The Knight || Aizawa and chil...

Por -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ What happens when Shota Aizawa, the well known EraserHead hero, new neighbor turns out to... Mais

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒r 𝑣𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣

1.9K 123 61
Por -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

A knock sounded on Aizawa's door causing him to let out a groan. He was doing some work for UA high since the new students will be enrolling and selected soon. He closed his laptop and tossed it aside before standing up.

"I'm coming", he groaned since the person kept knocking, he already knew who was going to be on the other side of the door. He unlocked the door and opened it revealing Y/n.  Her twin poofs were gone and now she had huge afro style.

"Sir Aizawa you have a quest", Y/n announced."What is it I'm busy", he questioned while rubbing his face with his hand. The sun blind him for a second since he's been up all night working.

"As you can see it is time to redo my hair", she answered. "I tried doing it myself, but it was futile and a queen should leave this particular job to someone of lower ranking", she explained. "Well I can't right now", Aizawa said. "Why not you're not working", she questioned. "I am in fact", he said. "Well I am a queen whatever you are doing can wait, my hair is an important matter", she stated. "No it isn't", Aizawa sighed.

"YES IT IS", Y/n snapped. Aizawa felt something flick at his foot causing him to jump to the side and look down. Nothing was there just his shadow and the doorframe. He looked back at Y/n who's upset look quickly disappeared.

Y/n quickly calmed herself down by taking a deep breath in and out.

"I understand...please continue working", she said in a calm tone. "Good day", she added then sped walk back to her house. Aizawa watched as he did, feeling a small guilt feeling swirling in his chest, but he shook it off. "I have to finish this paperwork", he thought then went back inside.

Y/n entered her home and closed the door. Her house was pitch black, all the lights were off in every room. Not even the tv was on in her living room. She walked back up the stairs passing the room that had a badly written "Aliyah" on it. She made it to the bathroom and went inside. She took one more deep breath in and out before turning on the bathroom lights. Y/n got on top the stepping stool to be able to see herself in the mirror. In front of her laid out a bunch of random hair products and different types of combs and brushes. She didn't know how to do her own hair nor what to use. There was a nice old lady that use to live by the home she ran away from. She offered to do her hair during her stay there. Now she wasn't here.

"I can do this for I am a powerful queen", Y/n spoke. "I control and conquer all on my own", she finished. She grabbed the comb and tried moving some of her hair to the side. She tried parting down the middle, but kept moving more the right side of her head by a lot. It was also hard to reach all the way back. She placed the comb back down onto the sink deciding to part her hair later. She grabbed the brush and began trying to detangle her hair.

She let out a pained cry on the first brush. She kept pulling on their trying to get the tangles out. After about 11 brushes she stopped brushing. Her scalp was aching and it a bit numb. She put the brush back down on the sink. She slid her fingers onto the scalp and began using it like a comb to see if she got all the kinks out. Her fingers was stopped by the more tangles. She remained calm and grabbed the brush and comb before hopping off the stool.

Soon after she left her house to walk over to Sir Larry's. She knocked on the door by kicking it with her feet. After about a minute it finally opened revealing Larry jogging in one place.

"HEY Y/N", he exclaimed about to hug her, but Y/n immediately stepped back dodging his hug attack.

"Sir Larry I have a quest for you", she announced. "A quest now", he questioned to which she nodded her head to. "Sorry I have to go on my daily jog", he replied. "But this quest needs to be done now", she stated. "I'm so sorry your majesty I shall complete the quest once I get back", Larry answered. "Good day", he exclaimed then jogged around her to approach the sidewalk. Y:n watched as he did, starting to get frustrated.

"I shall go see Lady Aliyah then, surely she'll help me", Y/n said aloud. She left from in front of Larry's house to enter the sidewalk. She began walking to the hospital. Her house was located in a small neighborhood so it wasn't far. On her way she was passing a playground. She saw some older kids playing with rocks. One of them noticed her and gained the attention of his friends.

"What's with your hair", one of them questioned. "Yeah you look like a clown", another one added. "Merely a set back I am on my way to the hair place", Y/n answered then continued walking.

"I doubt they could fix all that", the leader laughed as him and the other two rush over to surround Y/n. "Good sir you shouldn't be speaking', Y/n replied. "Why are you talking like that you sound stupid", one of them laughed. "Yeah like a robot", he laughed then began mocking Y/n with robotic noises. "Refrain with your childish nosies peasants", Y/n snapped. "Oh yeah or what", the leader questioned. "You'll execute me", he teased then snatched the comb out from Y/n's hands.

"GIVE IT BACK THIS INSTANCE", Y/n fumed trying to go for the comb, but the leader kept dodging. The leader ran off along with his friends causing Y/n to run after them. Due to Y/n being short she couldn't catch up. The older kids teased her as they jogged away from her. They turned down into an alleyway disappearing from her sight for a couple of seconds. Y/n followed after them. As soon she turned the corner one of the kids stuck their foot out causing her to trip over them. She landed face first into the ground.

The older kids began laughing at her as she began getting up. Y/n turned over to sit on her bottom, tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Here you can have it back", the leader said approaching her with the comb held out towards her. Before she could grab it he dropped it. Once it landed on the ground he stepped on it breaking the comb. Y/n stared down at the comb, tears now flowing out of her eyes. She curled up into a ball, shoving her face into her knees. The older kids laughed at her, but stopped when they saw something deep within the shadows. The older kids tried running away, but no one can out run a shadow.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Ouch", Y/n whined as her father combed out her hair. "I'm trying to be gentler", her father sighed. Her mother was out so her father had to do her hair. His scared hand held her favoite comb as he used it to comb out her hair. Her father was the best! People fear him sometimes due to his scared face and hands. Only his mouth showed, but other than that she considered him the best dad ever.

            "It hurts", Y/n cried. "I know but it because I love you", he replied. "Huh", Y/n questioned. "I'm making sure your hair looks pretty because I love you", he repeated. "When someone puts work into your hair or looks it means they cherish you", her father explained. "Really", Y/n beamed causing him to nod his head.

          "I love you daddy", Y/n answered. "I love you too", he lied. Y/n tensed up when he combed out more tangles.

          "Mom can you do my hair", Y/n asked. "Not now", she replied. "But you said you would", Y/n mumbled. "Fuck fine come here", she groaned. Y/n walked over towards her and turned around. Her mother grabbed a scrunchies and put all her hair into a big ponytail. Some of Y/n's hair stuck out since her mother didn't comb it.

          "I wanted the puffs", Y/n questioned turning around to face her mother. "I'll do puffs next time", her mother answered. "Some of my hair is sticking out", Y/n commented. "If it bothers you that much do it yourself then", he rather spat and proceeded to throw the comb at her. The comb hit Y/n's face causing her to flinch away. Y/n picked up the comb then rushed it not he bathroom.

             She climbed up onto the sink to be able to view herself in the broken mirror. She tried combing at her hair, but it was hard since it was all up into a tight ponytail. She placed the comb back down and tried pulling the ponytail off. She pulled hard as she could which caused her to lose her footing. Y/n fell off the sink and went crashing to the floor.

             Y/n sat up, tears now flowing out of her eyes. Her small body ached all over from the fall. She sat there crying hoping her mom came to comfort her. She didn't. The realization hit her causing her to sob even more. Her pained cries echoed out from the bathroom.

              "KEEP CRYING AND I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT", her mother fumed from the living room. Y/n tried her best to silence her cries She curled up into a ball and leaned against the bathroom wall. Her chest hurt from how hard she was hiccuping. She wiped her tears that when she noticed the pair of scissors. She sat there staring at them as she began calming herself down. She begins thinking to herself; That maybe if she cut all her hair off her mother would love her again.

☆ ☆ ☆

Y/n trudged back home with a scraped knee. She held the broken comb in her hand. The bottom piece was gone so it was just the upper part with some bent up teeth. Once she got close to her home she saw Aizawa sitting on her footsteps. He stood up one ehe noticed her.

"Where have y", he began, but stopped when he saw her tried and upset look. "What happened", he questioned. "Why are you out here", she questioned avoiding to answer his. "Don"t you have work to do", she added. "I finished early", Aizawa answered. No he didn't.

"Then what do you want you insignificant knight", she fussed. Aizawa knew she was upset so he wasn't hurt by her words.

"I have a quest to do don't I", Aizawa questioned while folding his arms. "It looks like I still need to complete it", he added emphasizing her frizzy hair. "I watched videos on how to complete it so let's get it over with", Aizawa explained. "...Let's hurry then it is already rude to keep a quest waiting", Y/n explained then walked past him to get inside her house. Aizawa followed behind her. He refrained from questioning why the lights were off. They made it up to the bathroom. Y/n got on top of the stepping stool with Aizawa behind her. He grabbed one of the hair ties off the sink and put his own hair up into a messy bun so he could see better.

"You have a comb", he questioned. Y/n handed him the broken comb. "...Another one", he questioned. "Right there", Y/n replied while pointing to the toilet. Behind on the top of it was a cup filled with combs. Aizawa grab one of them then stood back behind Y/n. He grabbed another hair tie and placed it into his mouth. He began parting her hair down the middle. Once he did, he took the hair tie out of his mouth then wrapped it around Y/n's hair on the left side of her head. He placed the comb back down on the sink and grabbed a bigger comb. He began combing out the right side of her head. Y/n tensed up and began making small pained noises as he did since it was pulling on her scalp.

"I have to get the tangles out I'll be quick", Aizawa answered causing Y/n to nod her head. After about a couple of minutes he was down combing out the right side of her hair. He placed the big comb back down then grabbed the paddle brush. He used the brush to puff out her hair more since the comb made it look all go in one direction a bit. Once he was done he put tied the hair with a pony tail. Once he did he brushed dit out a bit more. Once he was finished with that he then moved onto the left side to do the same thing.

Once he was done he placed the brush back down then opened the jar of gel. He scooped some out and placed it into the palm of his hands. In one of the many videos he watched he learned a trick. He rub some gel onto his fingers then grab at a random strap of hair. He used his finger to make individual curls in her puff.

"Do you have a quirk", Aizawa questioned as he curled different strands of her hair. "A quirk", Y/n questioned. "...No I don't have one", she answered. "Queen like me don't need a quirk", she stated. "You must have one since you are a hero", Y/n questioned. "I do", Aizawa answered, he was now onto the other poof curling more strands of her hair.

"What is your quirk", Y/n questioned. "I can take away other quirks'", he answered. "INCREDIBLE", Y/n exclaimed whipping her hair around. "Turn around and calm down", Aizawa sighed. Y/n turned back around letting him resume.

"You take them away forever? Where do they go? Or do you keep them", Y/n questioned. "No", Aizawa answered. "I take them away for a short amount of time", he explained. "They get them back", she questioned. "They do", he answered. "Oh", she said. "...You sound disappointed", he questioned. "It's an amazing quirk", Y/n answered. "You are fortunate to have such a quirk", she stated. "Why you say that", Aizawa questioned turning her around to face him. He grab the toothbrush and use it to scoop edge control wax. He began doing her edges the best he could.

"Because now you are valuable asset", Y/n answered. "Was I not before", Aizawa questioned internally. "We shall bring other kingdoms to their knees, for their quirk users shall now fear us", Y/n explained. "Uh huh", Aizawa reply too busy focusing on them edges.

"My highest ranking knight shall purged anyone who stands in my way",

"Yeah"

"Their quirks will be render useless, we will conquer everything"

"Sure"

"I must inform Aliyah about this new found information", Y/n giggled with excitement. "Done", Aizawa said leaning back up. Y/n quickly turned around to view the product. Her puffs were beautiful. The edges were kind of jacked up, but she still loved it.

"It's beautiful", she spoke. A sparkling look in her eyes. This was probably the first time Aizawa seen her react like a normal kid.

"Did I complete the quest", he questioned. "MHM! You were successful", Y/n exclaimed failing at hiding her smile. "Good", Aizawa replied returning a tired smile. Y.n turned around and gave him quick hug around his waist. "You must take your leave now I must retire to my chambers", Y/n explained then hop off the stepping stool. Aizawa followed her out of the bathroom. They walked back downstairs and towards the front door.

"Don't mess your hair up okay", Aizawa sighed. "I shall not goodnight Sir knight", Y/n replied. "Yeah goodnight", Aizawa replied. Y/n closed the door then rushed back upstairs. For the next thirty minutes she admired her hairstyle in the mirror.

"Sir Aizawa doesn't hate me!"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

142K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 2 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall, a lot of cringe, so if th...
81.6K 2.6K 18
!NOT UPDATING ANYMORE! After tragedy struck in young Y/N life her Hero friend All Might invited her to live in Japan. He got her a teaching job and i...
46.4K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
5.7K 84 20
(MHA🍋) (🔖Wattys 2022 nomination) Anthology for submission to wattys 2022 of Yandere and Villain Shouta Aizawa short stories written by Michi Tala...