It's Not Like I Don't Care Ab...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ frkn_stn

โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก?โž โ๐‡๐ฎ๐ก? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โžฅ๐Œ๐”๐’๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ
โžฅ๐˜/๐'๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„
โžฅ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

โœงโ”ƒ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ

49 2 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ frkn_stn

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Having spring comes to an end, a new season came to arise. You were already sweating inside your apartment because of the heat of the summer, so you decided to have a visit at the cafe near down the street from your apartment.

Actually, you live in a nearly abandoned building where others spread rumors where they said that there were ghosts living here but, you're a tough one and you can't go anywhere else so..

You just put up with it.

Just because your parents have stable jobs and incomes, you don't really expect them to support you after you turned into an adult. Well, they already made it clear for you when you were still sixteen.

They're both a pain in the ass and you were really looking forward of being an adult. And when you did became one, it was not as easy as you think it is. Because you were literally kicked out of the house with just your belongings.

They didn't even pack all of it, they didn't even gave you enough money to pay an apartment, a hotel or something. It was really embarrassing because there were second generation kids that accidentally saw you being kicked out.

You were a mess at that time, they just laughed at you and didn't even helped. They started recording your embarrassing state and you even found out that they posted it in social media a few days later. They were literally a bunch of assholes.

You scoffed at the memory, furrowing your eyebrows, you sighed deeply before looking up at the clear blue sky. Looks like it's not gonna rain for a few days, so you thought it might be better if you're gonna shop some cold beverages from the supermarket.

You actually hated having to move your body all day, but you hated it more if you don't do anything at all. It was like your brain won't let you rest. However, it was not the case in every Sunday.

You don't exactly know why, but your body just automatically shuts down when it comes into Sundays. Already did some experiments how, but it still did not work and you typically began being lazy every Sunday.

It was a Saturday today, and you wanted you lay down in bed all day tomorrow. Resting day till night, isn't that nice?

'Dingling..'

As you opened the clear door, the bells above rung, signaling the one's inside that there's another customer. You were quickly greeted by a waitress and was led to a secluded table at the near back, just like you like it.

You smiled to yourself as plopped yourself down. Leaning back the seat before shutting your eyes shut.

"Heh.."

Aww, Fuck..

Not even giving me a second of peace and quiet..

You know this scoff, even if you wished for it, you definitely can't forget this kind of scoff in your entire life. You subconsciously furrowed your eyebrows as you shot your eyes open.

Casting a glance at her bitchy pretty face, you pursed your lips and rummaged to your bag, finding your laptop.

Not today, please God, Oh Lord!

Carol, a blonde, rich, arrogant, prideful, stupid, and the most annoying person you've ever met in second with your parents. In your life, she can be considered your bully because she picks on you left and right.

Anytime and anywhere, it didn't matter.

She has this high pitched but forcibly squeezed girly voice that made your eye twitch every time you heard her talk. It gave you a migraine if she screamed so high at little things.

You sighed at her attitude and gently placed your laptop on the round table, "Yes?"

"What'cha doin' in a place like this, loser? You got bored at your lousy apartment so that you can stink off your stupidness here?"

And, she's terrible at roasting anyone. Whatever nonsense that came out of her mouth, she thinks it's funny so she kept on going.

"Hahahaha.." You heard laughing, which made you took a glance behind her. It was her 'best friends', that were bought off by her money when you guys were still in high school.

That's right, you've known these three in your whole high school and college life. They were like you, majoring in [your choice of major].

Honestly, this was your dream course even when you're still a child. You noted to yourself back then that you want to be a/an [your choice of career] when you grow up. And now, you're just one step away from your dream.

It could've been better if there's no stupid buzzing bees around you all these years. You could've lived a good life and not wish for another one.

You drooped your eyes down at the sudden thought, and the atmosphere around you suddenly became a bit gloomy. Carol and her minions thought that you were upset because of her remark and that made her ego go off.

She kept talking her mouth on how of a loser you are, how useless you are, how of a nerd you are because you kept wearing square glasses, they kept running their mouths about how old fashion you are.

You don't even care though, but they didn't stopped right there. They didn't care if you're ignoring them, they kept rising their voice until it reached the ears of the manager of the cafe.

You secretly sighed a relief when the manager kick them out and banned them from entering for a month. That really made your mood rise, so you continued to write the beginning of a few chapters of your project.

Until time was already late, you glanced at your slightly cheap rubber watch, it was already eight in the evening. Thankfully, the cafe don't usually close at nine, so you still have an hour left.

Thinking that it was better to review your work, you ordered a cup of milky caramel coffee for the last time as you savor the flavor while looking at your screen.

"Ahh.. Finally done!"

You beamed and propped your hands high. The waiters and waitress that was close to you, flinched at your sudden outburst before you repeatedly apologized to them.

Having an embarrassing scene, you hastily got out of the cafe and head straight to the convenience store across the street with a flushed face, planning to buy some instant noodles for your dinner.

Well, it left you no choice because you're still broke. You're always conscious when you spend money, you just can't spend it all the way. You don't even earn much at the restaurant where you worked for.

And when you finally got out of the store, you directly walked to the direction of your apartment. Not long while you're walking, some shady guy in a hood bumped into you as he suddenly appeared right behind you.

"Ah!"

The first thing that you thought in mind was that you were being robbed, you stiffened and tightly closed your eyes. Even when you're broke, you still choose your life without hesitation over money.

Money can be earn again when you work hard for it, but life can't. Life can't be brought back at all.

You stood on the sidewalk for a few seconds, waiting for the impact of force that you thought would snatch your bag out of your hands. However, it didn't came.

With a throbbing heart beat, you slowly opened one of your eyes and looked in front of you. You see that it was only an empty street where light posts stood, with nobody to see at all.

You were creeped out by this, because before when you encountered the shady looking guy, there were still a dozen of people walking in and out of the street. You snapped your head around vigilantly to search for any living thing, but you didn't find any.

Your heart gradually sank as you tightened your fists into a ball. Clutching your bag into your arms, which made you realize that you were not holding your phone anymore.

"Strange.."

I'm sure I was holding it before..?

You mumbled through your breath as you looked down at your empty hands. The first thought that came into mind was that you left it at the cafe or the convenience store before, but you noticed a black rectangular thing near your foot.

It slightly surprised you but you noticed that it was a phone, it was your cellphone when you finally got a close up look on it. You sighed in relief as you crouched down to see if it's okay.

You started to get anxious again if there's anything wrong with it. You can't have a brand new phone now, you can't even afford yourself a better proper dinner yet.

You trembled as you held your phone, pushing the 'on' button. However, it didn't turned on. Your heart started beating wildly again as you thought that one of your nightmares might come true.

You didn't even notice that there's little tears threatening to fall down your cheeks as you impatiently checked you're phone. For a few minutes, it still didn't worked.

Breathing heavily, you didn't notice that you're having a cold sweat until now. You laughed nervously before fanning yourself to cool off.

"W-well, m-maybe the ba-battery's just dead! Yes! T-that might be the case!"

You finally cheered yourself up with these words before sprinting off the corner.

And just as you disappeared from the spot that you previously stood on, a black figure suddenly appeared right in front of it, sending a thoughtful look behind your running back before disappearing once again in a blink of an eye.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
502K 20.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
330K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...