𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘 | 𝐊𝐕

By certifiedluvababe

‗ ❍ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

8.7K 481 329
By certifiedluvababe

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
February 14th, 2020.

something as simple as me hearing your name,
puts me in a place that i can't even explain.

"Yea," Jourie stood up rushing toward his sister, "what the fuck happened to yo face?" Quick Yuri, think!

"I got an allergic reaction...to some chocolate, I ate at work!" She she stumbled but a nice save anyways.

"Man, you'on even eat chocolate," Jourie sucked his teeth, grabbing her face and tilting her head a little, "yo ass lying."

"No seriously! I wanted to try it and it had the orange fudge stuff in it, and I guess it gave me an allergic reaction!" She said to him, still watching his skeptical facial expression. "What else could've happened, ain't like nobody hit me or something."

"Ian neva say that."

"I know, but you're looking at me funny," she stated avoiding eye contact with me.

"Cause you lyin' to me Yu, and we don't lie to each otha." He simply said. "Rememba when we was kids and shit, and you used to make them stupid ass pacts wit me? 'Memba we promised to neva lie to each otha."

"Yeah," Yuri briefly recanted the memory in her mind, "but I'm not lying to you, Jourie. It's an allergic reaction, I swear." She stated as firmly as she could. She couldn't lie, past her usual bubbly self this incident really shook her up. She'd never been attacked before, besides when she was a kid, she was a bit of a push over then. As she grew, Jourie and Akeira really taught her how to speak up for herself, they mostly fought all her battles when she was a kid. That's why when it came to Akeira she loved her so bad and hard that nothing she ever did could make her look at her differently.

Jourie decided to just leave the situation alone. "Man, what we gon do man? He ain't got no bond?"

"Hell nah, his ass got warrants on warrants. You know how that go. He at least gon be innea' a month before he even get a court date. You know how that shit go, J." Durk shook his head.

"Y'all, I know it's the wrong time and shit." Booka started. "I'm worried bout Von too, but damn. Muhfuckas hungry gang."

Jourie and Durk just blandly stared at Booka who shrugged, his stomach growling loudly. Yuri could second that, she really wanted to distract herself from all of this that was going on. It was way too much for her.

"Me too," she agreed with him, "you want some breakfast food?"

"Shit, i'a eat the pig if y'all got one on god," he grunted following Yuri into the kitchen. He sat on the island, no respect for peoples house at all, watching Yuri pull out bread, bacon and eggs.

"You like French toast." She asked going to the sink to wash her hands.

"Man i'a eat whatever you throwin down," he said honestly watching her briskly moving around the kitchen.

Loyal ' Booka ' Smith.
Chicago, Il
February 14th, 2020.

"So," Booka pried, "what happened to yo face for real big lips?"

Yuri sighed, "I told you guys what happened, an allergic reaction." She continued grabbing pots and pans and getting started on the meal she was making for the both of them.

"You a bad ass liar," Booka shook his head, "you know you gotta learn to lie to people and look them in they eye. That's the only way muhfuckas gon believe you—and, and yo ass ain't got no typa poker face on you. Like why the fuck you smiling cause you got a allergic reaction?"

"Lemme guess," Yuri paused separating the pieces of bacon skillfully laying them in the cast iron skillet, "you know how to look people in the eye and lie—"

"You got damned skippy, I do." Booka cut her off. "How you think I beat a body? Sat there in the judge and DA face—look at me!" He directed her. She turned toward him and he twisted his lips. "I told them, Ian do it!" He said making her laugh a little. "And I was acquitted of all charges, that day, onbd."

"Well that's good for you," Yuri laughed turning back around to handle the food.

"Ight, I see you gon keep lyin about that," Booka kicked his feet, "but I got something you can't lie about."

"What?" Yuri laughed.

"I know you somethin you don't! I know somethin you will never know!"

Yuri sucked her teeth with a smile, "come on tell me, stop playing!"

"You tryin' to talk to Von." He simply stated making Yuri turn around immediately. Her lips parted, as she put a finger to her lips rushing up to him.

"Shhh!" She whispered. "How you even know that?"

Booka smiled like a child, his feet swinging back and forth. "Wop told me, Akeira told him, and now I knowwwww!"

"Akeira is a trader!" Yuri frowned, heading back to the sizzling bacon.

"Ain't yo mama eva told you, you can't trust a bitch in a fat wig?" Booka shook his head. "Can't trust a bitch who can put Wop big ass in a chokehold and have him pass out."

"But he's so cute, right?" Yuri said speaking about Von as she let out a sigh. "It's hard not to try and talk to him."

Booka scrunched his face up. "Ian finna say allat, personally, I think I look betta, and ima betta candidate! But, I digress." He joked. "Nah, I mean I'm all fa seein' my homies in love and shit but I know how Von is, he goin' or naw?"

"Well the first three times? No." Yuri spoke moving onto the French toast.

"Damn three times?" Booka's eyes widened a little. "They ain't neva taught you that no means no shit in school?"

"What's that?" She squinted watching Booka's lips sorry. "I'm just kidding!" She laughed.

"Yeah I know I probably look a little psycho—"

"A little?"

Yuri frowned turning to look at him.

"You right," he nodded, "my bad gang, continue."

"I know I probably look a little psycho, but I like him. He's so mysterious," Yuri gushed, "but I did get his Instagram the night of Wop's party."

"EEEE!" Booka clapped for her, as she smiled doing a happy dance. "Ight gang, you got a lil game in you! So what happened after that?"

"What you mean my boa?" She looked at him furrowing her brows.

"Like what you do?" Booka looked at her strangely. "What you say to him?"

Yuri scratched her nape squinting as she turned around back to the food.

"Aw come on, Yuri! Witcho no game havin ass!" Booka sucked his teeth. "How you go through allat trouble and not text him?"

"I didn't know what to say! I didn't wanna get on his nerves."

"Yuri, you got on his nerves the first time you tried to talk to him," she frowned, "you way past that mark sweetheart."

"I know, I know, I know," Yuri pouted, "I dropped the fucking ball and now he's in jail for murder, I'm gonna have to be like Monica and C murder!"

Booka sucked his teeth, "shut that shit up, he gon be out! And ima help you, only cause I like you, but you can't be on no lame shit."

"Aww! You gon help me get my man?"

"Aye ima do what I can, and what I can do is all I can do so I can't do nothing else, you feel me?"

"Yay! Besties?" Yuri asked him sticking out her pinky.

"Besties!" He mocked her hooking his pinky around hers.

"What y'all in hea talking about?" KC asked briskly walking in the kitchen, opening the refrigerator to get him a water.

"I'm teaching Yuri the complicated ins and outs for the stock market," Booka said smoothly.

"Aw okay," KC nodded, "good shit. Good shit."

"And booka?" KC called out from the hallway.

"Yea pops?"

"Get yo short ass off my counter!"

Booka sucked his teeth hopping off the island.

"He really believed you!" Yuri whispered to him.

" I know," Booka shrugged, " I told you I was good, ima teach you!"

Akeira ' Kiki ' Carter.
Chicago, il
February 28th, 2020.

Akeira lay in Wop's bed, watching TikTok's as he sat on the JPay video call with Dayvon who had been in the county jail for two weeks now.

"So what's finna happen, gang?" Wop asked Von who rubbed his stomach as he shrugged.

"Shitt, ion even know gang." Von sounded, "they say the judge posed ta be givin' me a date by the end of today ah sum."

"Damn foe nem, I hope they do. You good innea tho?"

Von sucked his teeth. " you know ain't no hoe in me foe, plus I'm in hea wit the homies so you know I'm straight."

"Aight coo gang, you know you can call me fa anything bro. I'm hea fasho." Wop reassured him.

Damn, his homes get more love than I do. Akeira shook her head at the thought.

"I'm already knowin' blooda," he trailed off, "whea fat wig at tho? I needa ask ha sum."

Wop turned the camera towards Akeira who sucked her teeth looking at a laughing Dayvon. "Y'all gon stop playin on my top, what yo jail bird ass want? Ion got no ramen so don't even ask."

Dayvon sucked his teeth. "Goof ass. Naw, fa real though, tell yo cousin call me."

On the Jpay app you were able to call and message inmates first, if you had their inmate number, name, and where they were locked up at.

"Who Jourie?" Akeira squinted.

"Naw, lil folks, Yuri."

Akeira smiled, "lemme find out."

"Naw, tell ha to call me fa real though," he mumbled through a small smile, "get all my info n shit from Wop n give it to ha. Tell ha hit a nigga up mannn, be gettin dry as hell in hea." He drug out.

"Ight, ima let her know."

"Ight fat wig," Von retorted, "and fix yo lace."

"When you get out, ima beat yo ass!"

Tricia Armani Weekly.
Chicago, Il
February 28th, 2020.

"You blowing this whole thing outta proportion, honestly." Tricia mumbled to her brother as she sipped her Mucho Mango Arizona, her eyes glued to the tv behind him.

"Fuck you mean outta proportion? Bitch you my sista and you hangin in a whole room full of O Block niggas, that look snakey ass hell g!"

"How?" She groaned starting to get irritated. "I was hanging with my friends, not them niggas."

"Fuck you mean? You in a whole group picture with they ass!" He shoved the Instagram picture in her face. Tricia squinted looking at the picture.

"Aww!" She cooed. "Me and my friends look cute! I should call them."

"You think this shit a joke, Trice?" He squinted at her.

"No, I think you're doing too fucking much. I'm not gonna stop hanging with my friends cause you mad about some niggas," Tricia mugged him, "you act like ima give them the drop on you or something."

"Why you thinking about it or some shit?"

"If you'on get yo big ass out my face, I will," she rolled her eyes, "no I'm not. You my brother and I love you, but I love my bitches too. So, can't do it. Sorry."

"Tricia all I gotta say is if I catch you around these niggas again, ima break yo neck. Simple. And I'm not fucking playing wit you." Duck said grabbing the remote and chucking it at the table dismembering the screen. Tricia parted her lips.

"Now yo big three hundred pound ass oughta be afuckingshamed of yourself! Throwing temper tantrum's and shit," Tricia frowned. "And I'm tellin mama you broke her tv!"

awww, not von tryna talk to my baby yuri cause he locked up 😒 no stay lonely C MURDER.

anyways, thoughts on Tricia, y'all like her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.6K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb
384K 13.2K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
80.8K 2.5K 27
"its fucked up how we met but thats my baby now"
422K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...