❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲

370 32 2
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Namjoon nervously stood in front of the wooden door after he had knocked on it, he heard some shuffling on the other side followed by a loud thud before the door opened making his jaw drop open, the omega was on a white tight dress with blue butterfly patterns, the dress reaching his mid thigh "come in, I'm almost ready" he left the door open and quickly walked away not wanting to show his own nervousness, namjoon awkwardly stepped inside the house, fidgeting and closing the door behind himself while yoongi cursed at himself back in his room, the omega took a look at his attire feeling like it was too much or could scare off the alpha in his living room but he still found it quite appropriate for the occasion, he quickly placed on his short white heels and combed back his hair, finishing up with his cherry gloss and leaving his bedroom "I'm ready"

Namjoon quickly stood up giving the man a small smile "you look very gorgeous yoongi" he shyly rubbed the back of his hands against his slacks while the black haired felt his cheeks heat up "thanks joon, you look quite handsome as well, I like the different outfit" looking up and down the taller man in a pair of black dress pants and a tucked in black short sleeved shirt, namjoon nervously chuckled and looked back at the shorter "should we go?"

The date was going great so far, way more better than what they both had expected, yoongi took namjoon to a local pasta restaurant in which namjoon showed yoongi his impressive French pronunciation when he ordered some wine for the two of them, the omega not failing to impress the alpha back with his good pallet for food. The lively laughter of yoongi slowly faded as he controlled himself over the alphas silly joke, that wasn't even that funny but he found endearing the man before him "I've been meaning to ask" namjoon hummed placing down his cup of wine "how close, are you and jimin?" Taking a sip of his own wine and looking at the man across him who gave a small chuckle "people always get mistaken with our relationship, true, we aren't only related because he was my brother in law" a faint smile pulling at the corner of his lips "we have been friends for a long time know" yoongi hummed guessing that as he was being told they go way back.

"Anyway, I didn't ask, why do you work at the bakery?" Namjoon now asked taking a bite of his food "well it was my only option since I started living here, I needed the money so what can I say?" Giving a small shrug taking a longer sip of his wine before a waiter approached to pour more into his glass "and you never wanted to do something else?" The alpha spoke again while yoongi thanked the waiter and looked back at his date "I mean... yeah but it's not like wellspring offers much" shrugging once again "but if you could?"

A small smile made itself present on the omegas face at the single thought of the one thing he had always wanted to work on "I did probably do interior design, I've always liked colors, and yeah maybe I could still do it in these small town but... not at all, it wouldn't be the same thing at all" eyes moving back up to find namjoons on him already, namjoon stared with soft eyes at the man across him the small glimmer in yoongis eye never going unnoticed by the alpha, he leaned forward fingers trailing softly by the bottom of his cup of wine "it's never too late to start and build something, specially if it's your own" the suggestion right away getting a smile of the black haired man.

After dinner they made their way through the park making their way towards yoongis apartment complex, the air slightly colder than the night before but with the longing feeling of the seasons heat, yoongi's hand not too coincidentally brushing against namjoons as they kept walking side by side "how long where you staying here?" The shorter broke the comfortable silence voice followed by the rustling of leaves "until after the festival, which is in just a few days, though..." head moving to look over at the man next to him "if I have a reason to stay besides jun-seo's tantrum that I can hear coming, I could probably stay for another week" a cheeky grin pulling at the side of his lips while yoongi could feel himself grow shy, cheeks growing hot before he gathered himself "and what reason would that be? Aren't you a great man of business?" Teasing him over one of their conversations over dinner "I am, but one can always make exceptions" namjoon had no idea what had gotten into him to be acting so boldly when the younger had him a squealing mess while just over the phone "hopefully... I'm not what's stopping you" yoongi tilted his head to the side the two coming to a stop in front of the buildings door "I choose what's worth staying for" a thin silence soon interrupted by yoongis lowering voice "would you maybe, like to come in?" A small thump gradually increasing against the alphas chest, the shift of scent noticed by the black haired "it feels nice talking to you, I don't mean it in another way" a sly smile on the shorters lips "at least not for now" namjoon chuckled noticing where his previous words had tried to do to him, and successfully got him nervous "then I would love to talk with you until the sun comes up" just what yoongi wanted to hear.

...

When the sun came up the peeking rays of sunshine hitted the blue haireds face making a small grunt leave his lips while he tried rubbing the remaining sleep off of his eyes, he sat up recognizing his surroundings right away. Jimins home, more specifically, jimins living room.

He looked around eyes falling on the man laying on the white couch, head over his own arm and mouth slightly parted as he softly snored, the man finding the sight of the omega adorable, jungkook heaved out a sigh followed by a smile at the memory of just last night. After they had returned from the park they sat down drinking a few beers or maybe some tea, whatever they had closer, while they talked and talked probably for longer than what he could point out. He could remember that at some point the blonde just kept on talking telling the blue haired all the stories he could recall of jun-seo while jungkook, gladly and with a wide smile plastered on his face listened attentively to every and each one of those stories without problem, until eventually, jimin fell asleep mumbling the last storie the alpha could remember before he followed and passed out on the floor, next to jimin.

After a few seconds he decided to stand up and entered the olders kitchen to prepare some breakfast for when the blonde woke up, as odd as it seemed, his heart feeling light and happy.

Namjoon woke up to a sore arm and soft light entering the room, he found himself on yoongis couch and he remembered to have stayed for the night, he looked over to the source of his numb arm to find the black haired omega leaning against his frame body curled like a ball while trying to keep himself warm in namjoons arms, situation that had the Alpha a blushing mess before he was reaching for his jacket and covering the youngers shivering body with it, he wasn't sure when they fell asleep but it was between the second and a half bottle of Christmas wine that yoongi had surprisingly found between all his belongings and after rummaging around his kitchen, he slowly and very carefully got up laying down the smaller male before he made his way to the small kitchen, he heaved out a sigh unsure of what to do, he ofcourse didn't want to burn down the youngers kitchen so in the end he made his way to the front door, slipped on his shoes and made his way out to buy some breakfast. His safest option.

Yoongi woke up warm and happy though that ended when he noticed the empty apartment apart of his own presence, in confusion he stood up taking off the jacket wrapped around himself, the scent of black coffee faint letting him know it might have been already quite a while since the alpha left him "goddammit! You are so dumb! We didn't even sleep together" he scolded himself stomping his feet against the hard floor, he was still very very unsure of why he let himself be talked into asking the older out "fuck you Min Hee-chul!!" Cursing his brother who was the main reason for him to get such idea, the one to convince him to make the first move on an alpha he barely knew anything about, sure he had plenty of fun last night and was glad they could get to know each other better yet he now found himself seating alone on his living room covered slightly in the black coffee scent of the older due to the jacket he used as a blanket, scolding himself, angry with his brother and himself with an empty stomach- his ears perked at the sound of his front door opening the scent he had grown to like more vivid and strong.

He stood up holding tighter the jacket with hope and walked closer to the door "oh, hi, sorry I took long I didn't know where to buy breakfast near here so..." the taller awkwardly raised his hand holding the paper bag with warm food "and I took your keys, I didn't want to burn your house down so" nervously chuckling shifting shyly under the gaze of the shorter who after a second nodded "thank you, for getting breakfast" namjoon hummed and led the black haired further into the apartment until they where back on the living rooms couch, yoongi remaining quiet while namjoon pulled everything out "these one is sweet and these one salty, which one you want?" Looking back at the younger who chewed on his bottom lip to then point at the sweet waffle "alright, here you go" yoongi scooted closer to the table and to namjoon who felt himself tense up at the sudden action before easing up and smiling, scooting as well a little closer to then together start eating.

Jimin sleepily smiled at the man across the counter Taking a big bite of the warm bread before  sighing in content "god these is great" he moaned at the sweet bread jungkook had not long ago pulled out from the oven and offered to the blonde "Ah I'm really glad you like it" he chuckled at himself glancing at the blonde who completely devoured the bread "no really I could eat like, ten of these" jungkook smiled a little wider taking jimins plate and serving the older another piece of bread "thank you for the best compliment of my entire baking life" jimin giggled softly right away taking a bite of the bread "my pleasure, I will have to save some for jun-seo, he really loves your baking"

"He do is my most loyal client" jimin Playfully rolled his eyes while nodding "I will go broke if he keeps buying bread from you" the two laughing before falling silent, jungkook looked up at the feeling of the older leaning closer, jimins hand reaching for a strand of hair from the younger "your dye is fading, do you go for the same color or change it?" His honey eyes shifted to the youngers darker ones, a very faint blush covering jungkooks cheeks due to the closeness "i- I sometimes change it, I wanted to go for another color these time" jimin hummed thoughtfully looking back at the fading blue "I bet purple would look good on you, black would really be the best one on you though" smiling softly, jungkooks right hand reaching upwards, thumb brushing against the olders lips to remove the bread crumbs left behind "why don't you choose a color for me?"

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
4.9K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
28.4K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ғʟᴜғғғғғ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷�...
104K 4.6K 31
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ