing" Jimin replied, phone in his ears while he gazes at the night sky.

Currently he's outside the second floor's balcony. He have tucked Keul to sleep and found this balcony located in the music room, where the room looked gloomy and a few furniture especially large ones have been covered with white cloth, emitting that typical abandoned house where ghost lurks around. It was empty and it's a good space for a private conversation.

He choose this mainly because he likes the view of the garden from this place. Sure it was dark, but the garden lights spreading appart at every corner and bushes gave the plants a glimmering enchanting look.

It's a romantic scene and as he remembered his lover, he called her to tell her about what interesting that happen to him today and to tell her that he's going to stay in Hara's place for two more days.

To his demise, his girlfriend is displeased with it.

"She needs me"

" Jimin I need you too" there was sadness in her tone, one that squeezes Jimin's heart painful and tightens his throat.

"I'll be home as soon as you know it babe. Two days isn't long, I can send deliveries or cook for you if you need me to" Jimin tried to lessen his girlfriend's sadness.

"You promised me that this child won't be a hindrance to us"

"Babe. She's not and will never be. As her father this is my responsibility. I love my daughter babe and I hope you can accept her and love her too"

Jimin felt cornered. In-between by Keul and his lover, a long path in every sides where if Jimin takes a step to a certain side, the farther the path of the other side goes.

He loves both of them, that his current situation gives him difficulty.

If all goes well and Hara could approve, Jimin plans to have Keul in his home  three times a week. He'll introduce her to his lover and they can become a family in his home.

His lover never wanted kids for now, but he's sure that if she meets Keul, she'll change her mind. If she successful did, then the thing that Jimin feared the most won't happen.

"Jimin you know I can't. I hate kids Jimin"

"You can try. Keul is a lovely child and she can warm your hear-" He heard a few sounds in the other side.

Must be her brother watching tv.

"Stop. It hurts me Jimin. Do you think I can accept a child you have with someone? That's like bringing a mistress to our home"

"Babe, you know how I have Keul and you shouldn't worry about me cheating. I'm loyal to you only. Besides, we've discuss this. I can bring Keul and so can you bring your brother. He's been staying in our house for days already and you didn't told me when he'll leaving"

"I can't with this conversation"

Now Jimin is just annoyed.

She's been like this ever since that brother of hers came to crash in their private space.  She would constantly ignore or change subjects if Jimin ever talks about her brother, and she would be all jittery and tired when Jimin comes home after his work.

Not to mention her brothers been living from Jimin's own expenses. So practically he's staying in for free, not that Jimin mind, he's his lover's brother so of course he's a family too, but he do mind that he too is lazy like his lover.

He doesn't cook, or clean the house, he rarely even wash the laundry or help his lover clean the dishes.

One of these days if that man continues to act like that, then Jimin has no choice but to throw him out.

"Your brother is there, ask him anything if you need something. I'm sure he can cook simple meals"

"It's different when you cook Jimin"

Look how easy she can change the subject, since Jimin's tired he won't press buttons today.

"I'll be home soon, don't worry...it's night, I'm going to bed now"

"Jimin please be home tomorrow"

"Babe I won't. Goodnight, love you"

"Love you too"

Jimin ended the call, letting out the loudest of sigh he have ever had.

"No offence she sounds like a pushover"

Jimin jumped out of his spot and located where that deep voice came out of nowhere. Heart beating in a fast phase that you would think he can die in a heart attack.

It only took a second to see the pale silhouette of Yoongi who glimmers under the moonlight, his black attire helped shimmer his fair skin.

"jesus hyung you scared me" Jimin brought his free hand to his chest, trying to calm his beating heart.

"Didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything" Yoongi waved his hand, a gesture of apologize.

"My girlfriend isn't a pushover"

"Then a much more dramatic than a pushover" Yoongi would have replaced the word pushover to 'a b*tch'  but since he and Jimin aren't that close, he decided to keep everything respectful.

" Why are you here hyung?" Jimin asked, taking a few steps away from Yoongi to just make sure that he's in his save zone. He already brought his phone inside his pockets, and he warily started at Yoongi wbo brought a box of cigarettes out of his pocket and a lighter on his back pocket.

"I wasn't supposed to be here. I was finding a perfect spot to smoke without bothering people from the smell but then a worker came to me and asked for a favor to tell you to go out of this room because it's strictly prohibited"

"I...I didn't know it was prohibited. Keul told me there was a music room in this wing"

"There's two music room, here and a few hallways from here"

Jimin looked inside the room, since the balcony are fenced with swirling patterns, the entrance to the room are also built the same but with a glass to avoid outsider peeping their hand inside. He didn't need to go inside to analyze the room.

There was no lights but it wasn't that dark since the moonlight brought it's light in the room creating a once again romantic atmosphere inside.

No wonder most of the furnitures are covered with white fabric. The only furnitures where shown are a few seats and night stand. Not to mention the room looked untouched and uncleaned.

Jimin could see a few books being misplaced and a few furnitures who isn't supposed to be displayed in the middle of the room.

"I- why is it restricted?"

"I don't know much but I heard from Huin that this is the room where Hara and her late husband spend most of there time on"

"Oh no. We should leave then. It's disrespectful to barge in a memorable room of two lovers" who knows maybe Mr. Byun's soul is still going around in this room.

"Nah. We should look around. I got curious"

─────────────────────

Hope you enjoy the update 🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
71.3K 2.9K 21
"Seokjin baby, please..." "No! Don't baby me when you want to end this relationship." -- "The doctor said I'm eating for two, whatever that mean" "H...
778K 15.2K 100
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...
293K 14.4K 59
"You can't even count the number of times I've inwardly had you pregnant" Don't ignore the book because of the description. Highest ranking: #8 in FA...