A New Chance

By blinktwice2222

Even without her magic Hope was an amazing fighter, she trained most of her life by people who have been in m... More

Disclaimer
Ive grown
The start
Puppy or a duck?
Backup threat
Lost Memories
Alone together
Going back
Father like son
Complicated
Painted in failure
Leaving the nest

Hey

2.5K 42 67
By blinktwice2222

Unedited

If you can't tell I love to write, apparently a lot more then I knew. Now a couple of chapters were deleted on my other book a little over a year ago, so I started writing on google docs and just coping and pasting here. Eventually I started opening a doc and started writing down the idea. now I have one hundred and twenty stories being written, most of them already over five thousand words. Which just so happened to be too much for google docs, so I actually have to pay for it now, which I can't help but find funny. But that's why this next chapter is going to be later than I wanted it.

But anyway I was wondering which one you would like to read, so here's some previews I have prepared. If you could tell me which ones you would like to read and what you would like to see in it, if any.

TVD, The originals, legacies

Other half

( Hope finds herself traveling in a time where her father was nothing but a broken monster. Which made him even more dangerous than the magic coursing in his veins, that turned him into the monster that could end her life, ending it with the person it began with. But if he was so cruel back than why are Kol and Rebekah swearing that he wouldn't lay a hand on her? Is there faith missed placed or are they hiding something?

Time travel tended to unveil the long buried secrets. " There is something we haven't spoken of to anyone, not even to each other." A vow of blood sealing the coffin of her memory. The silence used as a cooping mechanism." Athena." Her blond hair and ocean filled eyes fading away, leaving them, leaving him alone. Alone with nothing but the pain of her absence, leaving nothing but a void that could only be filled with blood, hate, and anger. " Niklaus's twin." A bond  said to be set forever, broken in death.

Grief - klaroline

What happens when Caroline finds the shell of the cocky man she knows, curled up staring at another unidentifiable body. The only questions, she has on her mind was which one of her friends were dead and what was klaus doing here. Shouldn't he be celebrating, instead of sitting one the floor of her best friends living room alone. That was until she found out what happened, it was kol. Not only has lost his brother, but he was forced to stare at the charred bones that once held a man. How could the people she calls friends leave  his brothers body for him to stare at? Weren't they supposed to be the good guys?

He never contemplated death, he'd took more souls than the devil himself. But he never really understood what death meant until now, watching his little brothers body burn. Him leaving wasn't even a possibility in his mind and now here he was, trapped with his little brothers burnt corpse. Finally his walls start to crumble around him, the pain drowning him, as she walks through the door.

The greatest gift

Klaus and his family would do anything for their Hope, even if it means placing her in the care of people they once fought. The Salvatore brothers, two vampires who constantly beat the odds. Even though the brothers hate the Mikaelson, they accept the responsibility of the Newborn baby, along with a female vampire. While the family stays behind to fight off all that would see her harmed, the Scooby Doo gang face through the challenges of raising a moody Mikaelson.

Abandonment was something klaus pondered on his entire life, his mind riddled with the possibilities of what could have been. What his life would have been like if he was raised by his absent father. it was far to late for him and yet he couldn't help but wonder if his reality would be better than the one he had. Standing on the doorteps of men who hated him, with a daughter he knew he couldn't raise. No wouldn't raise, not into his life. If he did her story would only end two ways, in death or in blood. You see her story was so similar yet completely different. That feeling, the weight of abandonment, the questions that come with it are far better than damage he could cause. This was the only and best thing he could do for her, this was the greatest gift he could give.

A real mom

They had a mother, ester mikealson, a cruel and broken monster. Who had reflected her pain onto her children, luckily they had someone they could rely on. Someone who held them up, shielded them from the cruelty of the world. Amaris constantly pushed past normal expectations, not because she wanted to but because with out her her siblings wouldn't make it. So what was sacrificing one childhood for six?

Amaris mikealson was many things a disappointment of a daughter, a broken twin, and a hidden mother.

Marvel

Again- the amazing Spider-Man

Peter stumbles upon a girl being dangled of a building. As she falls in the same way Gwen fell, the only thing left to question was whether he'd finally save her?

History tended to repeat its self far too often, the problem was rooted deep in human carelessness. Watching and ignoring a problem all whilst pretending to care. But this wasn't the case for him, he rewatched that moments every night and day, there wasn't a breath or a blink, that was shielded from that horrid moment. So why was it happening again? Why was he standing here watching another girls life being threatened in the exact way as hers was. Why after all this time was she still falling?

Past-winterwidow

Peter's senses could detect a lot more than a speeding bullet or the next punch thrown. They could sense a twitch of a finger or a speeding pulse, both of which were tell signs. He was basically a walking lie detector when he wanted to be, which happens to be useful when living in a tower full of strangers.

It out by catching a wandering glance not meant to be seen, or a sigh when the other left. So he did what an curious teenager would do when discovering a past of the two most well known assassins. He dug deep.

Snapped

"You know i was always fascinated with space, i was like any kid who wanted to be an astronaut. You can't see the stars from queens, Germany was actually the first time I really saw them. Exploring space has always been a goal of mankind and standing, well sitting here i cant remember why." After everything they heard about him from Tony, the media, and the news, they never expect this as was the face under the mask. How could spiderman be a teenager? If only that was the worse news they heard tonight, but it was topped by the kids ultimate death.

What if Peter survived instead of tony, what if the kid has live instead just as tony intended. Would the story end the same way, with a hero dead, children orphaned, a broken family? Or maybe he could be the light the needed when the darkness all but consumed them.

Supernatural (expect destiel in everything spn I write. Whether the main focus or just a background relationship, it'll always be there.)

Trial and error

She and her twin were barely five when their training began, by the age of ten they were taught every way to kill anything they camera across. About the same time their little brother started his training. After many tries they learned that getting out was never going to be an option. This world, this life, would always find a way to draw them back in. So how do they learn to adapt to the life their father set? And how does love survive when they never learned how?

Her brothers were both in love and yet refused to admit it, how could she just sit rewatching what she went through with her love. The story won't be repeating again, not if she could stop it this time. After all she was the oldest, a trial and error, so the others wouldn't fail.

Remember

heaven had no tolerance for disobedience, anyone who defected was a disease and disease could spread. After the rebellion everyone who was too close to one of the defected. All but one, after all an angel raised by archangels is too big of an asset to destroy, but too dangerous to remain unharmed.

Castiel was no stranger to pain, he had been tortured in every way imaginable. But as the witch tore threw his mind revealing a past a childhood he couldn't remember. At first it felt like a painful dream of a past he could never have. But then it evolved to more of a forgotten reality. So then why didn't his oldest brothers tell him, and why can't he remember.

Cassie

Cassiel, the speed of god, favorite tied with Lucifer himself, twin to Castiel. She was willing to do anything to protect him, though she had many siblings but she only had one twin. Their bonds were unbreakable, after all they were the only twins of heaven. Her power were unmatched, but what happens when her emotions are? Can her heart survive another war this time a war between family?

" how come you never told us about your twin." The voice the pierced through the wind wasn't friendly or understanding it was pure anger. As if he couldn't understand the limitations that a person would push to protect a sibling. "Sam, is not of import -" The response was frighteningly calm, as if he was trying to smother the anger down with a layer of false peace, building up the inevitable blast. " l get it I'm not dean, but dean doesn't confront problems unless there's a gun in hand. So cas your stuck with me. And I will hunt your ass down until I get my answers." Cas looked at the human and tilted his head it was obvious there was something wrong with him. " I needed to protect her." " from us?" " from everything."

Multi fandom

Forgotten- TVDU and the avengers

Hope knew what needed to be done so her friends and family survive, she needed to sacrifice herself. To Hope's surprise she didn't die, but landed on another earth. The discovery of the multiverse would be far more surprising, if she wasn't born into the supernatural world. A world were she found that anything could happen.

It was almost better if she hadn't lived, well if she hadn't survived. you could hardly even count it that, she had always been lonely, but never alone. Before the silence drowns her someone found her. Recruiting her to do what she did best, protecting people all whilst ignoring her own problems.

Unity- supernatural, TVDU, and marvel

Wars were lost all because of untapped potential. What if someone finally snaps and bridges the gap between worlds? What if they never had to be alone again. But first they had to fix individual problems rooted deep.

This was going to it, either what Trevor had told her the truth of the myths she knew as vampire or this would be her last breath. Life's final cursed present, as it pushed her passed her abilities one last time, only difference is there wasn't a way Katerina Petrova could adapt to this. No matter how much she tried to run from death, to camouflage herself to survive. But what did it matter? What was the point if she lost the last person she loved, but more importantly was willing to love her. The question of whether he ever loved her in the first place starts to wander. So she let the loose rope circle her neck, closing her as her legs shake on the unstable chair. Her throat closing before she even kick the chair out from under her, not that she ever got the chance. She should be dead so why was she in this room with people she never met and those that wanted her life along with dignity?

Now I have a lot more from a lot of fandoms so if you would like to see a preview from any of the listed just ask. I also have reacting fanfics I didn't feel like typing those previews since I don't already have them and they are pretty standard. I enjoy trying to make the reactions as realistic as possibly, I like to dig deeper into emotions and create a deeper background with more characters context then other that I've read. And now I feel like I'm writing a résumé.

Reacting books

Avengers reacting to agents of shield.
TVDU reacting to TVDU
TVD reacting to the originals
Past character reacting to the future of The 100
Avengers reacting to homecoming, far from home, and no way home
Avengers reacting to blackwidow
Past Avengers reacting to the future
Avengers reacting to phase four
Past Spn characters reacting to supernatural
Lucifer reacting to spn
Past shadow hunters reacting to the future
Criminal minds reacting to the future
And now you see why i didn't want to write previews for them.

Fandoms

The vampire diaries

The originals

Legacies

The 100

Supernatural

Marvel- ( literally anything marvel.)

X-men ( it's marvel but whatever)

Agents of shield

Shadowhunters

Greys anatomy

Reign

Shameless

NCIS

Criminal minds

The umbrella academy

13 reasons why

Shameless

Madam secretary

Sherlock Holmes

Lucifer

Brooklyn 99

If you actually read through this entire thing I appreciate it. Any opinions are welcome. And I was wonder who would you like to cameo in this book? Speaking of this book the next chapter is in progress now, the only delay is that I'm studying on average eight to nine hours a day so I'll try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.2K 35
"If I could have left right after my brothers passed, I would. The time I spent away from you was worse than death itself. I haven't met anyone who I...
2.9K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
872K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
34.6K 1.3K 17
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄. ❛ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❜ ᓫ...