Would You Love Me Now ?

By noliotomi

"she's gonna choose me cause I'm his husband" "Ouh really but don't you mean ex husband" More

โœด ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ โ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€ โœด

โ€ข'ยฏ'โ€ขยป ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐Ÿฌ ๐ŸŽ€ ยปโ€ข'ยฏ'โ€ข

35 0 1
By noliotomi

no one's pov

"nice to meet you Doctor Haewon and it's very pleasure to be working with-" Doyoung smiled and got interrupted by Haewon .

"Yeah yeah whatever ..so I actually didn't want you to be part of my team but what to do.." Haewon rolled her eyes and sighed heavily . Doyoung just smiled nervously .

"As long as I'm with you , I'm happy being here with your side" thought Doyoung to himself.

Jihoon's Pov

After the argument happened between me and Haewon , I couldn't slept that well .

I shouldn't do that to her .

She's trying to be a good wife and I'm being the fuckin bad husband. It seems  I can't carry out my responsibilities as a husband .

The role of a good  husband  is to fulfill your wife's needs, wants, wishes, and dream . But what bout me .

"Am I an evil or not a good husband for her" as I thought by myself

Aish what should I do now . Should I just apologize to her or maybe I'll let her to being alone for awhile . But yesterday...

Flashback (still jihoon's Pov)

Jeez , finally the meeting was over . I just went to my house as usual . I knocked the door and Haewon just opened it . I was about to enter the house , Haewon was blocking my way .

"Babe , move aside im tired.." I said , trying my best not to come out rude . Haewon just moves aside , letting me in while her eyes turn to teary eyes .

I just made his way towards the bedroom but he froze when Haewon said something that makes me annoyed .

"are you cheating on me Jihoon" Haewon curiously asked . I starts to feel annoyed and angry but I continously walked towards their bedroom .

"Park Jihoon , i ask you did you cheating on me ? I need you to answer me now"

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU ! I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU ...DON'T YOU UNDERTSAND ! DONT YOU EVEN THINK TO CRYING HAEWON ! IT'S USELESS" I blurted out making at tear escape from the corner of her eyes but she still remains strong .

"What's wrong with you Park Jihoon , you've change these days ..you didn't even want to hangout with me" Her voice started to crack .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I'VE CHANGE' , HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME ..I'VE BEEN IN MY OFFICE THE WHOLE DAYS-"

"Jihoon , you forgot about tonight right?" She asked and make me froze again . Shit . How could I forgot about that . I forgot

"I forgot . I'm sorry" She pushed me away when I was bout hold her hands .

"Ik you work as a CEO but I feel sad thinking bout it cause I can't meet you often . I want to be like others . I want to walk with you and eat with you and even want to have a family with you . I totally don't mind if you can't come to meet me , I understand . But I'm upset because you've forgotten about today"

She even starts to cry but she hold it and I just stay silent but in his heart , he also feel sad about it . I didn't meant to do it but ...

"Jihoon , what if we're getting divorced" She said while wiping her tears .

"Babe , we can talk about thi-"

"I've just had enough with you Jihoon"

"but babe..." Haewon just left and drove off , just left me with confusion and sadness. I felt sorry for her and was vaguely conscious that I might which it me who was be the cause of the sadness her face expressed.

I didn't mean that this could happen. It's also kinda my fault cause I didn't even remember that I had a meeting today and after that I just forgot about the anniversary .I'm a jerk .

End of flashback (still jihoon's pov)

I'm sorry my  love . I didn't meant to but it just
I've been workin' up for this new project and I can't miss it .

Suddenly , I heard someone knocking my door . It was my secretary, Miyeon . "Umm sorry to disturb you but there someone you need to meet like right now" Miyeon asked .

I nodded . She brought a guy through my office . The guy smiled nervously at me .

"Well have a sit , Mr ...."

"Doyoung , Kim Doyoung" . I nodded and the guy looks so familiar to me . He went straight to me and sat .

"Actually I was here cause your dad sent me here for -"

I interrupted him by saying "Ouh yes , you're the guy who just got back from UK right"

Doyoung laughed nervously and nodded . I don't know what team or department are suitable with him .

Aha ! I know which one was suitable for him . He better be with Haewon's team . Haewon work for emergency department and he's capable to do that sort of stuff .

Besides he's studied at UK . So he must be a good doctor and why would my dad sent him to me right ...

I started asking him about his life and how he know my dad and bla bla . I called my secretary and ask her to show him where he was supposed to be . And I ask her to not let anyone in my office .

𓊆 ⍤🍪✧ 𓍱 𓊇

"I need to see Jihoon right now" Haewon was busy yelling to Jihoon's secretary, Miyeon .

"I'm sorry Mrs Park but I can't let you in cause he doesn't want anyone to interrupt him" Miyeon said .

"I SAID I DON'T CARE , I'M HIS WIFE AND HE WAS MY HUSBAND SO I CAN MEET HIM" Haewon snapped at her .

"You know what , if you won't let me in ..I will
let in by myself" Haewon sighed . Miyeon eyes went wide and try to stop her but she couldn't.

Haewon opened the door and slammed the door aggressively . Jihoon who was focusing on his work immediately his gaze went to his mad wife .

"What the hell are you doing-"

She interrupted him ."Why did you let a new worker into my team"

"Is it wrong ? I mean he's a great potential and I think that he will suitable with you"

"He's not , he seems like a jerk" She said bluntly.

"Please Haewon , just accept him" Jihoon try to persuade her . She rolled her eyes .

"Fineee I will" She sighed heavily .

When she was about to leave his office , Jihoon said something that made her froze .

"Where were you last night" . Haewon felt a rush panic when Jihoon asked about that . She just silent herself .

"Haewon , do you even hear me" . She snapped her thought .

"I just went hangout with Hana and I accidentally dozed off at her house last night" She said while avoiding his gaze towards her .

Jihoon raised his eyebrows and he felt that she's lying to him .

"I'm sorry for not telling you" She apologize to him and drove off to her workplace .

Jihoon felt something wrong with her . He knows that Haewon was a terrible liar . She didn't even look at him which was clearly she's lying to him .

Suddenly, his secretary went through his office and gave him some documents that he needs to sign .

"I'm sorry for not tryin-"

"Nah , it's fine" As he signed the documents and gave to her . His secretary nodded to him and continue doing her duty .

༘🥨 ☁️⋆。˚

Doyoung's Pov

I started doing my duty on my first day . It was good but there's one thing that I felt stressed about .

"Mrs Park Haewon "

She seems like she hates me but I seems like I don't know why . I mean she's my coworkers but I wants to be friend with her .

I don't know why but she seems fun and interesting. She's like an angel to me . Oh my god , are you falling for her Doyoung ?

I can't do that . She's already have someone in her life . I went my gaze to her and looked directly into the eyes .

I was staring at her and suddenly 8 got caught l
by her . She rolled her eyes and make a disgust face to me .

How could she do that . You know what , I need to go and make some peace up with her .

I went straight to her and she rolled her eyes again at me . Gosh , what's wrong with her .

"Hi Mrs Park , wanna have lunch together with me" I greeted her with a big smile .

"Im sorry, I think I can't cause-"

"It's okay Mrs Park , it's gonna be my treat" .

"Whatever " . She just nodded and made a fake smile towards me .

🥪⌇🪞🍶 ⌗

Jihoon's Pov

I was busy working with my work and suddenly I thought about the argument that me and Haewon were fight about it . What should I do ?

Maybe I can ask her to join for lunch . That's a brilliant idea. I went to Miyeon and asked her to cancel all my lunch appointment.

I smiled happily to meet my beautiful wife . When I was about to meet her at emergency department , I saw Haewon with that new guy were talking to each other .

They seems close ...

Haewon pov

After we ordered our food , I started thinking about me and Jihoon . Should I need to apologize to him about yesterday.

'What should I do' she snapped her thought when doyoung ask something that made her froze .

"Mrs Park , are you okay"

"Why do you ask that sort of question"

"Nothing , it's just you look a lil bit upset" Haewon raises her eyebrows

"I mean you can share-"

"It's nothing " she smiled .

"Well I know I'm just a new worker here but if you need me ,  I'll always be there for you "

She sighs heavily . "I just having some marriage drama".

"What kind of marriage drama"

"I mean I'm sorry for trying to know-"

"Nah it's fine but can we just not talk about it" she smiled .

'She's pretty when she smile' Doyoung thought at himself .

'i feel like I could just stare her for million years , everyone was right .. she's pretty but she's never gonna be mine cause she's already own by someone that she loved' Doyoung snapped her thought when the waiter came with the food .

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 21.4K 60
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
1M 48.2K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
519K 18.3K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
937K 68.4K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...