ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴇ / ᴸᵉᵉ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ᶠᶠ.

By SakuraxYuzu

"ᴵ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʰᵘᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃʳᵐˢ. ᴵ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ." More

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕪𝕠!
ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ.
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ.
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ. ᴵ'ᵐ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ.
ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˡᵉ.
ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖ.
ˢᵗᵒᵖ.
ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ.
ʰᵒᵖᵉ.

ʰᵉᵃˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᶜʰ.

312 7 8
By SakuraxYuzu

The next day was Sunday, so they could meet.

-Time skip- (The next day)

Soo-Yun chose her clothes to wear.

And Felix wore this :

They both left around 5 pm.

Soo-Yun p.o.v:

I sat down in the café at 5:02. After a while I saw Felix enter the place. He looked at me, and paused. Then he sat down in front of me.

"You can order if you want." I said.
"Mm." He replied. "Soo-Yun. I want to fix all of this. I behaved immaturely, but now I'm mature enough to understand all of this. I was just 12 at that time, and you too. I don't think... we should be l-like this." He said without keeping eye contact with me.
"I want to hug you." I said, looking down.
"Soo-Yun, I researched about Philophobia and I realised, it's too hard of a Phobia to cope with, but still you.. d-did.. you d-d-do.. I'm sorry. 
I love you Soo-Yun, and your comfort and happiness is my first priority."

"What are we waiting for Lix..? Just.. Heal the breach." I said and hugged him tightly. He looked shocked at first but then he kissed me light as a feather.
"I love you too." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 263 14
This is the second book in the 'Fleeting Bonds' series, a Todobaku fanfiction. In this story, Shoto Todoroki, a reporter, returns to Japan from Austr...
1M 32.7K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
2.6K 171 32
Sunhee couldn't accept the fact that her parents forced her to marry her childhood friend. Her life is seems better when she started being helped by...
21.6K 441 38
Felix:I will kill everyone for you,Doll. Y/N:Please,Leave me!!